• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8341 users

Resistance 3 - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 57 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 02 2014 21:05 GMT
#541
VE what do you think of what i talked with Koshi earlier? Also who would you send right now if you were the leader?
table for two on a tv tray
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 02 2014 21:06 GMT
#542
ve you should send me for town victory bro.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 02 2014 21:07 GMT
#543
oh wait grack is leader. grack should send me for town victory bro.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 02 2014 21:11 GMT
#544
Hey Coag, if you're town we'd need 3 more townies for town victory. Who'd they be?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 21:15 GMT
#545
On January 03 2014 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi. This post:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. Looks like rayn/Hopeless/Koshi has already passed with 5 votes if we got Sentinel vote of approval.

Who are the 5 people who will pass the mission and why at this point?

CR, Sentinel and we 3?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 21:16 GMT
#546
CR because he has to.
Sentinel because he said it. But at that point I think I thought he wanted Cora instead of me.
We 3 because you said it and I guess I thought Hopeless would.

I have a feeling you are thinking something last 3 questions rayn but I have 0 clues what you are thinking.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 02 2014 21:20 GMT
#547
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 02 2014 21:21 GMT
#548
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 21:22 GMT
#549
Guys, look at hopeless flopping around like a fish because he has nowhere to hide.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 02 2014 21:35 GMT
#550
On January 03 2014 06:22 Corazon wrote:
Guys, look at hopeless flopping around like a fish because he has nowhere to hide.

Develop a cohesive argument instead of pouring gasoline on me please. This is all because I called you scum. Get over yourself. Remember how you shot the medic in Titanic, then proceeded to rage when people told you that you goofed? Get your fucking act together.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 21:43 GMT
#551
I did develop a cohesive argument. Read my filter.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 02 2014 21:46 GMT
#552
On January 03 2014 00:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Night 1

Team: Koshi, Hopeless1der, raynpelikoneet

Team 3
Current Leader: Koshi

Current Vote Count:
Corazon: Nay
Hopeless1der: Yay
Coagulation: Yay
Chairman Ray: Yay
Koshi: Yay
[UoN]Sentinel: Yay
VisceraEyes: Yay
Raynpelikoneet: Yay


Koshi, Hopeless1der, and Raynepelikoneet have been sent on a mission!

If you have night actions to send in PM both of us please, this goes for the whole game, questions etc.




Did Grack not vote?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 21:53 GMT
#553
That's really easy to check. The answer is no.
I had a good night of sleep.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 02 2014 21:57 GMT
#554
Has Corazon played as scum in a previous mafia game before?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 21:58 GMT
#555
It's somewhere in his filter this game. I asked same question.

I remember Titanic I.
I had a good night of sleep.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 21:59 GMT
#556
On January 03 2014 06:57 Chairman Ray wrote:
Has Corazon played as scum in a previous mafia game before?

Newbie Mini Mafia 33
Titanic I (I was IMCaptnJackSparrow)
Grubby's #1 Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 22:03 GMT
#557
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 02 2014 22:05 GMT
#558
On January 03 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.

That is an incredibly stupid question considering there is only 1 possible answer I can give.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 02 2014 22:09 GMT
#559
Apologies to hosts for missing the vote. I would have voted yay.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 02 2014 22:29 GMT
#560
On January 03 2014 07:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Apologies to hosts for missing the vote. I would have voted yay.

You know what, I think I jumped the deadline anyway. So actually apologies are mine.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King349
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
olofmeister1273
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe127
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt423
Other Games
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 12m
Patches Events
7h 12m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.