• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:17
CEST 14:17
KST 21:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7422 users

"##" Mafia - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:14 GMT
#1861
I don't know. I want to know if he can explain this to me in any way coherently or if he's just bullshitting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:15 GMT
#1862
On October 30 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
So hard to explain what im thinking.

Hm.
ok, so a townie sees that he gets a nuke. Oh wait can it be roleblocked? Let me ask the hosts through PM.

I didn't ask about RB?????

I asked if it can be saved by a doc. How did I ask if it could be RB?

On October 30 2013 06:14 Koshi wrote:
Is a nuke blockable? Is is 1KP or is it a NUKE?


Ok I see that you might think that now...

I meant "blockable by a doc" that's why I followed up with is it 1 KP or a NUKE?

Because real nukes can't be blocked by docs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:17 GMT
#1863
But w.e
If I die.
Kill Oats

:D

I feel Oats, Seuss scumteam suddenly.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 14:17 GMT
#1864
I am loathe to bring it up as well since he is an insufferable ass, but what do you make of OOHCHILD claiming a rb on me and taunting me incessantly?

And the triplestack on snb?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:17 GMT
#1865
On October 30 2013 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 21:41 strongandbig wrote:
It's too late for more nukes
And Marv I'm just surprised people are multi nuking me rather than any of the other actually scummy people around

Which two people would you flip right now if you had the chance?

Well, I'm actually kind of unsure now about wos. Once pandain made my vote not matter I didn't have to decide whether I believed the turnaround. So like, I would be happy if he flipped but I'm not sure I want to flip him.

I think I'd go with ooh child and vayne.

Sent I'm struggling with because I feel like the way he played is antitown but I can't see his power going to mafia unless they're all fake. So if they turn out to be all fake nukes at the day post then sentinel.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:17 GMT
#1866
hey, anybody remember this?
On October 29 2013 22:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 22:51 Promethelax wrote:
On October 29 2013 22:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 29 2013 22:44 Promethelax wrote:
On October 29 2013 22:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 29 2013 22:39 Promethelax wrote:
is true. I do a lot of dumb shit and say a lot of dumb shit, I just happen to also be a lot better than most people on tl.

hey hey. Im sure you arent referring to me. Right?


I'm a lot better than you. But only because I take my pants off of my head sometimes.

Rayn: what does it say about OOH. You liked that one post, so does that mean you think he is town? How do you read his choice to refuse to talk to the more powerful townie voices in the thread i.e. me and marv.

I don't think that's alignment indicative. Why would he, as scum, openly refuse to do so? If he continues doing it he will get lynched for it. It makes as little sense for him to do as scum than it does as town. I am more interested in hearing why he finds marv & Koshi scummy.


Because he clearly isn't getting lynched on it today. If I had the ability to refuse to speak to the most powerful townies in the game and claim it is modkillable for me to respond to them I'd do it every time.

He clearly has no real reasons for thinking they are scum. Look at what he just posted. Jesus.

Yeah but you do not make enemies as scum if you don't have to. Especially in a way he did. It doesn't matter if he gets lynched for it today, as there are other scum alive. You know, people look back later on in the game and if he doesn't change his attitude soon it will haunt him later on (although lately TL towns tend to be forgetting the power of rereading). I agree what he said about marv especially is really bad and if i knew he was a smurf i would lynch him instantly.


And yet Rayn hasn't mentioned anything about this since OOOH called himself a smurf. And Rayn has been here and had a nuke. This post took forever because I couldn't remember who said this. Me confuse.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 14:18 GMT
#1867
Ok I realise now that its not really alignment indicative, but it sounded really good in my head.
Its kinda like scum revealing they have factional KP rather than sent in by one of the members. yeah sure town can pm and find out, but why help town?
No gg, No skill.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:19 GMT
#1868
On October 30 2013 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 21:41 strongandbig wrote:
It's too late for more nukes
And Marv I'm just surprised people are multi nuking me rather than any of the other actually scummy people around

Which two people would you flip right now if you had the chance?

Well, I'm actually kind of unsure now about wos. Once pandain made my vote not matter I didn't have to decide whether I believed the turnaround. So like, I would be happy if he flipped but I'm not sure I want to flip him.

I think I'd go with ooh child and vayne.

Sent I'm struggling with because I feel like the way he played is antitown but I can't see his power going to mafia unless they're all fake. So if they turn out to be all fake nukes at the day post then sentinel.

Actially nm I think I still would put wos on the list above sentinel. I just get really bad feelings about how self-focused he was early in day 1 on people who attacked him despite the pressure being largely superficial.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 14:20 GMT
#1869
I see block and it = roleblock man.
No gg, No skill.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:20 GMT
#1870
if you gonna try to meta me WoS you have to guess who i am. that will help
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:20 GMT
#1871
On October 30 2013 23:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
I am loathe to bring it up as well since he is an insufferable ass, but what do you make of OOHCHILD claiming a rb on me and taunting me incessantly?

And the triplestack on snb?

>.>
On October 30 2013 10:16 OOHCHILD wrote:
Oh WoS I actually think you are town now. Still glad I nuked you. Also I took away your twitter powers tomorrow as an extra f u.

I actually missed this, had to go back and find what you were talking about.

Actually this needs explanation, because any night actions can be changed up until deadline. OOHCHILD?

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:22 GMT
#1872
See this is my problem with OOH now, he keeps trying to get people to waste their time on him by smurf hunting. I don't even care if he is a smurf at this point but I do care if half the players are running around with thumbs in anuses doing nothing useful.
Also when I've smurfed in the past my goal has always been to, well, smurf. OOOH's goal seems to be to piss people off under the guise of a name he doesn't have to represent.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:22 GMT
#1873
On October 30 2013 23:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok I realise now that its not really alignment indicative, but it sounded really good in my head.
Its kinda like scum revealing they have factional KP rather than sent in by one of the members. yeah sure town can pm and find out, but why help town?

Yes, but I literally don't understand what you were thinking. Even if you thought Koshi meant roleblock.

Why DID you think that mafia would ask that question in thread and not town? Why wouldn't town ask in thread? Surely that information helps town? Or what? Please explain
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:22 GMT
#1874
hi there. guess who i am. the truth of my towniness will shine through.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#1875
On October 30 2013 23:22 Promethelax wrote:
See this is my problem with OOH now, he keeps trying to get people to waste their time on him by smurf hunting. I don't even care if he is a smurf at this point but I do care if half the players are running around with thumbs in anuses doing nothing useful.
Also when I've smurfed in the past my goal has always been to, well, smurf. OOOH's goal seems to be to piss people off under the guise of a name he doesn't have to represent.


dude i wanted to smurf well but you fuckers had to start on a sunday.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#1876
On October 30 2013 23:22 OOHCHILD wrote:
hi there. guess who i am. the truth of my towniness will shine through.


I don't care. Unless you are kush. In which case I still don't care. But everything makes sense.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#1877
OOHCHILD answer me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#1878
On October 30 2013 23:20 OOHCHILD wrote:
if you gonna try to meta me WoS you have to guess who i am. that will help

And again. He seems to think I want to bother talking to him after his behaviour.

Anyway, since he never has anything useful to say I can move on.

Prome you still around?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#1879
On October 30 2013 23:23 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:22 OOHCHILD wrote:
hi there. guess who i am. the truth of my towniness will shine through.


I don't care. Unless you are kush. In which case I still don't care. But everything makes sense.


you win the smurf hunt metagame
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#1880
present
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 985
WardiTV471
OGKoka 248
Rex154
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko417
mouzHeroMarine 321
OGKoka 248
Rex 154
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2234
Horang2 1409
Larva 1389
Shuttle 905
EffOrt 752
BeSt 541
Soma 521
Mini 286
Hyuk 249
Stork 194
[ Show more ]
ZerO 188
Light 178
Rush 130
Zeus 125
ggaemo 125
Killer 84
Barracks 75
Hyun 69
Sea.KH 44
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 31
Shinee 30
Yoon 27
Mong 22
PianO 20
Aegong 19
soO 17
sorry 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 14
zelot 14
Sexy 14
HiyA 10
Noble 9
Shine 4
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Dendi1660
qojqva192
BananaSlamJamma164
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe28
Counter-Strike
x6flipin624
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1614
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes282
XaKoH 225
Sick220
hiko160
Pyrionflax157
ArmadaUGS83
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream570
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH312
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2062
Other Games
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.