• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6672 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 25 2013 14:40 GMT
#1921
On November 25 2013 23:37 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 23:01 Aquanim wrote:
@Sciberbia: If one of the top group is scum who's your guess? Even if you can only narrow it down to two,


Tough question. Can I have 3?

Mocsta - if it weren't for you and thrawn telling me he is def town I probably would have put him in his own group in the middle
Onegu - towniness confined to one part of his filter; possible he just put on a great act for 12-24 hours
Bereft - don't know how to explain this.. just feel like there aren't any super strong town-tells

OK now I really really have to do some work. closing thread

Now that is some great wisdom there.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 25 2013 15:20 GMT
#1922
Alright, if no one wants to talk. Just know the flare broke the Chezinu Rule.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 25 2013 15:51 GMT
#1923
Intentionally baited* The house of brown is read most like an open book it seems.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 16:51 GMT
#1924
Im here, good to know I dont comprehend half of what is being said anymore. I habe a hard time believeing 2 or more scum are in the replacements and town has just been exploading on each other. Filter diveing cora tonight and if have time and my internet is still good then aquanim. Somehow I think aqua is still looking at old onegu, and thinking if onegu is town he cant catch scum so there is no need to look close at my cases because they go against his reads and its onegu so no need to read because if he is town he cant catch scum or he is scum and his case is BS, thats the feeling I get from aqua anyway.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 16:56 GMT
#1925
I also kinda wann replace out so you can have alakaslam, chezniu and Blazinghand all in the game :p

+ Show Spoiler +
kidding
Try TL Mafia!!!
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 25 2013 17:17 GMT
#1926
I feel fairly confident 2 scum are in the replacement group.

likely: {jampi, HF}
possible or town with reservations: {rean, mocsta, onegu}

I know aqua, thrawn, and cora are all vouching for mocsta being town, but I'll be standing by this read for now. I'm pretty disappointed with myself for not standing up for my JJD read and I don't want to make the same mistake of getting influenced by my strong town reads again.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 17:52 GMT
#1927
On November 24 2013 23:38 Bereft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 17:28 sciberbia wrote:
Lurking through the rayn lynch is by far the single scummiest thing anybody has done this entire game. I can't even imagine myself, as town, reading the 100 posts between pages 50 and 55 (the hour leading up to the lynch), and not posting my thoughts. That's crunch time. That's when the game is won or lost. It's when all the drama happens. The lynch was in question and everybody else online was vehemently discussing it, but JJD was just sitting there passing the time.

On the other hand, I can easily see scum doing it. Rayn looked likely to be lynched so scum probably didn't feel much pressure. There's no reason for scum to be posting with a townie lynch coming down the pipeline.

Furthermore here JJD expresses his opinion that Onegu is town and HF is scum, but says he will reread.
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 22 2013 22:23 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Gonna reread Onegu but I haven't thought he was scum @ all this game so I doubt that's gonna change. Not crazy about Holyflare so gonna look close @ him.



He never posts the results of this reread. He hasn't been defending Onegu today even though he's looked like the most likely lynch candidate. He hasn't been pushing an HF lynch either. As thrawn says he's too content doing nothing.

Combined with what aquanim and thrawn have posted, this feels really right to me. Better than every other lynch.



##Vote: JarJarDrinks


no, sciberia, noo

having just played with JJD i don't see it. his posting is pretty consistent with his last game (where he was town) -- sporadic posts which are occasional one to two liners. having read through his filter, i do not think they are without substance.

i checked through his filter from our last game, and here are his post counts for 2 hours pre-lynch:
day 1: 1
(context: his vote is for scum, who ultimately was lynched)
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 02 2013 08:33 JarJarDrinks wrote:
##unvote
##vote: fuba


I can't believe people are voting for one of the most active people in the game when the race is between him and someone w/ 3 posts.


day 2: 0
(context: town was winning by a landslide and the mafia lynch was inevitable)

if you guys are confident about this read i'll really have to reconsider, but right now i'm not willing to vote JJD.

also, i know you guys have expressed wariness to lynch HF after his doctor claim. but look at how he has ignored the important questions directed at him since his claim, and only diverted attention (such as posting his flavor, etc). think about it this way: would a real town doctor have such indifference to getting mislynched? his lack of true strategy when claiming, his bullshit excuse, his indifference...having played with him before, i cannot reconcile to his current behavior and cannot see a scenario where his claim is true.



This bit is a little bit scummy where he says if you guys really thinks so, but overall he hard defends someone who flipped town and tried to stop the lynch. But the scummy part could be him being new and willing to listen to people he considers vets and townie.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 17:52 GMT
#1928
Oh and I and feeling better about bereft after yesterday, he is still in my lookout pile but not my lynch pile as of the moment. Also I have very few town reads at the moment, 2 to be exact. Everyone else is null or scummy. No idea how you all want to form a town circle.

About bereft posts like this

On November 24 2013 15:12 Bereft wrote:
I'm not sure how I feel about an onegu lynch. I read your case, Cora, along with his filter.

the problem is I find onegu hard to read (both literally and figuratively, the former of which has led to his scum read on me unfortunately).

I'm actually very willing to consider that he might be town right now, because his tone sounds very genuine. also, the post where he gave me an out / an opportunity to play the newbie card stands out. I don't see why he would do this as scum:

Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 19:05 Onegu wrote:
@bereft

Serious question how new are you? This drasticly influeances my read on you. Im going to make my case on you anyway because its halfway done and alot of is still relevant for you to answer


he quoted me on this in his filter (I'd forgotten I'd said this):
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 02:19 Bereft wrote:
also cmon Onegu m'boy. I gave you a town read when no one else thought so. live up to the high hopes I have for you and make the right vote!

this will be I-RO-NIC if mocsta's scum.


Give me a town feel, he is wrong that is something a scum onegu would do is give him a out so I can change my mind on him anytime I want, but him saying it is misguided town. If he were scum I think he comes after me for that post not give me a town read for it.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 17:54 GMT
#1929
Ebwop those two posts were supposed to be one, with the second part the top.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 25 2013 19:24 GMT
#1930
Yeah, that's why I called bereft a cyborg. I'm not sure if he is a human or a robot.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 19:28 GMT
#1931
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 19:44 GMT
#1932
Rean was replaced by alakaslam right?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2013 20:16 GMT
#1933
On November 26 2013 04:44 Onegu wrote:
Rean was replaced by alakaslam right?

This is correct.

Good morni- ah, afternoon. Well I overslept.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 20:23 GMT
#1934
@Slam did you read my mocsta case?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 20:27 GMT
#1935
Btw if scum used thier delay ability and HF didnt get a save, we are in mylo if both kp land tonight..
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2013 20:34 GMT
#1936
On November 26 2013 05:23 Onegu wrote:
@Slam did you read my mocsta case?

No, and huh? What delay? Catch me up on that please. What page is that case on?

You are aware Cora had a case on you?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2013 20:37 GMT
#1937
On November 25 2013 20:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 19:52 Aquanim wrote:
@Alakaslam

Suppose I label the corners of a triangle in order of their acuteness. If I was to look upon you with the eyes of your vaunted chupazi, which corner would I see?

The third triangle, which is totally unique?


Good Morning everyone!! or rather is it night...

Chezinu, doest thou desire I post WriteCraft here? You appear not to seek it.

It is long, though, that is why I desired thou seek it for thine own self...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 20:42 GMT
#1938
On November 26 2013 04:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?

Because you fail at BBCode
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 20:43 GMT
#1939
On November 26 2013 05:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 05:23 Onegu wrote:
@Slam did you read my mocsta case?

No, and huh? What delay? Catch me up on that please. What page is that case on?

You are aware Cora had a case on you?



Yes I know he had a case on me Ill post my response and my case on mocsta, its long and long winded just so you know.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2013 20:44 GMT
#1940
On November 25 2013 20:31 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 20:09 Chezinu wrote:
Sometimes being too good with your reads can get you killed. That happened to me one game. Town was all like, your reads are too accurate all day. You mafia die!!!! Yeah.. that really happened. true story.

The police hate the fact that I would not place my hand against my own brother. It shows that I'm unique and am an individual - not a robot. The soundness of illogical, these robots do not understand. They mock the idea the the Chezinu Rule for they can not compute. The Chezinu Rule has never failed. It's accuracy in experimental trials has been 100% so far. Yet, it still requires faith to follow despite its proven past. Some think logic is more important, much like the robots. But I say, faith>logic.

So Unizehc is statign he is scum with Sciberbia.

& Sciberbia is telling him what to do in the scum QT.

Awesome.

You see not with the eyes of CHUPAZI.

Let me explain in code. The time is hardly right.

Chupaziz are attracted to death. They see the essence of life. They fly in packs, usually of about 50. Therefore they see not clearly what is without, but usually what is within is clear. The speech of Chezinu, seen with the eyes of CHUPAZI, can mean a number of things. You see the scum claim within. A CHUPAZI may see TP, Blu, VT, I don't know as I can see only when one does or does not see with the eyes of CHUPAZI. I see not well at all myself.

Chezinu is correct about reaction. The old game is not wholly necessary for my contribution, Chezinu has been a light and a blessing to both my games.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2470
NotJumperer 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever858
NeuroSwarm219
Other Games
summit1g5637
Coldzera 773
Day[9].tv722
JimRising 669
C9.Mang0402
PiGStarcraft266
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick991
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream350
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo237
Other Games
• Day9tv722
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.