• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:21
CEST 01:21
KST 08:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9287 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:51 GMT
#2630
On October 04 2013 08:45 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
I had a town read on VE through his posts.

I can't believe austin you still don't see how scummy Vayne has been with absolutely shit votes with no follow-up, huge set-up speculation which honestly can't be done unless you have inside knowledge, backtracks, no actual content despite 8 fucking pages of filter , and the such.

How can you think he's objectively a better lynch then a Palmar who honestly I think might just be retarded.
Call it woman's intuition?

Palmar's not retarded, and I start to worry about players who have been around a long time, start with a somewhat townie D1, and then tail off. Even if he's retarded, he can still be scum. Being retarded doesn't guarantee you a green or blue PM.

VA is speculating a good bit after getting a scumread on him in part because of speculation. I know when I've been scum I've been scared off of certain actions when I did something and a townie called it scummy, I wanted to stop doing that. Continuing to speculate over NKs feels townie to me because of that, although not a boatload if this is actually his normal MO in all games.

He's just not as scumtastic as other folks to me right now. I know he's doing some things that aren't helping town, but almost ALL of us are doing that, and I feel like we can poke around a level deeper than that.


But his logic has also been bad which leads me to believe that he could honestly just be lacking. I'm sure he is a good player in many games, but I'm not impressed at all by what I've been seeing.

VA is not just suspicious based on speculation though of course he's scummy. Look at other filters and look at Vayne's. Per content Vayne has 8 pages of filter yet very few actual content . This is scummy at the core. Posting a lot but with no content.

Town Vayne here in Persona:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425521&user=VayneAuthority&view=all

Notice how he pushes reads. He doesn't do that this game. He votes Grack and is suspicious of Palmar and I and yet didn't push us for all.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:54 GMT
#2631
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:03 GMT
#2632
[QUOTE]On October 04 2013 08:45 austinmcc wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
I had a town read on VE through his posts.

I can't believe austin you still don't see how scummy Vayne has been with absolutely shit votes with no follow-up, huge set-up speculation which honestly can't be done unless you have inside knowledge, backtracks, no actual content despite 8 fucking pages of filter , and the such.

VA is speculating a good bit after getting a scumread on him in part because of speculation. I know when I've been scum I've been scared off of certain actions when I did something and a townie called it scummy, I wanted to stop doing that. Continuing to speculate over NKs feels townie to me because of that, although not a boatload if this is actually his normal MO in all games.


[/QUOTE]
He also stopped speculating after I called him out on it
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:03 GMT
#2633
EBWOP
On October 04 2013 08:45 austinmcc wrote:


VA is speculating a good bit after getting a scumread on him in part because of speculation. I know when I've been scum I've been scared off of certain actions when I did something and a townie called it scummy, I wanted to stop doing that. Continuing to speculate over NKs feels townie to me because of that, although not a boatload if this is actually his normal MO in all games.



He also stopped speculating after I called him out on it
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:05 GMT
#2635
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:09 GMT
#2637
I disagree with you. He had a direct role on lynching SP over FT. He also posted some good analysis, though I totally agree not much.

Palmar is suspicious due to a poor vote switch, but that vote switch was a huge role and impacted the lynch. That is contribution.

I'm more interested in seeing what he does today then lynching him immediately. I won't say what I'm looking for in case he deliberately changes his playstyle, but there are definitely ways to read him later which aren't immediately obvious now.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:12 GMT
#2639
On October 04 2013 09:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


So you're just going to vote someone and hope they get lynched?
When you voted Grack you immediately got called out by two players, and never pushed him further.

Palmar never got voted and only vote on me was by you.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:17 GMT
#2641
On October 04 2013 09:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:12 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


So you're just going to vote someone and hope they get lynched?
When you voted Grack you immediately got called out by two players, and never pushed him further.

Palmar never got voted and only vote on me was by you.



well you miss the point on how I play town

I don't get people lynched, I just make sure I don't get lynched.


Then why even post at all?

To me all your proving is that you should get policy lynched every day.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:17 GMT
#2642
And I will vote for you in every future game.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:20 GMT
#2644
You're not playing town and you keep ignoring the fact your night action speculation is too definitive and knowledgeable of actions. There are literally like 6 different abilities that each faction can do and you somehow know that scum shot this person or cops shot this person, this team saved their KP and this team probably used bullet proof actions.

There's no way a townie knows this. I tried to reason out what could be possible and there were too many variables for me to make definitive statements. For example SnB could have been shot by either cop or scum team.

If you say you don't aim to lynch and instead try to avoid getting lynched, then you contradict even your previous play as town that I posted in persona 4 where you clearly tried to analyze.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425521&user=VayneAuthority&view=all
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 01:12 GMT
#2654
Honestly if FT gets lynched and flips town I will feel too bad about myself for
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 01:12 GMT
#2656
It
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 02:26 GMT
#2673
Firmtofu where are you .
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 02:27 GMT
#2675
Do you think he's suspicious, then?
Couldn't get out a feeling.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 02:42 GMT
#2679
I agree except for the first point you make, VE, you, WoS and I have also not gotten shot. BH was the only big player who got shot, otherwise it seems to have been blue/red snipes.

It is interesting that Grack though(contrary to someone else earlier, I forget) was pushing Palmer heavily and got shot. I think he's a solid choice but still I prefer Vayne.

You convinced me that he's playing anti-town but not that he's playing scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 02:44 GMT
#2681
Austin if you want to convince people, convince me that Palmer is a better choice then Vayne.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 02:55 GMT
#2684
I can also lynch S0lstice
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 02:59 GMT
#2685
Who's here at the moment
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:05 GMT
#2688
The problem with Vayne is that he is going to be on our scum lists for the whole game anyway because
my goal is not to lynch, it's to not get lynched


Let's do a triple whammy by getting rid of that, lynching possible scum, and screwing that philosophy.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:05 GMT
#2689
Wow I didn't realize how many people already voted.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1123
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g8791
FrodaN2796
KnowMe185
C9.Mang059
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1022
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 39m
Replay Cast
23h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.