• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9812 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 04:53 GMT
#1054
On January 12 2014 13:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
I buy it.

DocH I am disappoint. After reading (most) of the thread, I can't even think of who the other actual candidates are. I'll vote for Wave.

##Vote: WaveofShadow


Is there anything in particular you're buying?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 05:05 GMT
#1056
On January 12 2014 13:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
The mason claim. If Hopeless claims it's true, I'll roll with it for now. They'll either die in the night or we'll lynch one of them eventually to find out the truth.

Can you see any reason why Blazinghand wouldn't want hopeless to confirm him? cos I got nothing

On January 12 2014 10:58 Blazinghand wrote:
Would it be okay for hopeless1 not to have to confirm me? that might be easier in terms of avoiding scum nk

Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 05:12 GMT
#1058
I guess that's possible.

Do you have an opinion regarding my suspicions of justanothertownie?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 09:07 GMT
#1080
<hand remains un-raised>

Rayn, do you have any reasons for why you think VE is town?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 09:22 GMT
#1082
On January 12 2014 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do, do you have any reason for calling people out for making general statements and then following it up with statements like:

"And then there's the eight or so other lurkers."
and
"Of the active players I reckon at least most are town."

??

Well for starters I'd appreciate it if you say where I "called people out for making general statements". I remember calling JAT out for "having no commitments regarding any reads at all in his entire filter" which is not at all the same thing.

Also, everybody makes some general statements, including me. I've also made some not-general statements. What exactly is your point?

I also can't help but notice that you haven't really answered my question. Would you care to correct that?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 09:36 GMT
#1087
On January 12 2014 18:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 18:22 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do, do you have any reason for calling people out for making general statements and then following it up with statements like:

"And then there's the eight or so other lurkers."
and
"Of the active players I reckon at least most are town."

??

Well for starters I'd appreciate it if you say where I "called people out for making general statements". I remember calling JAT out for "having no commitments regarding any reads at all in his entire filter" which is not at all the same thing.

Also, everybody makes some general statements, including me. I've also made some not-general statements. What exactly is your point?

I also can't help but notice that you haven't really answered my question. Would you care to correct that?

Interesting. I don't see a single clear read from you in thread. If there is some, could you point me out to one? All i see you say about other people is "they might be town or scum". And yes i answered your question. You asked me if i have a reason to think VE is town and i said i do.

Do you have a reason to think VE is mafia?

I think JAT is much more likely to be scum than town, for the reasons stated earlier - namely that he didn't seem to have any reads, even when I pushed him for it. I've seen the PMs Thrawn referenced here and I find JAT's reads there entirely unconvincing, just some lacklustre one-liners. Derrida moderately more likely to be scum than town, but that could change fast since his filter really doesn't have much to go on yet.

And yes, I have a reason to think VE is mafia. There, see? Two of us can play that game.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 09:40 GMT
#1088
On January 12 2014 18:35 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do, do you have any reason for calling people out for making general statements and then following it up with statements like:

"And then there's the eight or so other lurkers."
and
"Of the active players I reckon at least most are town."

??
There is interesting context behind that statement.

I believe it originates from a PM convo I shared with Aquanim.

Aquanim
Feel free to cut in first.

Actually, that PM conversation was after I posted that in the thread I think. Post our PMs if you like but I hardly see the need, they're not really relevant to the issue at hand here I don't think.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 09:51 GMT
#1092
On January 12 2014 18:41 Mocsta wrote:
Aquanim
In general: do you think drunk people would *NOT* post if they are scum?

I haven't the foggiest idea. I don't imbibe enough myself to have much experience with that state.

On January 12 2014 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So how about you share the read on VE in thread so we can discuss it? You know, it's highly likely one of or yamato is going to be mayor and it would help we get information about who is mafia in your opinion, because apparently it seems like in your opinion i am on the wrong track.

I am going to go re-read JAT because from what i remember your statement does not hold water, and taking JAT's meta into account this looks like just about his townplay.

What do you think of Xatalos btw?

In short, VE's being bloody cagey when I ask him questions, verging on being deliberately obtuse.
On January 12 2014 14:12 Aquanim wrote:
I guess that's possible.

Do you have an opinion regarding my suspicions of justanothertownie?

Asked him this question in thread, got no answer so I took it to PMs.
Original Message From VisceraEyes:
I'll do so eventually - you didn't ask me to explain my reads, you simply asked if they existed. And they do.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Aquanim:
Well, you won't convince me Mocsta and Marv are scum by not showing me an argument. If you reckon they're scum, try to convince me and I'll listen.

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
I think that's an unfair generalization of his play. I also have not shared many scumreads with the thread, and I know that I'm town. I don't think him not sharing reads is scummy by itself. And I certainly don't think the OMGUS vote is scummy - OMGUS comes from town FAR more often than it comes from scum in my experience.

I'm mostly suspicious of Mocsta and marv, but I'm having a hard time finding anyone who agrees with me.

Original Message From Aquanim:
The point I was trying to make is that my argument why JAT is likely scum is short. It can be expressed in a single sentence, namely:

"He gave zero reads on anyone else of his own free will, and when he eventually got pushed into it by Thrawn it basically boiled down to some weak-sauce OMGUS on me."

That single sentence characterises his entire filter, and I think a filter which can be characterized by that particular sentence is much more likely from scum.

Again, I would like to hear who you think is scum if you aren't convinced by this argument.

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
Well if there's not much in the thread because there's not much to say, then why am I dodging a question when I can't find the reasoning in your filter?

Original Message From Aquanim:
There's not much to say. He gave zero reads on anyone else of his own free will, and when he eventually got pushed into it by Thrawn it basically boiled down to some weak-sauce OMGUS on me. If you've got anything better in terms of scumreads I'd love to hear it.

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
I got sidetracked man, I've got 3 tabs open looking at three things. Going over your filter, you I don't see much in the way of actual reasoning. Wanna just sum it up for me?

Original Message From Aquanim:
On January 12 2014 14:12 Aquanim wrote:
I guess that's possible.

Do you have an opinion regarding my suspicions of justanothertownie?

Did you dodge this question for any particular reason, or did you just miss it?

Last time I played with VE town, he engaged with the thread a lot, wasn't afraid to answer questions and was so obvtown he was elected mayor. This game is giving me none of those feelings. Maybe he's just distracted and for whatever reason doesn't think I'm "worthy" of a straight answer, but I'm running out of plausible town explanations.

I don't know a whole lot about JAT's town meta except to know he's not Hapa or anything. I'm always willing to debate my reads, and if you make a convincing argument why I'm wrong I can accept that.

Xatalos raised some nitpicking stuff early on which I'd scumread him for in a normal game but given most of the real work here is probably happening in PMs it's plausible that what he found was all he could find in the thread to talk about. I sent him a PM a while back but I think he's asleep.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 10:05 GMT
#1097
On January 12 2014 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So do you think this is unreasonable? This is about your reads post i talked about earlier:
Show nested quote +
<VisceraEyes> I don't really like it - his problem with Obvious is something obvious, and his problem with justanothertownie is that he's acting like justanother townie. And he complains about lurkers.
<VisceraEyes> But what I really don't like about it is that he later asks me what I think of it...as if I should already be aware of his stance on justanothertownie, when he states quite literally that those reads are about as firm as his null read of someone else.

Well. I gave my problems with Captain Obvious the thread space they deserved, which was about a sentence. It's not like I'm screaming for a policy lynch of him - just gave my opinion of him.

And why shouldn't VE be aware of my stance on justanothertownie? The conclusion of my clash with JAT is literally on the same page as where I asked him that question. Is he not reading the thread or something?

For that matter, why shouldn't I ask VE for his opinion on a read I'm pushing?

I question the purpose of VE raising any of those points.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 10:36 GMT
#1105
On January 12 2014 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:05 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So do you think this is unreasonable? This is about your reads post i talked about earlier:
<VisceraEyes> I don't really like it - his problem with Obvious is something obvious, and his problem with justanothertownie is that he's acting like justanother townie. And he complains about lurkers.
<VisceraEyes> But what I really don't like about it is that he later asks me what I think of it...as if I should already be aware of his stance on justanothertownie, when he states quite literally that those reads are about as firm as his null read of someone else.

Well. I gave my problems with Captain Obvious the thread space they deserved, which was about a sentence. It's not like I'm screaming for a policy lynch of him - just gave my opinion of him.

And why shouldn't VE be aware of my stance on justanothertownie? The conclusion of my clash with JAT is literally on the same page as where I asked him that question. Is he not reading the thread or something?

For that matter, why shouldn't I ask VE for his opinion on a read I'm pushing?

I question the purpose of VE raising any of those points.

Because you don't really have a stance. You call JAT out for not posting reads. Why is JAT a scumread when about 80% of the game has not posted a single read?

JAT had clearly been present for a fair bit of the game but hadn't done anything which seemed like he was even interested in looking for scum.

If PM evidence is presented which shows he was looking for scum in that way I will reconsider my read. If ya'll reckon that JAT not looking for scum is his standard town meta I will (disgustedly) move him to null.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 10:55 GMT
#1107
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:03 GMT
#1110
On January 12 2014 19:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?

I don't trust your reads enough to take your word for it. If you won't show me your evidence, you're not going to convince me. Not showing me your evidence is your prerogative, I suppose, but you're hardly going to convince me to change my mind on your say-so.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:06 GMT
#1114
On January 12 2014 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 20:03 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?

I don't trust your reads enough to take your word for it. If you won't show me your evidence, you're not going to convince me. Not showing me your evidence is your prerogative, I suppose, but you're hardly going to convince me to change my mind on your say-so.

And why should i trust your word? I literally quoted what you said about yuor town reads and changed names lol..

I'm not asking you to take my word for my reads on Marv and Mocsta. If you're unwilling to share your conversation with VE, then say so and stop wasting my time.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:09 GMT
#1117
On January 12 2014 20:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You are like the definition of uncooperativeness and wishy-washyness and you use same logic to not give out reads that you use on other people saying they should give out reads.

lol really? I asked you a simple question (why you had a townread on VE) and you've stalled me and given me nothing useful for two pages.

Talking with you really is a waste of my time.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:10 GMT
#1118
I'm done with you Rayn. If somebody else thinks it's important to ask his questions, then say so and I'll answer them.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:15 GMT
#1121
On January 12 2014 20:06 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

I'm happy to discuss this publicly to aid my scumhunting cred points.

The line with Koshi is news to me. Can you walk me through this.

Same as JAT really, he's posted very little useful in the thread (this is his only post with any real content at all). Especially weird since my impression of Koshi is that he typically has a lot of thread presence.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:53 GMT
#1124
On January 12 2014 20:20 Mocsta wrote:
Aquanim

What do you make of Derrida response to my case. Specifically him trying to make it synonymous with a lurker lynch.

Do you think a townie would respond in this fashion?

I've seen stranger things from newbie town, so I think it's still possible he's town.

The scummy points which stick out to me are:
- Largely giving up and resigning himself to being lynched resonates with me more as a scum move, though a newbie town feeling lost in this game and not having time could conceivably do the same. Leaning scum on the balance of probabilities though.
- Saying that it's a "good read" but that he "doesn't really agree with your points that makes me seem more scummy than the other inactive people" makes very little sense to me, what other points were there in your "good read"?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 11:53 GMT
#1125
EBWOP: The post in question increases my scumread on Derrida.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 12:34 GMT
#1129
On January 12 2014 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 18:36 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:22 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do, do you have any reason for calling people out for making general statements and then following it up with statements like:

"And then there's the eight or so other lurkers."
and
"Of the active players I reckon at least most are town."

??

Well for starters I'd appreciate it if you say where I "called people out for making general statements". I remember calling JAT out for "having no commitments regarding any reads at all in his entire filter" which is not at all the same thing.

Also, everybody makes some general statements, including me. I've also made some not-general statements. What exactly is your point?

I also can't help but notice that you haven't really answered my question. Would you care to correct that?

Interesting. I don't see a single clear read from you in thread. If there is some, could you point me out to one? All i see you say about other people is "they might be town or scum". And yes i answered your question. You asked me if i have a reason to think VE is town and i said i do.

Do you have a reason to think VE is mafia?

I think JAT is much more likely to be scum than town, for the reasons stated earlier - namely that he didn't seem to have any reads, even when I pushed him for it. I've seen the PMs Thrawn referenced here and I find JAT's reads there entirely unconvincing, just some lacklustre one-liners. Derrida moderately more likely to be scum than town, but that could change fast since his filter really doesn't have much to go on yet.

And yes, I have a reason to think VE is mafia. There, see? Two of us can play that game.

As a FYI, bugs kinda laid into jat in Quiet game for "having no reads" while he was alive, both in-game and post-game.

Surprised you didn't notice this given you hosted it? Or take this into account at all into your read...?

##vote: marvellosity

It would be an easy playstyle to replicate if he's scum. At worst, if he's town I have hopefully communicated to him that he should have reads and make them public to convince us all of his alignment. If he does that I am quite willing to be persuaded that I am incorrect in my present read, if that is in fact the case.

I'm rapidly finding the alternatives unpalatable so

##vote: marvellosity
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 12 2014 23:15 GMT
#1461
On January 13 2014 08:09 marvellosity wrote:
Can anyone find a single suspicion in VE's filter other than a vague mention of Captain Obvious?

Does that even make VE in particular scummy?

Well when I PM'd him (it's pasted in the thread somewhere) VE said he was suspicious of you (Marv) and Mocsta, but he'd had difficulty convincing anyone else. When I asked him for his reasons, he stone-walled me.

Can anybody else report that VE actually mentioned these reads on Mocsta or Marv to them, and that he actually tried to convince them?
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1019
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5663
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
Beastyqt667
B2W.Neo604
ceh9489
byalli368
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe151
Khaldor137
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 49
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV431
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 8m
Stellar Fest
19h 8m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.