• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:52
CEST 10:52
KST 17:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6980 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 09 2014 18:45 GMT
#140
On January 10 2014 03:43 Koshi wrote:
If there are enough peepz, will we start with 25?

Game will everyone who has signed up and confirmed before game start, if this is more or less than 25, the game will be balanced accordingly
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-09 19:05:44
January 09 2014 18:47 GMT
#141
OOPS, are you guys fine if I change the start time to Saturday, Jan 11 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)? (As per OP)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 09 2014 18:48 GMT
#146
TL time codes are hard
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-09 19:04:06
January 09 2014 19:01 GMT
#152
Sounds good to me, it has been moved up 3 hours earlier, as soon as I figure out how time codes work
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 09 2014 19:05 GMT
#153
Game will start
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 00:20 GMT
#184
Need confirmation
  • Mig
  • kushm4sta
  • WaveofShadow
  • Pandain
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 02:19:29
January 10 2014 02:19 GMT
#195
I don't get it. I feel old. And I can't even drink
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 02:56 GMT
#201
On January 10 2014 11:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
in a semi-semi-open setup there is a chance that some roles listed will not appear in game, correct?

Yes
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 03:13 GMT
#203
Unless you count whatever Chezinu does as encryption, I don't recall it's use and I think the rule was there to prevent PM like features in non-PM games
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 04:33 GMT
#208
And that's everyone confirmed (or at least responded)

It's your last time to join spectators! Quick! Take it!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 16:27 GMT
#223
On January 10 2014 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2014 04:00 mkfuba07 wrote:
/in plz

Missing this one LSB?

Thanks

On January 10 2014 17:14 Koshi wrote:
Could we have a resolution period for 1 hour in the night? So it's 1 AM for CET and you don't need to post right around the deadline your final reads, you got a full hour. So much better. Because I am going to roll inventor again. And I need shenanigans.

The reason why I don't want to include a resolution period is to encourage blue snipes, and discourage night action based plans.

You can still post at 1 minute before the deadline (just watch the TL clock). I will not accept actions submitted at 1:00 AM CET exact.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 17:31 GMT
#234
Balance Changes
  • Mayor chooses Bodyguards
  • Roleblocks on night actions are notified (however if you do not preform a night action you will not be notified if you do get roleblocked)
  • Mad Hatter role added
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 17:32 GMT
#236
Good thing I caught one of the balance changes in time, it would have broken then game T_T
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 18:45:43
January 10 2014 18:41 GMT
#254
On January 11 2014 03:08 Koshi wrote:
How does lynching works here?

Day 1 the Mayor decides the lynch.
Following days it is normal lynch except when the Mayor is voting for the guy with 50% of the votes, then the day ends and the guy is lynched.

Like that? looks kinda messy.

That is correct. If follows a majority lynch system. Should it reach the end of the day with no majority, a no lynch will be decided instead. The mayor can be considered a tiebreaker

On January 11 2014 03:26 mkfuba07 wrote:
/confirm

I know the election is part of D1, but I'm not sure when the election ends, since the mayor we elect also has to choose the D1 lynch.

Mad Hatter can move the bombs he places around, right? Or are they stuck where you place them originally?


Election for mayorship will be by instant majority, however upon the end of the day if no majority is decided, the person with the highest vote (first) will be the mayor

Mad Hatter can move the bombs he places
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 21:06 GMT
#268
30
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 22:09 GMT
#278
Thanks Hopeless1der!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 23:01:05
January 10 2014 23:00 GMT
#280
Night 0

My hands 'round your throat
If I kill you now, well, they will never know
Wake me up if I'm sleeping
By the look in your eyes I know the time's nearly come
Wake me up 'cause I'm dreaming
Well, they'll never believe what's been happening here
But caught in my mind there's a way to get out


Please do not post or PM until game start, the game will begin in one hour. No actions will occur night zero

Mod Note
This game will be heavily moderated. Warnings will be sent out via PM frequently to any parties involved. Please remember, do not use personal attacks in your arguments, for example
LSB is incredibly stupid, that post was horrible and can only mean he is mafia

is unacceptable. Instead, it would be better to phrase it like
LSB’s post has faulty logic, it seems like he is trying to make something out of nothing so I believe he is mafia

All parties in an argument will be warned, so even if you think you are right, don’t respond with spite
Any players that are not in the game (IE dead) will be reported for violating any of the TL 10 Commandments should they do so in thread
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 23:18 GMT
#281
Role PMs have been sent out, please tell me if you have not received a role, or have received more information than you think you should have
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 23:22 GMT
#282
While you wait for game start

Suggested Readings
Guide to PMs: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=438588
Gmarshall’s day 1 plan in XVII:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=191888&user=gmarshal

Analysis of PM games
XXX: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=147475 (Do NOT attempt plan here, will not work)
XXXVII: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=201367 (Mafia Please Read)
Salem: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=175426
Haunted: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=165414
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 23:49:46
January 10 2014 23:48 GMT
#283
REMINDER: IRC is not secure
I highly recommend signing out and using a different nick and an obscure channel for any private conversations conducted over IRC.

Quicktopic hacking is strictly not allowed and classified as game ruining
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 226
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1198
Bisu 665
hero 158
HiyA 110
Shine 71
Soma 59
EffOrt 38
Mong 36
sorry 32
NotJumperer 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 22
Bale 22
ZerO 19
Sharp 12
Terrorterran 11
Noble 11
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft757
crisheroes580
Other Games
olofmeister1022
singsing672
Livibee233
Pyrionflax68
ArmadaUGS43
gofns26
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 14
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH333
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2395
League of Legends
• Rush1238
• Jankos1225
• Lourlo979
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 8m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.