• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:58
CEST 00:58
KST 07:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9579 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 00:51 GMT
#611
On January 27 2014 09:28 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 09:14 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On January 26 2014 07:31 StorrZerg wrote:
wat a joke
ill generally be pretty active



On January 26 2014 07:32 StorrZerg wrote:
wanting and willing to figure out this game


I've been waiting for you to make good on this promise.

Instead, I'm seeing is stalking around in the PM shadows like Mocsta and Thrawn. PM is supposed to supplement the thread as a means of communication, not replace it.


instead of writing posts that cannot be open to discussion, why don't you try to generate discussion. You are not doing a good job of that with your current line of posts.



Ok well I was mostly pinging you because I didn't trust you but I really liked your previous post and feel much safer that you're town at this point and I don't think mafia tries that hard to pocket someone like me who probably won't even get elected mayor, especially if you read me as a role.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:22 GMT
#848
On January 27 2014 16:51 Alakaslam wrote:
YOU KNOW WHAT?

## Unvote

##Vote: Alakaslam


You were right, GGTeMpLaR! We need a friggin confirmed townie. If I'm not conftown to you you are closed minded. I am not much benefitted by protection but I am definitely town! I am getting so frustrated not knowing who is scum!

I would lynch the player with the fewest posts, weighed against their contribution in those posts!


lol just vote for me already you know you want to.

Also, VE/BC factions I am down with a BH vote so you should rally behind me. It's entirely possible QP or Grackaroni could be scum as well at this point. QP more just for scummy play this game and he will need to contribute more if he is town to convince me. Grackaroni had a weird relationship with BH where BH goes from pinging him hard to valuing his opinion on who to trust as town.

I also think there is a likely scum in the group that jumped on me over role-searching in PMs and who beat the dead horse into compact meat (Balla/Thrawn/bum/BC).

I liked VE's big post on pg 37 and I liked Mocsta's big post on pg 32. I like Storr's support of me but VE made up a decent point in PM that if Storr doesn't actually even think I can get elected, I should be considering his motives here which I have no clue b/c he hasn't posted much since then.

BH didn't just come out of the woodworks to defend QP for no reason before he could defend himself, but he also answered that weird question for me too do you remember that? It was sketchy as fuq. A lot of vets seem to be scumreading him too so I'm more confident putting him as my D1 lynch.

-Weird defense of QP, answered a question for me as well.
-Hard pinged Grack as sure mafia, then arbitrarily trusts his opinion now and never comments why.
-Argues with Alakazam over some dumb vet thing I don't even know why.

Make me your mayor I will lynch BH.

Adun Toridas.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:23 GMT
#850
On January 28 2014 03:23 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 03:22 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On January 27 2014 16:51 Alakaslam wrote:
YOU KNOW WHAT?

## Unvote

##Vote: Alakaslam


You were right, GGTeMpLaR! We need a friggin confirmed townie. If I'm not conftown to you you are closed minded. I am not much benefitted by protection but I am definitely town! I am getting so frustrated not knowing who is scum!

I would lynch the player with the fewest posts, weighed against their contribution in those posts!


lol just vote for me already you know you want to.

Also, VE/BC factions I am down with a BH vote so you should rally behind me. It's entirely possible QP or Grackaroni could be scum as well at this point. QP more just for scummy play this game and he will need to contribute more if he is town to convince me. Grackaroni had a weird relationship with BH where BH goes from pinging him hard to valuing his opinion on who to trust as town.

I also think there is a likely scum in the group that jumped on me over role-searching in PMs and who beat the dead horse into compact meat (Balla/Thrawn/bum/BC).

I liked VE's big post on pg 37 and I liked Mocsta's big post on pg 32. I like Storr's support of me but VE made up a decent point in PM that if Storr doesn't actually even think I can get elected, I should be considering his motives here which I have no clue b/c he hasn't posted much since then.

BH didn't just come out of the woodworks to defend QP for no reason before he could defend himself, but he also answered that weird question for me too do you remember that? It was sketchy as fuq. A lot of vets seem to be scumreading him too so I'm more confident putting him as my D1 lynch.

-Weird defense of QP, answered a question for me as well.
-Hard pinged Grack as sure mafia, then arbitrarily trusts his opinion now and never comments why.
-Argues with Alakazam over some dumb vet thing I don't even know why.

Make me your mayor I will lynch BH.

Adun Toridas.

You friggin fools


I will unite the clans.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:27 GMT
#853
On January 27 2014 15:11 Blazinghand wrote:
mocsta town but i don't like him because of our pmland interactions. Grack seems to trust him so i'm down with that. not sure on balla, ve scum. note ve's reaction to mocsta's case. not interested in engaging. just wants to use his VE-ness to brush it under the rug. scum mocsta wouldn't go after VE because scum doesn't want to go after VE.

if I were mayor I'd lynch VE.

still deciding who should be mayor.


what changed your mind on grack?
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:33 GMT
#856
I'll change my lynch from BH to QP if you vote for me right now.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:34 GMT
#859
Tehpoofter could very well be mafia but knowing him from video mafia, he has way more fun playing as mafia than town so for now I'm willing to bet he's bored b/c he rolled town and if he rolled mafia he'd be having a lot of fun in the thread.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:35 GMT
#862
On January 28 2014 03:34 kushm4sta wrote:
Gg no offense but you are a big noob, you don't Make a lot of server, and no one is going to vote for you.


server?
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:35 GMT
#863
On January 28 2014 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 03:33 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I'll change my lynch from BH to QP if you vote for me right now.

I'd rather have someone as mayor who doesn't flip his shit when someone does not want to claim to them 1h into the game.. sorry.


you kidding? people flipped shit on me IDGAF that no one claimed to me.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:39 GMT
#867
Actually after QP did the whole "maybe you should focus on wile or tehpoofter instead of me they haven't even said anything" I think he's my lynch as mayor anyways.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:40 GMT
#868
On January 28 2014 03:39 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 03:34 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Tehpoofter could very well be mafia but knowing him from video mafia, he has way more fun playing as mafia than town so for now I'm willing to bet he's bored b/c he rolled town and if he rolled mafia he'd be having a lot of fun in the thread.


Uhh... when he was scum in my game he afk'ed a LOT. Don't think this is valid.


ok well then I'll disregard it as null
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:46 GMT
#870
My campaign theme will get me elected in spite of all the haters



I WILL NOT GIVE UP OR BACK DOWN
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 18:47 GMT
#871
Oops there goes another mafia lynched kerplop!
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 19:04 GMT
#875
Sry Rayn you came into the game way too late I don't trust you as town yet, let alone mayor.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 19:09 GMT
#876
Also you're already a corrupt politician lying to the people

On January 28 2014 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At this moment I am voting for whoever lynches QuantumPope or Tehpoofer.


Broken promise #1 and he isn't even in office yet.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 19:15 GMT
#882
So this is how liberty dies.

With thunderous applause.

GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 19:49 GMT
#892
On January 28 2014 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 04:44 kushm4sta wrote:
ive seen no reason to think rayn is town yet. His read on bum is purely based on afking and just weird.

You have no idea where my read on bum is based on.


Enlighten us
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 20:28 GMT
#918
On January 28 2014 05:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So why in your opinion people, is mafia!Blazinghand not doing anything to prevent his lynch? Both of BC/VE want to lynch BH and he is doing nothing about it. Sounds like a good mafia strategy?


replace "mafia" with "town" and this still makes perfect sense
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 21:02 GMT
#928
I won't actually lynch QP or BH if you guys elect me. I will lynch Bum.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 21:06 GMT
#931
I'm not clearing him I still think he's a probable scum but it's his first forum game and I feel more confident that Bum is scum.

Besides, I've got to distinguish my campaign anyways you guys already took the lynch BH/QP votes.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 27 2014 21:07 GMT
#932
On January 28 2014 06:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also second choise for mayor is VE who is scum.


I actually really liked VE's post on BH. Even if BH is town it seemed like it came from a town mindset.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 141
Nathanias 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 559
910 34
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 649
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g9569
shahzam363
C9.Mang0285
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV265
gamesdonequick150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21298
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur745
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 3m
Patches Events
17h 3m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.