• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8681 users

"##" Mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 245 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 10:10 GMT
#861
Pandain, if you are so sure I'm town you should ##yolo me. Clarity you should do this as well because you have such a town read on me. After those two do it no One else should during this cycle. Hrs message brought to you by mothers against drunk driving.


Marv, I want your thoughts on ooh. You used to believe in a change in passion between pregame and game to be indicative of something. Not any more?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 10:21 GMT
#862
On October 29 2013 13:23 Pandain wrote:
Sentinel is suspicious I agree and his alignment will hopefully be decided later on. I don't think why we should be suspicious of him is about how he reacted after having his powers activate, obviously they did and he was more than happy to have people activate them asap day one, so his reaction afterwards wouldn't really matter.

It's more his play afterwards
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 11:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 29 2013 08:20 HotCottonCandy wrote:
@sentinel yes I'm a smurf but lets be honest here I am not using meta against anyone so it's not like I have a leg up. I'm simply pressuring you for your actions so far. Could you give me some scumreads or something that bothers you or anything?

I don't really have a problem with cleaning out the rifraff either and I'll gladly vote for OOHCHILD. it's essentially a random lynch with a bias towards someone being intentionally useless and I have no qualms about that.

sadface to koshi's list, pretty contentless bar a few people like WaveofShadow and Seuss. Decent enough I guess.

@Pandain I have a hard time believing you could make cases and write in detail yesterday while on meds. Seems like a strange excuse but whatever. Not here to judge on that kind of stuff but if it comes down to the wire it certainly wont help you.


I'll post some reads in the morning.

My vote on OOHCHILD isn't just because he's a lurker, but because he was actually really active until the day started. I wouldn't have a hard time believing he's a new mafia who doesn't know what to do.

If he were a blue I'd feel he'd be more floaty-in-the-background, like Chairman Ray in Noir.

On October 29 2013 08:53 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 05:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I don't understand the suspicion on Koshi, to me it looks like a carbon copy of his play as town in Noir. Maybe a shade more reserved, but still relatively casual, low-content posts. All that's left is him blindly tunneling someone.

It's interesting that you should bring this up - I gave koshi a contentious (contentious to me, because I felt like I was going out on a limb) townread, because I couldn't believe that Koshi would be *so* passive as mafia. And I was right. The problem is that this game feels somewhere in between, where he's not *as* passive as he was in Noir, rather just wishy washy and non-committal while perhaps trying not to look like that. It all comes down to degrees and interpretation, and my interpretation was that it wasn't the same and that it's somewhat suspicious.


IIRC he was shot in Thug Life for being too not-passive and he flipped cop. Maybe he's trying to compromise somehow? Not a fully evidenced townread, but nothing out of the ordinary in my eyes.

On October 29 2013 09:25 marvellosity wrote:
Oh I forgot.
On October 29 2013 06:09 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I have said everything I need to say about the power. Patience, my son.

Unless I missed it, you told us the power would go off when the countdown reached zero, which it has. So what gives? What's the state of play? If you're not sure, ask the hosts. I want to know.


The hosts have told me that everything is going as planned and that my power has been accounted for. I have said everything I need to say about the power. Patience, my son.

Sleepytime


Almost every point in here is really really weak, and his previous posts were all like one liners after he was able to reach countdown zero.

We'll see what he does later on though to get a better grasp.
It was a bad idea of course to activate his power but what can you do.


I'm offended. That's the best I could hammer out in 20 minutes given what was going on in the thread.

Also

On October 29 2013 07:49 Pandain wrote:
Also Koshi I have a power to make you lose your vote so I would vote with a brain and actually decide for yourself who is mafia


What the shit fuck? This doesn't seem like a towny power at all. I like my vote and I like democracy.

On October 29 2013 10:00 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
[quote]
Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.


But who is more likely to put in effort, scum or town.

And I don't mean a great deal of effort, I mean a moderate amount of effort.

Your argument goes both ways.


I'm actually thinking clarity is neutral if not town. I look in the mirror of Clarity's posts and I see myself. The exchange between marv and clarity here specifically because I have a soft spot in my heart for people who can't read the thread.

OOHCHILD on the other hand was actively posting in the thread beforehand then shuts up instantly, only making light conversation to try and ease the mood. Doesn't try to justify himself or enter the thread at any point. The only thing he really did was test out his time-zone thing(?) which didn't really end up helping anyway.

Ergo OOHCHILD is scum and Clarity is not.



But enough of that. You guys ready to know what my power does? It's been in the thread for a while

On October 28 2013 07:23 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I wonder if the hosts got my message. Don't want to give away my power if the countdown duds because something was wrong with the sequencing. Knowing the hosts, someone should be up and attending this game, but they might be asleep.

We'll see.


Merry Christmas
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:24 GMT
#863
On October 29 2013 19:10 Promethelax wrote:
Marv, I want your thoughts on ooh. You used to believe in a change in passion between pregame and game to be indicative of something. Not any more?

Could well be, still. It's hard to tell because it's not just a change in passion, it's basically not playing at all. It's tempting to kill him out of spite alone. I think he's a great backup lynch.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 10:25 GMT
#864
EBWOP: soft spot in my heart for people who can't be active in the thread.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 10:25 GMT
#865
Why hold out on telling the thread that you were throwing something unknown into the ring, hmmm?

What the absolute donkey fuck was that whole post sent? You think clarity looks good for being dumber than usual and flailing where he usually stands fast...walk we through that with a little but of logic.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:25 GMT
#866
On October 29 2013 19:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm actually thinking clarity is neutral if not town. I look in the mirror of Clarity's posts and I see myself. The exchange between marv and clarity here specifically because I have a soft spot in my heart for people who can't read the thread.


This is terrible. The post you quote has nothing to do with not reading the thread, so why are you suggesting it does?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:27 GMT
#867
Ok, I got ninjad.

Again, the reason I'm voting Clarity is not because he can't be active. I'm trying very hard to be civil, but you are being all kinds of not-very-good this game, Sentinel. You're talking crap about Clarity, and you basically deceived us completely about your power. This is verging on policy lynchable by itself.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 10:27 GMT
#868
On October 29 2013 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:10 Promethelax wrote:
Marv, I want your thoughts on ooh. You used to believe in a change in passion between pregame and game to be indicative of something. Not any more?

Could well be, still. It's hard to tell because it's not just a change in passion, it's basically not playing at all. It's tempting to kill him out of spite alone. I think he's a great backup lynch.


Would you use your wonderful sway over people to endorse the but about powering me up? If they do that I'll switch my vote onto clarity. ##logic

Sent: if you had no idea about what your power did than why did you not work to do anything in the thread?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:28 GMT
#869
##Unvote
##Vote: Sentinel
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 10:29 GMT
#870
Marv, do you wanna just say al the things m think and I'll just sit here and nod along? The thread doesn't need two people saying the same shit.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 10:29 GMT
#871
On October 29 2013 19:25 Promethelax wrote:
Why hold out on telling the thread that you were throwing something unknown into the ring, hmmm?

What the absolute donkey fuck was that whole post sent? You think clarity looks good for being dumber than usual and flailing where he usually stands fast...walk we through that with a little but of logic.


Well first I had to convince everyone to charge it up because I wanted to see what it does

Then I couldn't admit it right away because if it duds, nobody will charge it up a second time

Then I realized that the hosts said my power went through, so I don't have to hide my (lack of) knowledge about the power anymore

Ok. What games has Clarity been scum in, then? I think every time I've played with him, he's been town.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 10:29 GMT
#872
On October 29 2013 19:27 marvellosity wrote:
Ok, I got ninjad.

Again, the reason I'm voting Clarity is not because he can't be active. I'm trying very hard to be civil, but you are being all kinds of not-very-good this game, Sentinel. You're talking crap about Clarity, and you basically deceived us completely about your power. This is verging on policy lynchable by itself.


Talking crap? I didn't mean it that way. I was trying to defend him not attack him.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:30 GMT
#873
On October 28 2013 06:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Anyways. I have a power that I would like some people to help me charge up.

##15

Here's the gameplan. To charge up my power, someone, anyone, posts ##14, then someone else does ##13 and so on. When we get to ##1 the power is charged and ready to use :D. You can post multiple numbers in the countdown but not consecutive ones. So you can do 14 and 12, but not 14 and 13.

On October 28 2013 07:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:57 Koshi wrote:
[UoN]Sentinel How many times can you use your ability?


Just the once.

On October 28 2013 07:05 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 07:04 Koshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 07:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 28 2013 06:57 Koshi wrote:
[UoN]Sentinel How many times can you use your ability?


Just the once.

In the entire game?


Oui. Making it more than once would be tedious and overpowered.

On October 28 2013 07:23 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I wonder if the hosts got my message. Don't want to give away my power if the countdown duds because something was wrong with the sequencing. Knowing the hosts, someone should be up and attending this game, but they might be asleep.

We'll see.


You can basically just die.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:31 GMT
#874
On October 29 2013 19:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:27 marvellosity wrote:
Ok, I got ninjad.

Again, the reason I'm voting Clarity is not because he can't be active. I'm trying very hard to be civil, but you are being all kinds of not-very-good this game, Sentinel. You're talking crap about Clarity, and you basically deceived us completely about your power. This is verging on policy lynchable by itself.


Talking crap? I didn't mean it that way. I was trying to defend him not attack him.

By talking crap, I mean you're saying nonsense.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:33 GMT
#875
On October 29 2013 19:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:25 Promethelax wrote:
Why hold out on telling the thread that you were throwing something unknown into the ring, hmmm?

What the absolute donkey fuck was that whole post sent? You think clarity looks good for being dumber than usual and flailing where he usually stands fast...walk we through that with a little but of logic.


Well first I had to convince everyone to charge it up because I wanted to see what it does

Then I couldn't admit it right away because if it duds, nobody will charge it up a second time

Then I realized that the hosts said my power went through, so I don't have to hide my (lack of) knowledge about the power anymore

Ok. What games has Clarity been scum in, then? I think every time I've played with him, he's been town.

Tell me, how am I supposed to differentiate between your claim of "curious townie" and "mafia douche needs to con town into powering themselves up"?

Tell me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 10:34 GMT
#876
On October 29 2013 19:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:27 marvellosity wrote:
Ok, I got ninjad.

Again, the reason I'm voting Clarity is not because he can't be active. I'm trying very hard to be civil, but you are being all kinds of not-very-good this game, Sentinel. You're talking crap about Clarity, and you basically deceived us completely about your power. This is verging on policy lynchable by itself.


Talking crap? I didn't mean it that way. I was trying to defend him not attack him.

By talking crap, I mean you're saying nonsense.

Oh. That makes more sense.

On October 29 2013 19:27 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:10 Promethelax wrote:
Marv, I want your thoughts on ooh. You used to believe in a change in passion between pregame and game to be indicative of something. Not any more?

Could well be, still. It's hard to tell because it's not just a change in passion, it's basically not playing at all. It's tempting to kill him out of spite alone. I think he's a great backup lynch.


Would you use your wonderful sway over people to endorse the but about powering me up? If they do that I'll switch my vote onto clarity. ##logic

Sent: if you had no idea about what your power did than why did you not work to do anything in the thread?


I've never done anything useful D1 because I never figured out how to be useful. My plan has always been to sit there, nod along, wait until D2 and then start making good reads.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 10:35 GMT
#877
www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=404332&user=Clarity_nl &view=all

Clarity as scum. Where he did nothing claimed to nt have time and got lynched.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 10:36 GMT
#878
On October 29 2013 19:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:25 Promethelax wrote:
Why hold out on telling the thread that you were throwing something unknown into the ring, hmmm?

What the absolute donkey fuck was that whole post sent? You think clarity looks good for being dumber than usual and flailing where he usually stands fast...walk we through that with a little but of logic.


Well first I had to convince everyone to charge it up because I wanted to see what it does

Then I couldn't admit it right away because if it duds, nobody will charge it up a second time

Then I realized that the hosts said my power went through, so I don't have to hide my (lack of) knowledge about the power anymore

Ok. What games has Clarity been scum in, then? I think every time I've played with him, he's been town.

Tell me, how am I supposed to differentiate between your claim of "curious townie" and "mafia douche needs to con town into powering themselves up"?

Tell me.


Perhaps I was just eager to find out what the power does. Perhaps I thought it would be less anticlimactic. Perhaps I could look upon who charged me up in retrospect and make inferences from that.

Besides I never have this much fun as scum.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 10:38 GMT
#879
On October 29 2013 19:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:31 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:27 marvellosity wrote:
Ok, I got ninjad.

Again, the reason I'm voting Clarity is not because he can't be active. I'm trying very hard to be civil, but you are being all kinds of not-very-good this game, Sentinel. You're talking crap about Clarity, and you basically deceived us completely about your power. This is verging on policy lynchable by itself.


Talking crap? I didn't mean it that way. I was trying to defend him not attack him.

By talking crap, I mean you're saying nonsense.

Oh. That makes more sense.

Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:27 Promethelax wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:10 Promethelax wrote:
Marv, I want your thoughts on ooh. You used to believe in a change in passion between pregame and game to be indicative of something. Not any more?

Could well be, still. It's hard to tell because it's not just a change in passion, it's basically not playing at all. It's tempting to kill him out of spite alone. I think he's a great backup lynch.


Would you use your wonderful sway over people to endorse the but about powering me up? If they do that I'll switch my vote onto clarity. ##logic

Sent: if you had no idea about what your power did than why did you not work to do anything in the thread?


I've never done anything useful D1 because I never figured out how to be useful. My plan has always been to sit there, nod along, wait until D2 and then start making good reads.


You try www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=373946&user=[UoN]Sentinel
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:38 GMT
#880
On October 29 2013 19:36 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:25 Promethelax wrote:
Why hold out on telling the thread that you were throwing something unknown into the ring, hmmm?

What the absolute donkey fuck was that whole post sent? You think clarity looks good for being dumber than usual and flailing where he usually stands fast...walk we through that with a little but of logic.


Well first I had to convince everyone to charge it up because I wanted to see what it does

Then I couldn't admit it right away because if it duds, nobody will charge it up a second time

Then I realized that the hosts said my power went through, so I don't have to hide my (lack of) knowledge about the power anymore

Ok. What games has Clarity been scum in, then? I think every time I've played with him, he's been town.

Tell me, how am I supposed to differentiate between your claim of "curious townie" and "mafia douche needs to con town into powering themselves up"?

Tell me.


Perhaps I was just eager to find out what the power does. Perhaps I thought it would be less anticlimactic. Perhaps I could look upon who charged me up in retrospect and make inferences from that.

Besides I never have this much fun as scum.

Perhaps maybe you should have been upfront with town about what you know.

Perhaps you're now a walking liability because you're a proven liar.

Perhaps we need to lynch you today because there exists the very real possibility that you are mafia conning town into powering themselves up.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech107
RuFF_SC2 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 454
Bale 16
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift6533
JimRising 728
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0325
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP142
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 47m
Replay Cast
21h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.