• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8015 users

"##" Mafia - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 245 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:37 GMT
#1901
If kush flips scum koshi is most likely also scum. (Tons of what looks like kush-bussing in kush's filter - calling koshi a scum read for no good reasons, attacking him and other people and then not pushing the koshi read)
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:38 GMT
#1902
On October 30 2013 23:36 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:30 Promethelax wrote:
On October 30 2013 23:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well kush acting like an asshole to me would make some sense. Not that I think he's telling the truth anyway.

Prome what do you make of VA's play? I have him as tentative town atm but I'm curious if anyone shares my sentiment.


I don't know. Not helpful I know. I find myself fluctuating on him a lot, like dude was being smart and on point early on but his presence fell of and he kinda seemed to coast through the thread during the giant piles of shit flinging that occurred in the middle of the day.

He is in that somewhat large group of players who I'd be happy to see flip but wouldn't be my first target.

Has kush's meta changed? Because if it hasn't he is 100% scum. Anyone remember that whole kush likes to be right as scum and defends townies for no fucking reason thing? Clarity should never have been defended and was being defended on stupid shit by kush.


Idk I gave pretty good point that was ignored


Can you bring it out for me? Please and thanks. If you want me to look at/address your really good point I need to see it again.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:38 GMT
#1903
Damn dat Kush meta.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 14:38 GMT
#1904
I agree that if kush is scum then points stand, with exception of who he put as mafia.
I am not however certain although I am watching him that he is scum
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:39 GMT
#1905
Okay so questions then. WoS why did you nuke me? Go through my filter and say why I'm scum plz
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:39 GMT
#1906
marv!
is kush's meta still relevant?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 14:39 GMT
#1907
On October 30 2013 05:30 Pandain wrote:
Actually Clarity brings too much suspicion to himself for my taste. Like he's like "yeah, I know I'm scummy, but w/e can't help it". Scum would justify themselves and say "No dude i have homework to do" or another excuse, but at least adress it and not give up.

He's also consistant with the mindset I'm getting from him, not sure how to describe it but sad-ish. Like not confident, still somewhat trying, etc....

And a bad case in itself isn't worthy of scum when other people are more suspicious.


Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:40 GMT
#1908
Clarity was a policy lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 14:42 GMT
#1909
Fine if we must talk about him I have no idea where his irrational hatred of me comes from. Maybe my calling him out in half the games we've played together for refusing to play the fucking game.

If it truly is him then I suppose he could be scum rather than the townread I gave him because if SOMEBODY were to intentionally act the way he has, it would certianly be kush, but I'm wary of lynching him solely based on that because I don't think I can read his meta very well.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:42 GMT
#1910
yes sorry, I saw that post and it was a good point about reasons to defend clarity. I couldn't argue with it. I didn't vote for clarity because I didn't think he would flip scum. The thing is kush did not defend clarity on that. He defended clarity on random bull shit which had nothing to do with anything that had actually happened in thread.

WoS, why did you ask about VA, what are your thoughts on him?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:43 GMT
#1911
On October 30 2013 23:39 Promethelax wrote:
marv!
is kush's meta still relevant?

Less relevant now, he's kinda learnt not to bus constantly. Not totally sure though.

OOHCHILD's claim is interesting:

Promethelax - ##Yolo power, requires powering up in-thread, unknown power
WaveofShadow - ##uplift, +1 vote
Pandain - ##upbraid, -1 vote
[UoN]Sentinel - ##countdown, nukes
Oatsmaster - ##Refudiate, requires powering up in-thread, unknown power
Koshi - ##Update, as above, has roleblock as an ability
strongandbig - VT claimed
OOHCHILD - unknown, claims to have removed WoS' twitter power, unique in not having an in-thread trigger or powerup
marvellosity - ##twerk, see oats/koshi/prome
Seuss - ##Encourage, +1 vote, also claims ##Discourage (presumably) for -1 vote
Clarity_nl - VT
HotCottonCandy - VT claimed
raynpelikoneet - ##delegate, +1 power required for ability; ##relegate claimed for -1
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 14:44 GMT
#1912
On October 30 2013 23:39 strongandbig wrote:
Okay so questions then. WoS why did you nuke me? Go through my filter and say why I'm scum plz

Earlier points I made about you stand. Ill get into it when I come back in 2 hours ish
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 14:45 GMT
#1913
On October 30 2013 23:40 Koshi wrote:
Clarity was a policy lynch.

Koshi not to be mean but you are playing so poorly this game in particular

It's really the only reason I think you're town
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 14:47 GMT
#1914
On October 30 2013 23:42 Promethelax wrote:
yes sorry, I saw that post and it was a good point about reasons to defend clarity. I couldn't argue with it. I didn't vote for clarity because I didn't think he would flip scum. The thing is kush did not defend clarity on that. He defended clarity on random bull shit which had nothing to do with anything that had actually happened in thread.

WoS, why did you ask about VA, what are your thoughts on him?

Updated thoughts when I return. Long story short not many people are talking about him this game and I know as scum sometimes he tries to be irrelevant, but I'm not feeling scumVA and wanted to see if anyone else shared my sentiment.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:48 GMT
#1915
I think rayn claimed to be able to read VA really well in some other game. Interesting to hear about that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:52 GMT
#1916
OOHCHILD's roleuse is almost like a scumclaim to me :/

Random townie with the ability to silently take away someone's powers? really?

Makes so much more sense as a mafia ability....
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:53 GMT
#1917
On October 30 2013 23:45 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:40 Koshi wrote:
Clarity was a policy lynch.

Koshi not to be mean but you are playing so poorly this game in particular
It's really the only reason I think you're town

Almost makes me think you are town. Almost!
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:54 GMT
#1918
interestingly Rayn hasn't mentioned Vayne once except for + Show Spoiler +
On October 30 2013 00:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
rayn, your sense of timing is excellent. I'm going to go along with that.

##Vote: WaveofShadow

Problem for me atm is that if I accept OOH and Clarity aren't mafia, then some of my reads elsewhere are kinda off.

Well OOH could be mafia, but that's for another day. I think he is from the latest Champs game because of his unwillingness of participating fully on D1 and his use of "clear" instead of "defend". These guys who play werevolf clear people instead of defending.

I am not confident on him being scum, too few info.

Also Pandain lynch is bad. If neither of me and Vayne thinks he is scum he probably hasn't done anything scummy. If you want a reference look at Thug life. When Noir ended me and Vayne instantly go "Pandain is 100% scum". If he is scum he is able to fake his towniness until some point but that will fall apart. Not a good lynch for today.

which doesn't say anything about vanye himself. Somewhat disturbing if he is indeed a pro vayne reader.

Does it make more sense as a mafia ability or a total lie?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:56 GMT
#1919
That's a really funky lie to come up with and persist with.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:56 GMT
#1920
is kush.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 745
WardiTV329
OGKoka 109
Rex98
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 330
Lowko299
ProTech117
OGKoka 100
Rex 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4594
EffOrt 1752
Horang2 1208
Larva 1009
BeSt 741
Hyuk 420
ZerO 289
Stork 196
Mini 170
Light 162
[ Show more ]
Hyun 143
Zeus 142
Killer 118
Barracks 107
Rush 85
ggaemo 68
Shinee 45
Soma 40
ToSsGirL 38
Sea.KH 33
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Mong 21
PianO 20
Sacsri 16
Aegong 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 9
Noble 8
HiyA 8
zelot 6
Sexy 1
Dota 2
Dendi1193
BananaSlamJamma84
League of Legends
KnowMe42
Counter-Strike
byalli693
x6flipin328
Other Games
singsing2016
olofmeister1537
XaKoH 326
crisheroes268
Sick227
Pyrionflax193
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King50
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 5549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream418
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN55
UltimateBattle 54
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1729
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 26m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.