• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9012 users

"##" Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 245 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:02 GMT
#441
Lol WoS, prome explained what we needed to do to power him because I asked.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:03 GMT
#442
##Twerk
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 05:04 GMT
#443
Oh shit, good point WoS. I also want to know how WoS' entrance to the thread was scummy. I asked about it from PAndain already and he gave some wishy-washy answer.
Pandain and Prome, time to elaborate.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2013 05:04 GMT
#444
On October 28 2013 14:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lol WoS, prome explained what we needed to do to power him because I asked.

So why does he deserve a pass on inciting behaviour he feels people should be policy lynched for just because you asked?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:06 GMT
#445
He said people that power other people up without caring whether they are scum or town should be policy lynched. Not the people that COULD be powered up.
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 05:08 GMT
#446
On October 28 2013 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 13:58 Promethelax wrote:
I the resisting = interesting sorry Seuss, my tablet is a butt munching ass licker.

Rayn, fair enough points. I approve and find you townie. As such you and I and maybe Marv are starting a townie circle, which I have the power to create.

Oats, why should I power you up? You think I am scum for a bad reason and are generally a silky bastard who I would not give roles to this early. Remember carnival cruise where you never crumbed your cop checks and in death cleared a scum? You can stay powerless thanks. If you think everyone should be powered why have you not powered me and Marv? The two best payers with power up abilities.

Pandain, the fick are you doing? Why announce your return and vanish again.

##twerk
Since when are you good at blue Prome.
I really dont expect this from you prome. You shit on me for no reason, and you havent called me scum yet, but arent willing to argue your reads with me or do anything to convince people that someone else is scum.

You should power me because you think Im town and you havent said im scum.



I don't think you are scum. I think you are town.

Two reasons I won't power you: 1 is [redacted due to ongoing game] 2 you don't need a power role right now. There are few people who use day 1 power roles really well and you aren't one, if you were mod confirmed town I'd give you power but the risk reward between giving a scum you power and a town you power is not worth it.

Since forever am I good at blue. Look at my MS games or chronotrigger or...that might be all my blue games.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 28 2013 05:08 GMT
#447
On October 28 2013 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 13:48 Seuss wrote:
----
Okay.

I didn't say it made you scum, just that I got a slight scum read. It's not like I went "QED rayn scum" and slammed a vote in your face.

Your post that most stood out to me was this one:

On October 28 2013 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:01 Pandain wrote:
Rayn, assuming there is at least one mafia here(even me), who do you think is mafia.

And why.

I have no idea if anyone here is mafia yet.

How exactly am i buddying marv? And how do you even know i used a power on him?


I'll be honest and say this could be a perfectly reasonable position, and you could argue that Pandain might be trying to trap you, but it's still a short answer that doesn't say anything. The second question is also pretty bleh. It's obvious to any observer that you used a power on marvellosity and immediately unused it. Up until this point you didn't even try and pan it off as anything other than an "oops", and suddenly you're being all coy about it.

Questioning basic assumptions isn't the scummiest thing in the world, but in this case you just looked flippant and shady. I'd be interested to hear more on that point.

wow wow wow buddy.

I don't understand the "Pandain might be trying to trap you", could you elaborate what you mean? I was totally not buddying marv, in fact it was the opposite as i just explained rofl.

Now, how is that "clear for everyone that i used a power on marv"? Why can't i just type like ##kill Seuss , did i use a power on you now? Pandain somehow seems to know that i used a power on him, what's wrong with the question? Because if Pandain is scum he would know i am town and townies usually do not lie about using powers.


Well he asked you a specific question with specific conditions attached. Those sorts of questions can get you stuck in the assumptions of the person who asked it, and sometimes get you in trouble. That's not necessarily what he was trying to do, but I brought it up because it's a reasonable possibility.

I don't know how you can look at these posts and think anything other than "rayn used a power":

On October 28 2013 06:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Delegate marvellosity
Because i am the fucking Baws!

On October 28 2013 06:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
oh and fuck. FUCK!
Undelegate marvellosity

and fuck me.. :E

On October 28 2013 06:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Undelegate marvellosity

On October 28 2013 06:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You will know. You will also know that i am an idiot and fucked up. :E

On October 28 2013 08:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is a reason why i used my power and as i said i fucked up somehow (you do not need to know how).
Pandain is making assumptions that are based on absolutely nothing because he has no idea what my power is and he has no idea why i used my power on who i used it on.

It's a fair point to say that Pandain doesn't 100% know for absolute certain you actually used a power, and even if he does he has no way to know what it did. That doesn't make your question/response any less evasive.

I mean, you'd have to be one hell of a liar to pull a prank that convincing.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2013 05:10 GMT
#448
On October 28 2013 14:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
He said people that power other people up without caring whether they are scum or town should be policy lynched. Not the people that COULD be powered up.

Alright a valid point.
So you can strike the point where I say it's hypocritical that Prome asked people to do it to him.
I'm still not following where the 'discussion' re: policy lynching went, or how he pursued those he felt were guilty of such.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:11 GMT
#449
On October 28 2013 14:08 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:58 Promethelax wrote:
I the resisting = interesting sorry Seuss, my tablet is a butt munching ass licker.

Rayn, fair enough points. I approve and find you townie. As such you and I and maybe Marv are starting a townie circle, which I have the power to create.

Oats, why should I power you up? You think I am scum for a bad reason and are generally a silky bastard who I would not give roles to this early. Remember carnival cruise where you never crumbed your cop checks and in death cleared a scum? You can stay powerless thanks. If you think everyone should be powered why have you not powered me and Marv? The two best payers with power up abilities.

Pandain, the fick are you doing? Why announce your return and vanish again.

##twerk
Since when are you good at blue Prome.
I really dont expect this from you prome. You shit on me for no reason, and you havent called me scum yet, but arent willing to argue your reads with me or do anything to convince people that someone else is scum.

You should power me because you think Im town and you havent said im scum.



I don't think you are scum. I think you are town.

Two reasons I won't power you: 1 is [redacted due to ongoing game] 2 you don't need a power role right now. There are few people who use day 1 power roles really well and you aren't one, if you were mod confirmed town I'd give you power but the risk reward between giving a scum you power and a town you power is not worth it.

Since forever am I good at blue. Look at my MS games or chronotrigger or...that might be all my blue games.

What.
You wont give me powers because you think Im bad? Non of my powers can hurt town, but they are nice to have. If you think Im town, there is literally no reason to not give me powers.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:11 GMT
#450
On October 28 2013 14:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
He said people that power other people up without caring whether they are scum or town should be policy lynched. Not the people that COULD be powered up.

Alright a valid point.
So you can strike the point where I say it's hypocritical that Prome asked people to do it to him.
I'm still not following where the 'discussion' re: policy lynching went, or how he pursued those he felt were guilty of such.

Go address case please Prome.
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 05:14 GMT
#451
Woops I went to do homework, completely forgot I intended to be here.

Honestly I was a bit upset that you guys are overcharacterizing my push when it was my best read at an early time and I was simply sharing it which was more then you guys were doing with circlejerk power-upping.

I like Rayn's later play and found justifications for his play which I won't talk about, but I may have misread him early on. Still, ignoring that I think I would have a good read for this time.

Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 05:14 GMT
#452
On October 28 2013 14:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit, good point WoS. I also want to know how WoS' entrance to the thread was scummy. I asked about it from PAndain already and he gave some wishy-washy answer.
Pandain and Prome, time to elaborate.


I'll let pandain explain himself.

I found it scummy because of soft town claim. Lack of any content. And dissonance with how I remember WoS. He liked town.

WoS people powering people for shits is bad. Reasoning for powering people is good. For instance if Rayn could be powered I would power him because he is good at the game (I'm told) but reads properly townie. I may (probably will) power Marv depending on the rest of the day. I wont power koshi because scum, I wont power oats because see above.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 05:15 GMT
#453
On October 28 2013 13:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 13:15 Promethelax wrote:
Rayn, you powered up Marv and sent but not koshi, oats or I. You say you powered sent to force him to play. Why did you power Marv? Why did you not power the other three?

I powered marv purely because of his "actually i am not sure if you should power me yet" comment.


Which for future reference is a bad move to power up someone on a single scum/town tell. Furthermore you should know that Marv or any player should be ideally good enough as scum to not outright advocate power-upping themselves.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 05:15 GMT
#454
Seuss:
Pandain voted for me before i used a power on marv. Based on this:
On October 28 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Incinerate: Koshi

lol i just had to do it. :D


Could you just read Oats' case on Pandain and comment on it? And read Pandain's case on me, and my response to it and comment on it aswell. I have answered everything Pandain has brought up against me in thread.
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 05:16 GMT
#455
Oats there is no case.

WoS had two points,
1) the powering thing, already addressed.
2) meta on him but not pandain, I've played with WoS before but not pandain.

Oh look, entire case refuted.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 05:17 GMT
#456
I mean I thought it was a real power and it sounded deadly against Koshi.

What was I supposed to do?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 05:17 GMT
#457
On October 28 2013 14:15 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 13:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:15 Promethelax wrote:
Rayn, you powered up Marv and sent but not koshi, oats or I. You say you powered sent to force him to play. Why did you power Marv? Why did you not power the other three?

I powered marv purely because of his "actually i am not sure if you should power me yet" comment.


Which for future reference is a bad move to power up someone on a single scum/town tell. Furthermore you should know that Marv or any player should be ideally good enough as scum to not outright advocate power-upping themselves.

Could you actually read the thread before commenting on stuff?
If you have read the thread already you are probably scum because of this post.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:18 GMT
#458
So Prome, your reads list at the start of the game. All I remember is you saying you'd lynch me based on my entry to the thread. I don't see you pursuing your policy lynches, your apparent scumreads or your 'discussion.' Funny part is' you never actually call me scum, you just say you'd lynch me based on me entering the thread and leaving, and even THEN you don't pursue it, and have not mentioned me even once since then.

Go prome!.
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 05:20 GMT
#459
On October 28 2013 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:08 Promethelax wrote:
On October 28 2013 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:58 Promethelax wrote:
I the resisting = interesting sorry Seuss, my tablet is a butt munching ass licker.

Rayn, fair enough points. I approve and find you townie. As such you and I and maybe Marv are starting a townie circle, which I have the power to create.

Oats, why should I power you up? You think I am scum for a bad reason and are generally a silky bastard who I would not give roles to this early. Remember carnival cruise where you never crumbed your cop checks and in death cleared a scum? You can stay powerless thanks. If you think everyone should be powered why have you not powered me and Marv? The two best payers with power up abilities.

Pandain, the fick are you doing? Why announce your return and vanish again.

##twerk
Since when are you good at blue Prome.
I really dont expect this from you prome. You shit on me for no reason, and you havent called me scum yet, but arent willing to argue your reads with me or do anything to convince people that someone else is scum.

You should power me because you think Im town and you havent said im scum.



I don't think you are scum. I think you are town.

Two reasons I won't power you: 1 is [redacted due to ongoing game] 2 you don't need a power role right now. There are few people who use day 1 power roles really well and you aren't one, if you were mod confirmed town I'd give you power but the risk reward between giving a scum you power and a town you power is not worth it.

Since forever am I good at blue. Look at my MS games or chronotrigger or...that might be all my blue games.

What.
You wont give me powers because you think Im bad? Non of my powers can hurt town, but they are nice to have. If you think Im town, there is literally no reason to not give me powers.


I'm not sure I can be clearer, I think you are town lets out a number to it (this will make the rest of this example easier to show you) I'm 65% sure you are town. There is a 35% chance you are scum. I believe that the way you would use a power role as scum would benefit your team at least twice as much as the way you using your power role as town would benefit your team. Thus I chose not to power you up because I felt the cost benefit analysis suggested that voting you would be more helpful to scum than to town.

Rayn, weigh In Here, am I being clear? Y/n
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:21 GMT
#460
On October 28 2013 14:17 Pandain wrote:
I mean I thought it was a real power and it sounded deadly against Koshi.

What was I supposed to do?

r u 4 realz?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9701
StarCastTV_EN289
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko33
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10896
Bisu 3034
Jaedong 2618
EffOrt 1034
Horang2 365
ZerO 322
Larva 262
Pusan 234
Zeus 232
actioN 137
[ Show more ]
Mind 129
Hyun 117
Barracks 77
ggaemo 69
Killer 46
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 41
Sharp 36
NotJumperer 29
ToSsGirL 27
Sacsri 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Shinee 19
Terrorterran 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto79
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1685
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes224
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV267
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 26m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.