• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10107 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 308 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 13:08 GMT
#1741
When can we expect RoL to be modkilled?
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 13:09 GMT
#1742
CR is mostly just a gut read. I could be mistaken there.

S&B just makes a lot of good posts and has been carefully reading the thread. Aside from his posts on you I think he even brought up a decent point about my inconsistency with the random lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 13:10 GMT
#1743
S0lstice posted in here earlier as replacement I believe so RoL is out
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 13:11 GMT
#1744
On September 30 2013 22:09 Grackaroni wrote:
CR is mostly just a gut read. I could be mistaken there.

S&B just makes a lot of good posts and has been carefully reading the thread. Aside from his posts on you I think he even brought up a decent point about my inconsistency with the random lynch.


CR I agree with btw, I hadn't paid any attention to him so I just read through his filter, no reason to think he's scum based on what he's posted so far.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 13:12 GMT
#1745
On September 30 2013 22:10 Grackaroni wrote:
S0lstice posted in here earlier as replacement I believe so RoL is out


didn't notice, thanks
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 13:17 GMT
#1746
Modkilling him would've been better though, sparing me the trouble of dealing with it.

In fact if the hosts could just modkill everyone but me that'd be grand.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 30 2013 13:36 GMT
#1747
who are you gonna vote for Palmar?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 13:43 GMT
#1748
On September 30 2013 22:17 Palmar wrote:
Modkilling him would've been better though, sparing me the trouble of dealing with it.

In fact if the hosts could just modkill everyone but me that'd be grand.

Why not join 1 person mafia games? You win as either alignment. always.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1749
On September 30 2013 22:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
who are you gonna vote for Palmar?


I'm already voting for FT
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 13:55 GMT
#1750
On September 30 2013 22:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 22:17 Palmar wrote:
Modkilling him would've been better though, sparing me the trouble of dealing with it.

In fact if the hosts could just modkill everyone but me that'd be grand.

Why not join 1 person mafia games? You win as either alignment. always.


Who am I supposed to call dumb then?
Computer says mafia
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 14:30 GMT
#1751
Okay first question. Grack why aren't you voting palmar. I thought you were with me on that. You talked a lot more about him than about the other people you're voting for.

Nothing has changed to persuade me that palmar isn't our best lynch. I don't agree with bh's townread on him - anyone can point things out, and I don't get the same "town feeling" from palmar's later posts that bh did.

Second point. Between shiaopi and firmtofu I would much rather lynch shiaopi.
1. My personal experience is that shiaopi has done much more in past games to show he can contribute as town. This makes his lack of contribution this game scummier than tofu's. people who host games tend to care more about mafia than people who don't, in general.
2. The way shiaopi joined the koshi lynch. Like I said a while ago, I find this actively scummy. No indication prior to the vote that koshi is a scum read. First one to join the randomly generated lynch train, but distances himself from the whole idea of the random lynch, then doesn't talk about it again.
Also this post:
On September 29 2013 04:46 ShiaoPi wrote:
I must admit I am fine with yamato getting lynched instead of koshi, so I am just sitting here playing dota

When was Yamato his scumread? Why? I see him "in favor of" a Yamato lynch but I see no reasons and no thought process - nothing that can distinguish it from just voting with town sentiment.


Tofu, on the other hand, I just see as a mega lurker. He voted koshi for te random lynch and owned up to that, which I find to be a townie action.
That said, he did say
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Anyone who supports RNG, myself included, should still scumhunt and make full use of the day. There is still much to say and much to find. Anyone who stops scumhunting should be subject to lynch as well.

And then not do it. But I find shiaopi much more likely to flip scum.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 14:38 GMT
#1752
I have a more difficult time convincing myself of my own reads than I think I do of convincing others so it's difficult for me to justify lynching Palmar with all of these scummy lurkers running about.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 30 2013 14:38 GMT
#1753
On September 30 2013 23:30 strongandbig wrote:
Okay first question. Grack why aren't you voting palmar. I thought you were with me on that. You talked a lot more about him than about the other people you're voting for.

Nothing has changed to persuade me that palmar isn't our best lynch. I don't agree with bh's townread on him - anyone can point things out, and I don't get the same "town feeling" from palmar's later posts that bh did.

Second point. Between shiaopi and firmtofu I would much rather lynch shiaopi.
1. My personal experience is that shiaopi has done much more in past games to show he can contribute as town. This makes his lack of contribution this game scummier than tofu's. people who host games tend to care more about mafia than people who don't, in general.
2. The way shiaopi joined the koshi lynch. Like I said a while ago, I find this actively scummy. No indication prior to the vote that koshi is a scum read. First one to join the randomly generated lynch train, but distances himself from the whole idea of the random lynch, then doesn't talk about it again.
Also this post:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 04:46 ShiaoPi wrote:
I must admit I am fine with yamato getting lynched instead of koshi, so I am just sitting here playing dota

When was Yamato his scumread? Why? I see him "in favor of" a Yamato lynch but I see no reasons and no thought process - nothing that can distinguish it from just voting with town sentiment.


Tofu, on the other hand, I just see as a mega lurker. He voted koshi for te random lynch and owned up to that, which I find to be a townie action.
That said, he did say
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Anyone who supports RNG, myself included, should still scumhunt and make full use of the day. There is still much to say and much to find. Anyone who stops scumhunting should be subject to lynch as well.

And then not do it. But I find shiaopi much more likely to flip scum.

So you say you'd rather vote SP over FT---but your second reason essentially puts them equally scummy, and your first reason is useless.
Shiao is capable of playing any way he'd like.
In LXI he lurked and shitposted and was scum.
In I Swear This Is Normal, he was super mega protown, posted a lot and 'scumhunted,' and was scum.
I feel like I played another game with him as well where he was actually town as well but i forget.
in conclusion, your reasons for voting SP over FT are shit---SP could still be scum but you're not going to catch him on weak meta. Vote FT because it's a surer lynch.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 14:41 GMT
#1754
SnB you're bad.
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 14:43 GMT
#1755
Actually would like to see some analysis on Rayn from Palmar. I agree that I don't know what Rayn was talking about with Palmar's stance on Yamato.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 14:50 GMT
#1756
On September 30 2013 23:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 23:30 strongandbig wrote:
Okay first question. Grack why aren't you voting palmar. I thought you were with me on that. You talked a lot more about him than about the other people you're voting for.

Nothing has changed to persuade me that palmar isn't our best lynch. I don't agree with bh's townread on him - anyone can point things out, and I don't get the same "town feeling" from palmar's later posts that bh did.

Second point. Between shiaopi and firmtofu I would much rather lynch shiaopi.
1. My personal experience is that shiaopi has done much more in past games to show he can contribute as town. This makes his lack of contribution this game scummier than tofu's. people who host games tend to care more about mafia than people who don't, in general.
2. The way shiaopi joined the koshi lynch. Like I said a while ago, I find this actively scummy. No indication prior to the vote that koshi is a scum read. First one to join the randomly generated lynch train, but distances himself from the whole idea of the random lynch, then doesn't talk about it again.
Also this post:
On September 29 2013 04:46 ShiaoPi wrote:
I must admit I am fine with yamato getting lynched instead of koshi, so I am just sitting here playing dota

When was Yamato his scumread? Why? I see him "in favor of" a Yamato lynch but I see no reasons and no thought process - nothing that can distinguish it from just voting with town sentiment.


Tofu, on the other hand, I just see as a mega lurker. He voted koshi for te random lynch and owned up to that, which I find to be a townie action.
That said, he did say
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Anyone who supports RNG, myself included, should still scumhunt and make full use of the day. There is still much to say and much to find. Anyone who stops scumhunting should be subject to lynch as well.

And then not do it. But I find shiaopi much more likely to flip scum.

So you say you'd rather vote SP over FT---but your second reason essentially puts them equally scummy, and your first reason is useless.
Shiao is capable of playing any way he'd like.
In LXI he lurked and shitposted and was scum.
In I Swear This Is Normal, he was super mega protown, posted a lot and 'scumhunted,' and was scum.
I feel like I played another game with him as well where he was actually town as well but i forget.
in conclusion, your reasons for voting SP over FT are shit---SP could still be scum but you're not going to catch him on weak meta. Vote FT because it's a surer lynch.

1. Okay so he can play well as scum if he wants to. Do you have evidence that he can play like this as town? If not, you've said nothing that relates to my argument.
Plus, one example is not enough to convince me. I'm talking about what I generally expect as town out of shiaopi vs what I expect as town out of firmtofu.
2. How does my second reason put them equally scummy? Shiaopi pushed koshi's wagon after the rng selection while trying to avoid responsibility for the random lynch if koshi flipped town. Ft was honest and owned up to what he was doing. Those are in no way equivalent.
3. Shiaopi's Yamato switch was also scummy.
4. What reasoning could you possibly have for why firmtofu is a surer lynch than shiaopi? Please explain. They are both equally lurky but there are plenty of reasons why shiaopi's filter is worse.
5. Why so aggro bro?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 14:56 GMT
#1757
SnB you said chairman ray was scum, do you still think he is?
Computer says mafia
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 14:58 GMT
#1758
WoS can you detail why FT is a better lynch than SP? I look at their filters and they look pretty much the same.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 30 2013 15:01 GMT
#1759
1) Aperture's probably a pretty good example. He didn't do very much.
2) I consider the reasoning you laid out making them equally scummy even though the reasoning is different. FT hasn't done shit even though he himself said that's what people should be doing after agreeing to RNG. Just because he owns up to it doesn't mean he actually followed through.
3) Agreed.
4) I made a case ages ago, plenty of other people have as well, including the confirmed town BH. On top of that I have significant reason to believe his activity this game is particularly indicative of him being scum considering his activity level in Noire in which he narrowly avoided a lynch and due to the threat was seemingly actually forced to post. (not indicative of his alignment in that game specifically, but it just shows when threatened by lynching he will be active----he is not active in this thread because he doesn't feel threatened.)
5) Cause this thread is dead and I'm fucking bored and want my preferred lynch to go through.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 30 2013 15:07 GMT
#1760
Let me make it clear, I don't mind a SP lynch, but I'm much more sure of FT. They could very well both be scum, in which case great, but I'd rather lynch the scum I am more personally sure is scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 21
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins412
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM41
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 20m
Patches Events
22h 20m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.