• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9461 users

"##" Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 245 Next
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 28 2013 21:43 GMT
#781
On October 29 2013 06:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let me be more clear. This is what you say:
Show nested quote +
Largely because of how you've generally been extremely evasive about it. Like I said before, when Pandain brought it up you didn't say, "This shouldn't seem scummy to you." You said, "But you got on my case because of my other action." which can't really be called a response despite all the heat Pandain's taken.


This is what i have been saying all the time:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 08:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay Pandain this has gone to role fishing. Stop it already. There is nothing alignment indicative in my role use, at least nothing scummy.


Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 08:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:52 Pandain wrote:
I don't want your role, I think it's suspicious for a blue to reveal its effects to an unverified character.


You can't possibly say that if you do not know the effects.

Now explain. Please.


On October 29 2013 06:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I said at first he was rolefishing, because to me it sounded like (1) he wanted to know if i actually did use a power or not or (2) if i did, based on what he said earlier, he was rolefishing (because somehow it would be scummy for me to use a power).


Fair point. The one post I quoted really stuck in my mind because of how far apart your response was from his inquiry, but your response is reasonable given your posts which preceded it. I can't really find any further fault beyond my general predisposition against the massive power reveal at the start, which is something of a personal preference and not an argument.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 21:44 GMT
#782
Kinda...yeas I'm torn. Not that I'm very against the clarity lynch but well, Jesus look at the filter. And the cognitive dissonance is stunningly obvious, actually, I've convinced myself.

##Vote: OOOHCHILD
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 28 2013 21:45 GMT
#783
On October 28 2013 16:32 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 16:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 15:57 OOHCHILD wrote:
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I have an important question for those who have not yet fully claimed.
Could your power belong to either town or mafia? Mine could.

I would like to ask a counter-questions (which should answer yours aswell).
What would be a role that could not possibly be a role for both alignments?
Also why is this so important?

After I answer you, this conversation is done as far as I am concerned. Just know that you should not expect me to answer any follow up questions you have.

Show nested quote +
What would be a role that could not possibly be a role for both alignments?

I don't know.

Show nested quote +
Also why is this so important?

I do not trust you to understand this complicated idea, so I am not going to waste my time trying to explain it.

Nice to meet you Raynpelikoneet. Your name sounds like it belongs to a species of beautiful, tropical parrot!


This is his one post of content and it delivers nothing to the game.

I'm leaving for swim practice, I'll leave my vote on this one for the evening and hope he comes back
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 28 2013 21:57 GMT
#784
On October 29 2013 06:44 Promethelax wrote:
Kinda...yeas I'm torn. Not that I'm very against the clarity lynch but well, Jesus look at the filter. And the cognitive dissonance is stunningly obvious, actually, I've convinced myself.

##Vote: OOOHCHILD


I'll help with the pressure. We had a bunch of people like this in my last game and it honestly killed a lot of the fun. Hopefully he comes make a better accounting of himself.

##Vote: OOHCHILD
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 22:07 GMT
#785
ima take a nap. hopefully i'll be back in ~3h.
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 28 2013 22:34 GMT
#786
##Day 1 ##Vote ##Count

raynpelikoneet (0): Pandain
Promethelax (1): WaveofShadow
Pandain (3): raynpelikoneet, Oatsmaster, OOHCHILD
[UoN]Sentinel (1): HotCottonCandy
Clarity_nl (2): marvellosity, Pandain
OOHCHILD (3): Promethelax, [UoN]Sentinel, Seuss

Not voting (3): Koshi, strongandbig, Clarity_nl

Currently, Pandain is set to be ##lynched!
The ##lynch will happen in ## at ##21:00 GMT (+00:00).
Please let us know if there are ##errors.

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 22:41 GMT
#787
I am not too happy to vote OOHCHILD. I am hoping cool things will happen with Sentinel and WoS power. I know I am somewhat less involved but I didn't get feels yet in this game. This is were I am/my gameplan.

Promethelax + Show Spoiler +
Strange case on me by "misunderstanding" me. I replied and he gave me a town read, which is towny because he could have just put me on null. His analysis on Pandain giving up that omgus game (which I don't understand how to read btw, it has 3 pages?) was pretty strange. It was on Koshi level, which means that even I felt that it was a bit wonky. Null tbh, but I am not going to vote a 5 page filter guy today unless he starts to be really scummy.


WaveofShadow + Show Spoiler +
Good points for WoS are:
1) his case on Prome which is something nice to read. Just makes sense when you read it.
2) Him giving Seuss a townread without any bullshit. It gives me the vibe that WoS wants to steer town in the right direction by saying "don't look at Seuss, he has my seal of approval, I know the guy, don't waste time on him just yet".

Bad points:
Top 2 posts of page 3 in his filter are not good, he lost me there. Something about not knowing who to vote for now while being unclear about Clarity which was a hot discussion. And then building up on that saying something about rayn and I not being bros this game and some things about his Ver-skills around Clarity. I don't know what that was all about. I would say he was startled by the votes piling on Clarity and his first post on page 3 of his filter is trying to put some suspicion on 2 other guys where I am one of them but meh.

But I am pretty sure he will pick it up again. I also want to know what his super pro town power is.


Pandain + Show Spoiler +
Sheep rayn on Pandain.


[UoN]Sentinel + Show Spoiler +
See what his power gives, when he kills town we revisit his filter and the case on him. If he kills scum we dance with joy and call him jeebus. Anything else and we are mad. Countdown = nuke or New Year but that doesn't start on 15.


Oatsmaster + Show Spoiler +
Going to give him a townread. I like his activity and his posting. Extra bonus, Seuss described Oats his town meta in his case on Oats.


strongandbig + Show Spoiler +
Pfff. Was pretty town in Thug and flipped red. I can read him if you all get angry and force me to read him. I don't want to atm


OOHCHILD + Show Spoiler +
You shouldn't be in this game. I will be kicking and screaming in the future that hosts don't allow people like this to join games. I allow smurfs if they state they are smurfs. Nothing else to say.


marvellosity + Show Spoiler +
townread, everybody his townread, sheeping him is considered pro-town. I might do that.


Seuss + Show Spoiler +
The main thing I like about Seuss is that WoS gives him a townread. Which is pretty insane. If WoS is town there is no reason for him to give Seuss a free pass + we can trust his honest judgement. If WoS is scum, I doubt he would give his scumbuddy such a strong townread, more likely Seuss is town anyway when WoS is scum .
Second thing I like about Seuss is his posting. It's frequent & easy on the eyes. He comes straight out of noobie games so I can see his early game posting as noob scum bravery, but his posts are too detailed and sexy to be coming from scum


Clarity_nl + Show Spoiler +
Dnu what's up with him. Can I say I am disappointed Clarity? Your case on Oats is so lifeless, it doesn't give me the feeling you might be right and Oats is scum. And I reread it 2 times because I would like to find scum in you but I decided it is just not Clarity worthy.


HotCottonCandy + Show Spoiler +
dnu except that it is DI. I could read filter later on but I really don't feel like doing it atm.


raynpelikoneet + Show Spoiler +
rayn is awesome. Will sheep if he asks.


So I am sad that there are no scums in this game. OOHCHILD and Clarity might be scum, but really, that's so easy and then who is the third? It's not Koshi, I can tell you that with 100% certainty.

I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 22:45 GMT
#788
Wait Rayn you still have a vote on me? You honestly think I'm mafia? All the reasoning is pretty retarded except for my posting without meds

Koshi sheeps you so vote Clarity
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 22:49 GMT
#789
Also Koshi I have a power to make you lose your vote so I would vote with a brain and actually decide for yourself who is mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 22:50 GMT
#790
4eva? Or just this lynch?
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 22:56 GMT
#791
43va
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:14 GMT
#792
Why don't you want to vote OOOChild
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2013 23:16 GMT
#793
Still busy for the next little bit but checking in:
Didn't believe me that OOHCHILD is a smurf? The 'test' is in all likelihood a check to make sure he was posting on the right account. I wouldn't feel bad policy lynching that shit if for no other reason than to show it's doable on TL. His case goes beyond simple lurker lynch imo and would not be a bad choice.

Rayn/koshi---i don't really understand how you're both so surprised about my comment. No offense but ever since Persona I've found the two of your town combination real annoying, and I was thinking that since a lot of people have scumreads on koshi it may mean they're not both town---hence the not being butt-buddies this game.

Koshi's list post gives me pause however; I think he MAY be town for it but I have to gather my thoughts and still post re: Prome when I can. I may just end up on the safe route and take OOHCHILD because I'm not sold on Clarity like I've said.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 28 2013 23:20 GMT
#794
@sentinel yes I'm a smurf but lets be honest here I am not using meta against anyone so it's not like I have a leg up. I'm simply pressuring you for your actions so far. Could you give me some scumreads or something that bothers you or anything?

I don't really have a problem with cleaning out the rifraff either and I'll gladly vote for OOHCHILD. it's essentially a random lynch with a bias towards someone being intentionally useless and I have no qualms about that.

sadface to koshi's list, pretty contentless bar a few people like WaveofShadow and Seuss. Decent enough I guess.

@Pandain I have a hard time believing you could make cases and write in detail yesterday while on meds. Seems like a strange excuse but whatever. Not here to judge on that kind of stuff but if it comes down to the wire it certainly wont help you.
taste me
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:22 GMT
#795
The only problem with the post is it effectively said nothing except town reads( which can easily change).

The points are good but the timing is weird to me because I don't know what it did
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:23 GMT
#796
Off meds, I have anxiety/adhd which can lead to a bad combination
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2013 23:24 GMT
#797
On October 29 2013 08:22 Pandain wrote:
The only problem with the post is it effectively said nothing except town reads( which can easily change).

The points are good but the timing is weird to me because I don't know what it did

Except that's what town Koshi does. Did it during the RNG discussion in Thug.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:24 GMT
#798
Mmm
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:39 GMT
#799
I guess my main concern with Koshi as of now is he's playing very different from his previous town games. Other then that not much suspicious behavior which can't be explained by Koshi being Koshi.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:42 GMT
#800
I don't mind OOOChild or Clarity, I think there are strong cases on both of them. I will also add that Child has clearly been here, and there's no real town justification for a smurf to avoid posting like this.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1061
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings225
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48692
Shuttle 11629
FanTaSy 1541
Hyuk 961
Horang2 464
BeSt 442
EffOrt 242
Stork 223
Last 184
Zeus 147
[ Show more ]
Soma 124
Pusan 121
Mind 110
hero 90
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 69
Sea.KH 60
Hm[arnc] 52
sorry 49
Snow 49
PianO 43
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
Aegong 25
zelot 20
JYJ 18
Sexy 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 9
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1281
Dendi1146
XcaliburYe333
Gorgc70
Counter-Strike
fl0m3019
x6flipin748
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu546
Khaldor166
Other Games
gofns41105
B2W.Neo1089
byalli822
Beastyqt283
Hui .165
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King58
Mlord17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1896
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 58m
Replay Cast
9h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.