• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:17
CEST 14:17
KST 21:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7422 users

"##" Mafia - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 245 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:24 GMT
#1881
What are you like kushnasta or geript? Are you tryin to say that you're a player who always lurks as scum or something so you're town because you're not lurking? Not gonna cut it bro.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:24 GMT
#1882
rofl kush
I had a good night of sleep.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:26 GMT
#1883
Reason why I nuked WoS:
It was a very impulsive move. I was just pissed that clarity had been lynched instead of him, since i had a pretty good townread on clarity. Should be pretty obvious by now but my scumread on WoS changes every second, from probs town to OMG SUCMMIEST PLAYER in the game as I weight the arguments in my head. Right now I could see him flipping either way. I tried to read through his filter last night but I didn't do it full and I wasn't fully present and I didn't make any good conclusions.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 14:26 GMT
#1884
Well kush acting like an asshole to me would make some sense. Not that I think he's telling the truth anyway.

Prome what do you make of VA's play? I have him as tentative town atm but I'm curious if anyone shares my sentiment.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:27 GMT
#1885
On October 30 2013 23:26 OOHCHILD wrote:
Reason why I nuked WoS:
It was a very impulsive move. I was just pissed that clarity had been lynched instead of him, since i had a pretty good townread on clarity. Should be pretty obvious by now but my scumread on WoS changes every second, from probs town to OMG SUCMMIEST PLAYER in the game as I weight the arguments in my head. Right now I could see him flipping either way. I tried to read through his filter last night but I didn't do it full and I wasn't fully present and I didn't make any good conclusions.

That's not an answer to what I asked:
On October 30 2013 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
I am loathe to bring it up as well since he is an insufferable ass, but what do you make of OOHCHILD claiming a rb on me and taunting me incessantly?

And the triplestack on snb?

>.>
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 10:16 OOHCHILD wrote:
Oh WoS I actually think you are town now. Still glad I nuked you. Also I took away your twitter powers tomorrow as an extra f u.

I actually missed this, had to go back and find what you were talking about.

Actually this needs explanation, because any night actions can be changed up until deadline. OOHCHILD?


If you think he is town, you should not be taking his twitter powers away.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:28 GMT
#1886
Oh also I just reread my nuke pm and it says that I can use nukes this cycle but that they need to be used 12 hours before the end of the phase.
I had assumed the nukes had to be used immediately because I'd assumed they were probably mostly or all fake.

However if most or all nukes are fake then it doesn't make sense to have them stick around for another phase after they show up, they would be pointless after some dropped during the night phase. Fake nukes only make sense if you make people use them right away, like I thought at first.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:29 GMT
#1887
I was just really angry at him and I wanted to use my powers on someone so I figured eh why not him. Also my read of him changes a lot so I figured cant be that bad because he could be scum anyway.
Plus I dont know what it is about WoS but his attitude and everything about him pisses me off for some reason. NO offense WOS! It's me, not you.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:29 GMT
#1888
On October 30 2013 23:29 OOHCHILD wrote:
I was just really angry at him and I wanted to use my powers on someone so I figured eh why not him. Also my read of him changes a lot so I figured cant be that bad because he could be scum anyway.
Plus I dont know what it is about WoS but his attitude and everything about him pisses me off for some reason. NO offense WOS! It's me, not you.

You're not reading. Your powers are night action powers so you can change them. You should do so.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 14:29 GMT
#1889
On October 30 2013 23:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok I realise now that its not really alignment indicative, but it sounded really good in my head.
Its kinda like scum revealing they have factional KP rather than sent in by one of the members. yeah sure town can pm and find out, but why help town?

Yes, but I literally don't understand what you were thinking. Even if you thought Koshi meant roleblock.

Why DID you think that mafia would ask that question in thread and not town? Why wouldn't town ask in thread? Surely that information helps town? Or what? Please explain


Town wouldnt ask that in thread because it helps scum. Essentially, thats what I was thinking
"why would koshi do that unless he was sc.. ohhhh right ##NUKE KOSHI[/b]
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:30 GMT
#1890
On October 30 2013 23:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well kush acting like an asshole to me would make some sense. Not that I think he's telling the truth anyway.

Prome what do you make of VA's play? I have him as tentative town atm but I'm curious if anyone shares my sentiment.


I don't know. Not helpful I know. I find myself fluctuating on him a lot, like dude was being smart and on point early on but his presence fell of and he kinda seemed to coast through the thread during the giant piles of shit flinging that occurred in the middle of the day.

He is in that somewhat large group of players who I'd be happy to see flip but wouldn't be my first target.

Has kush's meta changed? Because if it hasn't he is 100% scum. Anyone remember that whole kush likes to be right as scum and defends townies for no fucking reason thing? Clarity should never have been defended and was being defended on stupid shit by kush.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 14:30 GMT
#1891
fuck its so hard to convey exactly what I thought at that time.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:31 GMT
#1892
On October 30 2013 23:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
fuck its so hard to convey exactly what I thought at that time.

How many times have I shouted at you for doing/saying stupid shit as town? Why do you keep doing it then if you are town?

This is such a hard pill for me to swallow.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 14:31 GMT
#1893
Fuck this useless smurf discussion. There was enough time for it pregame when no one would believe me.
Its not scumhunting and I don't want to give an attention whore asshole more attention than os absolutely necessary.

Seuss when you come back can I get some updated reads from you? You tend to consider things that I don't and I'd be very interested to hear what you think atm.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:32 GMT
#1894
That means with three nukes I'm almost certainly dead.

I bet nukes do like 1/2 KP or something. So if I die, and the other targets survive, I recommend using the remaining nukes as a free double or triple lynch.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:32 GMT
#1895
marv who should i do it to? atm i think theres a good chancewos is scum so im happy to keep it on him atm. but if you have a better idea i will do wha tyou say.
afk for now
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 14:34 GMT
#1896
On October 30 2013 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
fuck its so hard to convey exactly what I thought at that time.

How many times have I shouted at you for doing/saying stupid shit as town? Why do you keep doing it then if you are town?

This is such a hard pill for me to swallow.

This isnt that stupid. Nukes are probably fake.
I still think Koshi is kinda scummy, gut feel that Im loathe to explain now.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:34 GMT
#1897
On October 30 2013 23:32 OOHCHILD wrote:
marv who should i do it to? atm i think theres a good chancewos is scum so im happy to keep it on him atm. but if you have a better idea i will do wha tyou say.
afk for now

WoS' power as described is very clear, and if he uses it in anti-town fashion he can pretty much be free lynched. I don't really see the point at the moment of doing anything to him.

Also your power of yours is the only power in the game so far that hasn't required any in-thread input, as far as I can tell. That's quite dodgy in itself.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:35 GMT
#1898
On October 30 2013 23:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 23:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
fuck its so hard to convey exactly what I thought at that time.

How many times have I shouted at you for doing/saying stupid shit as town? Why do you keep doing it then if you are town?

This is such a hard pill for me to swallow.

This isnt that stupid. Nukes are probably fake.
I still think Koshi is kinda scummy, gut feel that Im loathe to explain now.

Stop using a post-hoc argument of nukes are fake, which is NOT what you were thinking at the time, to excuse your actions. It's pathetic.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:36 GMT
#1899
Smurf discussion is no longer useless. I'm choosing to believe that OOH is kush because that is his choice to say that he is that player; whether true or not I shall judge him as kush. If OOH = kush than OOH = scum. If Kush = OOH = scum than
On October 30 2013 01:36 OOHCHILD wrote:
Popping in to say I hate the WoS lynch. It feels like the only reason why are lynching him is because he isn't here.

I'm letting Pandain go.
Im letting Marv go (don't see what is so town about him though)

I would lynch Seuss, HotCottonCandy, or Sentinel.

is probably a pretty accurate representation of actual town and scum.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 14:36 GMT
#1900
On October 30 2013 23:30 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well kush acting like an asshole to me would make some sense. Not that I think he's telling the truth anyway.

Prome what do you make of VA's play? I have him as tentative town atm but I'm curious if anyone shares my sentiment.


I don't know. Not helpful I know. I find myself fluctuating on him a lot, like dude was being smart and on point early on but his presence fell of and he kinda seemed to coast through the thread during the giant piles of shit flinging that occurred in the middle of the day.

He is in that somewhat large group of players who I'd be happy to see flip but wouldn't be my first target.

Has kush's meta changed? Because if it hasn't he is 100% scum. Anyone remember that whole kush likes to be right as scum and defends townies for no fucking reason thing? Clarity should never have been defended and was being defended on stupid shit by kush.


Idk I gave pretty good point that was ignored
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 985
WardiTV471
OGKoka 248
Rex154
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko417
mouzHeroMarine 321
OGKoka 248
Rex 154
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2234
Horang2 1409
Larva 1389
Shuttle 905
EffOrt 752
BeSt 541
Soma 521
Mini 286
Hyuk 249
Stork 194
[ Show more ]
ZerO 188
Light 178
Rush 130
Zeus 125
ggaemo 125
Killer 84
Barracks 75
Hyun 69
Sea.KH 44
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 31
Shinee 30
Yoon 27
Mong 22
PianO 20
Aegong 19
soO 17
sorry 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 14
zelot 14
Sexy 14
HiyA 10
Noble 9
Shine 4
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Dendi1660
qojqva192
BananaSlamJamma164
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe28
Counter-Strike
x6flipin624
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1614
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes282
XaKoH 225
Sick220
hiko160
Pyrionflax157
ArmadaUGS83
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream570
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH312
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2062
Other Games
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.