• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:48
CEST 14:48
KST 21:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8962 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 23:00 GMT
#861
On December 11 2013 07:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 06:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad. I don't think i am switching my vote off him today.

So you're just going to throw your vote away if he's not a lynch candidate today? Come on man.
Talk to me about Spaghetticus.

Actually my plan was to convince you guys into voting him but there is still 24h to go on this phase.
Spaghetticus looks scummy for being overly defensive when people were just trying to get him into reading the thread and giving out reads. He always found some excuse to comment on something that did not make him go towards telling who is mafia.

Can you tell me exactly what you find suspicious of Grack? Is it that he voted you without pressuring you?

He hasn't really done anything but this:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad.

I don't know what purpose that serves or how he thinks he is helping the town. By telling me i am not allowed to call out people for shitting on other people because i played bad in another game? Why would someone who is town do that?

After checking his filter I can see where you're coming from. I can see a scum grack, but I also know that grack likes to troll. Picking a fight with you early on seems like a terrible idea as scum, but he skated by due to terrible ideas in LXIII too whilst being scum. I wouldn't oppose a Grack lynch at this point but I'm not convinced on it.

Wait what. I didn't skate by for having terrible ideas in LXIII. I skated by for bussing half my team lol.

Well yeah, what I mean is you skated by with trolling because you happened to bus half your team as well.


HF, I see a case that makes Bum hypocritical and bad, but not scum.
I'd also appreciate it if scum stopped trying to get me lynched. It's not happening today Xata. I'm not scum for doubting my read.


It's not the fact that you were doubting your read. It's the fact that you went to such great lengths to leave your options open in any direction.

But I guess you're right. It's not really fruitful to pursue you now. It's hard to say anyone's alignment with high certainty during D1, and if you were town, it would be a bigger loss than several other players.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 23:04 GMT
#862
On December 11 2013 07:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 07:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 06:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad. I don't think i am switching my vote off him today.

So you're just going to throw your vote away if he's not a lynch candidate today? Come on man.
Talk to me about Spaghetticus.

Actually my plan was to convince you guys into voting him but there is still 24h to go on this phase.
Spaghetticus looks scummy for being overly defensive when people were just trying to get him into reading the thread and giving out reads. He always found some excuse to comment on something that did not make him go towards telling who is mafia.

Can you tell me exactly what you find suspicious of Grack? Is it that he voted you without pressuring you?

He hasn't really done anything but this:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad.

I don't know what purpose that serves or how he thinks he is helping the town. By telling me i am not allowed to call out people for shitting on other people because i played bad in another game? Why would someone who is town do that?

After checking his filter I can see where you're coming from. I can see a scum grack, but I also know that grack likes to troll. Picking a fight with you early on seems like a terrible idea as scum, but he skated by due to terrible ideas in LXIII too whilst being scum. I wouldn't oppose a Grack lynch at this point but I'm not convinced on it.

Wait what. I didn't skate by for having terrible ideas in LXIII. I skated by for bussing half my team lol.

Well yeah, what I mean is you skated by with trolling because you happened to bus half your team as well.


HF, I see a case that makes Bum hypocritical and bad, but not scum.
I'd also appreciate it if scum stopped trying to get me lynched. It's not happening today Xata. I'm not scum for doubting my read.


For a player that is trying to get people to play town in an optimal way do you not think it strange that he choses to be hypocritical on a person that is coming under heavy pressure?

No, I just think he's bad and hasn't read properly.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 23:05 GMT
#863
On December 11 2013 08:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 07:59 Holyflare wrote:
On December 11 2013 07:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 06:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad. I don't think i am switching my vote off him today.

So you're just going to throw your vote away if he's not a lynch candidate today? Come on man.
Talk to me about Spaghetticus.

Actually my plan was to convince you guys into voting him but there is still 24h to go on this phase.
Spaghetticus looks scummy for being overly defensive when people were just trying to get him into reading the thread and giving out reads. He always found some excuse to comment on something that did not make him go towards telling who is mafia.

Can you tell me exactly what you find suspicious of Grack? Is it that he voted you without pressuring you?

He hasn't really done anything but this:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad.

I don't know what purpose that serves or how he thinks he is helping the town. By telling me i am not allowed to call out people for shitting on other people because i played bad in another game? Why would someone who is town do that?

After checking his filter I can see where you're coming from. I can see a scum grack, but I also know that grack likes to troll. Picking a fight with you early on seems like a terrible idea as scum, but he skated by due to terrible ideas in LXIII too whilst being scum. I wouldn't oppose a Grack lynch at this point but I'm not convinced on it.

Wait what. I didn't skate by for having terrible ideas in LXIII. I skated by for bussing half my team lol.

Well yeah, what I mean is you skated by with trolling because you happened to bus half your team as well.


HF, I see a case that makes Bum hypocritical and bad, but not scum.
I'd also appreciate it if scum stopped trying to get me lynched. It's not happening today Xata. I'm not scum for doubting my read.


For a player that is trying to get people to play town in an optimal way do you not think it strange that he choses to be hypocritical on a person that is coming under heavy pressure?

No, I just think he's bad and hasn't read properly.


He has more overall posts than you do, don't you think he could town better than that at that point?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 23:07 GMT
#864
On December 11 2013 08:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 08:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 07:59 Holyflare wrote:
On December 11 2013 07:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 06:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
So you're just going to throw your vote away if he's not a lynch candidate today? Come on man.
Talk to me about Spaghetticus.

Actually my plan was to convince you guys into voting him but there is still 24h to go on this phase.
Spaghetticus looks scummy for being overly defensive when people were just trying to get him into reading the thread and giving out reads. He always found some excuse to comment on something that did not make him go towards telling who is mafia.

Can you tell me exactly what you find suspicious of Grack? Is it that he voted you without pressuring you?

He hasn't really done anything but this:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad.

I don't know what purpose that serves or how he thinks he is helping the town. By telling me i am not allowed to call out people for shitting on other people because i played bad in another game? Why would someone who is town do that?

After checking his filter I can see where you're coming from. I can see a scum grack, but I also know that grack likes to troll. Picking a fight with you early on seems like a terrible idea as scum, but he skated by due to terrible ideas in LXIII too whilst being scum. I wouldn't oppose a Grack lynch at this point but I'm not convinced on it.

Wait what. I didn't skate by for having terrible ideas in LXIII. I skated by for bussing half my team lol.

Well yeah, what I mean is you skated by with trolling because you happened to bus half your team as well.


HF, I see a case that makes Bum hypocritical and bad, but not scum.
I'd also appreciate it if scum stopped trying to get me lynched. It's not happening today Xata. I'm not scum for doubting my read.


For a player that is trying to get people to play town in an optimal way do you not think it strange that he choses to be hypocritical on a person that is coming under heavy pressure?

No, I just think he's bad and hasn't read properly.


He has more overall posts than you do, don't you think he could town better than that at that point?

Post counts say nothing. Rayn posted a shitton during LXIII but he got lynched as town whereas I shot scum and suspected a second. I haven't seen anything that makes me think of bum as scum rather than bad.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 23:14 GMT
#865
How can you possibly talk all about pushing scum agenda's in regards to Xatalos but whenever another person that displays blatant contradictions to his own actions appears it's downplayed to being bad/hotheaded? Why couldn't Xatalos be bad? Scum agenda is to push people off others with reasoning that appeases people, a player went actively against their own conditions to do this and it's just because he is bad?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 23:17 GMT
#866
On December 11 2013 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
How can you possibly talk all about pushing scum agenda's in regards to Xatalos but whenever another person that displays blatant contradictions to his own actions appears it's downplayed to being bad/hotheaded? Why couldn't Xatalos be bad? Scum agenda is to push people off others with reasoning that appeases people, a player went actively against their own conditions to do this and it's just because he is bad?

Since when do contradictions make someone scum? I contradict myself all the time. It's scum that are worried about contradicting themselves because they don't know if they can explain it. I feel like you're searching for scum in the wrong way and nothing you posted in your analysis leads me to believe that he is scum.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 23:19 GMT
#867
On December 11 2013 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
How can you possibly talk all about pushing scum agenda's in regards to Xatalos but whenever another person that displays blatant contradictions to his own actions appears it's downplayed to being bad/hotheaded? Why couldn't Xatalos be bad? Scum agenda is to push people off others with reasoning that appeases people, a player went actively against their own conditions to do this and it's just because he is bad?

Since when do contradictions make someone scum? I contradict myself all the time. It's scum that are worried about contradicting themselves because they don't know if they can explain it. I feel like you're searching for scum in the wrong way and nothing you posted in your analysis leads me to believe that he is scum.


I don't think you understand. Contradictions in a normal play such as changing a read is fine, that can be seen as towny. However, almost half of his posts actively STATE that he dislikes to use meta but then he defends a player - who has a lot of votes - based on them using meta, whereas previously he dismissed everyone that has used it. That is an unacceptable contradiction.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 23:24 GMT
#868
On December 11 2013 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
How can you possibly talk all about pushing scum agenda's in regards to Xatalos but whenever another person that displays blatant contradictions to his own actions appears it's downplayed to being bad/hotheaded? Why couldn't Xatalos be bad? Scum agenda is to push people off others with reasoning that appeases people, a player went actively against their own conditions to do this and it's just because he is bad?

Since when do contradictions make someone scum? I contradict myself all the time. It's scum that are worried about contradicting themselves because they don't know if they can explain it. I feel like you're searching for scum in the wrong way and nothing you posted in your analysis leads me to believe that he is scum.


I don't think you understand. Contradictions in a normal play such as changing a read is fine, that can be seen as towny. However, almost half of his posts actively STATE that he dislikes to use meta but then he defends a player - who has a lot of votes - based on them using meta, whereas previously he dismissed everyone that has used it. That is an unacceptable contradiction.


Do you think that purple and bum are scum together? That seems to be the way this line of logic is going in.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 23:26 GMT
#869
On December 11 2013 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
How can you possibly talk all about pushing scum agenda's in regards to Xatalos but whenever another person that displays blatant contradictions to his own actions appears it's downplayed to being bad/hotheaded? Why couldn't Xatalos be bad? Scum agenda is to push people off others with reasoning that appeases people, a player went actively against their own conditions to do this and it's just because he is bad?

Since when do contradictions make someone scum? I contradict myself all the time. It's scum that are worried about contradicting themselves because they don't know if they can explain it. I feel like you're searching for scum in the wrong way and nothing you posted in your analysis leads me to believe that he is scum.


I don't think you understand. Contradictions in a normal play such as changing a read is fine, that can be seen as towny. However, almost half of his posts actively STATE that he dislikes to use meta but then he defends a player - who has a lot of votes - based on them using meta, whereas previously he dismissed everyone that has used it. That is an unacceptable contradiction.

Okay, that's different, you're right. If you had summarized your case in this manner I'd have followed your thought process more clearly. I'll reread bum's filter and see for myself.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 23:27 GMT
#870
No I'm not drawing conclusions like that because I do not know their alignments.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2013 23:34 GMT
#871
On December 11 2013 05:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember that pandain is in college and probably taking finals right now, so I expect him to be pretty afk regardless of alignment

Wow he is in college now? You have grown up my man
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2013 23:34 GMT
#872
Spaghetticus...

Your handle, coupled with your posts this time about, remind me of the stuff I would gladly remove from my freezer, before I discovered I was a celiac...

I never liked my food frozen, however. See, I was loth to use a microwave for this reason.

Time... To burn. Fires of the Titanic, unite!


##Vote: Spaghetticus
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 23:34 GMT
#873
I decided to take a quick look at Bum's other game in PYP too and searched for meta, zero results compared to four results this game in two pages of filter. It's interesting to me that he made a big deal out of it in the opening of this game when it wasn't a factor in his previous game. That said, his previous game which shall not be discussed further as it's still ongoing is a themed game, so there's more to talk about initially. I still think it's odd though, especially when he's inconsistent on it. The rest of his filter is fluff which doesn't persuade me to one side or the other. I'd lean red on him.

Won't be there for much of tomorrow but I'll try to be there at deadline.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 23:35 GMT
#874
On December 11 2013 08:27 Holyflare wrote:
No I'm not drawing conclusions like that because I do not know their alignments.


Fair enough. I'm just trying to think of another reason for this inconsistency, and it's hard to think of a satisfying reason. I guess we'll get a better picture of the situation when he comes back.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 23:35 GMT
#875
On December 11 2013 08:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Spaghetticus...

Your handle, coupled with your posts this time about, remind me of the stuff I would gladly remove from my freezer, before I discovered I was a celiac...

I never liked my food frozen, however. See, I was loth to use a microwave for this reason.

Time... To burn. Fires of the Titanic, unite!


##Vote: Spaghetticus

While I like who you voted, I would like to hear the reasons why you voted for him. Not to be a buzzkill, but preferably in a serious manner.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 23:36 GMT
#876
On December 11 2013 08:35 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 08:27 Holyflare wrote:
No I'm not drawing conclusions like that because I do not know their alignments.


Fair enough. I'm just trying to think of another reason for this inconsistency, and it's hard to think of a satisfying reason. I guess we'll get a better picture of the situation when he comes back.


purple is town and he's giving reasons to not lynch
purple is scum and he's giving reasons to not lynch
avoiding wagons


all speculation that I don't want to look into atm
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 23:36 GMT
#877
Could we get a votecount, please?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 23:38 GMT
#878
On December 11 2013 08:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Spaghetticus...

Your handle, coupled with your posts this time about, remind me of the stuff I would gladly remove from my freezer, before I discovered I was a celiac...

I never liked my food frozen, however. See, I was loth to use a microwave for this reason.

Time... To burn. Fires of the Titanic, unite!


##Vote: Spaghetticus


Any reasoning? It's posts like this that make you detrimental.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2013 23:50 GMT
#879
Can someone who is more familiar with Alakaslam explain his relation to Chezinu? Or provide me a frame of reference for his play / meta call?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 23:53 GMT
#880
LSB:
On December 10 2013 16:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
I will say though that playing as scum last game you probably realize that Slam basically adds another scum to the game as either alignment. So I'm fine with lynching him regardless unless something very convincing goes down.

I don't see anything that tells me otherwise at least yet.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
OSC
9h 27m
Replay Cast
10h 12m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.