• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10336 users

"##" Mafia - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 245 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:43 GMT
#1501
On October 30 2013 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:38 Pandain wrote:
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.



Incorrect, I need charging up for every night I use a power.


Oh.
Still not certain, though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:44 GMT
#1502
On October 30 2013 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:38 Pandain wrote:
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.



Incorrect, I need charging up for every night I use a power.

Do you really really really like the power you have?
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:44 GMT
#1503
Given I mentioned earlier that all I do lately is kill blues on Day 1 (even when I'm playing well!) I find it both funny and extremely tragic I have so many votes to play with. Arg.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:44 GMT
#1504
On October 30 2013 05:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:38 Pandain wrote:
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.



Incorrect, I need charging up for every night I use a power.

Do you really really really like the power you have?

No, it's ok. lol.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:44 GMT
#1505
On October 30 2013 05:42 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts


Problem is SnB also made a genuine effort to point out why Palmar was scum in Thug life. SnB can go hard to explain a read he's confident in when it benefits you.

The problem is even if he did, was that in the approach to help town or to explain himself. If it's to help town, why share it when really I wasn't under any suspicion. If it's to explain himself, it makes sense to defend me as I'm town and that will be revealed later/he's ultimately right.

I don't think SnB is giving an effort to help town, I think his effort ultimately only shows that he's interested in appearing town by posting reads.

Has he really attempted to change this lynch or help drive a lynch?

To explain this, Marv, scum are never going to try and show scum tells. They will always try and contribute. The thing we want to look for is who is trying to contribute without being truly genuine.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:45 GMT
#1506
Also last call to be a cool kid and do ##Update Koshi

Be a cool kid.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:45 GMT
#1507
Well the nail is basically in the coffin. I hope you people reconsider what you have though about me throughout the game after I am dead, and actually make an effort of reading my reads and posts CLOSELY rather washing over them and using what fits to your scumreads of me. I feel I did my absolute best and went down swinging despite what people have repeatedly said about me.

We won thug, maybe we can do it again here.

##noregrets (exceptmaybeshowingupinthefirstplaceinsteadoflurkingallday)

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:45 GMT
#1508
On October 30 2013 05:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:44 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:38 Pandain wrote:
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.



Incorrect, I need charging up for every night I use a power.

Do you really really really like the power you have?

No, it's ok. lol.

Ok remember this and never mention this again.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:46 GMT
#1509
On October 30 2013 05:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well the nail is basically in the coffin. I hope you people reconsider what you have though about me throughout the game after I am dead, and actually make an effort of reading my reads and posts CLOSELY rather washing over them and using what fits to your scumreads of me. I feel I did my absolute best and went down swinging despite what people have repeatedly said about me.

We won thug, maybe we can do it again here.

##noregrets (exceptmaybeshowingupinthefirstplaceinsteadoflurkingallday)


Give your 3 gut read scums. For endgame cred.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 20:46 GMT
#1510
On October 30 2013 05:34 Pandain wrote:
Day one scum try to contribute and appear town, but aren't that actually dedicated.

They usually aren't retarded, think through their posts, and still don't try to help town atmosphere.

All the things a scum would do on day one I see in SnB

which of these things are not also things a townie without much time would do? i guess the thread atmosphere thing, but how am i hurting thread atmosphere?

On October 30 2013 05:42 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts


Problem is SnB also made a genuine effort to point out why Palmar was scum in Thug life. SnB can go hard to explain a read he's confident in when it benefits you.

The problem is even if he did, was that in the approach to help town or to explain himself. If it's to help town, why share it when really I wasn't under any suspicion. If it's to explain himself, it makes sense to defend me as I'm town and that will be revealed later/he's ultimately right.

I don't think SnB is giving an effort to help town, I think his effort ultimately only shows that he's interested in appearing town by posting reads.

Has he really attempted to change this lynch or help drive a lynch?

dude you were on my team, you KNOW that wasn't a genuine effort because I knew palmar was scum because he was ON A TEAM WITH THE TWO OF US
also did even that case didn't involve any actual research into palmar's past games

also i forgot that sentinel claimed he doesn't know what his power does. but why is saying that scum motivated.

last thing, why would i have attempted to change the lynch when i like it
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:46 GMT
#1511
On October 30 2013 05:44 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:42 Pandain wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts


Problem is SnB also made a genuine effort to point out why Palmar was scum in Thug life. SnB can go hard to explain a read he's confident in when it benefits you.

The problem is even if he did, was that in the approach to help town or to explain himself. If it's to help town, why share it when really I wasn't under any suspicion. If it's to explain himself, it makes sense to defend me as I'm town and that will be revealed later/he's ultimately right.

I don't think SnB is giving an effort to help town, I think his effort ultimately only shows that he's interested in appearing town by posting reads.

Has he really attempted to change this lynch or help drive a lynch?

To explain this, Marv, scum are never going to try and show scum tells. They will always try and contribute. The thing we want to look for is who is trying to contribute without being truly genuine.

Truly genuine? s&b had a scumread on you for your actions in-thread, then went away, and instead of taking the super-easy route and continuing to confirmation bias you, decided you were town after all...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:47 GMT
#1512
On October 30 2013 05:44 marvellosity wrote:
Given I mentioned earlier that all I do lately is kill blues on Day 1 (even when I'm playing well!) I find it both funny and extremely tragic I have so many votes to play with. Arg.

lol well guess you're going to be adding to that statistic haha

Prome, no hard feelings---I get the feeling we were being a little salty towards one another here (you started it! )---I'm sorry if anything I said actually insulted you in any way. Are we still buds?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:47 GMT
#1513
I could literally lynch Clarity. I'd do it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 20:47 GMT
#1514
On October 30 2013 05:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:41 strongandbig wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:32 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:13 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?


I wasn't here at the time he used it, and when I got back he wasn't here and no one had commented on it. Meanwhile, what would later become the OOHCHILD/Clarity fiasco was underway so I dove right into that.

So you read it while catching up and didn't think it was worthwhile to talk about? Did you believe WoS actually used a power on you?


I thought it was possible but as I had zero information about what he did and it had been completely ignored, I filed it away and moved on.

For that matter, why didn't you or anyone else comment on it?

Fuck buddying, do people honestly think Seuss is scum after this post?
So fucking transparent about everything he does---yeah it could be faked I suppose but not to the degree he's taken the questioning from people.

SnB---you know...I think i actually like my vote on him.
His case on me isn't one at all. He defends me to Prome and then just says 'I like Rayn's case better' without adding anything of his own.
And then this:
On October 30 2013 03:45 strongandbig wrote:
@marv devils advocate - what if wave didnt want to lynch Seuss bc he has warm fuzzy feelings from coaching his noob game


Why does he keep defending me? More than anything it looks like he is pre-shifting responsibility for when I flip blue, even though he could have just sheeped me and not had any responsibility to BEGIN with because he had NO hand in my lynch! Pre-assumed guilt is forcing him to do this imo....SnB could very well indeed be scum. Defending a mislynch as scum doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless you see it from that perspective---he is trying to hedge his bets while trying to be on the 'right' side of town.




im not defending you
the attitude that if i agree with someone's conclusions i have to agree with all of their logic is one of the many silly tropes in mafia

also i guess i didnt vote yet

##vote: waveofshadow

Where did you get that from? I am more inclined to agree with someone's conclusions or logic if they have the same process of thought at the time as me when I am town---such as marv. Nice of you to rejoin us though.

what i mean is i can think that promethelax's reasons are bad and still think you are scum
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:48 GMT
#1515
I have to go Marv, but I don't think WoS is playing how an almost-to-be-lynched scum is playing. No attempt at trying to lynch another person, merely defending.

I will use my power on SnB, notice he voted for WoS of course, and urge people to vote him but I will now follow on my phone.


##Upbraid Strongandbig
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:48 GMT
#1516
On October 30 2013 05:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:44 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:44 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:38 Pandain wrote:
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.



Incorrect, I need charging up for every night I use a power.

Do you really really really like the power you have?

No, it's ok. lol.

Ok remember this and never mention this again.

No, don't.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:48 GMT
#1517
On October 30 2013 05:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well the nail is basically in the coffin. I hope you people reconsider what you have though about me throughout the game after I am dead, and actually make an effort of reading my reads and posts CLOSELY rather washing over them and using what fits to your scumreads of me. I feel I did my absolute best and went down swinging despite what people have repeatedly said about me.

We won thug, maybe we can do it again here.

##noregrets (exceptmaybeshowingupinthefirstplaceinsteadoflurkingallday)


Give your 3 gut read scums. For endgame cred.

Knowing me I'll probably be wrong.
Uggh.
SnB
Rayn (no idea where this came from honestly---maybe because I haven't gotten townvibes from him when I noramlly do?)
VA/Oats?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 20:48 GMT
#1518
um what does your power do
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:49 GMT
#1519
On October 30 2013 05:48 strongandbig wrote:
um what does your power do

-1 your vote power.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 20:49 GMT
#1520
@pandain
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
ZerO 118
Leta 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
Sea.KH 54
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1560
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes917
Other Games
gofns33183
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude11
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2212
• TFBlade605
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
33m
Stellar Fest
33m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 33m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.