• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8271 users

Resistance 3 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 18:56 GMT
#419
The first "you" in the paragraph about Hopeless is directed at Cora.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:07 GMT
#421
Can somebody make any sense why rayn nayvoted the first mission?

First of all from rayn his filter it is quite obvious rayn finds day 1 very important. That's really obvious from his filter.


So you got either scumrayn that nayvotes first mission because he is playing the longest con in the entire universe. It is also rayn so if he is scum and both Adam and Hopeless aren't then I am very sure scumrayn would LOVE to go head to head with these 2 in a battle who is the towniest fucker and who is the spy out of the 3. Pretty sure he would also win it and in the meantime protect his 2 scummates from getting a lot of flack. Would be classic scumrayn. (in my eyes)

Or you got townrayn that is so overprotective of that first mission that he nayvotes the team solely out of fear that Adam is scum. Because rayn has Hopeless as pretty much confirmed town. So if townrayn says yay and the mission fails he got a 90% scumread on Adam and rayn does not want to make that gambit because day 1 is so important.

That's the only 2 ways I see atm and I think townrayn is way more likely than scumrayn here. Even though I completely disagree with that nayvote somewhere. On the other hand, if Adam is scum and we are able to send in a rayn/Hopeless/3rd townie in now then it was a pretty sexy play. Especially because like I said, scumVE counted on the fact that rayn would yayvote it :D.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:12 GMT
#422
On January 01 2014 03:58 Corazon wrote:
Do you think his accusations of me are him trying to figure out if I'm scum or just him throwing shit on me? In my opinion, he's been throwing shit at me all game and he tries to count that as scumhunting when it isn't. I will say No to any team with Hopeless on it.

Hmm. Why would scumHopeless do that though? Wouldn't it be easier to go with the tide and fling shit on me with all of you and then be friends with you? A lot of the "shitflinging" Hopeless does towards you is to protect me or defend me or w.e, which is just strange play in this set-up.

Why would Hopeless defend me? Because he gets a townie on his side.
Why would Hopeless fling shit at you at the same time then? That's counterproductive. Put neck out to gain 1 townie trust, but at the same time lose 1 townie trust. And my trust is worth way less than your trust at this point in the game.

Doesn't make sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:15 GMT
#423
Like it would make some sense if both of you are scum and then Hopeless gains trust from a townie while he is sure that both you will make up later but that is so very unlikely, I don't think we would be having this conversation if that was the case.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:39 GMT
#428
On January 01 2014 04:15 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
Koshi: CR is a townread (or should I say null) for me because he is actually spilling good information into this thread. It might be totally unrelevant to this game but I find it useful.


How in god's name is this town behavior? Irrelevant discussion only serves to obstruct actual, useful, town-beneficial discussion from taking place. He also hasn't said anything, and it's not just being busy because he ninja voted without saying a word in the thread. He is far and away the scummiest player in this game right now.

First of all. I am not saying CR is town and I am not considering him to take him on a Mission. I am pretty sure nobody considers to take CR on a mission. It doesn't make any sense to play like this as scum. CR is the opposite of rayn concerning Mission 1. One guy thinks mission 1 is Holy and the other guy cba with Mission 1.

Clearly CR is confident that he is going to break the game on Day 2 and further without having to go on Missions. That's way more likely to come from town than from scum imo. It is also quite obvious that CR is presenting himself as a Resistance specialist, dangerous to do as a scummer that wants to play the long game. Way easier as a specialist playing with noobs is to simply showcase your skill and go on Mission 1. CR is capable to make big ass posts that look super intelligent. Look Thug Life Mafia. Why wouldn't he make those and at least hint he wants to go on a Mission. CR couldn't care less about Mission 1. It's obvious.

TownCR mindset:
I don't give 2 fucks about mission 1 or painting anybody red Day 1. If it succeeds great going and I have the skillset to figure out who needs to go Day 2 and/or if Mission 1 was tainted. If it doesn't succeed I will use my skillset Day 2 to figure out the game and steer town to the right direction for mission 2 which I think is the most important. Day 2 I will shine.

ScumCR mindset:
I don't give 2 fucks about mission 1 or painting anybody red Day 1. If it succeeds with 3 towns on it I am going to have to try my hardest to get a scummer on Mission 2. Close to mission impossible but damn I will have to try it and show face if it might fail. If it succeeds with 1 scummer on it I can still backseat and try my best on Day 2 to get that scummer on the team again and then he will have to fail it Day 2. If my scumteammate decides to sabotage the mission I will make sure I am the scummer that goes onto one or more of the missions 2 to 5. Or at least paint the wrong guy red.


Like clearly CR doesn't care who goes on Mission 1. As scum there is 1 big risk and that is that 3 townies go on Mission 1. It doesn't look like CR is trying to do anything to prevent this big risk. It's not like CR has any ground to stand on and nayvote. He simply will have to keep saying yay and wait till Day 2.


I don't know. I said CR is null. But I got him leaning town for these reasons. It's just too ballsy scumplay. You guys are all saying I am scum btw. Now add this ballsy scumplay from CR on top of that. Jeez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:42 GMT
#429
On January 01 2014 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi do you want ot 100% send yourself?

No. Like I said. Sending myself would make my scumhunting easier because if it fails I know I only got to look at 2 people. On the other hand when it fails I understand that due to my earlier play it might be too hard (even for me) to prove my towniness later on or at least make it look townier than others for Mission 4 & 5.

I don't think I want to take that risk. However, I feel good on my rayn/Hopeless reads so the chance that sabotage will happen is low enough to warrant that risk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 20:11 GMT
#435
Well if you feel confident about CR scum. I feel confident about Adam/VE

then a Cora/rayn/Hopeless party looks pretty cool.

I think it is better than me in case one rayn/Hopeless is scum. better for me at least.

Grack townish but didn't do enough to also take on a Mission tbh. The things I like are his early town read for Hopeless and his posts concerning the first team. Like saying he would nayvote regardless the first team was and saying that the team already passed while a couple people still had to vote. Kinda makes him look like he is in the dark.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 20:15 GMT
#437
Hmm. Looks like rayn/Hopeless/Koshi has already passed with 5 votes if we got Sentinel vote of approval.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 20:17 GMT
#438
On January 01 2014 05:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Cora and Hopeless on one team? If that team fails this thread will explode.

Possibly. In my eyes lowest chance of failing team that goes through without me on it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 20:18 GMT
#439
lowest change of sabotage team without me on it that has a chance to be voted through*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 20:59 GMT
#444
On January 01 2014 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi you should listen to Snetinel's piano song when scumhunting.
I tried it in Titanic II and found many scum.

Shouldn't have shot them then :D

Already listened to it. Quite good. Been a while. I shall try it next time :D. Kinda done for today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 22:44 GMT
#452
Cora, you do agree with me that there are some holes in VE his play right?

The biggest problems I have:
1) The nayvote as 4th vote with what he now calls a bullshit reason, who does that as town? I refer to big case to why he does it as scum (it comes down to bussing = bad). Here are the posts in VE filter around that:+ Show Spoiler +
On December 29 2013 00:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well if the guy who picked the team isn't confident, why should I be? I don't even have to read to nay-vote the team. XD

I'm reading anyway, you rascals.

On December 29 2013 02:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Adam's reasoning is pretty generic for his picks, which isn't bad per se, but he himself is kinda a null read for me and I'd feel comfortable with someone like myself or Corazon on the team. Maybe a little Sentinel. But mostly just less Adam.

##Vote: Nay

On December 31 2013 05:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
And no, I thought Adam was scum when I nay-voted the team. Or at least, I was explicit in saying Adam was the reason I was nay-voting.

On December 31 2013 12:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm going to be completely honest here guys.

The reason I nay-voted Adam's team was because three people instantly yay'd it and that bothered me so I nay-voted. I hadn't filtered a single one of them when I voted. It was a response to the present votes, period.

Discuss.

On December 31 2013 12:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
When I posted later, I had filtered them and posted my thoughts, but at the time of my vote, I had no idea what alignment I thought any of the candidates were, aside from maybe having Adam as leaning town for thinking I'm scum for bad reasons.

He says he purely nayvoted based on the 3 yayvotes and didn't read any filters. HOWEVER, while he nayvoted he gave pretty accurate reasons to why he nayvoted ADAM. And then the last post in the spoiler is saying that when he actually did read Adam he had a townie read on Adam.

That's a pretty serious contradiction right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 22:50 GMT
#455
I was going to add something else but meh, not that it is a bad point but hard to prove / maybe biased.

It's that there is no depth reasoning coming from VE this game.
1) Like he says 5 people are town, 1 scum but doesn't say anything about last 3. Keeps these reads for a couple days. Later when pointed out that last 3 are probably not scum together (something he should already have realized somewhere in these couples of days), he replies with "oh you are right, maybe you are the scummer <3"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 22:50 GMT
#456
5 people are town, 1 null *
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 22:57 GMT
#458
On January 01 2014 07:49 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 07:44 Koshi wrote:
Cora, you do agree with me that there are some holes in VE his play right?

The biggest problems I have:
1) The nayvote as 4th vote with what he now calls a bullshit reason, who does that as town? I refer to big case to why he does it as scum (it comes down to bussing = bad). Here are the posts in VE filter around that:+ Show Spoiler +
On December 29 2013 00:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well if the guy who picked the team isn't confident, why should I be? I don't even have to read to nay-vote the team. XD

I'm reading anyway, you rascals.

On December 29 2013 02:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Adam's reasoning is pretty generic for his picks, which isn't bad per se, but he himself is kinda a null read for me and I'd feel comfortable with someone like myself or Corazon on the team. Maybe a little Sentinel. But mostly just less Adam.

##Vote: Nay

On December 31 2013 05:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
And no, I thought Adam was scum when I nay-voted the team. Or at least, I was explicit in saying Adam was the reason I was nay-voting.

On December 31 2013 12:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm going to be completely honest here guys.

The reason I nay-voted Adam's team was because three people instantly yay'd it and that bothered me so I nay-voted. I hadn't filtered a single one of them when I voted. It was a response to the present votes, period.

Discuss.

On December 31 2013 12:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
When I posted later, I had filtered them and posted my thoughts, but at the time of my vote, I had no idea what alignment I thought any of the candidates were, aside from maybe having Adam as leaning town for thinking I'm scum for bad reasons.

He says he purely nayvoted based on the 3 yayvotes and didn't read any filters. HOWEVER, while he nayvoted he gave pretty accurate reasons to why he nayvoted ADAM. And then the last post in the spoiler is saying that when he actually did read Adam he had a townie read on Adam.

That's a pretty serious contradiction right?

Why would he point out his own contradictions? Both his reasons for downvoting Adam's team (he didn't like Adam/he was concerned by the lack of opposition) were decent reasons on their own, the only problem is that he changed his story halfway through. I don't see scum play in his open and honest posts.

Well, rayn was somewhat commenting on it and scum VE can't be pushed into a corner where he has to commit to a read on his scumbuddy Adam (or it is Hopeless/rayn). VE is not committing to any reads btw. What is the best he gave us? Like a really well thought reason anybody is scum / town. Maybe he has done 1 or so but not that many.

The nay-vote as 4th vote was fucking strange. It's not like he was really trying to prevent the team from happening as well. And his latest claim is that even though there was still enough time VE didn't even read the damn filters.... Which is a lie because he did read Adam filter because he commented in his nayvote. Which he then contradicted doing so because he said that when he actually read Adam filter he had a TOWNread on Adam for saying VE is scum for bad reasons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 00:13 GMT
#463
Happy New Year all.

So rayn, Koshi, Hopeless

3 votes from teammembers, 1 from CR and then I got to beg Grackster. Hmmm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 00:46 GMT
#466
On January 01 2014 09:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 09:13 Koshi wrote:
Happy New Year all.

So rayn, Koshi, Hopeless

3 votes from teammembers, 1 from CR and then I got to beg Grackster. Hmmm.


I will vote yay on this team as I said before.

Oh true. I was thinking it was the one with Cora.


Cora,


What is your problem with Hopeless exactly? Because as far as I remember it just started when he defended me and called you scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 01:24 GMT
#470
VE,

Hopeless and rayn. Honest opinion? Couple lines = thx. I am asking this in the offchance you are town. Because this team is going to make it. Like probably.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 01:42 GMT
#472
Hopeless was already looking at rayn position on the list while giving rayn a townread very early in the game:
On December 29 2013 11:39 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 11:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
This leader order is upside-down from what my optimal leader order would be.

I disagree. rayn, assuming he's town, is going to be able to push his team like no ones business at a time when the pressure is on for both parties. I'd like to believe rayn can build a solid team when he gets his turn.

Guys we should totes approve every team that gets put up so those last guys dont get to be leader huehue.

If you read LXIII you see that scum Hopeless doesn't do this shit at all. Not even close to. Not even a little bit close to it. I don't even understand why we didn't lynch him LXIII. I think everybody actually forgot he was in the game or something.

Like in Hogwarts he was also very involved in the game. Marv voted him for a second and he went into a little argument with him, up and personal just like here with Cora. In LXIII Hopeless just stated into the thread towards everybody something like "jeez how do you dare to vote me while I have showed more effort than the 72 hours before this" while he made his 8th oneliner in 72 hours as opposed to the 5 oneliners before that.


It's like day and night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 02:06 GMT
#474
It has been proposed.

48 hours. Meh. Nothing going to yay vote just yet but like in 99,9% of the time I will.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 877
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
Doublelift5307
JimRising 774
Other Games
summit1g9572
FrodaN3366
KnowMe197
C9.Mang0194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 16m
Replay Cast
23h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.