• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8075 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 114 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 12 2014 10:25 GMT
#1101
derrida's ignored both PMs I've sent him and I have no issue with lynching him
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 12 2014 10:28 GMT
#1102
actually I am sure of this, any mayor who doesn't promise to lynch derrida won't get my vote
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 10:29 GMT
#1103
I am lynching Derrida.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 10:31 GMT
#1104
On January 12 2014 19:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am lynching Derrida.

K

I SHOOT BUM

GG SCUM
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 10:36 GMT
#1105
On January 12 2014 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:05 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So do you think this is unreasonable? This is about your reads post i talked about earlier:
<VisceraEyes> I don't really like it - his problem with Obvious is something obvious, and his problem with justanothertownie is that he's acting like justanother townie. And he complains about lurkers.
<VisceraEyes> But what I really don't like about it is that he later asks me what I think of it...as if I should already be aware of his stance on justanothertownie, when he states quite literally that those reads are about as firm as his null read of someone else.

Well. I gave my problems with Captain Obvious the thread space they deserved, which was about a sentence. It's not like I'm screaming for a policy lynch of him - just gave my opinion of him.

And why shouldn't VE be aware of my stance on justanothertownie? The conclusion of my clash with JAT is literally on the same page as where I asked him that question. Is he not reading the thread or something?

For that matter, why shouldn't I ask VE for his opinion on a read I'm pushing?

I question the purpose of VE raising any of those points.

Because you don't really have a stance. You call JAT out for not posting reads. Why is JAT a scumread when about 80% of the game has not posted a single read?

JAT had clearly been present for a fair bit of the game but hadn't done anything which seemed like he was even interested in looking for scum.

If PM evidence is presented which shows he was looking for scum in that way I will reconsider my read. If ya'll reckon that JAT not looking for scum is his standard town meta I will (disgustedly) move him to null.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 10:40 GMT
#1106
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 10:55 GMT
#1107
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 10:59 GMT
#1108
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?
table for two on a tv tray
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
January 12 2014 11:01 GMT
#1109
On January 12 2014 19:06 Mocsta wrote:
Below are my top 2 scum reads
(1) Derrida
(2)Bumatlarge




Reasoning
Derrida
  • His first post mimics his first post as scum <-- from putting himself down, to, list posting
  • He specifies how important it is to make these connections based on coaching; yet spoilers this effort <<-- again degrading the work he is presenting/
  • His connection theory is purely a count of posts and detail of what others have called scum <<- there is zero effort put into interpreting this data/
  • When VE asks for a town read to be added. Derrida non-chalantly asks for details about a scum read <<- Derrida gives zero fucks about this game
  • Lastly, Derrida excuses himself of scum hunting in his first post stating he doesnt know people so can't do meta-reading <<- Clearly gives zero fucks about this game and is finding excuses to not contribute.




Good read for most of the part. I am not scum but I am not able to give enough attention to the game due to some family issues, I am forced to be inactive (read, 2-3 not very detailed posts at most) for at least the next 24 hours. I wouldn't be too heartbroken if I get lynched, but don't really agree with your points that makes me seem more scummy than the other inactive people.
#1 Grubby Fan.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:03 GMT
#1110
On January 12 2014 19:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?

I don't trust your reads enough to take your word for it. If you won't show me your evidence, you're not going to convince me. Not showing me your evidence is your prerogative, I suppose, but you're hardly going to convince me to change my mind on your say-so.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 11:04 GMT
#1111
On January 12 2014 20:03 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?

I don't trust your reads enough to take your word for it. If you won't show me your evidence, you're not going to convince me. Not showing me your evidence is your prerogative, I suppose, but you're hardly going to convince me to change my mind on your say-so.

And why should i trust your word? I literally quoted what you said about yuor town reads and changed names lol..
table for two on a tv tray
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 12 2014 11:05 GMT
#1112
derrida has no interest in fighting his lynch..
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 11:06 GMT
#1113
You are like the definition of uncooperativeness and wishy-washyness and you use same logic to not give out reads that you use on other people saying they should give out reads.
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:06 GMT
#1114
On January 12 2014 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 20:03 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?

I don't trust your reads enough to take your word for it. If you won't show me your evidence, you're not going to convince me. Not showing me your evidence is your prerogative, I suppose, but you're hardly going to convince me to change my mind on your say-so.

And why should i trust your word? I literally quoted what you said about yuor town reads and changed names lol..

I'm not asking you to take my word for my reads on Marv and Mocsta. If you're unwilling to share your conversation with VE, then say so and stop wasting my time.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:06 GMT
#1115
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

I'm happy to discuss this publicly to aid my scumhunting cred points.

The line with Koshi is news to me. Can you walk me through this.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 11:09 GMT
#1116
On January 12 2014 20:06 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 20:03 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?

I don't trust your reads enough to take your word for it. If you won't show me your evidence, you're not going to convince me. Not showing me your evidence is your prerogative, I suppose, but you're hardly going to convince me to change my mind on your say-so.

And why should i trust your word? I literally quoted what you said about yuor town reads and changed names lol..

I'm not asking you to take my word for my reads on Marv and Mocsta. If you're unwilling to share your conversation with VE, then say so and stop wasting my time.

It's not my fucking job to prove VE is town to you. It's your job to prove he is mafia if you think so.
Stop wasting my time, stop flip-flopping and tell who is mafia. Is JAT mafia or do you trust oter people's opinion on him? Cut the crap and say what you think.
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:09 GMT
#1117
On January 12 2014 20:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You are like the definition of uncooperativeness and wishy-washyness and you use same logic to not give out reads that you use on other people saying they should give out reads.

lol really? I asked you a simple question (why you had a townread on VE) and you've stalled me and given me nothing useful for two pages.

Talking with you really is a waste of my time.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:10 GMT
#1118
I'm done with you Rayn. If somebody else thinks it's important to ask his questions, then say so and I'll answer them.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:10 GMT
#1119
On January 12 2014 20:01 Derrida wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:06 Mocsta wrote:
Below are my top 2 scum reads
(1) Derrida
(2)Bumatlarge




Reasoning
Derrida
  • His first post mimics his first post as scum <-- from putting himself down, to, list posting
  • He specifies how important it is to make these connections based on coaching; yet spoilers this effort <<-- again degrading the work he is presenting/
  • His connection theory is purely a count of posts and detail of what others have called scum <<- there is zero effort put into interpreting this data/
  • When VE asks for a town read to be added. Derrida non-chalantly asks for details about a scum read <<- Derrida gives zero fucks about this game
  • Lastly, Derrida excuses himself of scum hunting in his first post stating he doesnt know people so can't do meta-reading <<- Clearly gives zero fucks about this game and is finding excuses to not contribute.




Good read for most of the part. I am not scum but I am not able to give enough attention to the game due to some family issues, I am forced to be inactive (read, 2-3 not very detailed posts at most) for at least the next 24 hours. I wouldn't be too heartbroken if I get lynched, but don't really agree with your points that makes me seem more scummy than the other inactive people.

Derrida,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to reply to this case under -what I can only assume to be- the strain of family matters.

Secondly, my case was never about activity -- which your rebuttle appears to address. My case was about your lack of case for this game (which you acknowledge via "Good read for the most part") -- I hope you realise I am calling you scum with this good read.

Thirdly, I am keen to hear more about the "points that make me seem more scummy than other inactive people" that you disagree.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 12 2014 11:13 GMT
#1120
On January 12 2014 20:10 Aquanim wrote:
I'm done with you Rayn. If somebody else thinks it's important to ask his questions, then say so and I'll answer them.

I've got one on Koshi above pls.

Regarding VE, hes not in my town list.
This convo should prob be in PMs. No need for one liners cluttering pages I thinks.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings70
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 58
Nina 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 603
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1109
taco 389
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox565
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 665
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1130
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.