• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8705 users

"##" Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 245 Next
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 20:01 GMT
#1461
Koshi I like how you are suddenly making a new long case to support whatever popular opinion is currently. Keep it up! It will help me get you lynched.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:02 GMT
#1462
On October 30 2013 05:01 OOHCHILD wrote:
Koshi I like how you are suddenly making a new long case to support whatever popular opinion is currently. Keep it up! It will help me get you lynched.

yay for me :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 20:04 GMT
#1463
On October 30 2013 04:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 04:34 Promethelax wrote:
Having already read his filter twice I can confirm 2 to be true.

Which ones? If it is you being scum than we might need switch off to WoS.


that there are no scum reads in his early game besides me. And later in the game he added Suess.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 20:05 GMT
#1464
On October 30 2013 05:01 OOHCHILD wrote:
Koshi I like how you are suddenly making a new long case to support whatever popular opinion is currently. Keep it up! It will help me get you lynched.


wait, so do you believe that WoS is town being lynched by scum? If so what is your vote doing on him?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 20:07 GMT
#1465
WoS being scum and Koshi being scum are not mutually exclusive.
You say the wrongest stuff, Promethelax.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:09 GMT
#1466
On October 30 2013 05:04 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 04:58 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:34 Promethelax wrote:
Having already read his filter twice I can confirm 2 to be true.

Which ones? If it is you being scum than we might need switch off to WoS.


that there are no scum reads in his early game besides me. And later in the game he added Suess.

ahyeah -_-. I misread that.
There is really nothing in WoS his filter indeed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 20:12 GMT
#1467
On October 30 2013 05:07 OOHCHILD wrote:
WoS being scum and Koshi being scum are not mutually exclusive.
You say the wrongest stuff, Promethelax.


So who do you believe are scum besides Koshi and WoS?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 20:13 GMT
#1468
On October 30 2013 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?


I wasn't here at the time he used it, and when I got back he wasn't here and no one had commented on it. Meanwhile, what would later become the OOHCHILD/Clarity fiasco was underway so I dove right into that.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:14 GMT
#1469
Lab finished early.
I have until whenever my ride arrives.

Reasons people want to lynch me:
1) 'He's playing like shit this game and Wave doesn't play like shit.' - Again, Persona for example. It's possible for ANYONE to play like shit for a game. that being said, I don't believe I'm even playing like shit here, people are just absolutely disregarding everything I did over the course of the day in favour of my self-vote. I pushed a case I felt strongly about, I interacted wherever possible. Apparently not having a scumread when I don't have time to sit down and do a reassessment of the thread is high treason, but people would rather I make up some shit and call someone scum and vote for them even if I don't believe it myself. K.

2) 'Self-voting is shitty' - I already explained this, and everything I have ever done. If my explanations aren't good enough then there's not a whole lot I can do, is there?

I think there are other reasons but I can't think of them atm.

Personally I would think best candidates for scum are those sitting back and riding the wave to my oblivion---exactly where scum would want to be right now. I don't feel this mislynch is pushed by scum because it has been an entire thread effort. Although that does make me consider the fact that I don't think I've ever seen an almost unanimous lynch EVER pick off scum D1. Except maybe Prome in LX lol.

Let's see what else...
Seuss has picked back up and performed exactly as I expected him to earlier. The period in which I found him scummy was, surprise surprise, before he began heavy analysis and ##beegplays. Why didn't I vote him when I called his behaviour suspect? Because I didn't think he was necessarily scum for it and think he deserved a chance. I think SnB said something about warm fuzzies from my coaching him---I hope that's not true honestly because that means I'm not reading him properly and I believe that I am.

Scum is sitting back and not doing dicks right now---it's the absolute best and safest play for scum right now. Could be VA, could be Oats, but again, not sure, but nobody wants to give me the time to find out. The thread was doing shit all last night when I could be active, and so people bitch at me when I don't have time during the long ass fucking days I have when everyone else decides they want to be active and add an extra 30 pages to the thread.

I can say with complete honesty I don't give a rat fuck about what people think of my play this game. In Persona I was apologetic DESPITE Rayn going batshit crazy on my lynch because I know I was partially at fault there. in this game I put the time in that I could, I sacrificed my fucking lunch today to try and give you guys SOMETHING to go on but you just throw it back at me. Next time I'll know it's probably the better play to just fuck off and lurk because then you people probably would have actually realized it's dumb to lynch somebody who isn't around to defend themselves/be properly active and that specific time, and I wouldn't be fucking starving right now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:14 GMT
#1470
On October 30 2013 05:13 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?


I wasn't here at the time he used it, and when I got back he wasn't here and no one had commented on it. Meanwhile, what would later become the OOHCHILD/Clarity fiasco was underway so I dove right into that.

So you read it while catching up and didn't think it was worthwhile to talk about? Did you believe WoS actually used a power on you?
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:16 GMT
#1471
TLDR above:
If not having a scumread is what you are lynching me for, then come out and say it, but I will not apologize for it, or anything else I have done this game.

Now in the 45 min I have left on this earth I'll try to list some stuff.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:19 GMT
#1472
WoS I also didn't eat lunch today and then missed my train back home D: It was cold and I was hungry. But no worries now I am totally warm and fulfilled. That being said:

Which reads in your filter are useful for when you flip town? I only see you talk about Prome being scum. Is that still true? Do you believe that? Why?

I think it is a good time to make a case on Prome.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 20:20 GMT
#1473
its never a good time to make a case on me
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 20:22 GMT
#1474
Screw Clarity, seriously. I am so angry at him.

btw Wave, there is no rule against lynching people who aren't in the thread and aren't active.

Anyway, gonna have dinner then I'll be back for 20 mins before lynch or whatever in case Wave is awesome or something.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:23 GMT
#1475
btw WoS. Reads on Pandain and SnB? I think we are pretty indecisive about those 2.

Why do you think Oats and VA are scum... I like those 2 tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 20:24 GMT
#1476
Why clarity specifically? The fact that he fucked off all day after we stopped killing him?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:25 GMT
#1477
I stopped thinking Prome was scum after considering marv's towncase on him.
It is in my filter.

Why would you think I would want to make a case on him now?

Koshi I am having trouble reading you. There are some things in your filter I like, for example calling marv 100% town a while ago which just seems to me a terrible thing to do as scum, but then you have things like that opportunistic as fuck case on me which is just useless at this point in time for anything other than to make yourself look good. And the Rayn sheepvote of me and powering up business strikes me as your carefree as hell town attitude to power usage and voting, but there's stuff that rubs me the wrong way, like your statement about how we can never vote Clarity again the rest of the game. It's just so ODD.

Koshi have you ACTUALLY read my filter? People say that I have not made cases on anyone or called anyone else scummy but I have looked into and commented on Pandain, Seuss, OOHCHILD, marv, and Prome at the very least. Again it simply reeks to me of people being content to call me scum because I don't have a scumread right now or since I dropped mine on Prome. If people want me to lie and say I had reads then I can do that, but I'd rather die with some fucking intergrity. Due to the time I had and thread circumstances I simply did not have any scumreads for the latter half of the day when I was available to post. That is all, and the only truth I can offer.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:26 GMT
#1478
I don't feel comfortable lynching WoS after that post. It seems too believable to me.

I would be happy lynching SnB however.
On October 30 2013 00:56 strongandbig wrote:
also something I didn't see from clarity - is he going to start playing more later in the game or is this all we're getting out of him? cause if he's not going to commit to ever playing differently then he really needs to replace out or get lynched tomorrow, we just can't allow someone who's playing like that to live to LYLO. but i'm okay with not lynching him today.


Bad post, doesn't say anything, says "lynch him tomorrow" when that never happens.
On October 30 2013 00:54 strongandbig wrote:
should i update koshi? we've collectively powered up everyone else who claimed an in-game power and my faith in TL towns is low enough that I think town probably gets a better deal from powering up everyone than from powering up everyone but one person.



Yet doesn't do it.


There's more but the other points, you can look at his filter, basically I don't get the feeling he actually cares about this game. He's doing a lot of posting yet not trying to change the mindset of anyone.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:27 GMT
#1479
I wouldn't feel comfortable starting an SnB lynch since I havne't read the whole thread, but that's where I would like to be.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 20:27 GMT
#1480
On October 30 2013 05:22 marvellosity wrote:
Screw Clarity, seriously. I am so angry at him.

btw Wave, there is no rule against lynching people who aren't in the thread and aren't active.

Anyway, gonna have dinner then I'll be back for 20 mins before lynch or whatever in case Wave is awesome or something.

Never said there was, but in my experience, when people lynch someone who isn't in the thread to defend themselves, those people end up flipping town. I am saying I should have just fucked off because people wouldn't be harping on me for martyring myself in that case and probably would have flipped to someone different, because me being here doesn't make a shit's worth of difference. I'm trying to give people pre-death reads but everyone just disregards the reads I have already made so it makes not want to bother.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 129
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13163
Rain 2002
Dewaltoss 52
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Counter-Strike
taco 650
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1490
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1294
WinterStarcraft601
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2588
JimRising 658
PiGStarcraft341
ArmadaUGS200
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde142
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki189
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo883
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 28m
OSC
9h 28m
Stellar Fest
9h 28m
OSC
20h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.