• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8705 users

"##" Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 245 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 19:26 GMT
#1441
On October 30 2013 04:22 OOHCHILD wrote:
I am not deserving of vig shot.


you've said that a lot. Since you don't think you are a good vig who would be?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 19:26 GMT
#1442
Sentinel, we don't need new stuff, just why you agree or disagree...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 19:27 GMT
#1443
No more vig shot talk until after lynch
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 19:28 GMT
#1444
Sorry for double post, phone issues
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 19:29 GMT
#1445
so you made it a triple post? Shame on you!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 19:32 GMT
#1446
Sentinel if you agree on wave, why would you put your vote on someone not getting lynched?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 19:33 GMT
#1447
Reading WoS filter and not impressed. This post takes all the cakes.

On October 30 2013 02:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
1) I don't like the counterclaim by Seuss because I think he's omitting something.
I mean...I guess it's possible that there are multiple vote addition/vote removal roles which have different names and different activations but ugh.

I'm done guys. If you vote me down, at least do me the 2) honour of looking into my filter after I die. I have provided what reads I could and I don't think that they are bad.

3) THIS IS NOT A MARTYR POST, but since no one has told me who I should be voting for and I have no clear scumreads I will sheep town sentiment which I hate doing, but I said I would.

##Vote: WaveofShadow

1) He doesn't like Seuss because he believes Seuss is leaving something out of his claim. Doesn't like Seuss play overall. But still votes himself. Didn't change his vote off himself after Seuss actually admits for leaving something out of his CC....

2) I just did, unless Prome is scum there is nothing in his first 2 pages of filter. top of page 3 WoS already doesn't know who is scum anymore and starts praising/supporting Seuss. Which is now a scumread or not? I don't know. But what is WoS referring to? Prom being scum? Can't he just say that?

3) This is not a martyr post, but let me park my vote on myself...
-----

Can somebody read WoS filter and verify point 2?
What are the possible good reads in WoS filter?
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 19:34 GMT
#1448
Having already read his filter twice I can confirm 2 to be true.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 19:36 GMT
#1449
On October 30 2013 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
Sentinel if you agree on wave, why would you put your vote on someone not getting lynched?


It's plurality and I'm here till the 5:00 deadline. If someone who isn't wave/ooh takes the lead, I'll switch onto wave for solidarity. But since ooh is my number one read I will keep my vote on him.

As it stands at the current moment, my vote wouldn't matter whether it's on one or the other.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 19:41 GMT
#1450
EBWOP 09:00 GMT (+00:00), convert that however you like
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 19:41 GMT
#1451
deadline is in 20 minutes, no? Why is the thread suddenly silent.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 19:41 GMT
#1452
EBWO2P 21:00 GMT (+00:00)
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 19:41 GMT
#1453
On October 30 2013 04:41 Promethelax wrote:
deadline is in 20 minutes, no? Why is the thread suddenly silent.


1 hour 20.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 19:42 GMT
#1454
oh, well dicks and damn. I won't be here for deadline.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 19:49 GMT
#1455
On October 30 2013 04:36 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
Sentinel if you agree on wave, why would you put your vote on someone not getting lynched?


It's plurality and I'm here till the 5:00 deadline. If someone who isn't wave/ooh takes the lead, I'll switch onto wave for solidarity. But since ooh is my number one read I will keep my vote on him.

As it stands at the current moment, my vote wouldn't matter whether it's on one or the other.

If you believe OOHCHILD is a better lynch why are you not trying to convince anyone to switch into him?
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 19:50 GMT
#1456
On October 30 2013 04:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 04:36 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
Sentinel if you agree on wave, why would you put your vote on someone not getting lynched?


It's plurality and I'm here till the 5:00 deadline. If someone who isn't wave/ooh takes the lead, I'll switch onto wave for solidarity. But since ooh is my number one read I will keep my vote on him.

As it stands at the current moment, my vote wouldn't matter whether it's on one or the other.

If you believe OOHCHILD is a better lynch why are you not trying to convince anyone to switch into him?


I had a huge post explaining why OOHCHILD is scum.

You had one about WoS.

Why is WoS a better lynch than OOHCHILD?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 19:51 GMT
#1457
On October 30 2013 04:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 04:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:36 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
Sentinel if you agree on wave, why would you put your vote on someone not getting lynched?


It's plurality and I'm here till the 5:00 deadline. If someone who isn't wave/ooh takes the lead, I'll switch onto wave for solidarity. But since ooh is my number one read I will keep my vote on him.

As it stands at the current moment, my vote wouldn't matter whether it's on one or the other.

If you believe OOHCHILD is a better lynch why are you not trying to convince anyone to switch into him?


I had a huge post explaining why OOHCHILD is scum.

You had one about WoS.

Why is WoS a better lynch than OOHCHILD?


This is a question to everyone, not just rayn.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 19:51 GMT
#1458
Because we know WoS can do better than he is doing.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 19:52 GMT
#1459
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 19:58 GMT
#1460
On October 30 2013 04:34 Promethelax wrote:
Having already read his filter twice I can confirm 2 to be true.

Which ones? If it is you being scum than we might need switch off to WoS.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 129
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13163
Rain 2002
Dewaltoss 52
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Counter-Strike
taco 650
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1490
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1294
WinterStarcraft601
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2588
JimRising 658
PiGStarcraft341
ArmadaUGS200
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde142
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki189
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo883
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 28m
OSC
9h 28m
Stellar Fest
9h 28m
OSC
20h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.