• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:37
CEST 14:37
KST 21:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8650 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:02 GMT
#1002
On January 12 2014 11:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 10:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well good to know my townread of BH was right as well---was about to post that this seems alarmingly similar to Les Mafia and was trying to go about stepping in to defend him.

marv I'm not sure I like that excuse. Is it ever a good idea to fish like that if it forces a reveal? I feel like your ego aside, you value proper play and if your fishing truly caused this, I don't think it was proper play at all.

how did my fishing cause BH's godawful play?

how does that even make sense?

Well...indirectly I suppose, but given that this is a PM game it seems logical to assume that nothing you post in PMs is TRULY private, so I feel like you must have known it was likely for BH to out your fishing attempts to someone else.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:05 GMT
#1007
On January 12 2014 11:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 11:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 12 2014 11:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 12 2014 10:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well good to know my townread of BH was right as well---was about to post that this seems alarmingly similar to Les Mafia and was trying to go about stepping in to defend him.

marv I'm not sure I like that excuse. Is it ever a good idea to fish like that if it forces a reveal? I feel like your ego aside, you value proper play and if your fishing truly caused this, I don't think it was proper play at all.

how did my fishing cause BH's godawful play?

how does that even make sense?

Well...indirectly I suppose, but given that this is a PM game it seems logical to assume that nothing you post in PMs is TRULY private, so I feel like you must have known it was likely for BH to out your fishing attempts to someone else.

stop being bad wave, it's annoying

It wouldn't be me if I wasn't at least a little bad.
I get what you're saying but it's never quite so cut and dry from my perspective. You should know this by now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:07 GMT
#1011
On January 12 2014 11:05 marvellosity wrote:
but it should be if you engage but an ounce of your considerable brainpower

i dare you

Good old marv. King of skirting the line between flattery and insults. <3
Don't you worry your pretty head though, I have bigger doges to fry, as it were.
How do you feel about having one of our pow-wow sessions out in the open?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:11 GMT
#1018
On January 12 2014 11:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
let's talk about how derrida is scum

I get bitten in the ass a lot on newbie tells so whereas once I'd say he screams town, now it's probably only a whisper.
I 'll just sit back and listen to you first, DrH.

And marv, just let me know when.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:14 GMT
#1021
People are welcome to comment on suchdoge as well since nobody has yet...
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:15 GMT
#1024
On January 12 2014 11:13 yamato77 wrote:
Or BC

But he SHOULD play more soon.

I have no doubt that BC is telling the truth as either alignment. Do you think he's scum yamato?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:15 GMT
#1025
On January 12 2014 11:15 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 11:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
People are welcome to comment on suchdoge as well since nobody has yet...

talking about it in irc right now, will you get on irc i'd like to talk to you in particular actually. i have confidence that if you are town it will be productive

Don't have it on this computer. Give me a bit.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 07:22 GMT
#1069
Yamato, as it stands atm I think I may be able to ensure your election.
You've thrown a bunch of names around as to who you might want to kill---BH, Hopeless, VE now, people who don't contribute in the thread...
I want to know where you're headed with the lynch long before it happens and I want it to be consistent. Can you do that?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 12:39 GMT
#1130
I really don't like the direction things have taken right now.
I'm really tempted to pick up the reins here now that yamato has dropped out (and why, exactly?) because I have zero faith or trust in Rayn this game and don't want the mayor role to default onto him.
Marv I'm 50/50 on you right now, so let's chat while I have the chance.

At the moment the only thing stopping me from actually running is the fact that I won't be around for deadlines and a large part of today specifically, which wouldn't exactly be fair to what would be my loyal constituents, now would it? VE please take your vote off me so I'm not tempted any further.

I've said it before and I'll say it again---I get burned on newbie reads a lot, unfortunately, but that doesn't mean I have to like what is going on with Derrida. I simply don't think he is scum despite the similarities between his opening post here and in his scum game and I certainly don't like that he appears to be an easy 'default' lynch for people to fall back on. Rayn announced he'd vote for him (to assist him in winning, no doubt) and now marv has done the same---it seems today's lynch has already been chosen despite all the talk that's going to go on for the next few hours, no?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 12:46 GMT
#1134
On January 12 2014 21:41 marvellosity wrote:
In all honesty town has a much higher chance of winning this game with me as mayor than as anyone else. That's a simple fact.

If you're town. And you knew that was coming so don't start with me.
Your interactions during the BH debacle made me feel a little better (but as I've said to many people, I've never seen a scum marv so I don't really know what to expect in that regard), including what you and DrH believe to be irrefutable proof that you're town (informing BH of your 'bluefishing' attempts). What I don't like so much is how you started off the game. I know you tend to start slow and pick things up over time, but surely you knew directly from the start the people were likely to turn to you one way or the other as you're often seen as an extremely strong town leader, so why bother with the charade of 'if' you run for mayor? Apparently suchdoge knew it was an inevitability (this is not association, just an example).

Maybe it's coincidence or egotism talking but your primary lynches for the day just so happen to be between what Rayn (and much of the thread) recently announced his to be, and what I announced mine to be a while ago. What other reads do you have? Who would you lynch if it couldn't be one of those two?

This stuff for starters, then mabes we gets a nice conversation going.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 12:47 GMT
#1135
On January 12 2014 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda wavering on my early town read of Xatalos too.

I have Xatalos as town. If anything the early part of his filter looks worse than the latter part to me so I'm not sure why an early townread.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 12:57 GMT
#1138
On January 12 2014 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 21:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 12 2014 21:41 marvellosity wrote:
In all honesty town has a much higher chance of winning this game with me as mayor than as anyone else. That's a simple fact.

If you're town. And you knew that was coming so don't start with me.
Your interactions during the BH debacle made me feel a little better (but as I've said to many people, I've never seen a scum marv so I don't really know what to expect in that regard), including what you and DrH believe to be irrefutable proof that you're town (informing BH of your 'bluefishing' attempts). What I don't like so much is how you started off the game. I know you tend to start slow and pick things up over time, but surely you knew directly from the start the people were likely to turn to you one way or the other as you're often seen as an extremely strong town leader, so why bother with the charade of 'if' you run for mayor? Apparently suchdoge knew it was an inevitability (this is not association, just an example).

Maybe it's coincidence or egotism talking but your primary lynches for the day just so happen to be between what Rayn (and much of the thread) recently announced his to be, and what I announced mine to be a while ago. What other reads do you have? Who would you lynch if it couldn't be one of those two?

This stuff for starters, then mabes we gets a nice conversation going.

The stuff with BH makes me practically confirmed town with anyone with a piece between their ears. I'm happy to repeat it because it's really kind of obvious.

I also never, never get this vague accusation that's often levelled against me of starting off the game slow. It's sooooo soooooo easy to start off the game "fast" as mafia. Because you don't have to find the truth, you can just say something that looks pretty. Surely you must understand this?

By the way, Derrida isn't "rayn's" lynch per se - he and I were basically talking about Derrida all yesterday before he even posted, and I said something like "Never has a player managed to look so bad without having posted yet - it's quite a feat!" - rayn will back me up on any of this.

Like I said I'm getting kinda interested in Xatalos. I had a townread on him early on because he PMed me really soon after the game started asking me why I wasn't running and generally being kinda aggressive towards me. Which would be kind of a risky thing for Xatalos to do I guess.

The problem is subsequently (unlike almost every other player who I shared PMs with at the start of the game) he has not made contact with me at all. DrH didn't like his big reads type post which I said I was fine with, except for one bit, and that's now increasingly bugging me:

Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 01:35 Xatalos wrote:
suchdoge had a big opening post that said a lot of nothing. Then he proceeded to disappear into TeamSpeak or something. suchdoge, you can't use PM's anymore? If so, I really want you to post in the thread. You're impossible to read as of now. With that said, I doubt scum would just completely disappear from the thread like that.

suchdoge is supicious
suchdoge disappeared
ask question about PMs that suchdoge already clarified
want suchdoge to post
suchdoge impossible to read
but don't think mafia would play like this

It's the final qualifier that looks really bad here

What about that looks bad specifically?
To me I would think that only looks bad if they're both scum. A scum Xatalos-->town suchdoge? Sounds like a gift for scum to me and kinda stupid to garner towncred on it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1143
On January 12 2014 22:01 suchdoge wrote:
WoS I don't understand why you don't like the way things have been going lately.

By the way you worded that it almost sounds as if you don't want marv as mayor, which makes very little sense except as scum attempting to subtly discredit marv.

Care to explain what exactly you are not happy with?

##vote marvellosity

lol
subtly
Welcome to the thread. Who have you been talking to, because I assume in your extended absence you must have had some conversations and reads going.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 13:05 GMT
#1144
On January 12 2014 22:01 marvellosity wrote:
What are you talking about?

There's literally no point in spending a bunch of sentences shovelling shit on to someone only to end it with "but i don't think mafia would do this after all"

it's a totally pointless post which basically just says stuff for the sake of saying stuff because of how the conclusion ends up.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:36 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh wait I can just click profile here. 15.


OK. Well, it's definitely possible that this is a "play" to get town credit. But then again, the more likely scenario is that you're town and trying to figure out the game. Your experience makes the former option more likely, but still less likely than the later option, I'd say.

Xatalos does this silly either.... or.... as mafia like this constantly.

A bunch of sentences? I count like one, where he simply states facts. One of the sentences is him asking suchdoge to come back so he can try to read him, and then the final one is offering his own opinion to the matter.

I see it unmistakeably with the proof of the second one, but are you completely certain he does not do this as town? To me it sounds like a thought process coming across. Yes it is a mafia thought process but one nonetheless---I know when I played scum I personally found it extremely easy to 'pretend' I was town and mimic my usual town thought processes.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 13:08 GMT
#1146
Is there any way rayn could be mafia, marv?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 13:16 GMT
#1152
On January 12 2014 22:09 marvellosity wrote:
There is a way, although I find it pretty unlikely. He still won't lie about Xata's meta though :p

The question was technically unrelated (in my mind) but I do appreciate the clarification.

I think part of my reservations stem from the fact that things feel a little more out-of-my-control than usual, which is obviously to be expected, and I am always reluctant to give up control to strong players who I have trouble trusting (especially rayn. You I often come around to ). As is I could probably attempt to fight you and Rayn for mayor but as I said I won't have the time today and ultimately I do believe that there are people who could do a better job than me. I just hate that feeling of 'default.' I feel robbed of the choice I felt I had earlier in the day. I will feel infinitely better once one of you is right about something I was wrong about (as does tend to happen in these games).

Marv are you on irc?

Rayn you attempted to contact me last night and then disappeared. I wouldn't mind knowing what it was exactly you wanted to discuss.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 13:22 GMT
#1154
On January 12 2014 22:13 suchdoge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 22:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 12 2014 22:01 suchdoge wrote:
WoS I don't understand why you don't like the way things have been going lately.

By the way you worded that it almost sounds as if you don't want marv as mayor, which makes very little sense except as scum attempting to subtly discredit marv.

Care to explain what exactly you are not happy with?

##vote marvellosity

lol
subtly
Welcome to the thread. Who have you been talking to, because I assume in your extended absence you must have had some conversations and reads going.


marv pretty much. No one else has bothered to Skype me, which is the only thing that I can use as long as I have no PC (for like 1-2 days maybe?)

suchdogemlg420

IRC doesn't work cause it requires me to be constantly present. Skype works more like text messaging although the app is kinda buggy.

My 5 PMs have been refreshed though so I've responded to DH and I will be reaching out to VE and whomever else strikes my fancy.

Also as a public notice the following players did not respond to my PMs from the first 24 hours:

BC
CaptainObvious
BH
Mig

So, only marv responded and other than that only DH actually bothered to reach out to me.

Of the above players BH and CO are actually scummy since they were in the thread and provably not afk for some time.


I would think then it would be in yours and more importantly, town's best interests to post in the thread rather than simply expect people to come to you.

Do you have reads?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 18:05 GMT
#1244
Phoneposting atm
Probably it for the day
Will explain later if people require
##vote:marv
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 13 2014 00:45 GMT
#1557
I am fucking furious right now.
Marv I can't fucking believe how hard you are misrepresenting me right now.
I flat out told you that I have a hard time trusting you and am suspicious of you and you say I'm not?
And all of a sudden the whole fucking thread nearly gets together to lynch me at the last second while I'm fucking afk?

Aside from the fucking lot of you all saying 'oh well his filter looks scummy' WHICH ONE OF YOU ACTUALLY WROTE A FUCKING CASE? WHO HAS SOME FUCKING SCUM PROOF? WHO HAS SOME ANALYSIS? Nobody, that's who.

Some fucking horseshit going on right here. Marv congratulations on being right about Xatalos, maybe before some moron shoots VE you should remember what I said to you about him. People fucking lumping me into the same group as Derrida wtf is that.

I'll be back later tonight once I've calmed down and had a chance to relax. I just typed out a long paragraph about where I was but fuck that, you people don't deserve it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 13 2014 00:54 GMT
#1564
On January 13 2014 09:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
And this heated after we scumlynch day 1

I had a real shit day DrH.
I don't really give a shit how people interpret that post, I meant every word of it.
And of all people to rag on me about being overemotional it's YOU?

What a joke.

Later.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech135
Rex 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45931
Hyuk 1321
Jaedong 825
Soma 429
Soulkey 382
actioN 374
EffOrt 370
Horang2 362
BeSt 332
Mini 323
[ Show more ]
Zeus 264
Last 262
Light 260
Stork 226
910 191
Larva 179
Snow 135
ggaemo 126
Rush 114
ZerO 89
Pusan 83
Mind 63
Killer 49
Creator 43
Sharp 43
Shine 38
hero 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Shinee 26
Free 24
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 16
HiyA 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7717
Dendi746
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1621
markeloff127
kRYSTAL_41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1777
crisheroes272
Other Games
gofns45796
singsing1993
B2W.Neo680
XBOCT337
hiko281
Pyrionflax264
byalli231
DeMusliM231
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS72
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1453
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
23m
The PondCast
21h 23m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.