• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:01
CEST 12:01
KST 19:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11778 users

"##" Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 16:47 GMT
#701
On October 29 2013 01:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Find out Koshi. Come on. About 25+ pages of posts, and you dont have a single scumread?

marvellosity approves of this message.

Oats, tell me how you feel about killing Clarity, please.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 16:48 GMT
#702
Yeah, I am going to go with marv, rayn, seuss and Oats town.
But your townread just got downgraded a bit because you are correct on the amount of pages in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 16:48 GMT
#703
I feel really good about killing Clarity.

This is the one game where town shouldnt be making cases on me.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 16:49 GMT
#704
On October 29 2013 01:48 Koshi wrote:
Yeah, I am going to go with marv, rayn, seuss and Oats town.
But your townread just got downgraded a bit because you are correct on the amount of pages in this game.

>.>
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 16:51 GMT
#705
On October 29 2013 01:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
I feel really good about killing Clarity.

This is the one game where town shouldnt be making cases on me.

I was kinda fishing for something like this, good man :p I have this little theory in my head, that Clarity made a case on you because we had this conversation in Heavyweight about how only townies attack Oats, and mafia never do.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 16:53 GMT
#706
lol I was kinda thinking you were driving at that.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 16:53 GMT
#707
Conspiracy theory by marv. damn.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 16:55 GMT
#708
That's not a conspiracy theory. It's a little thing which would be nice if it were true, but has little impact on the main point.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 17:01 GMT
#709
Going to bed, townies please be townie and scum, please be scummy.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 17:16 GMT
#710
On October 29 2013 01:48 Koshi wrote:
Yeah, I am going to go with marv, rayn, seuss and Oats town.
But your townread just got downgraded a bit because you are correct on the amount of pages in this game.

Haha, this is funny.
On August 08 2013 21:20 Koshi wrote:
1) Oats townreads are either "nice and shit" or "agressive and shit".
2) Oats does not realise that this game is 6 pages long instead of 20.
3) Oats calls me scum if I point out he is shitting up the thread.
4) Oats does not answer me when I ask him who should be lord in our house in theory, but then wants me to explain to him why I find DI scummy over S0lstice.

Here is my first real scumread.

Don't think it says anything at all for Koshi's alignment, but I found it and it tickled me, so I thought I'd share.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 28 2013 17:18 GMT
#711
On October 29 2013 01:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 01:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
I feel really good about killing Clarity.

This is the one game where town shouldnt be making cases on me.

I was kinda fishing for something like this, good man :p I have this little theory in my head, that Clarity made a case on you because we had this conversation in Heavyweight about how only townies attack Oats, and mafia never do.


Don't even remember this. I actually have to go somewhere urgently now so I'll produce some stuff tomorrow >.<
There's a reason my oats stuff didn't come with a vote, when it usually does. I did believe in it though, still kinda do, but will reread and see if I change my mind later.
But your vote is kinda bad marv, TT
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 17:18 GMT
#712
My vote isn't bad in the slightest, and your defence + abandoning the thread is terrible.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 28 2013 17:19 GMT
#713
Yeah I know but I can't help it, have to go.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 28 2013 17:21 GMT
#714
Like look at it this way, I've entered a thread badly as scum once and I didnt play mafia for the next 4-5 months or whatever cause I was having personal issues. I don't actually do that shit.

marv can you explain your townread on oats while I'm gone to help me understand? Thanks.
Gotta run
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 17:26 GMT
#715
On October 29 2013 02:21 Clarity_nl wrote:
Like look at it this way, I've entered a thread badly as scum once and I didnt play mafia for the next 4-5 months or whatever cause I was having personal issues. I don't actually do that shit.

marv can you explain your townread on oats while I'm gone to help me understand? Thanks.
Gotta run

"I wouldn't do scummy shit" isn't really any sort of defence, Clarity, and I think you know that.

Oats is actually interacting with the thread a decent amount, and actually explaining his reads. His case on Pandain is good and reflects effort. The thing is, though, it's not even about my townread on Oats.

It's about how you are possibly reading him as mafia after World Heavyweight Championships. It just doesn't make sense. You should know that most of the shit you wrote in your case he did in that game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 17:29 GMT
#716
Sadly Oats doesnt roll scum so I cant be sure this meta is still applicable but it is known that Oats is agressive and in your face when town, while he is evasive and shifty as scum. Look at how Seuss describes Oats in his analysis.

That and the fact that Oats isn't doing anything really scummy. Or I am not seeing it.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 17:33 GMT
#717
On October 29 2013 02:29 Koshi wrote:
Sadly Oats doesnt roll scum so I cant be sure this meta is still applicable but it is known that Oats is agressive and in your face when town, while he is evasive and shifty as scum. Look at how Seuss describes Oats in his analysis.

That and the fact that Oats isn't doing anything really scummy. Or I am not seeing it.

What are you concluding here? You're so wishy washy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2013 17:44 GMT
#718
On October 29 2013 01:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 01:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
I feel really good about killing Clarity.

This is the one game where town shouldnt be making cases on me.

I was kinda fishing for something like this, good man :p I have this little theory in my head, that Clarity made a case on you because we had this conversation in Heavyweight about how only townies attack Oats, and mafia never do.

Funny thing about that is I tend to suspect Oats quite a bit in games we've played together and have been town for each and every one of those I believe. Is this a theory that has credence lent to it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 17:44 GMT
#719
On October 29 2013 02:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 01:51 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
I feel really good about killing Clarity.

This is the one game where town shouldnt be making cases on me.

I was kinda fishing for something like this, good man :p I have this little theory in my head, that Clarity made a case on you because we had this conversation in Heavyweight about how only townies attack Oats, and mafia never do.

Funny thing about that is I tend to suspect Oats quite a bit in games we've played together and have been town for each and every one of those I believe. Is this a theory that has credence lent to it?

Not really, the post I quoted for shits and giggles from Koshi up there is evidence enough for it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 17:45 GMT
#720
for/against
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 51
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe23
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns28931
singsing2077
Mew2King71
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 59m
Replay Cast
12h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.