• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:14
CEST 17:14
KST 00:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9790 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 423 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2013 07:16 GMT
#1101
MZ, whats your read on Rayn since he is so wrong about VE
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 07:17 GMT
#1102
And btw i had my vote on Sloosh in Sicilian D1, not on VE.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 07:18 GMT
#1103
On December 02 2013 16:12 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 16:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
WHY DOESNT ANYONE WANT TO TALK TO ME.

The following people are town:
raynpelikoneet, supersoft, geript, OdinOfPergo, Storrzerg, sandroba, gtrsrs, Oatsmaster, justanothertownie, VisceraEyes, Mocsta.

You obviously disagree with geript but i do not think there is much to talk about it because i can just say "i don't think he is faking it". What about others?

Personally, I think you're blindsided for considering so many people town this early on. So I find it hard to take all of your claims seriously. what are you trying to accomplish by holding hands with everybody

I am holding hands only with people i think are town.
Which of those reads you disagree on?
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 07:18 GMT
#1104
On December 02 2013 16:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 16:09 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:06 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mocsta were you coaching the last newbie game / have you read the game?

No and no.

I take it someone of interest is from there?

Is this Newbie L?

Yeah i suggest you look at OdinOfPergo's filter from that game and reconsider your read on him. that's like the easiest townread there is.

Half that game is in this one. Awesome.

Umm... are you referring to this post text-block structure?

Cos the similarity jumps out at me immediately.. lol

<or the content/phrasing>

He has absolutely no idea what to do as scum and is the definition of wishy-washyness and insecureness.
Does it look like that in this game?

hmm. I dont see it personally.
I skimmed his Mafia L (roleblocker) filter
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=433102&user=OdinOfPergo&view=all
and I thought a lot of his accusations were quite bold. The only wishywashiness I saw was his use of adjectives to diminish his accusations.

You seem to be playing level headed, and there is certainly credit that you just coached him. But I don't see enough to state hes a STRONG town read. Maybe slight town lean but hes certainly not off-limits from being pressured I think.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 02 2013 07:18 GMT
#1105
On December 02 2013 16:02 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:58 Roffles wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gtrsrs just didnt really post anything after day 1. I think its far more likely for scum to do that because they dont see anything instantly to contribute, he just bitched about not getting khazix

If he's scum, what's to gain from posting really dumb shit instead of just staying quiet like half the players?

Sir Roffles
Do you have an opinion on someone <other> than gtrsrs?

Jaybrundage screams red. Just complete wishwash nonsense from him. Inactivity for a while after trying to "unsuccessfully" instigate plans he never had any intentions of carrying out.

Think MZ's red too. Don't have previous experience for me to draw information off, but his play seems super hostile for no apparent reason, especially when someone briefly mentions his name in passing as "could be scum". Doesn't make any sense to me why anyone would be so super defensive so quick.
God Bless
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 02 2013 07:18 GMT
#1106
On December 02 2013 16:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think VE is town for his contributions on D1. I think you are scum for calling him town for his contributions from N0 because he was definitely not townie back then.

I literally just showed you the game I am basing my read off of. Should I go find more? This isn't the first or second or third time that I've seen this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 07:19 GMT
#1107
On December 02 2013 16:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 16:12 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
WHY DOESNT ANYONE WANT TO TALK TO ME.

The following people are town:
raynpelikoneet, supersoft, geript, OdinOfPergo, Storrzerg, sandroba, gtrsrs, Oatsmaster, justanothertownie, VisceraEyes, Mocsta.

You obviously disagree with geript but i do not think there is much to talk about it because i can just say "i don't think he is faking it". What about others?

Personally, I think you're blindsided for considering so many people town this early on. So I find it hard to take all of your claims seriously. what are you trying to accomplish by holding hands with everybody

I am holding hands only with people i think are town.
Which of those reads you disagree on?

all of them. what the hell? you're avoiding the question
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 07:19 GMT
#1108
MZ

Are you intentionally ignoring me?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436086&currentpage=54#1072
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 02 2013 07:20 GMT
#1109
On December 02 2013 16:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
MZ, whats your read on Rayn since he is so wrong about VE

I've always thought he was town because of his D0 stuff. That hasn't changed. Someone can be wrong on a read and still be town, wrong =/= scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 07:23 GMT
#1110
On December 02 2013 16:18 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 16:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:09 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:06 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mocsta were you coaching the last newbie game / have you read the game?

No and no.

I take it someone of interest is from there?

Is this Newbie L?

Yeah i suggest you look at OdinOfPergo's filter from that game and reconsider your read on him. that's like the easiest townread there is.

Half that game is in this one. Awesome.

Umm... are you referring to this post text-block structure?

Cos the similarity jumps out at me immediately.. lol

<or the content/phrasing>

He has absolutely no idea what to do as scum and is the definition of wishy-washyness and insecureness.
Does it look like that in this game?

hmm. I dont see it personally.
I skimmed his Mafia L (roleblocker) filter
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=433102&user=OdinOfPergo&view=all
and I thought a lot of his accusations were quite bold. The only wishywashiness I saw was his use of adjectives to diminish his accusations.

You seem to be playing level headed, and there is certainly credit that you just coached him. But I don't see enough to state hes a STRONG town read. Maybe slight town lean but hes certainly not off-limits from being pressured I think.

+ Show Spoiler +
OdinofPergo
10-31-2013
01:35 AM ET (US)
omg... am I that transparent?! It is really hard for me to post pointless arguments.
The longer I have to make the post.... The more this increases.
GG. inb4 I lose the game for us!

OdinofPergo
10-31-2013
01:33 AM ET (US)
@Rayn, can I do anything to try to pull pressure off either OWB or Poof without appearing as scum?
They both look worse than me.
I want to try to deflect but the only way I can think of how to do it would involve throwing myself under the bus.
Which I'm not sure I get out of again.

raynpelikoneet
10-31-2013
01:33 AM ET (US)
Also i can see it's really hard for you to play as scum OOP. Don't worry, it is for some people.
You did really good in the last game you played in.
Loosen it up a bit and just try to have some fun! ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 07:23 GMT
#1111
On December 02 2013 16:18 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 16:02 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:58 Roffles wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gtrsrs just didnt really post anything after day 1. I think its far more likely for scum to do that because they dont see anything instantly to contribute, he just bitched about not getting khazix

If he's scum, what's to gain from posting really dumb shit instead of just staying quiet like half the players?

Sir Roffles
Do you have an opinion on someone <other> than gtrsrs?

Jaybrundage screams red. Just complete wishwash nonsense from him. Inactivity for a while after trying to "unsuccessfully" instigate plans he never had any intentions of carrying out.

Think MZ's red too. Don't have previous experience for me to draw information off, but his play seems super hostile for no apparent reason, especially when someone briefly mentions his name in passing as "could be scum". Doesn't make any sense to me why anyone would be so super defensive so quick.

With gtrsrs you gave some insight into why you think his motives were townie.

With Jay + MZ can you have detailed some actions you find odd/scummy. Can you please walk me through why the motives are pushing a scum agenda.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 02 2013 07:26 GMT
#1112
On December 02 2013 16:19 Mocsta wrote:
MZ

Are you intentionally ignoring me?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436086&currentpage=54#1072

uh no missed that sorry.

I really don't know what you're accusing me of.

Let's clear this up once and for all: I first provided a green read on VE AFTER rayn asked me. My reasoning was the same then as it was now: I've seen his play and know what it looks like. I came out in defense of him so hard because I know what an easy mislynch he is. He was mislynched in the last game I played and I've mislynched him before. He's an easy target for scum to jump on and I wanted to put a halt to any possible wagon that might start.

onto gtrsrs... idk how it's fake, my case is like literally the second one made this game, I have no idea how it's "fake." I pointed out behavior I thought was scummy and how gtrsrs has not been playing with a town mindset.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2013 07:28 GMT
#1113
On December 02 2013 16:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 16:19 Mocsta wrote:
MZ

Are you intentionally ignoring me?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436086&currentpage=54#1072

uh no missed that sorry.

I really don't know what you're accusing me of.

Let's clear this up once and for all: I first provided a green read on VE AFTER rayn asked me. My reasoning was the same then as it was now: I've seen his play and know what it looks like. I came out in defense of him so hard because I know what an easy mislynch he is. He was mislynched in the last game I played and I've mislynched him before. He's an easy target for scum to jump on and I wanted to put a halt to any possible wagon that might start.

onto gtrsrs... idk how it's fake, my case is like literally the second one made this game, I have no idea how it's "fake." I pointed out behavior I thought was scummy and how gtrsrs has not been playing with a town mindset.

+1
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 07:30 GMT
#1114
On December 02 2013 16:19 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 16:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:12 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
WHY DOESNT ANYONE WANT TO TALK TO ME.

The following people are town:
raynpelikoneet, supersoft, geript, OdinOfPergo, Storrzerg, sandroba, gtrsrs, Oatsmaster, justanothertownie, VisceraEyes, Mocsta.

You obviously disagree with geript but i do not think there is much to talk about it because i can just say "i don't think he is faking it". What about others?

Personally, I think you're blindsided for considering so many people town this early on. So I find it hard to take all of your claims seriously. what are you trying to accomplish by holding hands with everybody

I am holding hands only with people i think are town.
Which of those reads you disagree on?

all of them. what the hell? you're avoiding the question

I think i have explained the reads on Oats, Odin, VE, gtrsrs and supersoft.
Sandroba had a really pro-town end of N0.
Mocsta is being reasonable and has good thoughts and questions for people.
geript is a meta-read and started scumhunting asap on N0 and noticed jay's terribad post. Had really good posts overall.
JAT is being reasonable and wants to work together regarding plans and calls out people for their bad posts.
StorrZerg the same.

I don't see your point. N0 in PYP's it's more beneficial to find townies than to find scum because you should put townies in top of draft order to ensure good roles are picked by town. Therefore i have way more townreads than scumreads, i have been townhunting more than scumhunting. Am i not allowed to have 10 townreads in a game where there is like 25 townies? If you disagree with them why don't you tell me where i am wrong or question me about the reads? Why just say "you can't do this".

In last PYP i found 6 townies in the first 24h. So no, it's not unreasonable at all to have 10 townreads in my opinion.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 07:33 GMT
#1115
On December 02 2013 16:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 16:19 Mocsta wrote:
MZ

Are you intentionally ignoring me?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436086&currentpage=54#1072

uh no missed that sorry.

I really don't know what you're accusing me of.

Let's clear this up once and for all: I first provided a green read on VE AFTER rayn asked me. My reasoning was the same then as it was now: I've seen his play and know what it looks like. I came out in defense of him so hard because I know what an easy mislynch he is. He was mislynched in the last game I played and I've mislynched him before. He's an easy target for scum to jump on and I wanted to put a halt to any possible wagon that might start.

onto gtrsrs... idk how it's fake, my case is like literally the second one made this game, I have no idea how it's "fake." I pointed out behavior I thought was scummy and how gtrsrs has not been playing with a town mindset.
OK, I can leave the town VE read alone. I suppose everyone has their own special reads (e.g. Rayn with OdinofPergo).

I don't like how you have gone about gtrsrs.
My read on him aside
(1) You made a case on a guy calling him out for flying under the radar -- yet you noticed him
(2) Instead of probing to ascertain his alignment, you lead with a vote. With his amount of content I dont see how anyone could have such a strong read on him. What differentiates him from all the other trolls?
(3) You aren't going out of your way to adapt your message to communicate it.
i.e. you put out a case and are happy to talk about other issues (in fairness you are being called out) but still. this reads like feigned contribution to me.
(4) In Sicilian you were an unpleasant troll -- but town. Why can't gtrsrs fit this mould?

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 07:36 GMT
#1116
Rayn,

What do you think of Roffles? //fair enough if you want to wait for him to reply to my last query.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 07:38 GMT
#1117
MZ let's play a game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=403766&user=visceraeyes
How is this different than this game?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 07:39 GMT
#1118
On December 02 2013 16:36 Mocsta wrote:
Rayn,

What do you think of Roffles? //fair enough if you want to wait for him to reply to my last query.

Nothing much. I like his comments on gtrsrs but considering that's the only thing he has had to say i don't have any sort of read on him.
table for two on a tv tray
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 07:41 GMT
#1119
On December 02 2013 16:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 16:19 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:12 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2013 16:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
WHY DOESNT ANYONE WANT TO TALK TO ME.

The following people are town:
raynpelikoneet, supersoft, geript, OdinOfPergo, Storrzerg, sandroba, gtrsrs, Oatsmaster, justanothertownie, VisceraEyes, Mocsta.

You obviously disagree with geript but i do not think there is much to talk about it because i can just say "i don't think he is faking it". What about others?

Personally, I think you're blindsided for considering so many people town this early on. So I find it hard to take all of your claims seriously. what are you trying to accomplish by holding hands with everybody

I am holding hands only with people i think are town.
Which of those reads you disagree on?

all of them. what the hell? you're avoiding the question

I think i have explained the reads on Oats, Odin, VE, gtrsrs and supersoft.
Sandroba had a really pro-town end of N0.
Mocsta is being reasonable and has good thoughts and questions for people.
geript is a meta-read and started scumhunting asap on N0 and noticed jay's terribad post. Had really good posts overall.
JAT is being reasonable and wants to work together regarding plans and calls out people for their bad posts.
StorrZerg the same.

I don't see your point. N0 in PYP's it's more beneficial to find townies than to find scum because you should put townies in top of draft order to ensure good roles are picked by town. Therefore i have way more townreads than scumreads, i have been townhunting more than scumhunting. Am i not allowed to have 10 townreads in a game where there is like 25 townies? If you disagree with them why don't you tell me where i am wrong or question me about the reads? Why just say "you can't do this".

In last PYP i found 6 townies in the first 24h. So no, it's not unreasonable at all to have 10 townreads in my opinion.

haha fuck I have to agree bitterly cause its rather right but I don't want to agree with it, cause I feel like a total idiot tbh. And being damned, I'd have to submit to your method for now.

My day 1 is by far the weakest part of my game anyways so I cant criticize you for having a plan when honestly, I'm going to be sitting here considering everyone null. But I would say its hard to call everyone in that group town based on the statistics/intuition.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 07:41 GMT
#1120
Goddddddddddd I feel really fucking dumb
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King67
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 1m
Replay Cast
7h 46m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.