• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:55
CEST 03:55
KST 10:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10173 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 184 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 10 2013 20:36 GMT
#841
Why does the vendetta b/w Grack and Spag have to spill into the thread discussion?

BTW Spag, why is it ok to call my answers scummy (I assume because of the defensive nature of the posts) but you don't read the questions?

I'm tired of getting assaulted with illogical and non alignment-indicative questions and I'm tired of getting my words twisted to make me look scummy. Stop it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 10 2013 20:37 GMT
#842
On December 11 2013 04:12 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:56 kushm4sta wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 00:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 10 2013 09:42 sidesprang wrote:
And lastly he asked for people to vote for him if they found him scummy, which is very Anti-Town.

OK this sentence just reeks of a scum mindset w/ the knowledge that cora is town. Because yes, asking someone to vote for yourself is anti-town when you are actually town. But if you're scum then it's just a kinda dumb, ballsy move. But it isn't anti-town.

Any comments on this? @ least would like to hear what people think of sidespring.


i think it's equally dumb as either alignment, 100% alignment neutral. What is your point sir?

btw voting you now based on on your scummy posting pattern.
Also you bring up your shit point and want people to comment on it like its gold.

##unvote
##vote jarjar

My point was that I wanted to know if anyone had comments on it and I wanted to know people thought of sidespring. Pretty sure that was implied.

I'm reading sidespring as scum and would like to know if other people are as well.

You think that asking people vote for yourself is alignment nuetral? Great, I agree that a person doing that doesn't help tell you what their alignment is.

What I'm saying though is that it's anti-(whatever alignment that person is). So to say it's anti-town seems to imply that the person saying it is town.

So before you call my point shit, make sure you understand what I'm saying.


Exactly I currently view everyone as town, people have done scummy things. But no one are scum In my eyes yet, if so I would have voted for em. So why I would phrase that in any other way I really do not know, and tbh you just seem desperate to find something that is not there.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 10 2013 20:41 GMT
#843
On December 11 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad. I don't think i am switching my vote off him today.

Please explain how your posts towards me are different in any way aside from asking people to vote me. I really don't like what you have done this game. So far you started the weak purple wagon with shitty reasoning and then started acting obtuse when I tried to talk with you.

Explain to me why your reasoning for Purple being scum does not also apply to LSB? Do any of LSB's interactions seem to be used to figure out others alignments? right now you are just trying to gather support on somebody for being a weak player. (by using it as a justification for purple being scum) That alone makes you either bad or scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 20:41 GMT
#844
On December 11 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad. I don't think i am switching my vote off him today.

So you're just going to throw your vote away if he's not a lynch candidate today? Come on man.
Talk to me about Spaghetticus.

Actually my plan was to convince you guys into voting him but there is still 24h to go on this phase.
Spaghetticus looks scummy for being overly defensive when people were just trying to get him into reading the thread and giving out reads. He always found some excuse to comment on something that did not make him go towards telling who is mafia.

Can you tell me exactly what you find suspicious of Grack? Is it that he voted you without pressuring you?

He hasn't really done anything but this:
Show nested quote +
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad.

I don't know what purpose that serves or how he thinks he is helping the town. By telling me i am not allowed to call out people for shitting on other people because i played bad in another game? Why would someone who is town do that?

After checking his filter I can see where you're coming from. I can see a scum grack, but I also know that grack likes to troll. Picking a fight with you early on seems like a terrible idea as scum, but he skated by due to terrible ideas in LXIII too whilst being scum. I wouldn't oppose a Grack lynch at this point but I'm not convinced on it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 20:44 GMT
#845
Grack you mentioned a very forced post of Spaghetticus. Would you be happy to lynch him on D1?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 10 2013 20:47 GMT
#846
On December 11 2013 05:37 sidesprang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 04:12 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:56 kushm4sta wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 00:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 10 2013 09:42 sidesprang wrote:
And lastly he asked for people to vote for him if they found him scummy, which is very Anti-Town.

OK this sentence just reeks of a scum mindset w/ the knowledge that cora is town. Because yes, asking someone to vote for yourself is anti-town when you are actually town. But if you're scum then it's just a kinda dumb, ballsy move. But it isn't anti-town.

Any comments on this? @ least would like to hear what people think of sidespring.


i think it's equally dumb as either alignment, 100% alignment neutral. What is your point sir?

btw voting you now based on on your scummy posting pattern.
Also you bring up your shit point and want people to comment on it like its gold.

##unvote
##vote jarjar

My point was that I wanted to know if anyone had comments on it and I wanted to know people thought of sidespring. Pretty sure that was implied.

I'm reading sidespring as scum and would like to know if other people are as well.

You think that asking people vote for yourself is alignment nuetral? Great, I agree that a person doing that doesn't help tell you what their alignment is.

What I'm saying though is that it's anti-(whatever alignment that person is). So to say it's anti-town seems to imply that the person saying it is town.

So before you call my point shit, make sure you understand what I'm saying.


Exactly I currently view everyone as town, people have done scummy things. But no one are scum In my eyes yet, if so I would have voted for em. So why I would phrase that in any other way I really do not know, and tbh you just seem desperate to find something that is not there.

This sentence:
On December 10 2013 09:42 sidesprang wrote:
And lastly he asked for people to vote for him if they found him scummy, which is very Anti-Town.

Please tell me your reason for stating it. Does cora voting for himself make him more likely to be scum? Cause that's what I assummed you were getting at.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2013 20:51 GMT
#847
On December 11 2013 05:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:29 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember that pandain is in college and probably taking finals right now, so I expect him to be pretty afk regardless of alignment
Got any reads?


I'd venture to say plutarch is town, that's about it right now. The town is being pulled into too many directions to discern who is scum without some flips.


cool so how many townies need to die before you have reads?

##unvote
##vote vayne
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2013 20:52 GMT
#848
also if thats all the town reads you have right now, you are either not reading or lying
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 10 2013 21:01 GMT
#849
On December 11 2013 05:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Grack you mentioned a very forced post of Spaghetticus. Would you be happy to lynch him on D1?

He's done nothing so far but pressure lurkers but I don't believe he is the best lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 10 2013 21:03 GMT
#850
On December 11 2013 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:16 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:01 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bumatlarge do you think Pandains posting / lack of posting is the most important thing there is going on in thread?


Don't worry, I'm reading your posts you to are a big question asker, but you seem to do that alot anyway.

Put it this way. I'd like to enter Day 2 with everyone here except pandain. I'm not advocating a sort of no-lynch policy, but I don't think we have a good lynch. What is important in this thread at the moment is debatable. I want to keep the accusations streamlined, and I don't want 6 kushmastas giving me their green reads. The pressure levels are sweet. That's probably what's most important.

Wait what? We are under 24h into the game and the only thing you want to talk about is someone who has not posted.
Do you think people voting for him now does:
1) make him magically come here posting sooner?
2) leave us with more information than pressuring other people even if he does not come back and we lynch him?


But he hasss posted. Information is overrated! He will come if we vote him. He is the missing corner piece to a fully fledged town! MEGAZORD ASSEMBLED!

Also do you think Pandain as mafia is type of a player that goes inactive for any other than non-game related reasons? If not, why exactly are you trying to shut down discussion?


?!?!?!

I don't meta this early. Why would you think that last statement. Am I distracting you?

To me it seemed like you wanted to vote for an inactive, encouraged everyone else to vote for an inactive and therefore shut down any productive discussion until Pandain returns.

Apparently this is not true (since you started talking about other things) so carry on, my post is no longer relevant.

What do you think of my cases on Grackaroni and purpletrator?

You think Bumatlarge has made useful posts so far?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2013 21:09 GMT
#851
I think bum had a townie reason for thinking spaghetti might be scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 10 2013 21:13 GMT
#852
On December 11 2013 05:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad. I don't think i am switching my vote off him today.

So you're just going to throw your vote away if he's not a lynch candidate today? Come on man.
Talk to me about Spaghetticus.

Actually my plan was to convince you guys into voting him but there is still 24h to go on this phase.
Spaghetticus looks scummy for being overly defensive when people were just trying to get him into reading the thread and giving out reads. He always found some excuse to comment on something that did not make him go towards telling who is mafia.

Can you tell me exactly what you find suspicious of Grack? Is it that he voted you without pressuring you?

He hasn't really done anything but this:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad.

I don't know what purpose that serves or how he thinks he is helping the town. By telling me i am not allowed to call out people for shitting on other people because i played bad in another game? Why would someone who is town do that?

After checking his filter I can see where you're coming from. I can see a scum grack, but I also know that grack likes to troll. Picking a fight with you early on seems like a terrible idea as scum, but he skated by due to terrible ideas in LXIII too whilst being scum. I wouldn't oppose a Grack lynch at this point but I'm not convinced on it.

Wait what. I didn't skate by for having terrible ideas in LXIII. I skated by for bussing half my team lol.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 10 2013 21:42 GMT
#853
On December 11 2013 05:47 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:37 sidesprang wrote:
On December 11 2013 04:12 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:56 kushm4sta wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 00:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 10 2013 09:42 sidesprang wrote:
And lastly he asked for people to vote for him if they found him scummy, which is very Anti-Town.

OK this sentence just reeks of a scum mindset w/ the knowledge that cora is town. Because yes, asking someone to vote for yourself is anti-town when you are actually town. But if you're scum then it's just a kinda dumb, ballsy move. But it isn't anti-town.

Any comments on this? @ least would like to hear what people think of sidespring.


i think it's equally dumb as either alignment, 100% alignment neutral. What is your point sir?

btw voting you now based on on your scummy posting pattern.
Also you bring up your shit point and want people to comment on it like its gold.

##unvote
##vote jarjar

My point was that I wanted to know if anyone had comments on it and I wanted to know people thought of sidespring. Pretty sure that was implied.

I'm reading sidespring as scum and would like to know if other people are as well.

You think that asking people vote for yourself is alignment nuetral? Great, I agree that a person doing that doesn't help tell you what their alignment is.

What I'm saying though is that it's anti-(whatever alignment that person is). So to say it's anti-town seems to imply that the person saying it is town.

So before you call my point shit, make sure you understand what I'm saying.


Exactly I currently view everyone as town, people have done scummy things. But no one are scum In my eyes yet, if so I would have voted for em. So why I would phrase that in any other way I really do not know, and tbh you just seem desperate to find something that is not there.

This sentence:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 09:42 sidesprang wrote:
And lastly he asked for people to vote for him if they found him scummy, which is very Anti-Town.

Please tell me your reason for stating it. Does cora voting for himself make him more likely to be scum? Cause that's what I assummed you were getting at.


Imo doing that is in general more scummy than town yes, which was why I brought it up. When I look back at I dont feel he looks more scummy for doing that. I guess my logic mostly applies to stronger attacks and defences.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 21:50 GMT
#854
purpletrator, where art thou? Do you have any new insights on the game?

On December 11 2013 05:37 sidesprang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 04:12 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:56 kushm4sta wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 00:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 10 2013 09:42 sidesprang wrote:
And lastly he asked for people to vote for him if they found him scummy, which is very Anti-Town.

OK this sentence just reeks of a scum mindset w/ the knowledge that cora is town. Because yes, asking someone to vote for yourself is anti-town when you are actually town. But if you're scum then it's just a kinda dumb, ballsy move. But it isn't anti-town.

Any comments on this? @ least would like to hear what people think of sidespring.


i think it's equally dumb as either alignment, 100% alignment neutral. What is your point sir?

btw voting you now based on on your scummy posting pattern.
Also you bring up your shit point and want people to comment on it like its gold.

##unvote
##vote jarjar

My point was that I wanted to know if anyone had comments on it and I wanted to know people thought of sidespring. Pretty sure that was implied.

I'm reading sidespring as scum and would like to know if other people are as well.

You think that asking people vote for yourself is alignment nuetral? Great, I agree that a person doing that doesn't help tell you what their alignment is.

What I'm saying though is that it's anti-(whatever alignment that person is). So to say it's anti-town seems to imply that the person saying it is town.

So before you call my point shit, make sure you understand what I'm saying.


Exactly I currently view everyone as town, people have done scummy things. But no one are scum In my eyes yet, if so I would have voted for em. So why I would phrase that in any other way I really do not know, and tbh you just seem desperate to find something that is not there.


If someone is doing scummy things, then shouldn't he be scummy in your eyes? You haven't really done much besides softly accusing Corazon. Which are the scummy things you speak of? More specifically, who do you think have been doing scummy things?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 21:59 GMT
#855
On December 11 2013 05:36 Corazon wrote:
Why does the vendetta b/w Grack and Spag have to spill into the thread discussion?

BTW Spag, why is it ok to call my answers scummy (I assume because of the defensive nature of the posts) but you don't read the questions?

I'm tired of getting assaulted with illogical and non alignment-indicative questions and I'm tired of getting my words twisted to make me look scummy. Stop it.


By the way, I did answer to your case. I'd also want clarification on how I have been "refusing to reveal my thought process"? You're being quite hypocritical (looking at your own accusations) if those were just baseless accusations...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 22:31 GMT
#856
Ok nobody asked me to further my read on bum when I just posted so I'm going to do it for you.

Hey, HF, what did this mean?

On December 11 2013 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
I'm having real problems with bumatlarge right now.


Oh, thanks for pointing that out!


Well here's what I'm saying. Bumatlarge is a problem in our current environment. While the game is continuously developing with speech on people, reads on others and general scum hunting his attitude is not to participate in any of this for the majority of his first and second appearences in the thread. In fact, he urges AGAINST lynching people that aren't modkill territory.

On December 10 2013 13:30 bumatlarge wrote:
I say we lynch someone who is threatening to be modkilled. I've had that argument before and I still stand by that it's not the same as a no lynch.


Now, as a town mindset, I don't mind this if he kept it to himself and slightly pushed for a pandain lynch over time by gently easing us into it with constructive points on why so and so is better to keep in the game than a player who looks like he just got caught up IRL. However, he effectively disregards that pandain plays actively as all alignments by saying he doesn't care what pandain is capable of:

Show nested quote +
Also do you think Pandain as mafia is type of a player that goes inactive for any other than non-game related reasons? If not, why exactly are you trying to shut down discussion?


?!?!?!

I don't meta this early. Why would you think that last statement. Am I distracting you?


What benefit do these interactions bring anyone other than to antagonise or hide his alignment? People are curious as to why he wants to lynch off pandain - who is quite clearly not here - and his first response is to question why people are annoyed rather than actively discuss.

He is also quite happy to give out scum read BEFORE he has read anything to do with the players:

On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain


and then we all know he completely backtracked by saying "oh i read you now you aren't scum"... A person he had a TOP scum read on suddenly becomes not scum - spag over everyone else so far - just because he decided it was apt to read up on the person he called scum after he called him scum. Giving out reads on people based off idea's in your head is not a town mentality, or if it is, it is indicative of a LAZY town, something that bumatlarge surely wouldn't be as he was trying to instruct people how to play town at the start of the game.

I could do a play by play of his following posts but he actively neglects a player in this game (kush) by saying he won't respond to questions raised by him. That being said, this is the thing that stands out to me THE MOST....





Purple has not participated in this game really AT ALL, i'd lump him in with pandain in terms of activity except purple looks way more scummy. Bum dictates that he is not using meta at all in this game and actively persuades people to not do the same but then justifies purples reads on LSB when purple indeed used meta:

On December 11 2013 03:35 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:16 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:01 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bumatlarge do you think Pandains posting / lack of posting is the most important thing there is going on in thread?


Don't worry, I'm reading your posts you to are a big question asker, but you seem to do that alot anyway.

Put it this way. I'd like to enter Day 2 with everyone here except pandain. I'm not advocating a sort of no-lynch policy, but I don't think we have a good lynch. What is important in this thread at the moment is debatable. I want to keep the accusations streamlined, and I don't want 6 kushmastas giving me their green reads. The pressure levels are sweet. That's probably what's most important.

Wait what? We are under 24h into the game and the only thing you want to talk about is someone who has not posted.
Do you think people voting for him now does:
1) make him magically come here posting sooner?
2) leave us with more information than pressuring other people even if he does not come back and we lynch him?


But he hasss posted. Information is overrated! He will come if we vote him. He is the missing corner piece to a fully fledged town! MEGAZORD ASSEMBLED!

Also do you think Pandain as mafia is type of a player that goes inactive for any other than non-game related reasons? If not, why exactly are you trying to shut down discussion?


?!?!?!

I don't meta this early. Why would you think that last statement. Am I distracting you?

To me it seemed like you wanted to vote for an inactive, encouraged everyone else to vote for an inactive and therefore shut down any productive discussion until Pandain returns.

Apparently this is not true (since you started talking about other things) so carry on, my post is no longer relevant.

What do you think of my cases on Grackaroni and purpletrator?


I believe pressure is possible outside of immediate voting and lynching. I am not attempting to derail any of your hard work.

I actually liked purples reason for getting off LSB, but as LSB said, he should look at any other finishe game LSB has played, of which there is many. His reason for getting on LSB in the first place is not good. That whole interaction seemed like a joke up until that point.

That said, let smurfs smurf. I'm all about not reading metas this game if you haven't noticed.

I need to see more from grackaroni to be convinced of anything.



He liked purples reason for getting off LSB!?!??!?!?!?! (META META META META META) Not only was purples reasoning for getting off of LSB atrocious but he is then telling us that he accepts it as a logical reason based on meta (that he doesn't want us to use) for getting off LSB? Why is it that he can pick and choose when to accept meta for people like LSB and purple but not for people like pandain etc? There is no good reason other than to say he doesn't like a purple lynch. He knows purple is a smurf, purple has been bad this game. Let's leave him alone. That is NOT a logical conclusion to draw from the entirety of his filter. I don't like it at all.

but then....


On December 11 2013 04:45 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
bumatlarge in fact my case on purple was not purely based on how he get on / off LSB, it was based on the fact that not a single piece of their interaction could possibly share any light on LSB's alignment to him. It was a useless contribution that was in a crappy way made look like he was contributing something.


I have to agree. The post he voted LSB with really sells it.



he agrees with rayn.................?



I want to hear his responses but my unvote/vote is heavily leaning towards him right now.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 22:31 GMT
#857
On December 11 2013 05:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad. I don't think i am switching my vote off him today.

So you're just going to throw your vote away if he's not a lynch candidate today? Come on man.
Talk to me about Spaghetticus.

Actually my plan was to convince you guys into voting him but there is still 24h to go on this phase.
Spaghetticus looks scummy for being overly defensive when people were just trying to get him into reading the thread and giving out reads. He always found some excuse to comment on something that did not make him go towards telling who is mafia.

Can you tell me exactly what you find suspicious of Grack? Is it that he voted you without pressuring you?

He hasn't really done anything but this:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad.

I don't know what purpose that serves or how he thinks he is helping the town. By telling me i am not allowed to call out people for shitting on other people because i played bad in another game? Why would someone who is town do that?

After checking his filter I can see where you're coming from. I can see a scum grack, but I also know that grack likes to troll. Picking a fight with you early on seems like a terrible idea as scum, but he skated by due to terrible ideas in LXIII too whilst being scum. I wouldn't oppose a Grack lynch at this point but I'm not convinced on it.


Seriously. This is the most wishy-washy post I've seen yet... Leaving open the option to lynch, but also the option of abstaining from lynching him. It's as soft of a stance as you can possibly have. Just look at it.

It keeps feeling like a good idea to lynch Artanis after all.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 22:51 GMT
#858
On December 11 2013 06:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad. I don't think i am switching my vote off him today.

So you're just going to throw your vote away if he's not a lynch candidate today? Come on man.
Talk to me about Spaghetticus.

Actually my plan was to convince you guys into voting him but there is still 24h to go on this phase.
Spaghetticus looks scummy for being overly defensive when people were just trying to get him into reading the thread and giving out reads. He always found some excuse to comment on something that did not make him go towards telling who is mafia.

Can you tell me exactly what you find suspicious of Grack? Is it that he voted you without pressuring you?

He hasn't really done anything but this:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad.

I don't know what purpose that serves or how he thinks he is helping the town. By telling me i am not allowed to call out people for shitting on other people because i played bad in another game? Why would someone who is town do that?

After checking his filter I can see where you're coming from. I can see a scum grack, but I also know that grack likes to troll. Picking a fight with you early on seems like a terrible idea as scum, but he skated by due to terrible ideas in LXIII too whilst being scum. I wouldn't oppose a Grack lynch at this point but I'm not convinced on it.

Wait what. I didn't skate by for having terrible ideas in LXIII. I skated by for bussing half my team lol.

Well yeah, what I mean is you skated by with trolling because you happened to bus half your team as well.


HF, I see a case that makes Bum hypocritical and bad, but not scum.
I'd also appreciate it if scum stopped trying to get me lynched. It's not happening today Xata. I'm not scum for doubting my read.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 22:52 GMT
#859
On December 11 2013 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
Ok nobody asked me to further my read on bum when I just posted so I'm going to do it for you.

Hey, HF, what did this mean?

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
I'm having real problems with bumatlarge right now.


Oh, thanks for pointing that out!


Well here's what I'm saying. Bumatlarge is a problem in our current environment. While the game is continuously developing with speech on people, reads on others and general scum hunting his attitude is not to participate in any of this for the majority of his first and second appearences in the thread. In fact, he urges AGAINST lynching people that aren't modkill territory.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 13:30 bumatlarge wrote:
I say we lynch someone who is threatening to be modkilled. I've had that argument before and I still stand by that it's not the same as a no lynch.


Now, as a town mindset, I don't mind this if he kept it to himself and slightly pushed for a pandain lynch over time by gently easing us into it with constructive points on why so and so is better to keep in the game than a player who looks like he just got caught up IRL. However, he effectively disregards that pandain plays actively as all alignments by saying he doesn't care what pandain is capable of:

Show nested quote +
Also do you think Pandain as mafia is type of a player that goes inactive for any other than non-game related reasons? If not, why exactly are you trying to shut down discussion?


?!?!?!

I don't meta this early. Why would you think that last statement. Am I distracting you?


What benefit do these interactions bring anyone other than to antagonise or hide his alignment? People are curious as to why he wants to lynch off pandain - who is quite clearly not here - and his first response is to question why people are annoyed rather than actively discuss.

He is also quite happy to give out scum read BEFORE he has read anything to do with the players:

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain


and then we all know he completely backtracked by saying "oh i read you now you aren't scum"... A person he had a TOP scum read on suddenly becomes not scum - spag over everyone else so far - just because he decided it was apt to read up on the person he called scum after he called him scum. Giving out reads on people based off idea's in your head is not a town mentality, or if it is, it is indicative of a LAZY town, something that bumatlarge surely wouldn't be as he was trying to instruct people how to play town at the start of the game.

I could do a play by play of his following posts but he actively neglects a player in this game (kush) by saying he won't respond to questions raised by him. That being said, this is the thing that stands out to me THE MOST....





Purple has not participated in this game really AT ALL, i'd lump him in with pandain in terms of activity except purple looks way more scummy. Bum dictates that he is not using meta at all in this game and actively persuades people to not do the same but then justifies purples reads on LSB when purple indeed used meta:

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:35 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:16 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:01 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bumatlarge do you think Pandains posting / lack of posting is the most important thing there is going on in thread?


Don't worry, I'm reading your posts you to are a big question asker, but you seem to do that alot anyway.

Put it this way. I'd like to enter Day 2 with everyone here except pandain. I'm not advocating a sort of no-lynch policy, but I don't think we have a good lynch. What is important in this thread at the moment is debatable. I want to keep the accusations streamlined, and I don't want 6 kushmastas giving me their green reads. The pressure levels are sweet. That's probably what's most important.

Wait what? We are under 24h into the game and the only thing you want to talk about is someone who has not posted.
Do you think people voting for him now does:
1) make him magically come here posting sooner?
2) leave us with more information than pressuring other people even if he does not come back and we lynch him?


But he hasss posted. Information is overrated! He will come if we vote him. He is the missing corner piece to a fully fledged town! MEGAZORD ASSEMBLED!

Also do you think Pandain as mafia is type of a player that goes inactive for any other than non-game related reasons? If not, why exactly are you trying to shut down discussion?


?!?!?!

I don't meta this early. Why would you think that last statement. Am I distracting you?

To me it seemed like you wanted to vote for an inactive, encouraged everyone else to vote for an inactive and therefore shut down any productive discussion until Pandain returns.

Apparently this is not true (since you started talking about other things) so carry on, my post is no longer relevant.

What do you think of my cases on Grackaroni and purpletrator?


I believe pressure is possible outside of immediate voting and lynching. I am not attempting to derail any of your hard work.

I actually liked purples reason for getting off LSB, but as LSB said, he should look at any other finishe game LSB has played, of which there is many. His reason for getting on LSB in the first place is not good. That whole interaction seemed like a joke up until that point.

That said, let smurfs smurf. I'm all about not reading metas this game if you haven't noticed.

I need to see more from grackaroni to be convinced of anything.



He liked purples reason for getting off LSB!?!??!?!?!?! (META META META META META) Not only was purples reasoning for getting off of LSB atrocious but he is then telling us that he accepts it as a logical reason based on meta (that he doesn't want us to use) for getting off LSB? Why is it that he can pick and choose when to accept meta for people like LSB and purple but not for people like pandain etc? There is no good reason other than to say he doesn't like a purple lynch. He knows purple is a smurf, purple has been bad this game. Let's leave him alone. That is NOT a logical conclusion to draw from the entirety of his filter. I don't like it at all.

but then....


Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 04:45 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
bumatlarge in fact my case on purple was not purely based on how he get on / off LSB, it was based on the fact that not a single piece of their interaction could possibly share any light on LSB's alignment to him. It was a useless contribution that was in a crappy way made look like he was contributing something.


I have to agree. The post he voted LSB with really sells it.



he agrees with rayn.................?



I want to hear his responses but my unvote/vote is heavily leaning towards him right now.


bumatlarge's opinions do seem flip-floppy. I'd like to hear his thought process regarding the posts you mentioned.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 22:59 GMT
#860
On December 11 2013 07:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 06:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad. I don't think i am switching my vote off him today.

So you're just going to throw your vote away if he's not a lynch candidate today? Come on man.
Talk to me about Spaghetticus.

Actually my plan was to convince you guys into voting him but there is still 24h to go on this phase.
Spaghetticus looks scummy for being overly defensive when people were just trying to get him into reading the thread and giving out reads. He always found some excuse to comment on something that did not make him go towards telling who is mafia.

Can you tell me exactly what you find suspicious of Grack? Is it that he voted you without pressuring you?

He hasn't really done anything but this:
The problem is he is not really going after me. His posts about me have no other motive than trying to make me angry and therefore play bad.

I don't know what purpose that serves or how he thinks he is helping the town. By telling me i am not allowed to call out people for shitting on other people because i played bad in another game? Why would someone who is town do that?

After checking his filter I can see where you're coming from. I can see a scum grack, but I also know that grack likes to troll. Picking a fight with you early on seems like a terrible idea as scum, but he skated by due to terrible ideas in LXIII too whilst being scum. I wouldn't oppose a Grack lynch at this point but I'm not convinced on it.

Wait what. I didn't skate by for having terrible ideas in LXIII. I skated by for bussing half my team lol.

Well yeah, what I mean is you skated by with trolling because you happened to bus half your team as well.


HF, I see a case that makes Bum hypocritical and bad, but not scum.
I'd also appreciate it if scum stopped trying to get me lynched. It's not happening today Xata. I'm not scum for doubting my read.


For a player that is trying to get people to play town in an optimal way do you not think it strange that he choses to be hypocritical on a person that is coming under heavy pressure?
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12909
Shuttle 888
Artosis 603
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox562
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv512
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft222
Maynarde146
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv512
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.