• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7678 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2014 17:35 GMT
#125
/in
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 09 2014 23:23 GMT
#180
/conformity
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 10 2014 04:25 GMT
#207
On January 10 2014 13:16 Mig wrote:
I am ready to play and ready to be super lazy this game.

+1
its the weekend and i got other stuff planned.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 03:16 GMT
#368
Hi.

#1 I'm not running for mayor.

#2 I received a generic PM from BH about electing Dr.h. I assume everyone else received this.

#3 I have nothing else I care to say.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 06:11 GMT
#401
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 06:36 GMT
#405
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 06:42 GMT
#407
On January 11 2014 15:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?

Yes

because you rolled town.

being confirmed town, why wouldnt i vote for you?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 07:15 GMT
#411
On January 11 2014 15:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?

Yes

because you rolled town.

being confirmed town, why wouldnt i vote for you?

Even were I confirmed town, how do you know I will use the mayoral powers effectively?

How do you know I would care?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 07:45 GMT
#419
On January 11 2014 16:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mocsta what do you think about DocH for mayor instead of WaveofShadow?

I dont have an opinion.

I haven't read any of his posts; nor do I feel I have an inclination to.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 07:49 GMT
#425
On January 11 2014 16:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 16:15 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?

Yes

because you rolled town.

being confirmed town, why wouldnt i vote for you?

Even were I confirmed town, how do you know I will use the mayoral powers effectively?

How do you know I would care?

I would think that you should.

Maybe I should, but I don't.

And another question specifically for you, Mocsta. I am currently in contact with somebody who believes that you may be trolling with that vote. Is that true?
Are you asking if i was mocking you?

The answer is not defined in black or white. In my world there are many shades in between.
The question you ask is one not easily defined, explained or reasoned.

Was I mocking you - perhaps
Was I intending to vote you - perhaps
By vote, do you mean: mayor - perhaps
Would I shoot you - perhaps
Would I bodyguard you - perhaps

You see, the world is complicated.
Am I happy with where my vote is currently - yes.


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:24 GMT
#473
On January 11 2014 18:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Mocsta is trolling and I think a vig should shoot him, deciding the lynch this early set in stone might not be a good idea. I would encourage all vig bullets to go toward mocsta if he doesn't adequately explain why he is trolling and purposely being unhelpful immediately and stop playing this way. If I'm mayor I won't tolerate intentionally anti-town behavior and I encourage everyone to get those players my vote away from hammer so they can be dealt with quickly, they either explain (to satisfaction) and stop or they die.

Trol0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0

Dr.H demands I explain my trolling.

Question Dr.H:
How am I going to vig myself?

muahahahahaha
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:26 GMT
#480
On January 11 2014 18:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't hate the way you play. I think you are just using many words to say very little.

I can say the same for you.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:30 GMT
#490
On January 11 2014 18:28 kushm4sta wrote:
dw bh im tryharding this game

tell these losers I'm town.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:34 GMT
#495
On January 11 2014 18:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:30 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:28 kushm4sta wrote:
dw bh im tryharding this game

tell these losers I'm town.

Based on what? Why can't you prove it to your detractors?

Assume I am an alien and am stuck on current page in all threads.

Get lost troll.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:36 GMT
#497
Anyways,

because Im such a pro-town mofo.

BEWARE MAYOR CANDIDATES

6. The only exception involves the mayor, once a person attains 50% of the votes and if the mayor is voting for that person, he or she is instantly killed and the day ends.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:45 GMT
#507
On January 11 2014 18:44 Alakaslam wrote:
So Mocsta does not desire to defend against the accusations I can't even remember, and thinks I am playing my troll game.

Moc it is good to defend as all alignments but one must do so properly. You seem to insist on discussing your own state of being misread; well then, answer queries in a timely fashion. What need you worry about? There is no blue concern since you have already claimed vig.

You're scum because you're treating me seriously.

Everyone else is ignoring me.

I will vote mayor for anyone that will lynch slam.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:49 GMT
#513
On January 11 2014 18:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is a good example. Mocsta nd VE are in a misunderstanding. Why? Does it help the town Mocsta thinks something is true when it's not? Why is VE being super secret on his read on Mocsta? Does it help anyone?

^
This is so dumb

Rayn is scum.

I will vote mayor to anyone that will lynch Rayn.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:50 GMT
#515
On January 11 2014 18:48 kushm4sta wrote:
page 17.. already skipping over gumshoe's posts because he's obv town. Any disagreement?

yeah

swap the badge to gumshoe.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:51 GMT
#518
On January 11 2014 18:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
But yeah, feel free to take the scummy, lazy route. That's what I'm doing. *shrug*

Don't worry. I'll tell who is scum when i find one.

Man, I know you don't know my game but if you think I'm the type of player who doesn't go hard on cases then ya'll don't know me

Nah, you're the type of player that starts hard and then gets so bored with the game you stop playing

Eventually you get lynched.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 09:51 GMT
#519
On January 11 2014 18:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:45 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:44 Alakaslam wrote:
So Mocsta does not desire to defend against the accusations I can't even remember, and thinks I am playing my troll game.

Moc it is good to defend as all alignments but one must do so properly. You seem to insist on discussing your own state of being misread; well then, answer queries in a timely fashion. What need you worry about? There is no blue concern since you have already claimed vig.

You're scum because you're treating me seriously.

Everyone else is ignoring me.

I will vote mayor for anyone that will lynch slam.

This is foolish reasoning.

I know by experience.

Touche

I have no comeback.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft384
RuFF_SC2 187
-ZergGirl 108
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2065
sorry 44
910 31
Bale 24
NotJumperer 16
yabsab 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1105
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox830
Mew2King3
Other Games
summit1g6882
WinterStarcraft354
C9.Mang0271
Livibee154
Sick134
Maynarde130
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2255
League of Legends
• Stunt422
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 48m
Stellar Fest
7h 48m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.