• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9680 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 184 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 12:51 GMT
#641
I am most definitely thinking of lynching him if he doesn't start participating within the next hour or so (obviously based on time available)
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 10 2013 12:52 GMT
#642
@bumatlarge, are you off your phone now? Do you have anything usefull to say ?
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 10 2013 12:52 GMT
#643
On December 10 2013 21:50 Holyflare wrote:
The point is there are several trains of thought currently going but you are pretty much participating in none of them, yet, you expect that it will be fine for us to wait for you to step it up and demonstrate that you are actually town rather than a person whose only contribution so far is to hate on Slam's posts.


To be fair slam's posts are terrible. Though it would be pretty simple for scum to just shut down the easy targets. That is why I am worried a bit. he has gone after Slam who is shit posting and Xigxag who is new. Those are pretty easy targets.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 12:53 GMT
#644
On December 10 2013 21:50 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 21:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:

I see you "don't like" Artanis either. Do you think he's less scummy than purple?

What about Corazon?

What's the purpose of this? If you have read my filter and know who's my vote on you'd know the answers to these questions. Also what do you think of Grackaroni's answer to my case on purple?


Your vote is on purpletrator, so I'd assume you think he's the scummiest. What I meant to say is: what's your opinion on Artanis and Corazon at the moment?

Hmmm. I don't really understand what Grackaroni is saying. Apparently he means to refute your case by saying it's obvious.......... Well, I guess he means that it's just stating the obvious and not much of a case. Weird to randomly point that out though. And why would being obvious make a case "weak", I really wonder.

My thoughts on Artanis have not really changed since i last posted them (after the "i don't like him" post).
I agree with what Plutarch said about Corazon as i said, i don't think anything else in his posting is scummy.

Grackaroni basically does not even address my case because it's not about if purple is clueless or not. That's scummy as hell.
table for two on a tv tray
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 10 2013 12:55 GMT
#645
Is it wrong to be paranoid about scum rayne right now?
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 12:56 GMT
#646
Wait is XigXag new? I thought he was a smurf?
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 10 2013 12:57 GMT
#647
On December 10 2013 21:56 Spaghetticus wrote:
Wait is XigXag new? I thought he was a smurf?

No. Pretty sure he is new.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 12:58 GMT
#648
Why would he assume he was better than you if he were new?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 12:59 GMT
#649
On December 10 2013 21:55 Plutarch wrote:
Is it wrong to be paranoid about scum rayne right now?


I'm not seeing any crazy omgyouarescumrightnownothingcanchangemymind mentality, so it's always a possibility.

Rayn.. why are you so agreeable in this game??
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 12:59 GMT
#650
On December 10 2013 21:55 Plutarch wrote:
Is it wrong to be paranoid about scum rayne right now?

Yeah it is, but elaborate plz.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 13:00 GMT
#651
On December 10 2013 21:55 Plutarch wrote:
Is it wrong to be paranoid about scum rayne right now?


Well, I think he's certainly being more productive than he was in GoT Mafia (as Mafia). There he was mostly just distracting and hindering the discussion. I guess his string of posts about my meta is a bit like that, but there are also valid points in that (unlike most of what he talked/spammed about in GoT).

I'm still slightly paranoid after GoT, though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 10 2013 13:01 GMT
#652
On December 10 2013 21:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 21:55 Plutarch wrote:
Is it wrong to be paranoid about scum rayne right now?


I'm not seeing any crazy omgyouarescumrightnownothingcanchangemymind mentality, so it's always a possibility.

Rayn.. why are you so agreeable in this game??


This. Also he isn't spamming or getting drunk. Like clearly nothing he has posted is scummy at all and he is contributing and all that. That is why it is paranoia. It is unjustified fear of rayn being scum right now.,
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 13:02 GMT
#653
Either way, he brought up artanis being weird at the same time as I was asking him the question and he made a case on purple when he had kinda faded out of discussion so at least it served to get on track onto something.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 10 2013 13:02 GMT
#654
On December 10 2013 21:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 21:50 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2013 21:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:

I see you "don't like" Artanis either. Do you think he's less scummy than purple?

What about Corazon?

What's the purpose of this? If you have read my filter and know who's my vote on you'd know the answers to these questions. Also what do you think of Grackaroni's answer to my case on purple?


Your vote is on purpletrator, so I'd assume you think he's the scummiest. What I meant to say is: what's your opinion on Artanis and Corazon at the moment?

Hmmm. I don't really understand what Grackaroni is saying. Apparently he means to refute your case by saying it's obvious.......... Well, I guess he means that it's just stating the obvious and not much of a case. Weird to randomly point that out though. And why would being obvious make a case "weak", I really wonder.

My thoughts on Artanis have not really changed since i last posted them (after the "i don't like him" post).
I agree with what Plutarch said about Corazon as i said, i don't think anything else in his posting is scummy.

Grackaroni basically does not even address my case because it's not about if purple is clueless or not. That's scummy as hell.

That is the entirety of your case. You said he had a shitty reason for a vote/unvote. He thinks that LSB not reading his comment somehow makes LSB scum and that LSB wanting him to reveal his identity is scummy. I agree that his vote is stupid. That is all that you have shown. dumb does not always equal scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 13:04 GMT
#655
On December 10 2013 22:00 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 21:55 Plutarch wrote:
Is it wrong to be paranoid about scum rayne right now?


Well, I think he's certainly being more productive than he was in GoT Mafia (as Mafia). There he was mostly just distracting and hindering the discussion. I guess his string of posts about my meta is a bit like that, but there are also valid points in that (unlike most of what he talked/spammed about in GoT).

I'm still slightly paranoid after GoT, though.

Could you elaborate more on that because afaik i did never try to "distract people's read on you" as you seem to be implying here. I was not calling you scum for what i posted. I was calling out people who gave an incorrect meta-read on you.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 13:05 GMT
#656
On December 10 2013 22:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 21:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 21:50 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2013 21:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:

I see you "don't like" Artanis either. Do you think he's less scummy than purple?

What about Corazon?

What's the purpose of this? If you have read my filter and know who's my vote on you'd know the answers to these questions. Also what do you think of Grackaroni's answer to my case on purple?


Your vote is on purpletrator, so I'd assume you think he's the scummiest. What I meant to say is: what's your opinion on Artanis and Corazon at the moment?

Hmmm. I don't really understand what Grackaroni is saying. Apparently he means to refute your case by saying it's obvious.......... Well, I guess he means that it's just stating the obvious and not much of a case. Weird to randomly point that out though. And why would being obvious make a case "weak", I really wonder.

My thoughts on Artanis have not really changed since i last posted them (after the "i don't like him" post).
I agree with what Plutarch said about Corazon as i said, i don't think anything else in his posting is scummy.

Grackaroni basically does not even address my case because it's not about if purple is clueless or not. That's scummy as hell.

That is the entirety of your case. You said he had a shitty reason for a vote/unvote. He thinks that LSB not reading his comment somehow makes LSB scum and that LSB wanting him to reveal his identity is scummy. I agree that his vote is stupid. That is all that you have shown. dumb does not always equal scum.


Do you think a weird vote+unvote is more telling of being town or scum?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 13:07 GMT
#657
On December 10 2013 22:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 21:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 21:50 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2013 21:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:

I see you "don't like" Artanis either. Do you think he's less scummy than purple?

What about Corazon?

What's the purpose of this? If you have read my filter and know who's my vote on you'd know the answers to these questions. Also what do you think of Grackaroni's answer to my case on purple?


Your vote is on purpletrator, so I'd assume you think he's the scummiest. What I meant to say is: what's your opinion on Artanis and Corazon at the moment?

Hmmm. I don't really understand what Grackaroni is saying. Apparently he means to refute your case by saying it's obvious.......... Well, I guess he means that it's just stating the obvious and not much of a case. Weird to randomly point that out though. And why would being obvious make a case "weak", I really wonder.

My thoughts on Artanis have not really changed since i last posted them (after the "i don't like him" post).
I agree with what Plutarch said about Corazon as i said, i don't think anything else in his posting is scummy.

Grackaroni basically does not even address my case because it's not about if purple is clueless or not. That's scummy as hell.

That is the entirety of your case. You said he had a shitty reason for a vote/unvote. He thinks that LSB not reading his comment somehow makes LSB scum and that LSB wanting him to reveal his identity is scummy. I agree that his vote is stupid. That is all that you have shown. dumb does not always equal scum.

My case on purple is that his interactions with LSB have no intention in proving his towniness or figuring out LSB's alignment. You certainly are misrepresenting the case intentionally or do not understand it.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 13:07 GMT
#658
On December 10 2013 22:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 22:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 10 2013 21:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 21:50 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2013 21:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:

I see you "don't like" Artanis either. Do you think he's less scummy than purple?

What about Corazon?

What's the purpose of this? If you have read my filter and know who's my vote on you'd know the answers to these questions. Also what do you think of Grackaroni's answer to my case on purple?


Your vote is on purpletrator, so I'd assume you think he's the scummiest. What I meant to say is: what's your opinion on Artanis and Corazon at the moment?

Hmmm. I don't really understand what Grackaroni is saying. Apparently he means to refute your case by saying it's obvious.......... Well, I guess he means that it's just stating the obvious and not much of a case. Weird to randomly point that out though. And why would being obvious make a case "weak", I really wonder.

My thoughts on Artanis have not really changed since i last posted them (after the "i don't like him" post).
I agree with what Plutarch said about Corazon as i said, i don't think anything else in his posting is scummy.

Grackaroni basically does not even address my case because it's not about if purple is clueless or not. That's scummy as hell.

That is the entirety of your case. You said he had a shitty reason for a vote/unvote. He thinks that LSB not reading his comment somehow makes LSB scum and that LSB wanting him to reveal his identity is scummy. I agree that his vote is stupid. That is all that you have shown. dumb does not always equal scum.

My case on purple is that his interactions with LSB have no intention in proving his towniness or figuring out LSB's alignment. You certainly are misrepresenting the case intentionally or do not understand it.


...................................................................


WHERE IS THE REAL RAYN
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 13:08 GMT
#659
Should i be worried when people call me scum because i have not done anything scummy?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2013 13:10 GMT
#660
Well in lxiii the moment I cast some misrepresentation you jumped all over it as a scum tell and wouldn't let down about it. What's changed that you are so compliant with Grack doing it now?
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 321
Sharp 54
Bale 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7476
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0364
ViBE138
ToD81
kaitlyn11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 37
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1422
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.