• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8538 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 92 Next
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 21 2014 18:46 GMT
#761
rayne keeps bringing up things I've already explained and I'm going to stop addressing them
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 18:47 GMT
#762
Yes and they are direct contradictions. As is what JonnyLAw just brought up so maybe you can tell why you call other people scummy for what you are doing all game.
table for two on a tv tray
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 21 2014 18:51 GMT
#763
When I voted for bum I didn't ONLY explain why I no longer was voting for VE, I explained why bum was scummy and then voted for him. So obviously different. It's like you're willfully misreading
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 18:54 GMT
#764
Okay why is it more likely that bumatlarge does not just think he can't get VE lynched anyways and does not want to waste time on him? Or do you have other reasons t ovote for him than his unvote?

The ideal townie would pursue his read no matter what, but a non-ideal townie isn't necessarily scum. What shouts scummy to me is the transparent motivation of focusing on how everyone else perceives his arguments, and not on his arguments themselves.

btw i think this is exactly what you are doing. your voting behavior and posting around the VE case screams this.
table for two on a tv tray
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 18:56 GMT
#765
##unvote
[b]##vote zarepath[b]

Yeah, your last post sealed it for me. Your explanation for bum being scummy is that he took his vote off VE when no one would follow his lead. You took your vote off VE when you thought it was an easy thing to do. They're not obviously different at all.


On January 22 2014 01:22 zarepath wrote:
I could join a bum scum wagon for his rationale of ending his VE assault, notably because of this:

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 11:46 bumatlarge wrote:
VisceraEyes. Read below. If you do not answer sufficiently, I cannot, as a town-aligned player, ever take my vote off you.


Followed by this:

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 14:18 bumatlarge wrote:
##unvote

You win. I'm not going to pursue this charade if no one else finds it worth while.


If he did not ACTUALLY think he would never take his vote off without VE satisfactorily answering his questions (which is the case, as evidenced by him taking his vote off of him), what was the purpose of stating it in such a dramatic way? I'm thinking for appearance, which is actually backed up by the second quote, where he shares his rationale for dropping the vote, which is purely because of what everyone else thinks.

The ideal townie would pursue his read no matter what, but a non-ideal townie isn't necessarily scum. What shouts scummy to me is the transparent motivation of focusing on how everyone else perceives his arguments, and not on his arguments themselves.


He tried to back up his case for two days and it gained no traction. You abandoned yours after two fucking minutes when VE said lynch me if I'm scum. You literally have one post saying I made a case and that's it. After that it's like total 180 and you jump on the same person VE has his vote on.

JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 18:56 GMT
#766
##vote zarepath

formatting error.
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 21 2014 18:57 GMT
#767
Because he said he'd never unvote, and his literal only explanation for the unvote was motivated by how town perceived him.

Sure, he MIGHT think he'll just get him later, but that's inconsistent with what he said earlier, and he didn't say it or suggest it; meanwhile what he DID say in this universe is scummy
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 18:57 GMT
#768
lol rayn, nice timing.

We each pick a different part of that terrible paragraph to bold.
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 18:59 GMT
#769
Hey zare. All this defending yourself nonsense isn't productive, so let's try another tact. If you're not scum, then prove it to me.

Who is your top scum read right now? Why?

If you aren't feeling very confident, I'll even give you an easier question. Give me your opinions on kush, Artanis, and hell, even me if you want.

I have to leave in ~30 minutes though, so try to get it done before i leave?
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 18:59 GMT
#770
I dunno maybe he's frustrated he got no support after putting a lot of effort into a case. Something you did not do.

Hell if it were up to me I'd lynch balla today but that doesn't seem likely. I've played 3 games with him in the last 2-3 months and this is not how town balla should be playing. So, when something's not working find another scummer to lynch. And I think Rayn did exactly that when he found Zarepath.
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 19:00 GMT
#771
EBWOP: top scum read besides bum, I mean.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
January 21 2014 19:06 GMT
#772
yeah yeah jonny we get it and its true i havent been the same Balla, that's gonna change

Why are you so worried this game though? Usually you are all "well Balla is generally active enough that I can read him later".

I'm fine with lynching zarepath. You guys have both done all the work, which makes you more town definitely, but I still need to see what Crossfire and Artanis are doing before I settle 100%

##unvote
##vote zarepath
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 19:10 GMT
#773
Hey balla, it's nothing personal. You're the only person I've played enough games in to expect something meta.

I hope you can prove my suspicions wrong and it turns out you're townie-mctown.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 19:16 GMT
#774
I definitely don't get a good feeling about crossfire either.

Like, of every person in this game to tunnel and filter Kush is an odd pick. Then his case on kush comes back completely null? Uhh...don't you get some opinion one way or the other after diving multiple games?

I'm not positive rayn is town either but crossfire's case basically says rayn accused a bunch of people of being scummy and put pressure on them. That's pro-town and not pro-scum imo.

Remember this is only a little more than 24 hours into a game and he is already attacking and voting for this many people!? This screams just throwing out cases and hoping one sticks.


If one sticks to scum, yay. If none stick because people come back and up their game and try to hunt scum, yay.

zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 21 2014 19:22 GMT
#775
I have to stick my head back into work again, Barristan, but off-hand I think Aristotle is inexplicably getting away with a lot, kush seems very confident and townie, and you seem like an opportunist to me but that may just be because your case was on me.
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 19:22 GMT
#776
Hey Jonny. What changed between:

On January 22 2014 03:06 JonnyLaw wrote:
Zerepath seems genuine when he went after VE then even angry when people let VE get away with saying I can't help you if even consider me as scum.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 06:32 zarepath wrote:
On January 21 2014 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well lynch me then. I can't help a town unwilling to help themselves.


Yes, since it's completely unreasonable for you to have to defend yourself against scum suspicions, right? Any town that would do that DESERVES to lose!



and your vote for him? All that stuff you are voting him for was already in his filter whenever you made this post. Why the very sudden change of heart?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
January 21 2014 19:25 GMT
#777
lol Aristotle? You mean artanis?
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 19:25 GMT
#778
On January 22 2014 04:22 zarepath wrote:
I have to stick my head back into work again, Barristan, but off-hand I think Aristotle is inexplicably getting away with a lot, kush seems very confident and townie, and you seem like an opportunist to me but that may just be because your case was on me.

Opportunist? No one was talking about you, so it's not like I just hopped on an easy bandwagon. Explain.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 21 2014 19:26 GMT
#779
##Unvote
Time to 180 on my read on Rayn.
On January 22 2014 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 02:29 suki wrote:
This game is stupid because there's been so much tunneling, despite there being so much activity. It's like everyone decided 'hey lets just be anti-town and focus on one person and not comment on anything else'. Zarepath (on VE), Balla (on Crossfire), Bumatlarge (VE and maybe rayn), Artanis (rayn), Barristan (Zarepath), Thrawn (kush). Crossfire and WileE are ridiculously quiet as well. That's over half the players in the game.

Yes, exactly this. Me, you and maybe VE are the only one's who actually comment on more than just one or two things (i don't countt kush bvecause he doesn't really explain anything - but he is still probably town - LOOK THRAWN, I HAVE A CONCLUSION!).

Artanis - Balla both weird. Another interesting thing, Balla calls out Crossfire for making a case on me,why not call out Artanis out for voting for me with basically no reasoning?

As i said i see Artanis' posts as townie, i can get the logic. I don't like how he has done pretty much nothing at all.

I still want to lynch zarepath. seriously everything he says contradicts what he did a post before.

When I first pointed out the reason for my suspicion he considered it completely idiotic. The way I've posted about him, no one would blame him for being suspicious of me or even calling for my head. Town sentiment has been against me as well, yet he gets where I'm coming from.

Zare looks scummy as shit. Rayn's already said it all but calling VE town then calling him scum for it later is an obvious tell.
##vote Zarepath
I'm also still interested in Kush. VE's looking better. The way he articulates his thoughts on Bum makes me feel better on him. Rather than mercilessly ragging on him it feels like he's trying to convey his thought process as clearly as possible.

Kush, especially if Zare flips scum is of interest to me. He's never really given much explanation to his votes. Even though that's not customary of Kush in general, he's shown resistance to explaining even when pressed which I don't feel is his townie persona. His suspicions just follow general thread sentiment other than Zarepath, in which he's contrarian without explaining much about it at all. Could lynch.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 19:26 GMT
#780
Balla why are you voting zare? There is nothing scummy therre. Yes rayn is town and probably jl too but that doesn't make them righT
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
Nina 152
ProTech143
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota73
League of Legends
Doublelift3673
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD43
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Replay Cast
1h 3m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.