• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7671 users

"##" Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 245 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 20:49 GMT
#1521
oh right
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 20:49 GMT
#1522
wait fuck that
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:49 GMT
#1523
Can we actually kill Clarity? I know he might not be mafia, he might be, and i'm just not happy with any of what we've got right now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 20:50 GMT
#1524
well, i can't help anymore apparently
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 20:50 GMT
#1525
On October 30 2013 05:48 Pandain wrote:
I have to go Marv, but I don't think WoS is playing how an almost-to-be-lynched scum is playing. No attempt at trying to lynch another person, merely defending.

I will use my power on SnB, notice he voted for WoS of course, and urge people to vote him but I will now follow on my phone.


##Upbraid Strongandbig


This is only really helpful at the moment if marvellosity jumps off the WaveofShadow train.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:50 GMT
#1526
Shrug.

##Unvote
##Vote: Clarity_nl
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:50 GMT
#1527
On October 30 2013 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
Can we actually kill Clarity? I know he might not be mafia, he might be, and i'm just not happy with any of what we've got right now.

Why now?
It's probably too late.
And what about dick move analysis?
My ride just arrived.
GG and GL.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 20:51 GMT
#1528
On October 30 2013 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
Can we actually kill Clarity? I know he might not be mafia, he might be, and i'm just not happy with any of what we've got right now.


Well the whole vote power confirmation thing is currently screwed up because both you and strongandbig are voting for the same person. That's one way to resolve it.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:51 GMT
#1529
On October 30 2013 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
Can we actually kill Clarity? I know he might not be mafia, he might be, and i'm just not happy with any of what we've got right now.

Convince Prom and I am with you. But I would go SnB/Pandain.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:52 GMT
#1530
On October 30 2013 05:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
Can we actually kill Clarity? I know he might not be mafia, he might be, and i'm just not happy with any of what we've got right now.

Why now?
It's probably too late.
And what about dick move analysis?
My ride just arrived.
GG and GL.

He went back on himself and said he wasn't ill after all. So meh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:53 GMT
#1531
Clarity deserves to die. I don't think there's a strong case on anyone, and he's a fucking liability.

He hasn't come back to help the town, and he lied about being ill. Not only did he lie about being ill, he did so in a really shitty way.

Frankly I want to punish that kind of play, and as a bonus we might hit scum. I can't really write anything more convincing.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:54 GMT
#1532
Koshi, Prome is gone i think
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:54 GMT
#1533
Well I can attempt to phonepost but yeah prerty sure ise fucked.
Do you not think I am scum anymore, or more sure of clarity?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:55 GMT
#1534
ok I go Clarity as well. But I would prefer SnB/Pandain. Let it be known.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:55 GMT
#1535
On October 30 2013 05:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well I can attempt to phonepost but yeah prerty sure ise fucked.
Do you not think I am scum anymore, or more sure of clarity?

Doesn't matter at all. I don't know what you are, and Clarity's play is lynchable. So I will lynch him.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:55 GMT
#1536
##Unvote
##Vote: Clarity_nl
I had a good night of sleep.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 20:55 GMT
#1537
On October 30 2013 05:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well I can attempt to phonepost but yeah prerty sure ise fucked.
Do you not think I am scum anymore, or more sure of clarity?


If you and I both vote for Clarity at this point, and our powers are real, I think Clarity dies.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 20:55 GMT
#1538
Actually I think Koshi just clinched it.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:56 GMT
#1539
No Clarity is on 4 atm. WoS is on 5. We need 2 more on Clarity.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:56 GMT
#1540
You can all shout at me if he flips town, I'm a big boy. I think any lynch right now is a crapshoot, and I'd rather crapshoot a d-bag who isn't playing the game than someone I can get a read on in the future.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 189
Nina 103
-ZergGirl 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2084
sorry 40
Bale 28
910 16
yabsab 15
Icarus 8
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 767
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 209
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g8015
WinterStarcraft333
C9.Mang0279
Livibee157
Sick144
Maynarde127
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick810
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream183
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2117
League of Legends
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 13m
Stellar Fest
8h 13m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.