• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7746 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 01:21 GMT
#1585
On January 12 2014 01:35 Xatalos wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
rayn: you never answered about why you would have blues claim to an unconfirmed Mayor. Why?

I really dislike BH's sudden switch from all-in on kush to supporting DrH. He claims to still lobby for lynching kush, but his attitude is different from Titanic II, where he went all-in on xigxag (a lurker). He's much less vocal about his preferred tunnel and partly drops it very suddenly. I disagree with his tunneling attitude in general, but more strongly I dislike his quick attitude switch and the weak conviction behind the original tunnel.

Aquanim looks shady from what little there is in his filter. He claims disinterest in becoming a Mayor, makes some general one-liner questions and then these:

On January 11 2014 22:09 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Agreed with Mocsta, suchdoge is the scummiest person in the thread.

D'you reckon you can explain this to me? That long post of his looks like it was written pregame, and therefore doesn't tell me much regarding his alignment. He's also expressed a desire to talk with people (specifically VE) which isn't the most intuitive thing I'd expect a scum smurf to do.

If he thinks that long post is sufficient contribution for the day I'll agree with you that he's likely scum - but I don't see any reason to believe yet that there won't be more material forthcoming from him.

Is there anything else making you lean scum on him? Convince me.


On January 11 2014 22:22 Aquanim wrote:
Yeah OK lemme rephrase that. I don't think you wrote the post pregame, but it contains next to no commitments to what you think anybody's alignments are, which would make my read on you much more solid. Now if you're still playing games in PMs and trying to work out people's alingments, and you don't want to reveal your work yet, that's fine - but I'm hoping that sooner or later you will show your working, so to speak.


A really lackluster and factually false first argument, then a barely better follow-up. This is as non-committal as can be. I see this much more likely coming from scum than town. I had the impression that Aquanim was supposed to be good as town?

I also really dislike mkfuba07's entrance into the thread:

On January 11 2014 12:32 mkfuba07 wrote:
Hiya :D

I, as well, am not running for mayor.

If I had to vote now, it would likely be for DrH. At the moment it's much a gut feeling, but it was my thought before reading BH's PM. I like his promises if he is going to keep them, even though I'm sure they would be directed at me at some point because of the way I play. Now I just need to make sure I feel he's going to keep them.

BH, is there a reason you cut off a bit of your PM when you copied it?


This is an extremely safe opening post that doesn't really say anything. It looks constructed with a greeting, a short show of support for the most reasonable Mayor campaigner at the time, and a trivial question at the end. Then complete silence.

suchdoge had a big opening post that said a lot of nothing. Then he proceeded to disappear into TeamSpeak or something. suchdoge, you can't use PM's anymore? If so, I really want you to post in the thread. You're impossible to read as of now. With that said, I doubt scum would just completely disappear from the thread like that.
hmm take that back.
Looks like he really tried to shit on aquanim based on the mayor thing.

Carry on ignoring me pls.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 05:00 GMT
#1618
Wow. ThY is the crux on Ve scum read on me.

##shoot: visceraeyes

Be scared.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 05:06 GMT
#1620
Nah. He don't want to copy me thrawn.

Pugh that reminds me. I gotta read those logs. Forgot
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 05:42 GMT
#1626
Yeah I'm not sold on mig either.

His post came out when thread sentiment was clearly laid out.

Want to see more for sure.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 06:12 GMT
#1629
Damn.. I was considering shooting thrawn.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 09:32 GMT
#1646
Well thrawn was already townie but this makes him confirmed for me.

Over the past 24hrs he keeps being suspicious of u. Then allayed. Then suspicious.

That paranoia is too hard to fake.


Dr.h just pm Me asking me not to vig Ve cos "other" vig is all over him
Trololololol
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 09:58 GMT
#1656
On January 13 2014 18:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:32 Mocsta wrote:
Well thrawn was already townie but this makes him confirmed for me.

Over the past 24hrs he keeps being suspicious of u. Then allayed. Then suspicious.

That paranoia is too hard to fake.


Dr.h just pm Me asking me not to vig Ve cos "other" vig is all over him
Trololololol

Isn't it better for town not to doubleshoot? ve is my top scumread too, I don't see what's funny.

lol

why would i be the vig.. im clearly trolling

....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 10:04 GMT
#1659
The problem I have with Aquanim is he is suspicious to me (at times) in a "dont wear pants on head type of way"; nothing has struck me as promoting scum agenda.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 10:05 GMT
#1660
have = have had
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 10:35 GMT
#1666
On January 13 2014 19:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 19:04 Mocsta wrote:
The problem I have with Aquanim is he is suspicious to me (at times) in a "dont wear pants on head type of way"; nothing has struck me as promoting scum agenda.

It's the way he posts. He has really good posts. Especially lately.

Im not following the point of this post.

I was stating why Aqua is a townish read to me. You seem to be supporting that argument?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 11:29 GMT
#1680
On January 13 2014 20:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone in this game should claim to marv.

This.

All blues should claim to me. Then mafia cannot fakeclaim at all later in the game. One more way we restrict their possibilities.

Also it would be sweet having a vet bodyguard

But I cant talk to you.

Too bad
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 11:53 GMT
#1696
nice post koshi about ve/WoS./

I was gonna shoot VE, but if the other vig is on him. I go for WoS.

its the inflections in the voice I tell you !
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 13:40 GMT
#1708
On January 13 2014 22:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos was really concerned about the blues claiming to the mayor so lets do the opposite and have all blues claim to the mayor.

Vig!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 16:05 GMT
#1716
On January 14 2014 00:57 Mig wrote:
Unquestionably everyone should claim to marv. If you look at the marv/xata interactions around page 60 and then marv's hesitation to lynch him right before deadline, he would have to be a pretty godly actor to be mafia. By claiming to him he will be able to organize all the blues to use their powers correctly and will know who to pick as his bgs. Worst case scenario in the 1/1000 chance marv is somehow mafia we can always rethink things if all the blues start immediately dying, but seems very unlikely.

awesome original content mig

man i wish you were here so i could've voted you as mayor.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 16:09 GMT
#1718
On January 14 2014 01:08 Mig wrote:
I talked to marv about this last night before sleeping and before anyone had posted it in the thread mocsta! Just echoing it incase some people were hesitant.

I am aware of more than you might think.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 16:12 GMT
#1720
On January 14 2014 01:11 Koshi wrote:
↑ wow these kids showing off they talked to marv

^
|

im so jealous of ya wingdings

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 00:38 GMT
#1943
On January 14 2014 09:11 bumatlarge wrote:
I guess I need to post more here.

I'm pretty against lynching WoS at the moment. I want to talk with him more, but I find his mentality fairly townie. Opting in and out of the mayor race is very conscious of the town atmosphere. The accusations that came with his candidacy were based on something I felt was town.

I also think this would be particularly bold of scum to do:

Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 21:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 12 2014 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda wavering on my early town read of Xatalos too.

I have Xatalos as town. If anything the early part of his filter looks worse than the latter part to me so I'm not sure why an early townread.


Not sure if Scum Wave would be prepared for the pressure that comes with making such a post knowing Xatalos is scum.

The log between WoS/VE actually changed my perspective on WoS.

Yes its selfish and the world revolves around me: but the way WoS referenced me sounded like he was genuinely piecing the puzzle together.

VE on the other hand should be certainly scum.

Its quite clear that all he does is echo the sentiments of WoS for each topic raised.
Another point in WoS favour is that he has to re-ask things of VE as well.



The corollary: Given my read of WoS currently, and my previous read on Bum + the new information on Bum from Suchdoge.

I think this post from Bum is extremely opportune to set himself up for some cred if WoS flips town.

Me no likey, and Im happy for this guy to be one of the next 2 guys lynched (VE first, then Bum)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 00:38 GMT
#1944
On January 14 2014 09:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Bum is a mason with me and hopeless1

ohh my....

ninja'd.. i see
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 00:42 GMT
#1951
On January 14 2014 09:40 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 09:37 marvellosity wrote:
The question is gumshoe: how on earth are you going to stop me lynching you, because i really want to


Oh you can, its not like I'll be doing much more dead than I am alive and I have certainly not played pro town this game. Of course there is precedent for me doing this as town (double precedent in fact) your still free to lynch me, you just wont be getting the result you want ) :

Gumshoe, do you think as town you would say this in voice?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 00:44 GMT
#1953
On January 14 2014 09:41 Coagulation wrote:
mocsta tell me more about how bum is scum

It could be a pants on head thing.

I dont like how he keeps fishing for information, and then avoids giving his own opinion.

Hes done it to me + doge.

I just cant understand him; I cant understand the motives for his actions; nor the objectives of his posts.
Currently I am attributing that as mafia struggling to contribute.

I only have LoL to compare to, where town Bum was open with his thoughts regardless of how useful or useless they were.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13251
StarCastTV_EN329
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8791
Jaedong 4237
EffOrt 2365
BeSt 991
actioN 873
Killer 596
Soma 533
Horang2 496
ZerO 398
Pusan 386
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Stork 193
Rush 148
JYJ 112
Barracks 86
HiyA 54
Mong 50
ToSsGirL 48
Terrorterran 29
Shinee 29
Bale 28
sorry 27
Sharp 25
NaDa 22
Sexy 22
Noble 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4465
XaKoH 318
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2216
crisheroes1859
Other Games
gofns55439
singsing1392
olofmeister1217
byalli608
Livibee203
Pyrionflax143
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick523
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream389
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 209
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 18m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.