• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9299 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 114 Next
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:15 GMT
#1121
On January 12 2014 20:06 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

I'm happy to discuss this publicly to aid my scumhunting cred points.

The line with Koshi is news to me. Can you walk me through this.

Same as JAT really, he's posted very little useful in the thread (this is his only post with any real content at all). Especially weird since my impression of Koshi is that he typically has a lot of thread presence.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:19 GMT
#1122
On January 12 2014 20:15 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 20:06 Mocsta wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

I'm happy to discuss this publicly to aid my scumhunting cred points.

The line with Koshi is news to me. Can you walk me through this.

Same as JAT really, he's posted very little useful in the thread (this is his only post with any real content at all). Especially weird since my impression of Koshi is that he typically has a lot of thread presence.
I had this convo with a few people already.

Koshi is in my good bucket list (i wont extrapolate whether strong or weak).

His posting about the godfather theory in particular is an unusual position for mafia to take, especially given the in-game context.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:20 GMT
#1123
Aquanim

What do you make of Derrida response to my case. Specifically him trying to make it synonymous with a lurker lynch.

Do you think a townie would respond in this fashion?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:53 GMT
#1124
On January 12 2014 20:20 Mocsta wrote:
Aquanim

What do you make of Derrida response to my case. Specifically him trying to make it synonymous with a lurker lynch.

Do you think a townie would respond in this fashion?

I've seen stranger things from newbie town, so I think it's still possible he's town.

The scummy points which stick out to me are:
- Largely giving up and resigning himself to being lynched resonates with me more as a scum move, though a newbie town feeling lost in this game and not having time could conceivably do the same. Leaning scum on the balance of probabilities though.
- Saying that it's a "good read" but that he "doesn't really agree with your points that makes me seem more scummy than the other inactive people" makes very little sense to me, what other points were there in your "good read"?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:53 GMT
#1125
EBWOP: The post in question increases my scumread on Derrida.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 12:23 GMT
#1126
On January 12 2014 18:36 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 18:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:22 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do, do you have any reason for calling people out for making general statements and then following it up with statements like:

"And then there's the eight or so other lurkers."
and
"Of the active players I reckon at least most are town."

??

Well for starters I'd appreciate it if you say where I "called people out for making general statements". I remember calling JAT out for "having no commitments regarding any reads at all in his entire filter" which is not at all the same thing.

Also, everybody makes some general statements, including me. I've also made some not-general statements. What exactly is your point?

I also can't help but notice that you haven't really answered my question. Would you care to correct that?

Interesting. I don't see a single clear read from you in thread. If there is some, could you point me out to one? All i see you say about other people is "they might be town or scum". And yes i answered your question. You asked me if i have a reason to think VE is town and i said i do.

Do you have a reason to think VE is mafia?

I think JAT is much more likely to be scum than town, for the reasons stated earlier - namely that he didn't seem to have any reads, even when I pushed him for it. I've seen the PMs Thrawn referenced here and I find JAT's reads there entirely unconvincing, just some lacklustre one-liners. Derrida moderately more likely to be scum than town, but that could change fast since his filter really doesn't have much to go on yet.

And yes, I have a reason to think VE is mafia. There, see? Two of us can play that game.

As a FYI, bugs kinda laid into jat in Quiet game for "having no reads" while he was alive, both in-game and post-game.

Surprised you didn't notice this given you hosted it? Or take this into account at all into your read...?

##vote: marvellosity
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 12:29 GMT
#1127
At the moment:

Derrida
suchdoge


suchdoge:

[12:25:36 AM] suchdogemlg420: Oh yeah ve
[12:25:53 AM] suchdogemlg420: Idk his first few posts seemed fine so prob not a worry
[12:26:03 AM] Andrew McDougall: explain?
[12:26:35 AM] suchdogemlg420: I remember reading a couple things that would be quite risky/dumb for scum to say early
[12:28:33 AM] Andrew McDougall: such as?
[12:58:00 AM] suchdogemlg420: I don't remember
[12:58:10 AM] suchdogemlg420: Wasn't that concerned with it
[12:58:52 AM] Andrew McDougall: not that helpful

that's the last messages we shared - very unsatisfying
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
chinstrap
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom253 Posts
January 12 2014 12:30 GMT
#1128
So I have an hour in the airport now and maybe a couple of hours before I land to try catch up.

I ##Voted Chinstrap because:

a) I don't want to get modkilled

b) until I am the best mayor I can currently think of before actually reading the thread.

Again sorry for my shitty first day. I will pick it up from tomorrow.

Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 12:34 GMT
#1129
On January 12 2014 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 18:36 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:22 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do, do you have any reason for calling people out for making general statements and then following it up with statements like:

"And then there's the eight or so other lurkers."
and
"Of the active players I reckon at least most are town."

??

Well for starters I'd appreciate it if you say where I "called people out for making general statements". I remember calling JAT out for "having no commitments regarding any reads at all in his entire filter" which is not at all the same thing.

Also, everybody makes some general statements, including me. I've also made some not-general statements. What exactly is your point?

I also can't help but notice that you haven't really answered my question. Would you care to correct that?

Interesting. I don't see a single clear read from you in thread. If there is some, could you point me out to one? All i see you say about other people is "they might be town or scum". And yes i answered your question. You asked me if i have a reason to think VE is town and i said i do.

Do you have a reason to think VE is mafia?

I think JAT is much more likely to be scum than town, for the reasons stated earlier - namely that he didn't seem to have any reads, even when I pushed him for it. I've seen the PMs Thrawn referenced here and I find JAT's reads there entirely unconvincing, just some lacklustre one-liners. Derrida moderately more likely to be scum than town, but that could change fast since his filter really doesn't have much to go on yet.

And yes, I have a reason to think VE is mafia. There, see? Two of us can play that game.

As a FYI, bugs kinda laid into jat in Quiet game for "having no reads" while he was alive, both in-game and post-game.

Surprised you didn't notice this given you hosted it? Or take this into account at all into your read...?

##vote: marvellosity

It would be an easy playstyle to replicate if he's scum. At worst, if he's town I have hopefully communicated to him that he should have reads and make them public to convince us all of his alignment. If he does that I am quite willing to be persuaded that I am incorrect in my present read, if that is in fact the case.

I'm rapidly finding the alternatives unpalatable so

##vote: marvellosity
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 12:39 GMT
#1130
I really don't like the direction things have taken right now.
I'm really tempted to pick up the reins here now that yamato has dropped out (and why, exactly?) because I have zero faith or trust in Rayn this game and don't want the mayor role to default onto him.
Marv I'm 50/50 on you right now, so let's chat while I have the chance.

At the moment the only thing stopping me from actually running is the fact that I won't be around for deadlines and a large part of today specifically, which wouldn't exactly be fair to what would be my loyal constituents, now would it? VE please take your vote off me so I'm not tempted any further.

I've said it before and I'll say it again---I get burned on newbie reads a lot, unfortunately, but that doesn't mean I have to like what is going on with Derrida. I simply don't think he is scum despite the similarities between his opening post here and in his scum game and I certainly don't like that he appears to be an easy 'default' lynch for people to fall back on. Rayn announced he'd vote for him (to assist him in winning, no doubt) and now marv has done the same---it seems today's lynch has already been chosen despite all the talk that's going to go on for the next few hours, no?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 12:40 GMT
#1131
Shoot, Wave. My typing hands are ready.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 12:41 GMT
#1132
In all honesty town has a much higher chance of winning this game with me as mayor than as anyone else. That's a simple fact.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 12:43 GMT
#1133
Kinda wavering on my early town read of Xatalos too.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 12:46 GMT
#1134
On January 12 2014 21:41 marvellosity wrote:
In all honesty town has a much higher chance of winning this game with me as mayor than as anyone else. That's a simple fact.

If you're town. And you knew that was coming so don't start with me.
Your interactions during the BH debacle made me feel a little better (but as I've said to many people, I've never seen a scum marv so I don't really know what to expect in that regard), including what you and DrH believe to be irrefutable proof that you're town (informing BH of your 'bluefishing' attempts). What I don't like so much is how you started off the game. I know you tend to start slow and pick things up over time, but surely you knew directly from the start the people were likely to turn to you one way or the other as you're often seen as an extremely strong town leader, so why bother with the charade of 'if' you run for mayor? Apparently suchdoge knew it was an inevitability (this is not association, just an example).

Maybe it's coincidence or egotism talking but your primary lynches for the day just so happen to be between what Rayn (and much of the thread) recently announced his to be, and what I announced mine to be a while ago. What other reads do you have? Who would you lynch if it couldn't be one of those two?

This stuff for starters, then mabes we gets a nice conversation going.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 12:47 GMT
#1135
On January 12 2014 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda wavering on my early town read of Xatalos too.

I have Xatalos as town. If anything the early part of his filter looks worse than the latter part to me so I'm not sure why an early townread.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 12:53 GMT
#1136
On January 12 2014 21:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 21:41 marvellosity wrote:
In all honesty town has a much higher chance of winning this game with me as mayor than as anyone else. That's a simple fact.

If you're town. And you knew that was coming so don't start with me.
Your interactions during the BH debacle made me feel a little better (but as I've said to many people, I've never seen a scum marv so I don't really know what to expect in that regard), including what you and DrH believe to be irrefutable proof that you're town (informing BH of your 'bluefishing' attempts). What I don't like so much is how you started off the game. I know you tend to start slow and pick things up over time, but surely you knew directly from the start the people were likely to turn to you one way or the other as you're often seen as an extremely strong town leader, so why bother with the charade of 'if' you run for mayor? Apparently suchdoge knew it was an inevitability (this is not association, just an example).

Maybe it's coincidence or egotism talking but your primary lynches for the day just so happen to be between what Rayn (and much of the thread) recently announced his to be, and what I announced mine to be a while ago. What other reads do you have? Who would you lynch if it couldn't be one of those two?

This stuff for starters, then mabes we gets a nice conversation going.

The stuff with BH makes me practically confirmed town with anyone with a piece between their ears. I'm happy to repeat it because it's really kind of obvious.

I also never, never get this vague accusation that's often levelled against me of starting off the game slow. It's sooooo soooooo easy to start off the game "fast" as mafia. Because you don't have to find the truth, you can just say something that looks pretty. Surely you must understand this?

By the way, Derrida isn't "rayn's" lynch per se - he and I were basically talking about Derrida all yesterday before he even posted, and I said something like "Never has a player managed to look so bad without having posted yet - it's quite a feat!" - rayn will back me up on any of this.

Like I said I'm getting kinda interested in Xatalos. I had a townread on him early on because he PMed me really soon after the game started asking me why I wasn't running and generally being kinda aggressive towards me. Which would be kind of a risky thing for Xatalos to do I guess.

The problem is subsequently (unlike almost every other player who I shared PMs with at the start of the game) he has not made contact with me at all. DrH didn't like his big reads type post which I said I was fine with, except for one bit, and that's now increasingly bugging me:

On January 12 2014 01:35 Xatalos wrote:
suchdoge had a big opening post that said a lot of nothing. Then he proceeded to disappear into TeamSpeak or something. suchdoge, you can't use PM's anymore? If so, I really want you to post in the thread. You're impossible to read as of now. With that said, I doubt scum would just completely disappear from the thread like that.

suchdoge is supicious
suchdoge disappeared
ask question about PMs that suchdoge already clarified
want suchdoge to post
suchdoge impossible to read
but don't think mafia would play like this

It's the final qualifier that looks really bad here
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 12:55 GMT
#1137
There's actually meta to support the last point about Xatalos, I'm gonna ask rayn to help me find it when he responds to me.

Basically Xatalos does this "but..." thing as mafia all the time
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 12:57 GMT
#1138
On January 12 2014 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 21:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 12 2014 21:41 marvellosity wrote:
In all honesty town has a much higher chance of winning this game with me as mayor than as anyone else. That's a simple fact.

If you're town. And you knew that was coming so don't start with me.
Your interactions during the BH debacle made me feel a little better (but as I've said to many people, I've never seen a scum marv so I don't really know what to expect in that regard), including what you and DrH believe to be irrefutable proof that you're town (informing BH of your 'bluefishing' attempts). What I don't like so much is how you started off the game. I know you tend to start slow and pick things up over time, but surely you knew directly from the start the people were likely to turn to you one way or the other as you're often seen as an extremely strong town leader, so why bother with the charade of 'if' you run for mayor? Apparently suchdoge knew it was an inevitability (this is not association, just an example).

Maybe it's coincidence or egotism talking but your primary lynches for the day just so happen to be between what Rayn (and much of the thread) recently announced his to be, and what I announced mine to be a while ago. What other reads do you have? Who would you lynch if it couldn't be one of those two?

This stuff for starters, then mabes we gets a nice conversation going.

The stuff with BH makes me practically confirmed town with anyone with a piece between their ears. I'm happy to repeat it because it's really kind of obvious.

I also never, never get this vague accusation that's often levelled against me of starting off the game slow. It's sooooo soooooo easy to start off the game "fast" as mafia. Because you don't have to find the truth, you can just say something that looks pretty. Surely you must understand this?

By the way, Derrida isn't "rayn's" lynch per se - he and I were basically talking about Derrida all yesterday before he even posted, and I said something like "Never has a player managed to look so bad without having posted yet - it's quite a feat!" - rayn will back me up on any of this.

Like I said I'm getting kinda interested in Xatalos. I had a townread on him early on because he PMed me really soon after the game started asking me why I wasn't running and generally being kinda aggressive towards me. Which would be kind of a risky thing for Xatalos to do I guess.

The problem is subsequently (unlike almost every other player who I shared PMs with at the start of the game) he has not made contact with me at all. DrH didn't like his big reads type post which I said I was fine with, except for one bit, and that's now increasingly bugging me:

Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 01:35 Xatalos wrote:
suchdoge had a big opening post that said a lot of nothing. Then he proceeded to disappear into TeamSpeak or something. suchdoge, you can't use PM's anymore? If so, I really want you to post in the thread. You're impossible to read as of now. With that said, I doubt scum would just completely disappear from the thread like that.

suchdoge is supicious
suchdoge disappeared
ask question about PMs that suchdoge already clarified
want suchdoge to post
suchdoge impossible to read
but don't think mafia would play like this

It's the final qualifier that looks really bad here

What about that looks bad specifically?
To me I would think that only looks bad if they're both scum. A scum Xatalos-->town suchdoge? Sounds like a gift for scum to me and kinda stupid to garner towncred on it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 13:01 GMT
#1139
What are you talking about?

There's literally no point in spending a bunch of sentences shovelling shit on to someone only to end it with "but i don't think mafia would do this after all"

it's a totally pointless post which basically just says stuff for the sake of saying stuff because of how the conclusion ends up.

On December 10 2013 07:36 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh wait I can just click profile here. 15.


OK. Well, it's definitely possible that this is a "play" to get town credit. But then again, the more likely scenario is that you're town and trying to figure out the game. Your experience makes the former option more likely, but still less likely than the later option, I'd say.

Xatalos does this silly either.... or.... as mafia like this constantly.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 13:01 GMT
#1140
WoS I don't understand why you don't like the way things have been going lately.

By the way you worded that it almost sounds as if you don't want marv as mayor, which makes very little sense except as scum attempting to subtly discredit marv.

Care to explain what exactly you are not happy with?

##vote marvellosity
Wow
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft195
ViBE137
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 819
Shuttle 576
Artosis 542
910 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever704
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox287
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6160
Other Games
summit1g8710
shahzam605
JimRising 494
C9.Mang0265
Maynarde83
ArmadaUGS77
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick823
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen161
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11m
PiGStarcraft195
Kung Fu Cup
11h 11m
Stellar Fest
13h 11m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.