• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:10
CEST 15:10
KST 22:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6423 users

"##" Mafia - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 245 Next
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:42 GMT
#1821
nope guess again
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 12:43 GMT
#1822
Obviousone
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 12:43 GMT
#1823
On October 30 2013 21:41 strongandbig wrote:
It's too late for more nukes
And Marv I'm just surprised people are multi nuking me rather than any of the other actually scummy people around

Which two people would you flip right now if you had the chance?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:43 GMT
#1824
nope
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:45 GMT
#1825
Yeah, I do not think strongandbig is scummy at all. Are people even looking at his content? He made some good, in depth cases. Also his tone is very different from his scum tone.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 12:54 GMT
#1826
This is more for ease of reference than anything else. Order/people nuking and nuked:
On October 30 2013 06:17 OOHCHILD wrote:
##Nuke WaveofShadow

On October 30 2013 06:26 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
##Nuke OOHCHILD

On October 30 2013 06:26 Koshi wrote:
##Nuke Pandain

On October 30 2013 10:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Nuke Koshi

On October 30 2013 11:37 strongandbig wrote:
Okay
##Nuke HotCottonCandy

Oh wait I spelled it wrong

On October 30 2013 11:45 HotCottonCandy wrote:
well that makes this choice easier

##Nuke strongandbig

Doesn't mention me the entire game then randomly nukes me, hurpadurpa.

On October 30 2013 12:01 Pandain wrote:
This is a policy nuke and I hope its real
##Nuke strongandbig

On October 30 2013 12:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeahhhhh triplestack!!
##Nuke strongandbig
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:58 GMT
#1827
Yeah WoS can die for that triple stack on someone who is pretty obv town if you just look. I'm rescumreading him for the millionth time.

Also the lack of rayne spam is worrying me. I think the key to reading rayne might be he spams as town and doesn't spam as scum. It seems simple but it has been true every game.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 13:19 GMT
#1828
I nuked koshi cause he asked that question about the roleblock thing in thread.
Why would you?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 13:19 GMT
#1829
On October 30 2013 22:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I nuked koshi cause he asked that question about the roleblock thing in thread.
Why would you?

Yeah, that's not really good enough as an explanation.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 13:32 GMT
#1830
I don't even understand it. What did I ask? About the nuke being saveable? I just asked that because scum might be able to save the nuke if we used it at night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 13:33 GMT
#1831
If it is 1KP
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 13:35 GMT
#1832
On October 30 2013 22:32 Koshi wrote:
I don't even understand it. What did I ask? About the nuke being saveable? I just asked that because scum might be able to save the nuke if we used it at night.

Why would you ask it in thread?
The way I see it, scum dont care because its unlikely that town has RB's.
Town care though.
And you apparently dont.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 13:37 GMT
#1833
On October 30 2013 22:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 22:32 Koshi wrote:
I don't even understand it. What did I ask? About the nuke being saveable? I just asked that because scum might be able to save the nuke if we used it at night.

Why would you ask it in thread?
The way I see it, scum dont care because its unlikely that town has RB's.
Town care though.
And you apparently dont.

Yeah, this really isn't good enough. Koshi wasn't on your radar in any way.

And one question about mechanics and he deserves to be nuked? No. Just no.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 13:39 GMT
#1834
Your reasoning doesn't even make sense
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 13:41 GMT
#1835
That is literally the only reason I nuked Koshi.
Tell me marv, does why does ScumOats decide to nuke Koshi after not talking about him all day, not mentioning him, not doing shit? Why not nuke Pandain/SnB/Sent? Or counternuke a bad nuke by a townie? I mean, its totally fucking horrible scum play.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 13:41 GMT
#1836
Why would you ask it in thread man. Thats what Im wondering.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 13:42 GMT
#1837
On October 30 2013 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
That is literally the only reason I nuked Koshi.
Tell me marv, does why does ScumOats decide to nuke Koshi after not talking about him all day, not mentioning him, not doing shit? Why not nuke Pandain/SnB/Sent? Or counternuke a bad nuke by a townie? I mean, its totally fucking horrible scum play.

SO you can make this retarded argument

It's a fucking horrible townplay as well, so that point is totally moot.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 13:42 GMT
#1838
On October 30 2013 22:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 22:32 Koshi wrote:
I don't even understand it. What did I ask? About the nuke being saveable? I just asked that because scum might be able to save the nuke if we used it at night.

Why would you ask it in thread?
The way I see it, scum dont care because its unlikely that town has RB's.
Town care though.
And you apparently dont.

I still don't understand.

I asked because I wanted to know if nuke = 1 KP. So if it would be smart to save the nukes till it is day and no scum doc can save a scummer from a nuke.

Also why is it unlikely town has RB? I need a good answer to this question.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 13:43 GMT
#1839
On October 30 2013 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why would you ask it in thread man. Thats what Im wondering.

Why not?

And if you're wondering that, why do you nuke someone unilaterally without asking him first?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 13:44 GMT
#1840
On October 30 2013 22:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why would you ask it in thread man. Thats what Im wondering.

Why not?

And if you're wondering that, why do you nuke someone unilaterally without asking him first?

Cause its most likely fake, and I couldnt be arsed with asking him why he did such a pro scum thing.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1061
WardiTV838
OGKoka 284
Rex150
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 408
OGKoka 284
Rex 150
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2510
Horang2 1472
Shuttle 1464
Jaedong 849
EffOrt 655
BeSt 536
Mini 368
Soma 367
Light 239
Stork 226
[ Show more ]
ZerO 200
ggaemo 164
Rush 124
firebathero 112
Zeus 98
Killer 79
Barracks 69
Shine 68
Hyun 66
Yoon 30
Shinee 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 25
sorry 25
Bale 25
Mong 23
PianO 19
soO 17
Sexy 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 11
Noble 9
Terrorterran 8
yabsab 8
HiyA 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
qojqva2145
Dendi1651
BananaSlamJamma270
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin882
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes381
Other Games
singsing2266
olofmeister1725
hiko717
B2W.Neo684
Lowko345
Sick247
Pyrionflax210
Liquid`VortiX100
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream545
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2340
Other Games
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 50m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.