• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:06
CEST 04:06
KST 11:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7384 users

"##" Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 245 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 15:53 GMT
#681
On October 29 2013 00:40 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 29 2013 00:19 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sorry man Seuss, I have problems explaining myself coherently

The Prome and WoS was something I was thinking about.


It's alright, it doesn't help that my pace is apparently half that of the thread so I'm constantly playing catch up.

I agree with you that Pandain's vote on rayn is bullshit, but what are you going to do if Pandain drops it? How critical is that vote to your read? With how the argument is set up Pandain looks pretty damned either way. If he keeps his vote there he's scum because it's stupid, but if he retracts his vote it was under duress and you can still paint him as scum.

I'm curious because outside of Pandain's odd vote and "emotional late at night" excuse I don't read his actions are particularly scummy.

It doesnt matter that he drops it now. Its that he didnt drop it when it became very very clear that Rayn was joking.

Yet problem is I found other reasons which were good to me and still were until he upped his game. First half Rayn was real poor play overall

lol no. Address the case please.
No gg, No skill.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 28 2013 16:06 GMT
#682
Glad to see everyone agrees with my reads for the most part, time to get put this game in the bag day 1.

##Yolo Promethelax

##Refudiate Oatsmaster

##Twerk

So does anyone disagree with my sentinel case at this point? He came back to the thread and just apologized and says he waiting on his power? Gotta pressure this guy.

##Vote: Sentinel
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 16:08 GMT
#683
I really just wanna see what this power of his is :x

Why you twerk when I say not to twerk yet :<
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 28 2013 16:09 GMT
#684
and I don't understand why everyone is in deep distress over clarity_nl's first post, there was no "just desserts" about it, and he gave 2 pretty strong reads, one of which clashes with thread sentiment. I guess you take it as him trying to disrupt the town circle, but it was a weak attempt if that. He can join my null circle.
taste me
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 28 2013 16:10 GMT
#685
On October 29 2013 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
I really just wanna see what this power of his is :x

Why you twerk when I say not to twerk yet :<


You said that a day ago, and I really wanted to get this stuff out of the way so we can just play the game. (not bitter or anything)
taste me
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 16:11 GMT
#686
Well you aren't BH.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 16:14 GMT
#687
On October 29 2013 01:10 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
I really just wanna see what this power of his is :x

Why you twerk when I say not to twerk yet :<


You said that a day ago, and I really wanted to get this stuff out of the way so we can just play the game. (not bitter or anything)

It was like 16 hours ago, and we're not even halfway through Day 1 yet. I also said I had reasons for wanting to delay it, based on my developing reads. The fact you ignored this makes me pretty sad, when I think you've been generally attentive to other stuff so far.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 16:18 GMT
#688
On October 29 2013 01:09 HotCottonCandy wrote:
and I don't understand why everyone is in deep distress over clarity_nl's first post, there was no "just desserts" about it, and he gave 2 pretty strong reads, one of which clashes with thread sentiment. I guess you take it as him trying to disrupt the town circle, but it was a weak attempt if that. He can join my null circle.

I've seen countless mafia who introduce themselves to the thread with a terrible case. I think even Clarity himself has done it.

I mainly take umbrage because I think Clarity knows better, and Oats actually looks *better* than he usually does in game. I'm finding it hard to believe that Clarity believes in this case at all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 28 2013 16:21 GMT
#689
On October 29 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 01:10 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
I really just wanna see what this power of his is :x

Why you twerk when I say not to twerk yet :<


You said that a day ago, and I really wanted to get this stuff out of the way so we can just play the game. (not bitter or anything)

It was like 16 hours ago, and we're not even halfway through Day 1 yet. I also said I had reasons for wanting to delay it, based on my developing reads. The fact you ignored this makes me pretty sad, when I think you've been generally attentive to other stuff so far.


That's fine, I let a minor annoyance affect my play and it will cost me. Moving on and I assume we will be pals again later.

I guess what I'm getting at here with the clarity thing is: Look at how StrongandBig re-entered the thread and compare it to how clarity_nl entered the thread, it is essentially almost identical but people are praising strongandbig and shunning clarity. Seems like a case of double standards here that I would like to pursue.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 16:22 GMT
#690
On October 29 2013 01:21 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:10 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
I really just wanna see what this power of his is :x

Why you twerk when I say not to twerk yet :<


You said that a day ago, and I really wanted to get this stuff out of the way so we can just play the game. (not bitter or anything)

It was like 16 hours ago, and we're not even halfway through Day 1 yet. I also said I had reasons for wanting to delay it, based on my developing reads. The fact you ignored this makes me pretty sad, when I think you've been generally attentive to other stuff so far.


That's fine, I let a minor annoyance affect my play and it will cost me. Moving on and I assume we will be pals again later.

I guess what I'm getting at here with the clarity thing is: Look at how StrongandBig re-entered the thread and compare it to how clarity_nl entered the thread, it is essentially almost identical but people are praising strongandbig and shunning clarity. Seems like a case of double standards here that I would like to pursue.

It's simple from my perspective - I don't think Clarity should be believing what he wrote as town, whereas I have no such issue with s&b.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 28 2013 16:27 GMT
#691
On October 29 2013 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 01:21 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:10 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
I really just wanna see what this power of his is :x

Why you twerk when I say not to twerk yet :<


You said that a day ago, and I really wanted to get this stuff out of the way so we can just play the game. (not bitter or anything)

It was like 16 hours ago, and we're not even halfway through Day 1 yet. I also said I had reasons for wanting to delay it, based on my developing reads. The fact you ignored this makes me pretty sad, when I think you've been generally attentive to other stuff so far.


That's fine, I let a minor annoyance affect my play and it will cost me. Moving on and I assume we will be pals again later.

I guess what I'm getting at here with the clarity thing is: Look at how StrongandBig re-entered the thread and compare it to how clarity_nl entered the thread, it is essentially almost identical but people are praising strongandbig and shunning clarity. Seems like a case of double standards here that I would like to pursue.

It's simple from my perspective - I don't think Clarity should be believing what he wrote as town, whereas I have no such issue with s&b.


So it is based on their metas then correct? I would like to hear from other people why snb = town clarity = bad all the same.

Any questions for me before I go get lunch?
taste me
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 16:27 GMT
#692
Hmm. Only 13 players in this game. I am going to go with 9 town + 1 3p with his own wincon or town wincon with a twist + 3 scummers.

I got to say I have a hard time pointing out 3 scummers. D:
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 16:30 GMT
#693
On October 29 2013 01:27 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:21 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:10 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 29 2013 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
I really just wanna see what this power of his is :x

Why you twerk when I say not to twerk yet :<


You said that a day ago, and I really wanted to get this stuff out of the way so we can just play the game. (not bitter or anything)

It was like 16 hours ago, and we're not even halfway through Day 1 yet. I also said I had reasons for wanting to delay it, based on my developing reads. The fact you ignored this makes me pretty sad, when I think you've been generally attentive to other stuff so far.


That's fine, I let a minor annoyance affect my play and it will cost me. Moving on and I assume we will be pals again later.

I guess what I'm getting at here with the clarity thing is: Look at how StrongandBig re-entered the thread and compare it to how clarity_nl entered the thread, it is essentially almost identical but people are praising strongandbig and shunning clarity. Seems like a case of double standards here that I would like to pursue.

It's simple from my perspective - I don't think Clarity should be believing what he wrote as town, whereas I have no such issue with s&b.


So it is based on their metas then correct? I would like to hear from other people why snb = town clarity = bad all the same.

Any questions for me before I go get lunch?

It's to do with the fact that Clarity literally just got out of a game with townOats, where most of the things he pointed out (such as "this marv townread is baseless") he did in that game too. Oats actually looks quite a bit better than he did in that game (World Heavyweight Championship mafia if you want to look) so this case feels like a massive stretch. I actually have zero idea how he can come into this game making that case having played in the game I just mentioned.

I don't know if s&b is town, I just know he hasn't done something egregious.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 16:34 GMT
#694
I've talked myself into this vote. I can't reconcile that play right now with town.

##Vote: Clarity_nl
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 28 2013 16:38 GMT
#695
alright I will take a look at that game when I get back. Maybe that's the missing piece I am searching for.

For now, toodles cuties
taste me
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 16:38 GMT
#696
Pandain keeps popping in and out. Whats up with that?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 16:40 GMT
#697
On October 29 2013 01:38 HotCottonCandy wrote:
alright I will take a look at that game when I get back. Maybe that's the missing piece I am searching for.

For now, toodles cuties

Dandel Ion?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 16:41 GMT
#698
Koshi, who do you think is scum?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 16:42 GMT
#699
On October 29 2013 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Koshi, who do you think is scum?

No idea. YET.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 16:45 GMT
#700
Find out Koshi. Come on. About 25+ pages of posts, and you dont have a single scumread?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings121
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 270
Terrorterran 20
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift6097
JimRising 729
Counter-Strike
taco 75
minikerr30
Other Games
summit1g11864
C9.Mang0330
PiLiPiLi10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1090
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP170
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 54m
Replay Cast
20h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.