• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 114 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 14:05 GMT
#1181
I look fine and if you don't see that you're bad or mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:08 GMT
#1182
On January 12 2014 23:03 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 23:02 suchdoge wrote:
still doesn't explain why his reasoning changed from "I pmed a lot from when I woke up" to "I meant start of day 1" which sounds like a lie to me.


Read again...


Oh this is not for you, honey. This is for anyone who will be reading this later.

By saying "I've been pming a lot since I woke up" and then changing it to "I meant 'day' as in beginning of day 1" sounds very much like you just want people to believe you'be been doing more than you've actually been doing.

A townie would not have anything to gain from lying about what sort of impact he's had on the game, not to mention that a townie would be able to provide his exact contributions as he stated them beforehand.

Your backtrack just sounds like what scum would say when caught fibbing about how much they've helped town.
Wow
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 14:08 GMT
#1183
Screw that anyway. Tell me a couple people you want to lynch right now?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:09 GMT
#1184
you didn't even use "day" in the original post which makes it seem more like appeasement to marv when he pressured you on your portrayal of your own actions.
Wow
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 14:11 GMT
#1185
On January 12 2014 23:05 marvellosity wrote:
I look fine and if you don't see that you're bad or mafia


Well, your earlier PM's were lackluster and you've been passive until recently. I want to hear further reads from you besides Derrida/suchdoge. How am I supposed to trust you if I don't even know what you think?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 14:12 GMT
#1186
I was wasted on Friday night and it was right at the start of the game.

You also said in one of your PMs that I "felt towny". So... yeah. Who do you wanna kill?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:14 GMT
#1187
Suchdoge just scum claimed as far as I'm concerned.

One trivial point. He did log onto irc yesterday. I sent hello and then he left.
The trivial point being ragn +marv were online at the same time.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:15 GMT
#1188
Where'd wos disappear???
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 14:15 GMT
#1189
On January 12 2014 23:08 marvellosity wrote:
Screw that anyway. Tell me a couple people you want to lynch right now?


Derrida, Koshi, maybe VE. Derrida has been making a slight effort to appear townish, while actually contributing nothing. Then he just folded under pressure and now is apparently leaving the game. Koshi has been really unimpressive so far and his play just seems like lazy scum. VE hasn't responded to my PM and apparently barely responded with an unreasoned suspicion of Mocsta/you to Aquanim.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 14:16 GMT
#1190
Can you tell me how you reconcile saying "marv's play has been really unimpressive so far"

with telling Aquanim "marv has felt townie"?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 12 2014 14:19 GMT
#1191
I have news for thee, faithful citizens! The one named Koshi engaged me in personal messaging last day, but after some silly banter, has disappeared when prompted to give some opinions about the game! This is very unsettling.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:20 GMT
#1192
On January 12 2014 23:19 Captain Obvious wrote:
I have news for thee, faithful citizens! The one named Koshi engaged me in personal messaging last day, but after some silly banter, has disappeared when prompted to give some opinions about the game! This is very unsettling.

I think u r getting confused with bumatlarge
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 14:21 GMT
#1193
On January 12 2014 23:16 marvellosity wrote:
Can you tell me how you reconcile saying "marv's play has been really unimpressive so far"

with telling Aquanim "marv has felt townie"?


Unimpressive != scummy. I'd say you're capable of impressive logic as either alignment. Besides, you're leaving out the "otherwise" from my post to Aquanim. I think your play regarding BH was townish, for example. You could just have hidden your blueread and killed him at night as scum.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:21 GMT
#1194
On January 12 2014 23:14 Mocsta wrote:
Suchdoge just scum claimed as far as I'm concerned.

One trivial point. He did log onto irc yesterday. I sent hello and then he left.
The trivial point being ragn +marv were online at the same time.


I already explained this. I'm on my phone, webchat times me out very fast. If I tab off (which ofc I'm going to do when I put the phone back in my pocket or whatever) then I get booted from irc.

If you want to talk to me just add me on Skype. suchdogemlg420

At least I can treat that like SMS.
Wow
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 14:22 GMT
#1195
That's because the "otherwise" is referencing a dumb scenario, so it's irrelevant.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 14:22 GMT
#1196
If you think I'm townie, why are you totally uninterested in me as mayor and want to elect rayn?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:23 GMT
#1197
On January 12 2014 23:21 suchdoge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 23:14 Mocsta wrote:
Suchdoge just scum claimed as far as I'm concerned.

One trivial point. He did log onto irc yesterday. I sent hello and then he left.
The trivial point being ragn +marv were online at the same time.


I already explained this. I'm on my phone, webchat times me out very fast. If I tab off (which ofc I'm going to do when I put the phone back in my pocket or whatever) then I get booted from irc.

If you want to talk to me just add me on Skype. suchdogemlg420

At least I can treat that like SMS.

So you want to talk about the scum claim on Skype instead of here?

Can't tell cos you avoided it all together
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 12 2014 14:24 GMT
#1198
On January 12 2014 23:21 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 23:16 marvellosity wrote:
Can you tell me how you reconcile saying "marv's play has been really unimpressive so far"

with telling Aquanim "marv has felt townie"?


Unimpressive != scummy. I'd say you're capable of impressive logic as either alignment. Besides, you're leaving out the "otherwise" from my post to Aquanim. I think your play regarding BH was townish, for example. You could just have hidden your blueread and killed him at night as scum.


This doesn't at all explain why you're not supporting him for mayor.

In fact it makes it even worse, because it suggests that you have things to consider him town but still don't support him as mayor.

There is no one else in the game that would be better in that position because pretty much everyone else is not worth making immune to night kills.
Wow
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 12 2014 14:25 GMT
#1199
On January 12 2014 23:22 marvellosity wrote:
If you think I'm townie, why are you totally uninterested in me as mayor and want to elect rayn?


I'm more confident in rayn being town than you. Besides, I think he might be the better player in light of some of your plays so far. He's very proactive and clearly focused on scumhunting all game.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 14:26 GMT
#1200
Doge.

Why are you sucking Marv's dick so hard by joining his wagon on xat.

He wants to lynch you.

Are you planning to address the issue he outlined.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 688
ComeBackTV 412
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 39m
OSC
21h 39m
Stellar Fest
21h 39m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.