• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:04
CEST 09:04
KST 16:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7069 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2014 00:21 GMT
#1912
I am on IRC if you want to discuss it with me that way
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 00:27:30
January 14 2014 00:27 GMT
#1927
Public Post will be coming soon
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2014 00:47 GMT
#1958
The masons were modkilled for repeatedly ignoring mod warnings about revealing too much information by posting QT logs

They were directly warned twice to not include time dates, post numbers and mod posts in their posting of QT logs, and yet proceeded post a barely edited version of their log including the information they were warned not to.



Full Story


Firstly, at around this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=438132&currentpage=94#1862

I was concerned with the masons being able to essentially mod confirm themselves to the mayor.

I wanted to check with other members of the community as to what they would do. So I sent this pm to Artanis[Xp], Foolishness, and TheMango

Keep in mind that I was the person who made the decision and I am solely responsible for this decision.


I warned masons

Show nested quote +
Revealing this quicktopic is considering cheating as it is a Mod Confirmation of your role and alignment

Quicktopic Located here http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/mLyPiXmQBBK

BlazingHand forward this to marv: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=j36BNjtD An expired link, but it was identical to the quicktopic

(This was before my warning was issued in the quicktopic).

My concern is if this is considered cheating, due to the ability to practically mod confirm their role as masons.

The biggest concern is this
Show nested quote +
brutusthebrutePerson was signed in when posted
01-10-2014
06:14 PM ET (US)
Blazinghand
bumatlarge
Hopeless1der

As your role indicates, it's probably a good idea to stay hidden otherwise you will be an easy mafia target
If you are going to use IRC, make sure you don't use the account you regularly use in case you get tracked


A) It reveals the mod quicktopic account I am using, which would be very hard to fake
B) It time date indicates that the quicktopic post was set up before alignments were decided and the game officially began, should this be taken as a fact, it would be nearly impossible for mafia to fake this unless they fabricated time dates.

Although masons are supposed to be confirmed town in a sense, there was serious doubt on their alignment and posting a dump of a quicktopic including mod posts seems like cheating to me. If you have any advice on this matter that would be great


I got back replies indicating that like me, they felt it prudent to modkill some or all of the masons in the game. Foolishness suggested I talk to blazinghand about it before I make any decision so I did.

+ Show Spoiler +
[17:46:35] <Blazinghand|Wor> yo
[17:46:55] <LSB> Hi
[17:47:03] <LSB> I am wondering who you sent the quicktopic logs to
[17:47:09] <Blazinghand|Wor> marv
[17:47:42] <Blazinghand|Wor> don't worry no info about 3p was included, we didn't even talk about it
[17:47:46] <Blazinghand|Wor> i thought this game just had scum though
[17:48:03] <Blazinghand|Wor> i didn't send him a link either
[17:48:08] <LSB> That's not the thing I am concerned about
[17:48:12] <LSB> There is no 3P btw
[17:48:25] <LSB> The main issue is you included mod posts made by me
[17:48:33] <LSB> including one time stamped before the game started
[17:48:54] <Blazinghand|Wor> which one is that
[17:49:12] <Blazinghand|Wor> oh the #1 one
[17:49:17] <Blazinghand|Wor> well that could be easily faked though right
[17:49:26] <Blazinghand|Wor> for all they know i'm scum and included fake mod posts
[17:49:40] <LSB> That's the problem, it would be a huge amount of effort to include the fake posts
[17:49:49] <LSB> as well at posts time stamped near the date
[17:50:04] <Blazinghand|Wor> but is that really more effort than faking the whole log?
[17:50:17] <Blazinghand|Wor> i mean if i'm writing a fake log
[17:50:25] <Blazinghand|Wor> what's stopping me from also writing a fake entry from you?
[17:50:31] <Blazinghand|Wor> in any case, the pastebin has already expired: http://pastebin.com/j36BNjtD
[17:51:51] <LSB> Does anyone else know that Bum is a mason?
[17:51:54] <LSB> aside from Marv?
[17:52:11] <Blazinghand|Wor> not that i know of, but marv could be lying to me when he said he wouldn't share the logs with anyone
[17:52:26] <Blazinghand|Wor> also marv could be scum and the entire scumteam could know
[17:52:41] <Blazinghand|Wor> or he could also be a mason with a couple masonbuddies and he'd definitely tell them
[17:56:07] <Blazinghand|Wor> i didn't really see that post until after the pastebin had been posted, but at least i set it to a 1 hour expiry
[17:56:17] <Blazinghand|Wor> unless marv copied it down it's lost forever
[17:56:23] <Blazinghand|Wor> but i don't see what's in it that couldn't be faked pretty easily
[17:56:52] <Blazinghand|Wor> i guess the mod posts have a certain style to them
[17:56:58] <Blazinghand|Wor> that would be potentially not fakebale
[17:57:04] <LSB> Time dates, Post number dates, Mod Posts, Mod Name
[17:57:12] <Blazinghand|Wor> but... I can just change those
[17:57:15] <Blazinghand|Wor> by editing the text
[17:57:15] <Blazinghand|Wor> right
[17:58:03] <LSB> that would take a long time
[17:58:05] <LSB> and marve posted
[17:58:06] <LSB> "Unsurprisingly there are logs and they are long enough that they can;t have been cooked up quickly. "
[17:58:44] <Blazinghand|Wor> so is the problem the raw copy+paste? even if I had cut the mod posts out that would have been bad because it's hard to fake? shiiiiit
[17:59:32] <LSB> the main reason is the mod posts
[18:00:02] <Blazinghand|Wor> ah sorry man i didn't realize that mod posts wre no good
[18:00:12] <LSB> Yeah, I understand it was a mistake
[18:00:15] <Blazinghand|Wor> i didn't read the rules carefully enough
[18:00:18] <LSB> And you didn't actually try to cheat
[18:01:09] <LSB> however the problem now is that it is much more unfair for the mafia team
[18:01:36] <LSB> and two of people where were under heavy supsicion of being mafia
[18:01:40] <Blazinghand|Wor> but imagine, for a moment
[18:01:43] <Blazinghand|Wor> i was scum
[18:01:44] <LSB> suddenly became nearly mod confirmed
[18:01:44] <Blazinghand|Wor> and i faked mod posts
[18:01:46] <Blazinghand|Wor> would that be cheating?
[18:02:03] <Blazinghand|Wor> because every QT starts with a mod post
[18:02:14] <Blazinghand|Wor> so if I'm scum, I put together a QT with hopeless1, starting halfway through D1
[18:02:20] <Blazinghand|Wor> we backdate our timestamps
[18:02:26] <Blazinghand|Wor> and add in "mod posts" using a 3rd account
[18:02:30] <Blazinghand|Wor> we actually make a QT you see
[18:02:32] <Blazinghand|Wor> and just modify the timestamps
[18:02:38] <Blazinghand|Wor> if we did that, would that be cheating?
[18:02:40] <LSB> Yeah that wouldn't be cheating
[18:02:48] <Blazinghand|Wor> so what you're syaing is, i could have sent this exact pm to marv
[18:02:50] <Blazinghand|Wor> and if iwere scum
[18:02:53] <Blazinghand|Wor> it wouldn't be cheating
[18:03:42] <LSB> unfortuantly it would take you far longer to make all the corrections to the time date
[18:03:57] <Blazinghand|Wor> but it's the middle of N1, and we started fakeclaiming mason during D1
[18:04:01] <LSB> there is a huge difference from "I would like to see logs please" and you giving a copy soon
[18:04:01] <Blazinghand|Wor> we had all the time in the world to do it
[18:04:14] <Blazinghand|Wor> and, rayn had been asking me in pms for copies for hours
[18:04:15] <LSB> and waiting for a long time
[18:04:23] <Blazinghand|Wor> and I was stalling him while hopeless spoke to marv
[18:04:41] <Blazinghand|Wor> sure, i gave it right away when marv asked, but it was not the first time i was asked
[18:04:48] <Blazinghand|Wor> in fact, Ve JUST pmed me this:
[18:04:53] <Blazinghand|Wor> <VisceraEyes_> There's the guy
[18:04:53] <Blazinghand|Wor> <VisceraEyes_> Nearly confirmed town
[18:04:59] <Blazinghand|Wor> even VE doesn't think of me as fully confirmed town
[18:05:06] <Blazinghand|Wor> because he knows what has been done is fakeable
[18:05:15] <Blazinghand|Wor> though, fwiw, he hasn't seen the logs
[18:05:21] <LSB> I highly doubt that anyone would think of you guys as mafia
[18:05:36] <Blazinghand|Wor> yeah, but on the other hand there are 3 masons claiming together
[18:05:42] <Blazinghand|Wor> nobody would think of us as mafia even without your mod posts
[18:05:47] <Blazinghand|Wor> if we just dumped our QT in the thread
[18:05:52] <Blazinghand|Wor> I'll do that if you want, dump the QT without the mod posts
[18:05:57] <Blazinghand|Wor> and reveal bum's status
[18:06:06] <Blazinghand|Wor> nobody would even begin to doubt us
[18:06:09] <LSB> and they don't show up dead even though they are a guarenteed kill?
[18:06:21] <LSB> And if one of them flips red, suddenly they are all confirmed?
[18:06:48] <Blazinghand|Wor> well i'm not saying it's a great strategy
[18:06:55] <Blazinghand|Wor> but I could do it if you don't modkill me
[18:06:57] <LSB> it's a pretty stupid strategy
[18:07:05] <LSB> and a great way to lose
[18:07:13] <Blazinghand|Wor> hopeless and I have already claimed mason
[18:07:16] <Blazinghand|Wor> what's one more mason claim?
[18:07:50] <Blazinghand|Wor> people will believe me too when i do it
[18:08:05] <LSB> Theorecically without the pm log, you or hopless would probably be lynched tomorrow
[18:08:29] <Blazinghand|Wor> what if i just post the QT without the mod post? there's 0 chance of getting lynched then
[18:09:00] <LSB> Yes
[18:09:02] <LSB> that would have been fine
[18:09:10] <Blazinghand|Wor> well what if i just do that
[18:09:43] <Blazinghand|Wor> that's equally unfakeable as scum, but includes no mod posts; i won't get lynche,d you don't have to modkill anyone
[18:13:15] <LSB> Even if you remove the timestamps, post number and mod posts
[18:13:30] <LSB> Marv knows that they were there
[18:13:41] <LSB> and marv knows you were requested to remove them before posting it publically
[18:14:20] <Blazinghand|Wor> well i was in violation of the rules by posting exerpts from a QT without redactin the mod posts so if you think it's the right move to modkill me, you are the host and can do what you want
[18:14:30] <Blazinghand|Wor> I don't think it significantly altered the outcome of the game, but i could easily be wrong
[18:14:56] <LSB> brutusthebrutePerson was signed in when posted 01-13-2014 05:43 PM ET (US) EDIT DELETE MOD Post: You are allowed to post reformatted logs of this forum as long as you do not include anything that I wrote, and do not include time codes.
[18:15:43] <Blazinghand|Wor> hm. ooops.
[18:16:35] <Blazinghand|Wor> wat should I do here


This marks 3 warnings, each in more specificity about not posting so much information

brutusthebrutePerson was signed in when posted
01-13-2014
12:40 PM ET (US)
EDIT
DELETE
Revealing this quicktopic is considering cheating as it is a Mod Confirmation of your role and alignment


brutusthebrutePerson was signed in when posted
01-13-2014
05:43 PM ET (US)
EDIT
DELETE
MOD Post: You are allowed to post reformatted logs of this forum as long as you do not include anything that I wrote, and do not include time codes.

I would advise you to leave off numbering to, or any indication that there is a 4th party in the logs


The third being the warning given in the chat about the specificity of his post.

And then this happened
On January 14 2014 09:11 Blazinghand wrote:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=G5yaSxQw


Unfortunately Blazinghand proceeded to post QT logs that did not have the proper editing done, disregarding the warnings I gave, and the concerns even with public logs, Marv would know that editing was requested for him. And thus I modkilled them for disregarding multiple warnings.



Anyways, I stand by my decision and will answer questions or concerns.

Night will be extended indefinitely until we arrive at a solution.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2014 00:56 GMT
#1975
On January 14 2014 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
So basically you told BH too late not to copy paste because he was already in the process of doing it LSB?

wonderful

Here is the timeline

1. Soft warning for not linking the quicktopic or any modconfirmable information
2. BlazingHand sends Log to Marv
3. Harsher warning to not include time dates, mod posts, and post numbers
4. I decide to ask for opinions from various community members
5. I begin IRC conversation with BH, telling him about these cheating concerns
6. BH decides to copy paste a second time (note: these are different logs than the one he sent Marv).

I had warned BH repeatedly before he did the copy paste
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:09:06
January 14 2014 01:07 GMT
#2004
Lets continue this discussion post-game. Day 2 will begin soon, questions will be repied to via pm
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:21:15
January 14 2014 01:14 GMT
#2022
Day 2 Begins

[image loading]

After a long night with more bodies than expected the following people showed up dead

WaveofShadow The Vanilla Town has died!
suchdoge The Vanilla Town has died!
thrawn2112 The Town Butcher has died!

Poll: Restart Game?

Yes (14)
 
70%

No (6)
 
30%

20 total votes

Your vote: Restart Game?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


Game Restart will not include masons
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2014 01:20 GMT
#2029
Poll: Restart Game?

Yes (14)
 
70%

No (6)
 
30%

20 total votes

Your vote: Restart Game?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2014 01:27 GMT
#2060
Sorry guys, I was too distracted to resolve night actions correctly

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440856 if you want to play.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:37:23
January 14 2014 01:28 GMT
#2065
VayneAuthority Mafia
Xatalos Mafia
justanothertownie Mafia
BloodyC0bbler Mafia Godfather
LSB Banking Mafia Roleblocker

Aquanim Detective
Captain Obvious Medic
Mocsta Vig
Alakaslam Vig
Blazinghand Mason
bumatlarge Mason
Hopeless1der Mason
thrawn2112 Millar

raynpelikoneet
marvellosity
Mig
DoctorHelvetica
chinstrap
Coagulation
VisceraEyes
gumshoe
Koshi
WaveofShadow
suchdoge
yamato77


Quicktopics
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/YE7DsEWMgCJg
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/mLyPiXmQBBK
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/uG2jK5Pqdr44
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2014 01:29 GMT
#2069
No bans requested
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2014 01:37 GMT
#2108
Quicktopics added
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2014 01:38 GMT
#2113
On January 14 2014 10:37 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:34 Aquanim wrote:
no redcheck yet, I had a green on chinstrap.

I correctly guessed that if BC was scum he'd be godfather (so wasn't going to bother checking him) and prolly would have checked Vayne sooner or later. Dunno about Derrida/LSB Banking, but he was at least on the list.

Grats. Vayne was the GF!

Show nested quote +
BloodyC0bbler Mafia Godfather

I knew mafia could give GF to someone and figued it'd probably be BC, unless you're saying you gave GF from BC to Vayne

BC actually RNGed it. He has RNG (actual RNG) godfather a little too much in my games. They gave it to VA though
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 14 2014 01:39 GMT
#2119
On January 14 2014 10:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
there's no doubt town would have won this easily, dat setup though, i feared the worst and got it

I agree. Felt really imbalanced. Pms, an almighty mayor, 3 confirmed town masons and a bunch of roles on top of that.

Sorry guys, I didn't consult Foolishness when I moved the setup down to 25 people. I'll probably have him doing the setup for the restart if it happens
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 158
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
actioN 91
Mong 76
Shine 72
NotJumperer 36
Bale 29
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft747
Other Games
summit1g8631
PiGStarcraft378
ceh9340
Happy277
Livibee108
ArmadaUGS31
RuFF_SC227
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream501
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2361
League of Legends
• Lourlo1451
• Rush1411
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.