• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:30
CEST 21:30
KST 04:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10836 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 92 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 17:45 GMT
#721
Yo maybe we should lynch crossfire instead. Ballas case was very convincing to me
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 17:46 GMT
#722
On January 22 2014 02:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
thrawn;
zarepath, Crossfire, Artanis, Balla??? or do you want to lynch bum?
go!


i've only caught up with the thread, no rereading so take that into account

off the top of my head

lynch == balla << maybe artanis

not familiar enough with bum to make that call yet
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 17:47 GMT
#723
actually rayn fuck off lol
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 17:49 GMT
#724
@balla what is the contradiction in zarrpaths case on ve?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 17:51 GMT
#725
On January 22 2014 02:49 kushm4sta wrote:
@balla what is the contradiction in zarrpaths case on ve?

Where he's calling out things in his case that he defended me for earlier on.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 21 2014 17:52 GMT
#726
On January 22 2014 02:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 02:49 kushm4sta wrote:
@balla what is the contradiction in zarrpaths case on ve?

Where he's calling out things in his case that he defended me for earlier on.


I don't know what you're talking about here
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 17:55 GMT
#727
So funny how newbies are higher skill level than normals.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
January 21 2014 17:55 GMT
#728
What I saw:

On January 20 2014 21:44 zarepath wrote:
I thought VE was talking about the two different plans, kush's "don't lynch anyone who claims blue" plan and the Boxer claim plan. I don't know what he was talking about with the "2 is pretty potent" quote, I have no idea what he's saying. But I didn't think he was inconsistent while reading him because he had two different opinions on two different plans.


^ Referencing suki's case on VE where she mistakenly calls VE indecisive on kush's plan. So he corrects her here. But then says in his VE case:

On January 21 2014 03:46 zarepath wrote:

4. Wishy-washy demeanor

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 09:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm KINDA okay with Boxers claiming.


On January 20 2014 10:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm mostly indifferent to the matter. I can see the argument for it not being needed and it giving scum information, but I think it could help us in the future by 1) eliminating scum's ability to fake-claim it on the block and 2) forcing scum to decide now whether they want to fake-claim the role.


On January 20 2014 11:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm giving benefit of the doubt where that its concerned...I had to go look again at the setup to remember myself when it was first mentioned.





Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
January 21 2014 17:59 GMT
#729
Actually I'm an idiot. I thought he quoted exactly what Suki quoted so I thought that was really bad. I saw rayn talking about him contradicting himself somewhere and I thought that's what he was referencing.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 17:59 GMT
#730
Wait so you didn't even read it and just called it really really bad?
table for two on a tv tray
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 21 2014 17:59 GMT
#731
was just about to say I wasn't sure what you were pointing to.
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 21 2014 18:01 GMT
#732
Okay, again, two different things. suki's case was based off of not knowing the difference between when VE was talking about the two different plans.

That particular point in my case was a little bit tunneled, but the idea was that all of his opinions are tempered -- he's "KINDA okay," he's "mostly indifferent," he's "giving benefit of the doubt." When I said "wishy-washy" I think a better term would have been noncomittal or "meh."

Again, as I said earlier, this was digging a little deep and maybe I was subconsciously tunneling. But that argument is different than the one suki made (and I had corrected).
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 18:01 GMT
#733
Balla I still think you're scum.

You post essentially nothing this game. Then you pop back into the thread and pick a convenient lurker to lynch. You're not making an effort to solve this game.

How is sheeping rayn by saying he's here to move the game forward any type of acceptable play? In the last game you kept commenting oh how you play too nicely and trying to FIND SCUM while I randomly harassed people into talking.

you ask questions, but pose them doubtfully like you're not sure and don't care if they're answered. Your play this game is completely scummy. in 40 hours all you've managed to conclude is that rayn (nine pages of filter) is town and you can sheep him safely while crossfire (one page of filter) looks bad so you can post something without fear of him coming back at you with a defense.

JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 18:01 GMT
#734
Looking at zere now.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 18:01 GMT
#735
On January 21 2014 12:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am pretty sure zarepath is mafia. About half of his stuff in his case on VE has happened before he makes these posts:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 21:44 zarepath wrote:
I thought VE was talking about the two different plans, kush's "don't lynch anyone who claims blue" plan and the Boxer claim plan. I don't know what he was talking about with the "2 is pretty potent" quote, I have no idea what he's saying. But I didn't think he was inconsistent while reading him because he had two different opinions on two different plans.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 21:48 zarepath wrote:
@Thrawn, VE's vote seemed premature to me because I didn't really see a super early blue claim as scummy, but not wholly unreasonable considering Wile WAS directly contradicting everything he had said earlier.

If he really thinks that stuff in his case is scummy i doubt he would defend VE against other people for the same stuff earlier on..

##unvote
##Vote: zarepath


I'll look into kush tomorrow in more detail. something does not add up in his scumslip finding.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 18:04 GMT
#736
On January 22 2014 03:01 zarepath wrote:
Okay, again, two different things. suki's case was based off of not knowing the difference between when VE was talking about the two different plans.

That particular point in my case was a little bit tunneled, but the idea was that all of his opinions are tempered -- he's "KINDA okay," he's "mostly indifferent," he's "giving benefit of the doubt." When I said "wishy-washy" I think a better term would have been noncomittal or "meh."

Again, as I said earlier, this was digging a little deep and maybe I was subconsciously tunneling. But that argument is different than the one suki made (and I had corrected).

And when this all has ended and you don't anymore think that stuff makes VE mafia, you are voting the dude who made the same conclusions than you did in the first place.

High five!
table for two on a tv tray
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 21 2014 18:04 GMT
#737
On January 22 2014 03:01 JonnyLaw wrote:
Balla I still think you're scum.

You post essentially nothing this game. Then you pop back into the thread and pick a convenient lurker to lynch. You're not making an effort to solve this game.


irony
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 21 2014 18:05 GMT
#738
On January 22 2014 03:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 03:01 zarepath wrote:
Okay, again, two different things. suki's case was based off of not knowing the difference between when VE was talking about the two different plans.

That particular point in my case was a little bit tunneled, but the idea was that all of his opinions are tempered -- he's "KINDA okay," he's "mostly indifferent," he's "giving benefit of the doubt." When I said "wishy-washy" I think a better term would have been noncomittal or "meh."

Again, as I said earlier, this was digging a little deep and maybe I was subconsciously tunneling. But that argument is different than the one suki made (and I had corrected).

And when this all has ended and you don't anymore think that stuff makes VE mafia, you are voting the dude who made the same conclusions than you did in the first place.

High five!


We're not voting for an entire mafia team at once, we're voting for who we think is most likely mafia. It would be stupid to not think someone's mafia because they targeted the same guy as you once
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 18:06 GMT
#739
Zerepath seems genuine when he went after VE then even angry when people let VE get away with saying I can't help you if even consider me as scum.

On January 21 2014 06:32 zarepath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well lynch me then. I can't help a town unwilling to help themselves.


Yes, since it's completely unreasonable for you to have to defend yourself against scum suspicions, right? Any town that would do that DESERVES to lose!

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 18:06 GMT
#740
On January 22 2014 03:06 JonnyLaw wrote:
Zerepath seems genuine when he went after VE then even angry when people let VE get away with saying I can't help you if even consider me as scum.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 06:32 zarepath wrote:
On January 21 2014 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well lynch me then. I can't help a town unwilling to help themselves.


Yes, since it's completely unreasonable for you to have to defend yourself against scum suspicions, right? Any town that would do that DESERVES to lose!


This is my feeling too, and the sole reason I'm not voting zare right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 629
ProTech132
UpATreeSC 119
JuggernautJason65
Nina 45
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29313
Calm 2834
Mini 146
firebathero 128
Dewaltoss 103
soO 45
HiyA 27
Hyun 26
Bale 23
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
Aegong 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8497
XaKoH 298
canceldota2
League of Legends
Doublelift256
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu671
Other Games
FrodaN2254
B2W.Neo583
Beastyqt581
mouzStarbuck312
Livibee183
ToD182
KnowMe146
C9.Mang0128
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM99
Mew2King47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1130
• Shiphtur784
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 45m
Replay Cast
3h 30m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.