• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8403 users

"##" Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 245 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 15:26 GMT
#1941
Basically im a Sheeple.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 15:28 GMT
#1942
On October 31 2013 00:26 Promethelax wrote:
and you nuked Koshi. And you called litterally everyone in this game scum except for me and marv. And you called me scum at the beginning. You doing okay or is your paranoia setting in.

Oh! Paranoia. WoS, explain.

I didnt call Rayn scum.
Or Seuss Or HCC.
I only started calling Koshi/OOHCHILD scum tonight.

Dont exaggerate Prome.

Also, you think Koshi is totally town Prome?
No gg, No skill.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 30 2013 15:29 GMT
#1943
Phone post

I am immune to nukes.
If OOH is kush I'm okay with my decision to nuke him
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 15:30 GMT
#1944
On October 31 2013 00:16 marvellosity wrote:
no, Koshi was saying that rayn would be mad that i was defaulting to a policy lynch on someone who I'd thought was probably town earlier.

It's more that we lynched somebody that he said was town and that "his lynch" didn't go through.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 15:31 GMT
#1945
On October 31 2013 00:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 00:16 marvellosity wrote:
no, Koshi was saying that rayn would be mad that i was defaulting to a policy lynch on someone who I'd thought was probably town earlier.

It's more that we lynched somebody that he said was town and that "his lynch" didn't go through.

Right, either way the point stands.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 30 2013 15:35 GMT
#1946
Make sure to get all night actions in to both cohosts as well as Crossfire. If I don't have your action, it probably won't be counted.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 15:41 GMT
#1947
On October 31 2013 00:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Phone post

I am immune to nukes.
If OOH is kush I'm okay with my decision to nuke him

arffff. If the nukes are real I am going to be sad.

Use your anti missile system to save me please.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 15:44 GMT
#1948
Is there anyone besides marv who did NOT get a nuke? I'm super fucking confused about how this one went down. And Sent is immune to nukes. So, uh, I don't think Oats is totally crazy to assume that he might be 3p. It all depends on what happens with these nukes really but I can't see it being balanced for either town or scum to have the ability to throw piles of nukes everywhere.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 15:44 GMT
#1949
why would he know he's immune to nukes if he actually had no information about his power

calling bullshit
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 15:44 GMT
#1950
On October 31 2013 00:44 Promethelax wrote:
Is there anyone besides marv who did NOT get a nuke? I'm super fucking confused about how this one went down. And Sent is immune to nukes. So, uh, I don't think Oats is totally crazy to assume that he might be 3p. It all depends on what happens with these nukes really but I can't see it being balanced for either town or scum to have the ability to throw piles of nukes everywhere.

marv did get a nuke
everyone got a nuke

hes like oprah for nukes
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 15:46 GMT
#1951
maybe his power depends on who else uses a thread power when the countdown happens, didnt someone have an oprah power?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 15:47 GMT
#1952
oh he did? I thought he said he didn't. Fuck me pink.

You make a good point about Sent's not knowing his power vs knowing he is unnukeable (would you believe my computer doesn't believe that is a word?). Gah, I'm so fucked on him, like he can sometimes be a d1 doesn't work moron but day one is over and he still hasn't started doing anything besides use his power and giggle about the gaggle of nukes he let out. Okay, I guess I'm not that fucked, I'd lynch him.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 15:47 GMT
#1953
On October 31 2013 00:46 strongandbig wrote:
maybe his power depends on who else uses a thread power when the countdown happens, didnt someone have an oprah power?


WoS claimed Oprah, yes.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 15:50 GMT
#1954
On October 31 2013 00:44 strongandbig wrote:
why would he know he's immune to nukes if he actually had no information about his power

calling bullshit

It's not unreasonable that he finds out he's immune to nukes at the same time that all the nukes are created with his power.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 30 2013 16:12 GMT
#1955
On October 30 2013 23:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fuck this useless smurf discussion. There was enough time for it pregame when no one would believe me.
Its not scumhunting and I don't want to give an attention whore asshole more attention than os absolutely necessary.

Seuss when you come back can I get some updated reads from you? You tend to consider things that I don't and I'd be very interested to hear what you think atm.


Ask and you shall receive.

First and foremost I don't care who kush is or if OOHCHILD is kush, his play has been nothing short of scum-city. While he's had the odd good point here or there, he's been extremely disruptive, unhelpful, distracting, and more.

His nuke on Wave also makes zero sense. This was OOHCHILD before the lynch yesterday:
On October 30 2013 01:36 OOHCHILD wrote:
Popping in to say I hate the WoS lynch. It feels like the only reason why are lynching him is because he isn't here.

I'm letting Pandain go.
Im letting Marv go (don't see what is so town about him though)

I would lynch Seuss, HotCottonCandy, or Sentinel.

On October 30 2013 03:15 OOHCHILD wrote:
Seuss looks pretty transparent and town with his recent explanations. Especially for second game scum. Going back to WoS I guess. I would rather lynch Sentinel or HotCottonCandy though.


The last we heard from him Day 1 he'd rather lynch Sentinel or HotCottonCandy over WaveofShadow. Fast-forward to nuke-city and the first thing he does is nuke WaveofShadow. Not a word as to why, just FIRE ZE MISSILES!

Now I'm willing to give him a pass on Sentinel because nuke-city changed things on that front. However, we have no explanation for why HotCottonCandy wasn't considered. Outside of the Clarity flip nothing had really changed there, and as of yet we haven't received a good explanation (calling it an "impulsive move" is up there with the "bored of mafia" defense he gave for Clarity).

Looking over HotCottonCandy's history there's nothing that stands out connecting or disconnecting him from OOHCHILD. At one point he suggested voting for OOHCHILD when the choice seemed to be Clarity or OOHCHILD, but outside of that HotCottonCandy has only mentioned him in passing. I don't feel confident reading much into their interactions or lack thereof, but I will analyze HotCottonCandy.


I'll forgive HotCottonCandy for waffling back and forth with his opinion on me during the pre-lynch insanity; I was under a lot of scrutiny at the time and there was a lot going on. However, I haven't liked his approach to the whole nuke situation:

On October 30 2013 09:47 HotCottonCandy wrote:
We should probably all use our nukes regardless if they are real or not, much easier to read people like this because there's no hiding behind anything, you attempt to nuke one person and it says a lot about your alignment and where you stand. I'll be nuking some one soon after I read a few more filters.


On the one hand he's correct that you can read a lot into a person's thoughts and motivations based on their nuke choice. However, a town's greatest strength is its community, and telling everyone to follow their bliss is a great recipe for chaos, confusion, and counter-productivity.

Case in point, if everyone hadn't been so trigger happy we could, as has been suggested several times, effectively had a lightning-lynch round. Instead we currently have chaos because OOHCHILD, Koshi, Oatsmaster and others had to push the red button.

HotCottonCandy also acted extremely surprised when strongandbig nuked him after he'd been actively and vocally contemplating nuking strongandbig. It's pretty obvious from how strongandbig went about the actual nuking that he was being vindictive. I think it's a stretch at this point to think it was anything more than that, as strongandbig's play post-lynch hasn't shown him capable of that kind of duplicity and forethought.


So right now I've got a strong scum read on OOHCHILD, and I'm suspicious of HotCottonCandy.


A quick thought on Oatsmaster's confusing Koshi nuke. Even if you assume Koshi's question is scummy, we had hours that could have been spent grilling Koshi on that before we needed to fire nukes at him. Oatsmaster's play there is in keeping with the grand traditions routine irresponsibility of this game (hashtag first, ask questions later), and I'm reevaluating him accordingly.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 16:35 GMT
#1956
So is Oats scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 16:37 GMT
#1957
For serious Suess, I get that those things happened but this game is about conclusions not summaries.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 16:37 GMT
#1958
On October 31 2013 01:35 Koshi wrote:
So is Oats scum?

I feel bad because that's what I finished up thinking after that long-ass post. Should have waffled about Oats in the middle of the post instead ^_^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 16:41 GMT
#1959
Does anyone disagree SnB is scum btw?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 16:42 GMT
#1960
I'm pretty neutral on s&b tbh.

Certainly if you're going on the kush=mafia argument, it seems unlikely kush would hard-defend s&b as super townie, don't you think?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 15074
StarCastTV_EN317
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 271
Lowko245
ProTech117
Rex 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11303
EffOrt 5553
BeSt 1599
ZerO 966
Hyuk 910
Larva 852
Horang2 688
Hyun 283
Zeus 251
Killer 192
[ Show more ]
Light 171
Stork 163
Barracks 132
Rush 72
Yoon 50
ToSsGirL 42
Shinee 41
Bale 32
Terrorterran 27
Sacsri 22
Mong 21
PianO 17
sorry 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
HiyA 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 706
League of Legends
KnowMe39
Counter-Strike
byalli884
Other Games
singsing1827
olofmeister1392
crisheroes251
Sick169
Pyrionflax71
ArmadaUGS42
Mew2King40
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream259
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 212
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH299
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1987
• Stunt363
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
19m
Rex59
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.