• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8075 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 114 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 13:44 GMT
#1161
More time to formulate a plan? What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not you so I don't make retarded plays because they sound like a good idea in my head. I'm swimming against the tide by running for mayor so late, that's really obvious.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 13:45 GMT
#1162
so do you have logs from since you woke up today or not?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 13:45 GMT
#1163
On January 12 2014 22:13 Xatalos wrote:
marv: I've been PM'ing a lot since I just woke up recently.


Doesn't sound like "day" to me
Wow
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 13:47 GMT
#1164
thrawn:

+ Show Spoiler +
It's actually been a while. We haven't been in contact after the start of the day.

Would you care to share your reasoning for having me in your "naughty list"? I agree with Derrida and Koshi though. Derrida opened with an easy-to-fake and useless listpost, has had zero interest in finding scum, has similarities with his last scumgame and now folds under pressure. Koshi has played so lazy and useless that he's probably not town. He's capable of much better. Only thing I'm unsure about is that he played a very active scumgame in Nuclear Winter Mafia, and he was very hard to catch, but here he's almost too scummy.

I'm puzzled by suchdoge's disappearance as well as VE's PM behaviour. VE hasn't answered my PM's and apparently suspects marv/Mocsta in his PM's with Aquanim, yet shares no reasoning. Have you PM'd with VE?

BH is almost certainly a Mason or even if he isn't, a fakeclaim will be found out later on. So I guess my suspicions about BH are pretty much useless to talk about now.

Original Message From thrawn2112:
Hi again, I'd like an up to date version of your thoughts on the game, and am wondrin if you have any reads you'd like to talk about?


jat:

+ Show Spoiler +
You've pretty much shared no reads in the thread and even posted this:

"Well the reason for this is probably that some of those reads were indeed formed on the spot. I did not think deeply about all of the persons on your list and had to think about what my actual opinion on some of them is."

How involved in finding scum are you really? Who are your 3 top scumreads?


VE:

+ Show Spoiler +
Why did you never reply to my PM despite posting in the thread?

Apparently you suspect marv/Mocsta? Do you have any reasoning for that?


rayn:

+ Show Spoiler +
You never answered to my latest PM? Mostly about the possible faults with a massclaim.

What do you think of marv as Mayor?

Have you PM'd with VE?


Aquanim:

+ Show Spoiler +
I just had a worrying thought about marv. He claimed to me earlier that he would definitely run for Mayor as scum. Then he referenced an earlier game where he was hesitant to run for Mayor as town.

What if he planned around that by being hesitant at first and then running anyway as scum? He's a skilled player so I don't think it would be impossible for him to think of a plan like that.

Then there's also the fact of his very passive responses in PM's earlier.

Otherwise he's felt towny, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to completely trust him yet.

Original Message From Aquanim:
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you about JAT that it's probably better to give him more time. I'm getting the definite impression that his early-game is weak.

I've seen nothing more from VE than what I posted in the thread. It seems entirely unlike his towngame to be this reticient, but it's conceivable he's making some big play in PMs or some such. In any case he's probably a bad lynch today on the "don't-lynch-vets-day-1 principle" so I'm happy to let that lie for now.

I'd love to have a more confident lynch than Derrida but at this point it's looking like he's the best lynch and not too terrible a choice.

D'you have a read on Marv? My guess is he's town - I'm not certain, but I'd prefer to take that risk (in terms of handing out mayor) than to go with the guaranteed clusterf*** that a Rayn mayoralty would be. (The only game I've played with him was Back to the Basics in which he royally screwed the town over as town. He and I don't have a high opinion of one another, if you haven't noticed that already.)

Hide nested quote -
Original Message From Xatalos:
jat has mostly posted one-liners about random stuff and hasn't appeared to focus on scumhunting so far. I also really dislike this post:

"Well the reason for this is probably that some of those reads were indeed formed on the spot. I did not think deeply about all of the persons on your list and had to think about what my actual opinion on some of them is."

Reactive much?

Still, apparently he's a slow starter, so I think it's better to wait for him to start doing stuff. I think I'll chat with him soon to see if he's more transparent in PM's.

It's actually kind of funny that I started suspecting you a bit earlier and people similarly told me that you're a slow starter. And now you've started posting quite a bit. I like most of your later posts so maybe the same will be true for jat as well.

Apparently BH is Mason...? Well, at least he won't be a distraction anymore then.

Derrida definitely seems scummy from his (short) filter. 1) Zero interest in scumhunting 2) easy to fake listpost 3) similarities with his previous scumgame 4) folding under pressure.

I'm curious about VE. He hasn't responded to my PM's (despite me PM'ing him long before I went to sleep) and I have no idea what he's doing in PM land. Looking at your discussion with him he thinks Mocsta and marv are scum? Has there been any reasoning for that?

Original Message From Aquanim:
Heya, I'd like to have a bit of a chat with you.

As a starting point, what's your read on justanothertownie so far and why?

If you have anything you'd like to ask me, go ahead.

cheers
~Aqua
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 13:48 GMT
#1165
timestamps?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 13:50 GMT
#1166
It's quite clear what I'm after Xatalos :/

You said you have been PMing "a lot" since you woke up, and I want to verify that's true...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 13:51 GMT
#1167
How do you get those out of the PM box? Or just by hand?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 13:52 GMT
#1168
Well, a lot less than yesterday so far, but I just woke up so...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 13:52 GMT
#1169
well at least the recent PMs you received have the time at the top of the PM just above it...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 13:52 GMT
#1170
But you said you've been PMing "a lot" since you woke up which is why you didn't message me yet like you were planning

stop bullshitting me please
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
January 12 2014 13:52 GMT
#1171
requesting to be replaced, i will not have access to computer for at least a few days, family emergency (nothing too terrible). i apologize to the host and the players for the inconvenience.
#1 Grubby Fan.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 13:55 GMT
#1172
Aquanim:

o: Aquanim [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: LXIV - let's have a chat
Date: 1/12/14 22:17

rayn:

To: raynpelikoneet [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Mayor?
Date: 1/12/14 21:48

VE:

To: VisceraEyes [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: ??
Date: 1/12/14 21:41

jat:

To: justanothertownie [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Your reads?
Date: 1/12/14 21:40

thrawn:

To: thrawn2112 [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: hey
Date: 1/12/14 21:32
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 13:56 GMT
#1173
On January 12 2014 22:52 marvellosity wrote:
But you said you've been PMing "a lot" since you woke up which is why you didn't message me yet like you were planning

stop bullshitting me please


....What? I've been PM'ing a lot considering the amount of time I've been at my computer so far. What does the absolute amount of my PM's today have to do with anything? That's just bad.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 13:59 GMT
#1174
You literally used it as an excuse for not PMing me yet...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 14:01 GMT
#1175
Like I don't give a shit that you didn't PM me yet today, but you specifically gave that as the reason why
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:02 GMT
#1176
still doesn't explain why his reasoning changed from "I pmed a lot from when I woke up" to "I meant start of day 1" which sounds like a lie to me.
Wow
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 14:02 GMT
#1177
On January 12 2014 22:59 marvellosity wrote:
You literally used it as an excuse for not PMing me yet...


1) I was PM'ing with 5 people already during like 20-30min
2) I was just writing a PM to you
3) You make a big post questioning why I haven't PM'd you for a while
4) I decide to post in thread instead

What's so hard to understand? I'm really unimpressed with you so far.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 14:03 GMT
#1178
On January 12 2014 23:02 suchdoge wrote:
still doesn't explain why his reasoning changed from "I pmed a lot from when I woke up" to "I meant start of day 1" which sounds like a lie to me.


Read again...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 14:04 GMT
#1179
I don't care if you're unimpressed by me so far. That says more about you than it does me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 14:05 GMT
#1180
On January 12 2014 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
I don't care if you're unimpressed by me so far. That says more about you than it does me.


Elaborate?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings70
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 58
Nina 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 603
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1109
taco 389
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox565
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 665
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1130
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.