• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9197 users

"##" Mafia - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 245 Next
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:14 GMT
#1981
Ya I'm the old man who hates Twitter
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 17:15 GMT
#1982
Wave - why didn't you ##Twerk me??
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 17:16 GMT
#1983
At least call me scum if Koshi flips town, not before.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 17:16 GMT
#1984
Sentinel didn't do it properly either. This is lame.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 17:20 GMT
#1985
Interestingly only 5 people twerked me despite me being a universal townread. You guys are super rubbish.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:21 GMT
#1986
It's kind of lame that everyone wants to lynch me for shit I can't control.

And prome in my recent scum games I have not been bussing scum and defending townies. I really only ever did that in games with people who didn't know about it.

I remember there was this game where someone who knew about it came in as a replacement and I got fucked.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 17:21 GMT
#1987
On October 31 2013 02:15 marvellosity wrote:
Wave - why didn't you ##Twerk me??

I probabyl could have later in the day honestly after I was sure you were town and used my power on you, but by the point I was too self-focused on surviving and I forgot.

I make it a point of never powering people up in games like this as far as my reasoning for earlier in the day.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 17:23 GMT
#1988
On October 31 2013 02:21 OOHCHILD wrote:
It's kind of lame that everyone wants to lynch me for shit I can't control.

And prome in my recent scum games I have not been bussing scum and defending townies. I really only ever did that in games with people who didn't know about it.

I remember there was this game where someone who knew about it came in as a replacement and I got fucked.


So why were you so sure clarity was town? You got all up in everyone's business about it but couldn't justify your reasons. Explain.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 17:23 GMT
#1989
On October 31 2013 02:21 OOHCHILD wrote:
It's kind of lame that everyone wants to lynch me for shit I can't control.

And prome in my recent scum games I have not been bussing scum and defending townies. I really only ever did that in games with people who didn't know about it.

I remember there was this game where someone who knew about it came in as a replacement and I got fucked.

Knowing you're kush, you should absolutely not have had a scumread on me at the point in the game that you declared you did.

It reminds me a lot of Sicilian mafia when you threw suspicion on me terribly and you ended up being mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 17:23 GMT
#1990
On October 31 2013 02:20 marvellosity wrote:
Interestingly only 5 people twerked me despite me being a universal townread. You guys are super rubbish.

Who?
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 17:24 GMT
#1991
On October 31 2013 02:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 02:20 marvellosity wrote:
Interestingly only 5 people twerked me despite me being a universal townread. You guys are super rubbish.

Who?

rayn, you, Oats, s&b, Seuss.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:24 GMT
#1992
On October 31 2013 02:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 02:21 OOHCHILD wrote:
It's kind of lame that everyone wants to lynch me for shit I can't control.

And prome in my recent scum games I have not been bussing scum and defending townies. I really only ever did that in games with people who didn't know about it.

I remember there was this game where someone who knew about it came in as a replacement and I got fucked.

Knowing you're kush, you should absolutely not have had a scumread on me at the point in the game that you declared you did.

It reminds me a lot of Sicilian mafia when you threw suspicion on me terribly and you ended up being mafia.


In my defense I hadn't really read the whole game, as you already uncovered.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:25 GMT
#1993
On October 31 2013 02:23 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 02:21 OOHCHILD wrote:
It's kind of lame that everyone wants to lynch me for shit I can't control.

And prome in my recent scum games I have not been bussing scum and defending townies. I really only ever did that in games with people who didn't know about it.

I remember there was this game where someone who knew about it came in as a replacement and I got fucked.


So why were you so sure clarity was town? You got all up in everyone's business about it but couldn't justify your reasons. Explain.


Um I definitely explained my reasons. You are just too lazy to check. Basically the gist is he was too scummy to be scum.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 17:26 GMT
#1994
On October 31 2013 02:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 01:55 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 01:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 01:50 strongandbig wrote:
On October 31 2013 01:41 Pandain wrote:
Does anyone disagree SnB is scum btw?

I do

Why am I scum

No one has made a case I can respond to

Also I'm not

Also I'm probably dying at the end of night anyway

I will. Give me a few. And marv preflip association bad. I don't want to assume OOHCHILD is scum hard-defending SnB yet.

Please don't tell me what's good and bad, I was doing it in association with Prome's own read on OOHCHILD, and it didn't tain my own read. I don't need teaching how to play the game.

How am I supposed to know what affects your read and what doesn't?
Everybody needs reminders sometimes, even you, o unfallible one.

Regarding SnB:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:46 strongandbig wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:34 Pandain wrote:
Day one scum try to contribute and appear town, but aren't that actually dedicated.

They usually aren't retarded, think through their posts, and still don't try to help town atmosphere.

All the things a scum would do on day one I see in SnB

which of these things are not also things a townie without much time would do? i guess the thread atmosphere thing, but how am i hurting thread atmosphere?

On October 30 2013 05:42 Pandain wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts


Problem is SnB also made a genuine effort to point out why Palmar was scum in Thug life. SnB can go hard to explain a read he's confident in when it benefits you.

The problem is even if he did, was that in the approach to help town or to explain himself. If it's to help town, why share it when really I wasn't under any suspicion. If it's to explain himself, it makes sense to defend me as I'm town and that will be revealed later/he's ultimately right.

I don't think SnB is giving an effort to help town, I think his effort ultimately only shows that he's interested in appearing town by posting reads.

Has he really attempted to change this lynch or help drive a lynch?

dude you were on my team, you KNOW that wasn't a genuine effort because I knew palmar was scum because he was ON A TEAM WITH THE TWO OF US
also did even that case didn't involve any actual research into palmar's past games

also i forgot that sentinel claimed he doesn't know what his power does. but why is saying that scum motivated.

last thing, why would i have attempted to change the lynch when i like it

What are you referring to here exactly?

Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 11:42 strongandbig wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Decided to nuke HCC because (a) I don't like the way he swapped to pandain from wave for no reason, (b) don't like how he powered up koshi for no reason at the very start if the game then attacked people for doing the same to sentinel, (c) don't like how he only talks about me and oo while yelling about going after easy targets, (d) general feeling.

This bothers me because I feel like a ton of people did exactly the same thing but you're trying to find a way to justify your nuke on VA.

Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:19 strongandbig wrote:
On October 30 2013 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 21:41 strongandbig wrote:
It's too late for more nukes
And Marv I'm just surprised people are multi nuking me rather than any of the other actually scummy people around

Which two people would you flip right now if you had the chance?

Well, I'm actually kind of unsure now about wos. Once pandain made my vote not matter I didn't have to decide whether I believed the turnaround. So like, I would be happy if he flipped but I'm not sure I want to flip him.

I think I'd go with ooh child and vayne.

Sent I'm struggling with because I feel like the way he played is antitown but I can't see his power going to mafia unless they're all fake. So if they turn out to be all fake nukes at the day post then sentinel.

Actially nm I think I still would put wos on the list above sentinel. I just get really bad feelings about how self-focused he was early in day 1 on people who attacked him despite the pressure being largely superficial.

I suppose I understand your reasoning at the end of the post regarding why you still want me to flip, but I don't understand why you said you were unsure in the beginning.

I also don't understand---do you think OOHCHILD/Vayne/me are all scum together? Because i'm not sure that is possible.


1. Like I said, once I decided I didn't want to kill pandain, I decided that you were a good choice to lynch and better than the other options people were voting for (if there were any, I don't remember). I'm pretty sure I posted something about that where i said i disagreed with promethelax's case but i still thought you were scum. and my filter is pretty short, you must've read that right?

2. "Trying to find a way to justify" vs "explaining my reasons for". If I was scum and wanted to yolo lynch someone, I would've made up reasons for nuking rayn or Marv or someone good instead of vayne right? Or I would have just kept my nuke, but I see no scenario in which nuking vayne isn't worth my life as scum. Especially when I can be pretty sure a revenge nuke is coming (since this is VA we're talking about). Instead, suppose I'm a townie, I've decided to use my nuke before going to sleep, I look around at the players who haven't been nuked yet, and I choose vayne. How does my post in this scenario differ from what I actually posted? (Protip: it doesn't)

Also I strongly disagree that other players who had not yet been nuked had done all the things I talked about vayne doing. He was definitely more hypocritical and more suspect than the other people who were still alive and unnuked.

3. The only reason I was unsure was that Marv and prome seemed persuaded by your outpouring of emotion and rage. I think they're both good players so the fact that they appeared to think you were genuine made me hesitant.

4. I don't care who you are scum with. I don't look at potential teams until someone flips. I look for the people most likely to be scum and try to make all of them die.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 17:27 GMT
#1995
On October 31 2013 02:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 02:20 marvellosity wrote:
Interestingly only 5 people twerked me despite me being a universal townread. You guys are super rubbish.

Who?

Koshi, I reverse my previous decision on what we were talking about.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 17:28 GMT
#1996
On October 31 2013 02:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 02:23 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2013 02:20 marvellosity wrote:
Interestingly only 5 people twerked me despite me being a universal townread. You guys are super rubbish.

Who?

Koshi, I reverse my previous decision on what we were talking about.


cobrauntank cobrauntank!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:30 GMT
#1997
Who should I depower?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:30 GMT
#1998
It takes effect the next day.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 17:31 GMT
#1999
who do you think is scum?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:32 GMT
#2000
Not too sure about that atm. Need more filters rich I haven't had time for. Wos is looking scummy but I agree his power is bad to block
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 207
Lowko69
ProTech27
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2301
Larva 1078
Horang2 718
BeSt 696
EffOrt 575
Hyuk 551
soO 388
ZerO 302
Zeus 184
Stork 97
[ Show more ]
Rush 77
Light 76
Killer 68
Shinee 58
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Mong 28
Bale 26
Terrorterran 21
Sacsri 18
PianO 16
HiyA 10
Noble 1
Dota 2
XaKoH 681
XcaliburYe314
Counter-Strike
byalli914
Other Games
singsing1525
olofmeister1383
ceh9677
crisheroes206
Livibee179
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Sick2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
lovetv 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH336
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Jankos1835
• Stunt381
Other Games
• WagamamaTV114
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2m
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 1672
StarCastTV_EN25
WardiTV Weekly
1h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.