• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:47
CEST 04:47
KST 11:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8555 users

"##" Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 245 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:28 GMT
#1481
Why did we stop lynching Clarity?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:30 GMT
#1482
On October 30 2013 05:23 Koshi wrote:
btw WoS. Reads on Pandain and SnB? I think we are pretty indecisive about those 2.

Why do you think Oats and VA are scum... I like those 2 tbh.

SnB is a good example of someone fucking off while this shit is going down, and not adding anything particularly relevant. Again not sure and I don't think I ahve enough time to look into his filter. I will start looking after this post.

Pandain I am having a lot of trouble with because as I have commented on MULTIPLE times in this game (and yet people seem to forget it's in my filter) he is very VERY different from the way he has acted in all of the other games I have played wiht him. On its own without knowing anything about meta I would have called him scum wayyyy earlier because of his indecisiveness and meek attitude, but this could very well be a town Pandain I have never seen considering I know as scum he is incredibly confident and in-your-face.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:30 GMT
#1483
Actually Clarity brings too much suspicion to himself for my taste. Like he's like "yeah, I know I'm scummy, but w/e can't help it". Scum would justify themselves and say "No dude i have homework to do" or another excuse, but at least adress it and not give up.

He's also consistant with the mindset I'm getting from him, not sure how to describe it but sad-ish. Like not confident, still somewhat trying, etc....

And a bad case in itself isn't worthy of scum when other people are more suspicious.

Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 20:31 GMT
#1484
I'd enjoy a shennanie lynch.

How about HCC, he hasn't really done anything and came in with that weird Pandain case that made it so he didn't have to comment about anything going on in thread.

Fuck it yeah. I'm pulling some shit.

[b}##Unvote
##Vote: Hotcandy[/b]
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:32 GMT
#1485
I don't like HCC because it's Vayne, and Vayne posts shit in early days.

This time he's actually posting shit without being cocky but I don't know what to make of it. I don't think he's scummy, while I think SnB is doing the same thing in a more scummy way.

Why not SnB?
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 20:32 GMT
#1486
On October 30 2013 05:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:13 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?


I wasn't here at the time he used it, and when I got back he wasn't here and no one had commented on it. Meanwhile, what would later become the OOHCHILD/Clarity fiasco was underway so I dove right into that.

So you read it while catching up and didn't think it was worthwhile to talk about? Did you believe WoS actually used a power on you?


I thought it was possible but as I had zero information about what he did and it had been completely ignored, I filed it away and moved on.

For that matter, why didn't you or anyone else comment on it?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:33 GMT
#1487
On October 30 2013 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:23 Koshi wrote:
btw WoS. Reads on Pandain and SnB? I think we are pretty indecisive about those 2.

Why do you think Oats and VA are scum... I like those 2 tbh.

SnB is a good example of someone fucking off while this shit is going down, and not adding anything particularly relevant. Again not sure and I don't think I ahve enough time to look into his filter. I will start looking after this post.

Pandain I am having a lot of trouble with because as I have commented on MULTIPLE times in this game (and yet people seem to forget it's in my filter) he is very VERY different from the way he has acted in all of the other games I have played wiht him. On its own without knowing anything about meta I would have called him scum wayyyy earlier because of his indecisiveness and meek attitude, but this could very well be a town Pandain I have never seen considering I know as scum he is incredibly confident and in-your-face.


The bolded is my mine reason. He did the same thing in Thug Life too.

Like objectively if anyone were to flip scum, I think it would be him.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:34 GMT
#1488
Day one scum try to contribute and appear town, but aren't that actually dedicated.

They usually aren't retarded, think through their posts, and still don't try to help town atmosphere.

All the things a scum would do on day one I see in SnB
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:38 GMT
#1489
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.


WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:38 GMT
#1490
On October 30 2013 05:32 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:13 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?


I wasn't here at the time he used it, and when I got back he wasn't here and no one had commented on it. Meanwhile, what would later become the OOHCHILD/Clarity fiasco was underway so I dove right into that.

So you read it while catching up and didn't think it was worthwhile to talk about? Did you believe WoS actually used a power on you?


I thought it was possible but as I had zero information about what he did and it had been completely ignored, I filed it away and moved on.

For that matter, why didn't you or anyone else comment on it?

Fuck buddying, do people honestly think Seuss is scum after this post?
So fucking transparent about everything he does---yeah it could be faked I suppose but not to the degree he's taken the questioning from people.

SnB---you know...I think i actually like my vote on him.
His case on me isn't one at all. He defends me to Prome and then just says 'I like Rayn's case better' without adding anything of his own.
And then this:
On October 30 2013 03:45 strongandbig wrote:
@marv devils advocate - what if wave didnt want to lynch Seuss bc he has warm fuzzy feelings from coaching his noob game


Why does he keep defending me? More than anything it looks like he is pre-shifting responsibility for when I flip blue, even though he could have just sheeped me and not had any responsibility to BEGIN with because he had NO hand in my lynch! Pre-assumed guilt is forcing him to do this imo....SnB could very well indeed be scum. Defending a mislynch as scum doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless you see it from that perspective---he is trying to hedge his bets while trying to be on the 'right' side of town.


twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:39 GMT
#1491
I'll follow the majority of marv, rayn and prom because they bothered about this game the most today and 2/3 are town. They will end on something reasonable.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:39 GMT
#1492
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:40 GMT
#1493
Lol are people's three scummiest people Me/Pandain/Seuss?
You guys better do some rethinking after I'm dead because I'm apparently buddying each and everyone of them by giving them townreads!

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 20:41 GMT
#1494
On October 30 2013 05:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:32 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:13 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?


I wasn't here at the time he used it, and when I got back he wasn't here and no one had commented on it. Meanwhile, what would later become the OOHCHILD/Clarity fiasco was underway so I dove right into that.

So you read it while catching up and didn't think it was worthwhile to talk about? Did you believe WoS actually used a power on you?


I thought it was possible but as I had zero information about what he did and it had been completely ignored, I filed it away and moved on.

For that matter, why didn't you or anyone else comment on it?

Fuck buddying, do people honestly think Seuss is scum after this post?
So fucking transparent about everything he does---yeah it could be faked I suppose but not to the degree he's taken the questioning from people.

SnB---you know...I think i actually like my vote on him.
His case on me isn't one at all. He defends me to Prome and then just says 'I like Rayn's case better' without adding anything of his own.
And then this:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:45 strongandbig wrote:
@marv devils advocate - what if wave didnt want to lynch Seuss bc he has warm fuzzy feelings from coaching his noob game


Why does he keep defending me? More than anything it looks like he is pre-shifting responsibility for when I flip blue, even though he could have just sheeped me and not had any responsibility to BEGIN with because he had NO hand in my lynch! Pre-assumed guilt is forcing him to do this imo....SnB could very well indeed be scum. Defending a mislynch as scum doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless you see it from that perspective---he is trying to hedge his bets while trying to be on the 'right' side of town.




im not defending you
the attitude that if i agree with someone's conclusions i have to agree with all of their logic is one of the many silly tropes in mafia

also i guess i didnt vote yet

##vote: waveofshadow
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 20:41 GMT
#1495
At this point if marv, rayn, and prom all vote for the same person that's pretty much a lynch unless Pandain uses his power on one of them.

That triple vote.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 29 2013 20:41 GMT
#1496
Day ends soon. No posting after the hour.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:42 GMT
#1497
On October 30 2013 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts

I was about to quote that at the end of my last post as well---seems so completely out of place and useless when there are much more prevalent things to talk about, btu as well you're right, I did like his earlier assessment of Pandain. Not impossible to do as scum however; I know I personally have put in the effort to make cases like that in my scumgame, and it's especially easy to do if you KNOW the guy is town, which I believe Pandain to be right now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:42 GMT
#1498
On October 30 2013 05:38 Pandain wrote:
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.



Incorrect, I need charging up for every night I use a power.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:42 GMT
#1499
On October 30 2013 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts


Problem is SnB also made a genuine effort to point out why Palmar was scum in Thug life. SnB can go hard to explain a read he's confident in when it benefits you.

The problem is even if he did, was that in the approach to help town or to explain himself. If it's to help town, why share it when really I wasn't under any suspicion. If it's to explain himself, it makes sense to defend me as I'm town and that will be revealed later/he's ultimately right.

I don't think SnB is giving an effort to help town, I think his effort ultimately only shows that he's interested in appearing town by posting reads.

Has he really attempted to change this lynch or help drive a lynch?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:43 GMT
#1500
On October 30 2013 05:41 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:32 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:13 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?


I wasn't here at the time he used it, and when I got back he wasn't here and no one had commented on it. Meanwhile, what would later become the OOHCHILD/Clarity fiasco was underway so I dove right into that.

So you read it while catching up and didn't think it was worthwhile to talk about? Did you believe WoS actually used a power on you?


I thought it was possible but as I had zero information about what he did and it had been completely ignored, I filed it away and moved on.

For that matter, why didn't you or anyone else comment on it?

Fuck buddying, do people honestly think Seuss is scum after this post?
So fucking transparent about everything he does---yeah it could be faked I suppose but not to the degree he's taken the questioning from people.

SnB---you know...I think i actually like my vote on him.
His case on me isn't one at all. He defends me to Prome and then just says 'I like Rayn's case better' without adding anything of his own.
And then this:
On October 30 2013 03:45 strongandbig wrote:
@marv devils advocate - what if wave didnt want to lynch Seuss bc he has warm fuzzy feelings from coaching his noob game


Why does he keep defending me? More than anything it looks like he is pre-shifting responsibility for when I flip blue, even though he could have just sheeped me and not had any responsibility to BEGIN with because he had NO hand in my lynch! Pre-assumed guilt is forcing him to do this imo....SnB could very well indeed be scum. Defending a mislynch as scum doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless you see it from that perspective---he is trying to hedge his bets while trying to be on the 'right' side of town.




im not defending you
the attitude that if i agree with someone's conclusions i have to agree with all of their logic is one of the many silly tropes in mafia

also i guess i didnt vote yet

##vote: waveofshadow

Where did you get that from? I am more inclined to agree with someone's conclusions or logic if they have the same process of thought at the time as me when I am town---such as marv. Nice of you to rejoin us though.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14915
Rain 2147
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 36
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever408
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 625
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1580
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft612
Other Games
summit1g9100
Doublelift3416
JimRising 629
PiGStarcraft315
ArmadaUGS240
C9.Mang0211
Maynarde146
ViBE112
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick916
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo494
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 13m
OSC
10h 13m
Stellar Fest
10h 13m
OSC
21h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.