• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:46
CEST 04:46
KST 11:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7421 users

Resistance 3 - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 57 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 22:38 GMT
#561
I'm thinking it was Koshi all along.

CR we are now in D2. Your thoughts on all of this?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 02 2014 22:45 GMT
#562
On January 03 2014 07:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm thinking it was Koshi all along.

CR we are now in D2. Your thoughts on all of this?


At work atm. Reading through Titanic I while code is compiling. Investigating the possibility of a Corazon/Hopeless scumteam.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 02 2014 22:47 GMT
#563
I will still be considering and most likely picking 1 person from the people that were on the failed mission. I think there was likely 2 townies on the mission, and my chances of picking all 3 of the remaining 3 townies not on the mission is pretty slim. I have a a feeling that Rayn is the scum on the team, but it's mostly just gut. I'll dive through his filter later to see if there is any substance to that.

Please put your suggestions for the team in thread because I am quite lost right now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 02 2014 22:51 GMT
#564
Interesting. Please elaborate Grack.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 02 2014 22:58 GMT
#565
On January 03 2014 07:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Interesting. Please elaborate Grack.

I got the impression that you knew already that the team would fail, and that you were using that knowledge to get town-cred for the next mission. I was following Koshi's logic of the scum team assuming the team would pass and proactively voting yes to make themselves look better in the future.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 02 2014 23:01 GMT
#566
I guess it sounds kind of silly in retrospect, but if everyone on the mission was town (3) , and with scum probably knowing that I would vote yes as well (1) would have left them stuck hoping that the remaining 2 townies nay vote.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 02 2014 23:01 GMT
#567
No that's not how the game works. If town passes mission 1 they have to only find 1 more townie in the next 2 missions to win, that's a pain in the ass for scum. Spies do not want to let the first mission go through at any cost if the have a slightest clue what they are doing.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 02 2014 23:13 GMT
#568
This is really difficult because there is probably a townie within CR/Coag and I don't see myself choosing either one of them.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 02 2014 23:15 GMT
#569
I honestly see no reason for CR to be town. The guy promised somehintg i thought was mindblowing on D2 based on his posts and all he came up with is "I am working on Cora & Hopeless scumteam".
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 23:22 GMT
#570
Wait the mission failed???
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 23:24 GMT
#571
Ah wtf. Didn't even read that. Oh boy...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 23:26 GMT
#572
On January 03 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.

That is an incredibly stupid question considering there is only 1 possible answer I can give.

Now I understand why this was a dumb question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 23:27 GMT
#573
Like, I am not joking/trolling w.e. Ugh.

This is sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 02 2014 23:35 GMT
#574
I am going to post this list of the first 2 votes because I think it may be useful. I think we can safely assume that Team 1 would have been sabotaged from having both Hopeless/Rayn on the mission and having Koshi change his mind on hopeless during the day and upvote the mission.

Sentinel and CR voting yay to that first mission reads bad to me, and they both voted yay on the 2nd mission as well. CR looks worse to me; I cannot understand from a townie perspective someone being ok with both of those teams when he is on neither of them.

Team 1
Current Leader: Adam4167

Final Vote Count:
Hopeless1der: Yay
Adam4167: Nay
[UoN]Sentinel: Yay
Koshi: Yay
VisceraEyes: Nay
raynpelikoneet: Nay
Chairman Ray: Yay
Corazon: Nay
Grackaroni: Nay

Team: Adam4167, Hopeless1der, Raynepelikoneet

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Current Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay
[UoN]Sentinel: Yay
Chairman Ray: Yay
Adam4167: Nay
VisceraEyes: Yay
Grackaroni: Nay
raynpelikoneet: Not voting *said he would nay*

Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 02 2014 23:45 GMT
#575
I have absolutely no idea how you come to that conclusion Grack.
Because Koshi voted yay on the first mission one of me/Hopeless is scum? What the fuck?
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2014 00:06 GMT
#576
On January 03 2014 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have absolutely no idea how you come to that conclusion Grack.
Because Koshi voted yay on the first mission one of me/Hopeless is scum? What the fuck?

No what I am saying is that the first mission would have been sabotaged. There could easily be an Adam/Koshi scum team as well.

Basically one of you/hopeless/koshi has to be scum, and if it's not one of you/hopeless then Koshi is scum and he reversed his read on hopeless to upvote a team. Koshi wouldn't go out of his way as scum to help an all town team pass because, as you have previously stated, that is not how this game works.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 00:08 GMT
#577
Town, for this mission, do not nay vote it simply because you are not in the mission. Even if you are not on the mission, please give careful consideration to the 4 people who are selected. Even if we select an all town mission and the people on the mission yay vote, we still need one vote from an outside townie to have the mission a go. It is understandable that if you are not on the mission, then selecting 4 out of the 5 remaining town is slim, but if every town outside the mission nay votes, the only mission we'll end up passing is one with a mafia in it.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 03 2014 00:27 GMT
#578
On January 03 2014 09:08 Chairman Ray wrote:
Town, for this mission, do not nay vote it simply because you are not in the mission. Even if you are not on the mission, please give careful consideration to the 4 people who are selected. Even if we select an all town mission and the people on the mission yay vote, we still need one vote from an outside townie to have the mission a go. It is understandable that if you are not on the mission, then selecting 4 out of the 5 remaining town is slim, but if every town outside the mission nay votes, the only mission we'll end up passing is one with a mafia in it.


THIS is the advice we've been waiting for?

I feel more ripped off than when I ask for Coke in a restaurant and 2/3 of the glass is ice.

That should be common sense.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 00:38 GMT
#579
On January 03 2014 09:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 09:08 Chairman Ray wrote:
Town, for this mission, do not nay vote it simply because you are not in the mission. Even if you are not on the mission, please give careful consideration to the 4 people who are selected. Even if we select an all town mission and the people on the mission yay vote, we still need one vote from an outside townie to have the mission a go. It is understandable that if you are not on the mission, then selecting 4 out of the 5 remaining town is slim, but if every town outside the mission nay votes, the only mission we'll end up passing is one with a mafia in it.


THIS is the advice we've been waiting for?

I feel more ripped off than when I ask for Coke in a restaurant and 2/3 of the glass is ice.

That should be common sense.


I felt I had to make that obvious statement after Grack saying "I cannot understand from a townie perspective someone being ok with both of those teams when he is on neither of them." Not sure if he's referring to someone yay voting a team they're not on, or yay voting 6 unique players, but just in case it's the former, it doesn't hurt to reiterate. I've seen town players downvote a team based off that illusion of safe play before, and although it's pretty much mandatory of mission 5, you don't wanna do it on mission 2.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 00:46 GMT
#580
On January 03 2014 09:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have absolutely no idea how you come to that conclusion Grack.
Because Koshi voted yay on the first mission one of me/Hopeless is scum? What the fuck?

No what I am saying is that the first mission would have been sabotaged. There could easily be an Adam/Koshi scum team as well.

Basically one of you/hopeless/koshi has to be scum, and if it's not one of you/hopeless then Koshi is scum and he reversed his read on hopeless to upvote a team. Koshi wouldn't go out of his way as scum to help an all town team pass because, as you have previously stated, that is not how this game works.

Ahh okay, i get it now. Yes, i think it's a fair assumption. So what does that tell you?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft404
ByuN 275
RuFF_SC2 159
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2326
GuemChi 1284
MaD[AoV]175
Sharp 154
910 65
Bale 21
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever385
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 592
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 600
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• EnkiAlexander 66
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur509
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 14m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.