• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9514 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2013 20:45 GMT
#1941
On November 26 2013 05:43 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 05:34 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:23 Onegu wrote:
@Slam did you read my mocsta case?

No, and huh? What delay? Catch me up on that please. What page is that case on?

You are aware Cora had a case on you?



Yes I know he had a case on me Ill post my response and my case on mocsta, its long and long winded just so you know.

Just the page number the. Do t mess up the thread
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 20:46 GMT
#1942
On November 26 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 04:28 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?

Because you fail at BBCode



Did you read it or just glance at it? I mean yes I fail at bbc code but why wasnt it obvious it wasnt the same case you had defended yourself from already? The top part of it looked exactly the same. From what you wrote it looks like you at least look at it because you say those are old arguements and I bring nothing new to the table.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 20:48 GMT
#1943
On November 26 2013 05:46 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 04:28 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?

Because you fail at BBCode



Did you read it or just glance at it? I mean yes I fail at bbc code but why wasnt it obvious it wasnt the same case you had defended yourself from already? The top part of it looked exactly the same. From what you wrote it looks like you at least look at it because you say those are old arguements and I bring nothing new to the table.

I've looked at that post 5 times and outside of the part where you talked about Mocsta's posts at the end, I have no clue what is your writing and what is Mocsta's.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2013 20:49 GMT
#1944
On November 26 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 04:28 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?

Because you fail at BBCode

Acceptable: "I fail at x"
Questionable: "you fail at x"
Acceptable: "you messed up x"
Questionable: "shitting on the thread"

So take it or leave it, knowing it comes from a hypocrite.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 20:51 GMT
#1945
my mocsta case


my defense to cora
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 20:52 GMT
#1946
On November 26 2013 05:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 05:46 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 04:28 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?

Because you fail at BBCode



Did you read it or just glance at it? I mean yes I fail at bbc code but why wasnt it obvious it wasnt the same case you had defended yourself from already? The top part of it looked exactly the same. From what you wrote it looks like you at least look at it because you say those are old arguements and I bring nothing new to the table.

I've looked at that post 5 times and outside of the part where you talked about Mocsta's posts at the end, I have no clue what is your writing and what is Mocsta's.



All mocsta, mine is only the part at the bottom.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 20:52 GMT
#1947
On November 26 2013 05:52 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 05:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:46 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 04:28 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?

Because you fail at BBCode



Did you read it or just glance at it? I mean yes I fail at bbc code but why wasnt it obvious it wasnt the same case you had defended yourself from already? The top part of it looked exactly the same. From what you wrote it looks like you at least look at it because you say those are old arguements and I bring nothing new to the table.

I've looked at that post 5 times and outside of the part where you talked about Mocsta's posts at the end, I have no clue what is your writing and what is Mocsta's.



All mocsta, mine is only the part at the bottom.

You mean the part where you go

1 analysis
2 analysis
3 analysis

and so on?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 20:54 GMT
#1948
Its mocsta who failed at bbc code in his spoiler btw not me
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 20:56 GMT
#1949
On November 26 2013 05:54 Onegu wrote:
Its mocsta who failed at bbc code in his spoiler btw not me

Well I wrote that post you quoted because I thought it was a case on me. If you were reading you would've seen that I realized that.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:00 GMT
#1950
On November 26 2013 05:52 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 05:52 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:46 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 04:28 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?

Because you fail at BBCode



Did you read it or just glance at it? I mean yes I fail at bbc code but why wasnt it obvious it wasnt the same case you had defended yourself from already? The top part of it looked exactly the same. From what you wrote it looks like you at least look at it because you say those are old arguements and I bring nothing new to the table.

I've looked at that post 5 times and outside of the part where you talked about Mocsta's posts at the end, I have no clue what is your writing and what is Mocsta's.



All mocsta, mine is only the part at the bottom.

You mean the part where you go

1 analysis
2 analysis
3 analysis

and so on?



Yeah thats me at the bottom with the numbers, the rest is mocstas case that you had already responded to. Just trying to see why you didnt know they were the exact same points already brought up against you and that you responded to.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:00 GMT
#1951
Ebwop exact same words.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 21:01 GMT
#1952
On November 26 2013 06:00 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 05:52 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:52 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:46 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 04:28 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?

Because you fail at BBCode



Did you read it or just glance at it? I mean yes I fail at bbc code but why wasnt it obvious it wasnt the same case you had defended yourself from already? The top part of it looked exactly the same. From what you wrote it looks like you at least look at it because you say those are old arguements and I bring nothing new to the table.

I've looked at that post 5 times and outside of the part where you talked about Mocsta's posts at the end, I have no clue what is your writing and what is Mocsta's.



All mocsta, mine is only the part at the bottom.

You mean the part where you go

1 analysis
2 analysis
3 analysis

and so on?



Yeah thats me at the bottom with the numbers, the rest is mocstas case that you had already responded to. Just trying to see why you didnt know they were the exact same points already brought up against you and that you responded to.

Because the BBCode was so bad I didn't know what was yours and what was Mocsta's. You're not going anywhere with this.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:06 GMT
#1953
On November 26 2013 05:56 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 05:54 Onegu wrote:
Its mocsta who failed at bbc code in his spoiler btw not me

Well I wrote that post you quoted because I thought it was a case on me. If you were reading you would've seen that I realized that.


Trust me Im reading very close. You wont like what I found since I will prove you are scum, since its 4am Im going to give you the big things now, and do a full case like mocsta where I dont cherrypick and show all your scummyness tomorrow, but since I am now right onto the real scumteam I might be shot tonight.


Preview
+ Show Spoiler +
Mocsta, cDgCorazon, rean/alakaslam
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 21:07 GMT
#1954
On November 26 2013 06:06 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 05:56 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:54 Onegu wrote:
Its mocsta who failed at bbc code in his spoiler btw not me

Well I wrote that post you quoted because I thought it was a case on me. If you were reading you would've seen that I realized that.


Trust me Im reading very close. You wont like what I found since I will prove you are scum, since its 4am Im going to give you the big things now, and do a full case like mocsta where I dont cherrypick and show all your scummyness tomorrow, but since I am now right onto the real scumteam I might be shot tonight.


Preview
+ Show Spoiler +
Mocsta, cDgCorazon, rean/alakaslam

LOL
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:09 GMT
#1955
On November 26 2013 06:01 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:00 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:52 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:52 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:46 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 04:28 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.



Cora earlier you had responded to the mocsta case that I posted, yet then you thought my post was a new case with old arguements, how did you not see it was the exact same case you had defended yourself from earlier?

Because you fail at BBCode



Did you read it or just glance at it? I mean yes I fail at bbc code but why wasnt it obvious it wasnt the same case you had defended yourself from already? The top part of it looked exactly the same. From what you wrote it looks like you at least look at it because you say those are old arguements and I bring nothing new to the table.

I've looked at that post 5 times and outside of the part where you talked about Mocsta's posts at the end, I have no clue what is your writing and what is Mocsta's.



All mocsta, mine is only the part at the bottom.

You mean the part where you go

1 analysis
2 analysis
3 analysis

and so on?



Yeah thats me at the bottom with the numbers, the rest is mocstas case that you had already responded to. Just trying to see why you didnt know they were the exact same points already brought up against you and that you responded to.

Because the BBCode was so bad I didn't know what was yours and what was Mocsta's. You're not going anywhere with this.



Its not that important just you answered the same exact worded questions already, just shows you arent actually reading the thread. but in your filter you never link the case and give a bad defense, I dont think that case was real as alot of the points were bad, and so early in day one, also mocsta never followed it up.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:10 GMT
#1956
Finish my notes then give you guys why cora is scum. Then sleep.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 21:11 GMT
#1957
Haha Onegu, it's so cute how you are feigning activity and scum-hunting.
Watch when Mocsta and I don't die and then HF/Onegu start calling us the scum team. It's gonna be too easy to figure out who is scum.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2013 21:17 GMT
#1958
Onegu,

Your case turned me off after two things.

1: you double quoted a long Mocsta post
2: you attack Mocsta for both attacking my slot and defending it. What would be the townie reaction?

It would be great for such a long case to distract a replace as scum, otherwise, are you certain there is no summary?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:25 GMT
#1959
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 21:29 GMT
#1960
On November 26 2013 06:17 Alakaslam wrote:
Onegu,

Your case turned me off after two things.

1: you double quoted a long Mocsta post
2: you attack Mocsta for both attacking my slot and defending it. What would be the townie reaction?

It would be great for such a long case to distract a replace as scum, otherwise, are you certain there is no summary?



Did you read it all? Ill link you to the tl;dr it might be hard to follow but the points are good. Like mocsta defending jamp to rayn for tunneling on aqua. Then makeing a case on jamp for tunneling aqua.

And dont get all up on me for double quoteing when phone posting.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech99
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 435
910 359
BeSt 330
Hyuk 302
Light 274
Horang2 250
Pusan 117
Dewaltoss 95
EffOrt 89
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 66
Shinee 56
Stork 55
Killer 48
ZerO 43
Mong 41
Yoon 38
Rush 32
Mind 30
Bale 27
Sharp 23
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 18
sorry 17
hero 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe294
League of Legends
JimRising 389
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
pashabiceps781
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2389
Khaldor614
Other Games
gofns31368
singsing1351
ceh9644
XBOCT361
DeMusliM175
Pyrionflax137
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick626
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream246
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2245
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt459
Other Games
• WagamamaTV150
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 14m
Stellar Fest
3h 14m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.