• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:45
CEST 07:45
KST 14:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7893 users

"##" Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 245 Next
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 00:16 GMT
#821
On October 29 2013 09:15 marvellosity wrote:
HotCottonCandy, now you're exposed, would you mind telling us why you decided to smurf?


to get away from meta and such and just play the game. probably won't be as fun now!
taste me
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 00:16 GMT
#822
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 08:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Still busy for the next little bit but checking in:
Didn't believe me that OOHCHILD is a smurf? The 'test' is in all likelihood a check to make sure he was posting on the right account. I wouldn't feel bad policy lynching that shit if for no other reason than to show it's doable on TL. His case goes beyond simple lurker lynch imo and would not be a bad choice.

Rayn/koshi---i don't really understand how you're both so surprised about my comment. No offense but ever since Persona I've found the two of your town combination real annoying, and I was thinking that since a lot of people have scumreads on koshi it may mean they're not both town---hence the not being butt-buddies this game.

Koshi's list post gives me pause however; I think he MAY be town for it but I have to gather my thoughts and still post re: Prome when I can. I may just end up on the safe route and take OOHCHILD because I'm not sold on Clarity like I've said.

I'm sorry, I'm trying not to comment on too many inconsequential things, but this is ludicrous. If someone is capable of smurfing, then someone is capable of looking at the top left to see who they're signed in as rather than having to post "test". This is spectacularly dumb, Wave.

Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 00:18 GMT
#823
All this resistance to what's obviously a good lynch makes me feel good about where my vote is.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 00:18 GMT
#824
On October 29 2013 09:11 OOHCHILD wrote:
I posted "test" to determine the timezone of the time stamp that accompanies each post.

Are you actually going to play the game? Why are you here exactly?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 00:19 GMT
#825
He's the time keeper
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 00:22 GMT
#826
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 08:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Still busy for the next little bit but checking in:
Didn't believe me that OOHCHILD is a smurf? The 'test' is in all likelihood a check to make sure he was posting on the right account. I wouldn't feel bad policy lynching that shit if for no other reason than to show it's doable on TL. His case goes beyond simple lurker lynch imo and would not be a bad choice.

Rayn/koshi---i don't really understand how you're both so surprised about my comment. No offense but ever since Persona I've found the two of your town combination real annoying, and I was thinking that since a lot of people have scumreads on koshi it may mean they're not both town---hence the not being butt-buddies this game.

Koshi's list post gives me pause however; I think he MAY be town for it but I have to gather my thoughts and still post re: Prome when I can. I may just end up on the safe route and take OOHCHILD because I'm not sold on Clarity like I've said.

I'm sorry, I'm trying not to comment on too many inconsequential things, but this is ludicrous. If someone is capable of smurfing, then someone is capable of looking at the top left to see who they're signed in as rather than having to post "test". This is spectacularly dumb, Wave.

Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 00:22 GMT
#827
I could see OOChild/Clarity being scum/3P (not sure in which order).

Not sure that town could successfully be on the track of two scums, however.

HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 00:25 GMT
#828
On October 29 2013 09:22 Pandain wrote:
I could see OOChild/Clarity being scum/3P (not sure in which order).

Not sure that town could successfully be on the track of two scums, however.



Doesn't seem that crazy considering the potential town prowess we have in this game. Scum are probably struggling to keep up.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 00:25 GMT
#829
Oh I forgot.
On October 29 2013 06:09 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I have said everything I need to say about the power. Patience, my son.

Unless I missed it, you told us the power would go off when the countdown reached zero, which it has. So what gives? What's the state of play? If you're not sure, ask the hosts. I want to know.

Also @rayn, you say you "presume" that you can't undo your power. Well, check that it went through or whatever. There's no reason for that to be left ambiguous.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 00:26 GMT
#830
Arffffffff how did I not see it was VA. Now people need to see if the case he made that ended up with that picture at the bottom looks like the case he made on blubbdavid in golden sun. I would do it but I am in bed and need sleep.

Awwww. I would have liked to play with a smurf VA. Because we indeed meta him too much. Meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 00:47 GMT
#831
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 08:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Still busy for the next little bit but checking in:
Didn't believe me that OOHCHILD is a smurf? The 'test' is in all likelihood a check to make sure he was posting on the right account. I wouldn't feel bad policy lynching that shit if for no other reason than to show it's doable on TL. His case goes beyond simple lurker lynch imo and would not be a bad choice.

Rayn/koshi---i don't really understand how you're both so surprised about my comment. No offense but ever since Persona I've found the two of your town combination real annoying, and I was thinking that since a lot of people have scumreads on koshi it may mean they're not both town---hence the not being butt-buddies this game.

Koshi's list post gives me pause however; I think he MAY be town for it but I have to gather my thoughts and still post re: Prome when I can. I may just end up on the safe route and take OOHCHILD because I'm not sold on Clarity like I've said.

I'm sorry, I'm trying not to comment on too many inconsequential things, but this is ludicrous. If someone is capable of smurfing, then someone is capable of looking at the top left to see who they're signed in as rather than having to post "test". This is spectacularly dumb, Wave.

Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 00:52 GMT
#832
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 08:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Still busy for the next little bit but checking in:
Didn't believe me that OOHCHILD is a smurf? The 'test' is in all likelihood a check to make sure he was posting on the right account. I wouldn't feel bad policy lynching that shit if for no other reason than to show it's doable on TL. His case goes beyond simple lurker lynch imo and would not be a bad choice.

Rayn/koshi---i don't really understand how you're both so surprised about my comment. No offense but ever since Persona I've found the two of your town combination real annoying, and I was thinking that since a lot of people have scumreads on koshi it may mean they're not both town---hence the not being butt-buddies this game.

Koshi's list post gives me pause however; I think he MAY be town for it but I have to gather my thoughts and still post re: Prome when I can. I may just end up on the safe route and take OOHCHILD because I'm not sold on Clarity like I've said.

I'm sorry, I'm trying not to comment on too many inconsequential things, but this is ludicrous. If someone is capable of smurfing, then someone is capable of looking at the top left to see who they're signed in as rather than having to post "test". This is spectacularly dumb, Wave.

Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.

No, I'm not convinced he's scum. But I want players like this the hell out of my game.
I don't have any strong reads any more at the moment so this to me seems like the next best option. I am not convinced Clarity is scum and I have no desire to sheep.

You mention however that there is resistance to the lynch and so you feel better about it---this is a sentiment I often echo and can see where you are coming from. Can you explain to me in what context you are using this, however? Do you believe for example my soft defending your scumread makes me scum? Who else is resisting the lynch? What would I or others hope to gain from this?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 00:56 GMT
#833
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
I'm sorry, I'm trying not to comment on too many inconsequential things, but this is ludicrous. If someone is capable of smurfing, then someone is capable of looking at the top left to see who they're signed in as rather than having to post "test". This is spectacularly dumb, Wave.

Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

Correct, and scum are liable to put some effort in, whereas usually players who do literally nothing (hello nyxnyxnyx) are the townies. Pretty surprised you're making this argument given how your game went actually. The scummers in your game actually put in effort, bad effort.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 01:00 GMT
#834
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
I'm sorry, I'm trying not to comment on too many inconsequential things, but this is ludicrous. If someone is capable of smurfing, then someone is capable of looking at the top left to see who they're signed in as rather than having to post "test". This is spectacularly dumb, Wave.

Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.


But who is more likely to put in effort, scum or town.

And I don't mean a great deal of effort, I mean a moderate amount of effort.

Your argument goes both ways.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 01:04 GMT
#835
On October 29 2013 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
[quote]
Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

Correct, and scum are liable to put some effort in, whereas usually players who do literally nothing (hello nyxnyxnyx) are the townies. Pretty surprised you're making this argument given how your game went actually. The scummers in your game actually put in effort, bad effort.


I have unshakeable faith in the lurker policy lynch.

I'm probably just biased because the lurkers in that game really made it a hair-pulling experience. Their presence was always looming in the background whenever I tried to make sense of anything, and it frustrated me (especially because it turned out they were all town, ugh). But you're right, there's a logical disconnect between "God lurkers are horrible and should all die" and "lurkers are scum and should be lynched".
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 01:06 GMT
#836
Sigh, I miss syllo already.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 01:07 GMT
#837
As long as we're clear, Seuss, that you're policy lynching and not actually aiming for mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 01:10 GMT
#838
On October 29 2013 10:07 marvellosity wrote:
As long as we're clear, Seuss, that you're policy lynching and not actually aiming for mafia.

I have taught him welll
bwa ha ha ha

I already call this lynch not happening though. End-day shenanigans gonna be too stronk and ultimately OOCHILD probably IS town, sadly. Marv can you answer my questions pretty plizz?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 01:11 GMT
#839
No, your questions are all either dumb or readily answered by reading the thread.

Tbh OOHCHILD isn't a terrible lynch and my vote would probably have gravitated there if I didn't find everything Clarity has done so terrible. I just get annoyed that people won't do what I want and then I argue in a really binary fashion. Meh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 01:21 GMT
#840
On October 29 2013 10:07 marvellosity wrote:
As long as we're clear, Seuss, that you're policy lynching and not actually aiming for mafia.


Yeah. I honestly don't find OOHCHILD scummy or worth a lynch, but I voted for him and didn't say that aloud because I was hoping he'd feel pressure and post.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech130
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20764
Dewaltoss 113
Mong 104
Bale 40
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 745
Other Games
summit1g11417
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick913
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 44
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2162
League of Legends
• Lourlo1191
• Rush1063
• Stunt111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 15m
Replay Cast
17h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.