• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8491 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 21:31 GMT
#1961
On November 26 2013 06:25 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?


Did you see any votes that lasted from the first few hours of D1 all the way to the deadline? No.

Also, I only mentioned votes, not cases. I'm fine with cases and pressure/questioning in the early bits of D1. Why did you blatantly twist my words there? It is because you are scum trying to fake a scum read on me in order to push the agenda of getting me lynched.

Town has to find reasons that people are scum.
Scum have to make up reasons that people are scum.

The fact that Onegu tried to twist my words so that it appeared to have me say that I did not like pressure/cases early D1 is a clear sign that he is scum.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:32 GMT
#1962
my tldr
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:33 GMT
#1963
On November 26 2013 06:31 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:25 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?


Did you see any votes that lasted from the first few hours of D1 all the way to the deadline? No.

Also, I only mentioned votes, not cases. I'm fine with cases and pressure/questioning in the early bits of D1. Why did you blatantly twist my words there? It is because you are scum trying to fake a scum read on me in order to push the agenda of getting me lynched.

Town has to find reasons that people are scum.
Scum have to make up reasons that people are scum.

The fact that Onegu tried to twist my words so that it appeared to have me say that I did not like pressure/cases early D1 is a clear sign that he is scum.



Why dont you like votes on people?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:34 GMT
#1964
Dont you think votes add to the pressure?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 21:40 GMT
#1965
On November 26 2013 06:33 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:31 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 06:25 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?


Did you see any votes that lasted from the first few hours of D1 all the way to the deadline? No.

Also, I only mentioned votes, not cases. I'm fine with cases and pressure/questioning in the early bits of D1. Why did you blatantly twist my words there? It is because you are scum trying to fake a scum read on me in order to push the agenda of getting me lynched.

Town has to find reasons that people are scum.
Scum have to make up reasons that people are scum.

The fact that Onegu tried to twist my words so that it appeared to have me say that I did not like pressure/cases early D1 is a clear sign that he is scum.



Why dont you like votes on people?

Why do you insist on twisting my words? You're trying to get me to forget that I didn't say all of the shit you are affirming I said. I said "I don't like votes two hours into a game". Look at my post, that is what I said almost verbatim.

I don't like votes two hours into a game because votes should be an intention to lynch. If they are thrown around for pressure, it just takes the bite out of them. If someone throws their vote around a lot, why should I take them seriously when they vote for me? I would know that they are very likely to throw their vote off of me quickly.

Now Onegu, it's your turn to answer a question. Why did you just take one post I made and come up with two conclusions that are not obviously right if you were reading the entire post?

Either
a)You didn't read the post well enough (which is scummy)
or
b)You're trying to twist my words and make me lookscummier (which is basically lying and fabricating evidence, two very obvious scum tells)
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:47 GMT
#1966
On November 21 2013 01:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
On Aqua (again):

My problem with Aquanim is that he goes from a very neutral stance on me:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:45 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.

I reckon Thrawn's town because I liked the vote on Corazon. That is the kind of action which will get us doing truly productive things. (His unvote doesn't change that.)
As for scum, I'm not sure yet. Not enough information.

I don't much like Corazon's case on sciberbia but I can think of reasons why Corazon would make that argument as town, regardless of how good it is. I'm still null on Corazon but I'm very interested in what he chooses to do next.

I still want an answer to this from you:
On November 20 2013 13:04 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:55 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:52 Bereft wrote:
Rean, what do you think of Mocsta thus far?


Talks a lot, seems awfully certain of everything he says.

@Rean
Given this, which way are you leaning on Mocsta in terms of alignment?



To an all-out "he's scum!" stance without really having a transition between the two stances. It really troubles me that this was only after all of the cases on me came out. It just looks like Aqua just wants to follow thread sentiment for the big issues and branch out only for things related to his "reads". For example, his case on Rean screams to me that he wants to attack Rean for defending me. His case is weak and he blatantly lies about Rean's questioning of him and calls them not important when in fact he failed to read the reason they were asked in the first place:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.


It's obvious that Aquanim did not read the reason that Rean threw out this post and simply calls Rean scummy for asking this question. This was a good post because Rean wanted to continue discussion and get a read on Aqua who he had felt was not contributing enough information and enough opinions to the conversation. The fact that Aqua calls this scummy is absurd and can only be attributed to his own scumminess.

TL;DR
Changes opinion on me to follow thread sentiment
Attacks Rean (and says his question about town/scum reads accomplishes nothing when in fact it does) for defending me
This guy is scum

I'm confident enough in this case to throw a ##Vote: Aquanim out.




Because this was your next post, and I was trapping you, look at time stamps people 16 minutes after that post about not voteing people, you think this case was meant to lynch Aqua 2 hours 16 minutes into the game? And then I ask him here and he confirms.

Baby Seals would be nice.

Full case tomorrow.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:48 GMT
#1967
##Dunked
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 21:50 GMT
#1968
Please read the time stamp for this post.

On November 20 2013 11:59 GMarshal wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Day 1

[image loading]


Thirteen men gathered around GMarshal's casket. Its odd, how a man, in death, is nothing more than a cadaver, a figure of muted reverence, quickly forgotten, weather in life his name invoked horror and reverence or scorn and disgust. The thirteen men spoke in hushed tones around the casket. The body wasn't cold yet, but politics were politics, a successor must be chosen. A truce made in the intrim. One man however wasn't as calm as the others. ObviousOne was rather noticeably nervous, in contrast to the rest of the men, long driblets of sweat streaked down his face. The rest of the men didn't notice, or at least pretended not to. The gathering slowly dissolved, one man at the time peeling away from the group, the meeting time for the next day decided, only ObviousOne having remained behind.

The gathering, at dawn of the next day, was a burlesque recreation of the previous nights gathering, except for twelve men instead of thirteen, and a different corpse. ObviousOne's bullet riddled body on the table. One of the men grunted "We have a problem." A silence fell over the room as the facts were laid out, among the twelve men here were three who didn't have the families' best interests in mind. Not only did the men here have to decide on who would lead them and keep the families from turning on each other and the city into a bloodbath, but they also had to find the cops who dared attend this most private of meetings.

It would not prove to be easy.



GMarshal the Padrino has died of "natural causes"
ObviousOne the Police Sting Coordinator has died of lead poisoning.

It is day 1! You have 48 hours to determine who to lynch! Remember you need a majority. Vote in this thread in the proper format.


And the time stamp for my other post.

25 hours and 16 minutes passed. Not 2 hours and 16 minutes. That is your third lie in about 15 minutes.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 21:50 GMT
#1969
On November 26 2013 06:48 Onegu wrote:
##Dunked

Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 21:53 GMT
#1970
Just kidding, I can't count.

It was 11 hours and 16 minutes. Not 2 hours 16 minutes.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 21:54 GMT
#1971
But still
On November 26 2013 06:48 Onegu wrote:
##Dunked

Please concede
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:58 GMT
#1972
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".


November 21 2013 01:00


On November 21 2013 01:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
On Aqua (again):

My problem with Aquanim is that he goes from a very neutral stance on me:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:45 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.

I reckon Thrawn's town because I liked the vote on Corazon. That is the kind of action which will get us doing truly productive things. (His unvote doesn't change that.)
As for scum, I'm not sure yet. Not enough information.

I don't much like Corazon's case on sciberbia but I can think of reasons why Corazon would make that argument as town, regardless of how good it is. I'm still null on Corazon but I'm very interested in what he chooses to do next.

I still want an answer to this from you:
On November 20 2013 13:04 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:55 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:52 Bereft wrote:
Rean, what do you think of Mocsta thus far?


Talks a lot, seems awfully certain of everything he says.

@Rean
Given this, which way are you leaning on Mocsta in terms of alignment?



To an all-out "he's scum!" stance without really having a transition between the two stances. It really troubles me that this was only after all of the cases on me came out. It just looks like Aqua just wants to follow thread sentiment for the big issues and branch out only for things related to his "reads". For example, his case on Rean screams to me that he wants to attack Rean for defending me. His case is weak and he blatantly lies about Rean's questioning of him and calls them not important when in fact he failed to read the reason they were asked in the first place:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.


It's obvious that Aquanim did not read the reason that Rean threw out this post and simply calls Rean scummy for asking this question. This was a good post because Rean wanted to continue discussion and get a read on Aqua who he had felt was not contributing enough information and enough opinions to the conversation. The fact that Aqua calls this scummy is absurd and can only be attributed to his own scumminess.

TL;DR
Changes opinion on me to follow thread sentiment
Attacks Rean (and says his question about town/scum reads accomplishes nothing when in fact it does) for defending me
This guy is scum

I'm confident enough in this case to throw a ##Vote: Aquanim out.


November 21 2013 01:16

Soooo

16minutes apart.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 22:01 GMT
#1973
Im waiting for baby seals cora.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 22:02 GMT
#1974
On November 26 2013 06:58 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".


November 21 2013 01:00


Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
On Aqua (again):

My problem with Aquanim is that he goes from a very neutral stance on me:

On November 20 2013 13:45 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.

I reckon Thrawn's town because I liked the vote on Corazon. That is the kind of action which will get us doing truly productive things. (His unvote doesn't change that.)
As for scum, I'm not sure yet. Not enough information.

I don't much like Corazon's case on sciberbia but I can think of reasons why Corazon would make that argument as town, regardless of how good it is. I'm still null on Corazon but I'm very interested in what he chooses to do next.

I still want an answer to this from you:
On November 20 2013 13:04 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:55 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:52 Bereft wrote:
Rean, what do you think of Mocsta thus far?


Talks a lot, seems awfully certain of everything he says.

@Rean
Given this, which way are you leaning on Mocsta in terms of alignment?



To an all-out "he's scum!" stance without really having a transition between the two stances. It really troubles me that this was only after all of the cases on me came out. It just looks like Aqua just wants to follow thread sentiment for the big issues and branch out only for things related to his "reads". For example, his case on Rean screams to me that he wants to attack Rean for defending me. His case is weak and he blatantly lies about Rean's questioning of him and calls them not important when in fact he failed to read the reason they were asked in the first place:

On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.


It's obvious that Aquanim did not read the reason that Rean threw out this post and simply calls Rean scummy for asking this question. This was a good post because Rean wanted to continue discussion and get a read on Aqua who he had felt was not contributing enough information and enough opinions to the conversation. The fact that Aqua calls this scummy is absurd and can only be attributed to his own scumminess.

TL;DR
Changes opinion on me to follow thread sentiment
Attacks Rean (and says his question about town/scum reads accomplishes nothing when in fact it does) for defending me
This guy is scum

I'm confident enough in this case to throw a ##Vote: Aquanim out.


November 21 2013 01:16

Soooo

16minutes apart.


Yeah. That was about 11 hours after the game started. I had my whole exchange with sciberia and I went to bed. When I woke up, I responded to all the crap about me not voting sci and blah blah blah and then I read the thread and voted for Aqua. Your point is invalid because in order for it to be valid, you needed to hope that I didn't realize that I didn't make this post 2 hours after the game started.

Only scum would try to convince the thread that 2=11 when it actually doesn't.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 22:07 GMT
#1975
Ah, the sound of scum's arguments being squashed is like music to my ears.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 22:11 GMT
#1976
Anyway now 5am, you can thank me for solveing the game with a mafia shot. If not Full case on cora for day 3 believe me there is so much more like the part in his filter where he claims to be not reading. Says my case on mocsta is great but we shouldnt lynch mocsta d2. There is a part in there where he talks about me not careing but words it from a scum PoV. Also you need to look at his post about it being difficult for him to vote rayn. And thats not even includeing his cases.

Plus I truely think he is being such a ass in this game as scum agenda, I cannot believe he is town and acting the way he has been.

Anyway sleep now way past my bedtime thats what I get for staying up reading his 14 page filter and tldr every post in my notebook and add my thoughts. Pics postgame, have mocstas also, but coras is bigger. That sounded bad.

Ok sleep

Baby seals.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 22:14 GMT
#1977
On November 26 2013 07:11 Onegu wrote:
Anyway now 5am, you can thank me for solveing the game with a mafia shot. If not Full case on cora for day 3 believe me there is so much more like the part in his filter where he claims to be not reading. Says my case on mocsta is great but we shouldnt lynch mocsta d2. There is a part in there where he talks about me not careing but words it from a scum PoV. Also you need to look at his post about it being difficult for him to vote rayn. And thats not even includeing his cases.

Plus I truely think he is being such a ass in this game as scum agenda, I cannot believe he is town and acting the way he has been.

Anyway sleep now way past my bedtime thats what I get for staying up reading his 14 page filter and tldr every post in my notebook and add my thoughts. Pics postgame, have mocstas also, but coras is bigger. That sounded bad.

Ok sleep

Baby seals.

"Corazon just owned me and I don't want to talk about the 3 lies I just told but I swear I have a better case on Corazon and another case on Mocsta"
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 23:04 GMT
#1978
can you two stop waving your dicks around kthx
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 23:06 GMT
#1979
I actually quite like you arguing with one another, might help me read you... but try to leave the egos out of it plz?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 23:07 GMT
#1980
@Onegu:

What is your opinion of this case from Mocsta?
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE138
PiGStarcraft72
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 539
Rain 242
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever601
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox178
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5409
Other Games
summit1g6883
shahzam571
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS94
Trikslyr47
Maynarde33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen188
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
24m
PiGStarcraft72
Kung Fu Cup
11h 24m
Stellar Fest
13h 24m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.