• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8859 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 308 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 30 2013 08:03 GMT
#1701
On September 30 2013 16:55 hiro protagonist wrote:
Why Oats? what makes him town? Im all ears cus Im still pretty sure your town

Hes town because scum are pushing him. Both scumteams.
No gg, No skill.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 08:10 GMT
#1702
-__-

You know, its kinda scummy to pop up, say you'll contribute, and disperse until next time you name is brought up for lynch. Its like, bloodycobbler and Flamewheel style scum play. You haven't done anything to convince me your not scum, and Im not thinking thats gonna change anytime soon.

Im gonna go through old games to seer if his play matches the meta.

Oats you around? lets chat. could you answerer my question above?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 30 2013 08:14 GMT
#1703
Im gonna be gone.....

What do you think of CR and CC?
No gg, No skill.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-30 08:14:38
September 30 2013 08:14 GMT
#1704
VOTE COUNT:

FirmTofu (3) : Pandain, WaveofShadow, Chairman Ray
hiro protagonist (2) : Grackaroni, Mr. Cheesecake
ShiaoPi (2) : Koshi (X), FirmTofu, hiro protagonist
Chairman Ray (1) : Oatsmaster
Mr. Cheesecake (1) : Koshi
raynpelikoneet (0) : Pandain (X)

Not Voting: Everyone else.

Lynch is in approx 35hrs 45mins. Voting is mandatory.

Currently FirmTofu is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else's) out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.


+ Show Spoiler [Details] +
  • Pandain -> raynpelikoneet
  • Pandain -> FirmTofu
  • Koshi -> ShiaoPi
  • WaveofShadow -> FirmTofu
  • Chairman Ray -> FirmTofu
  • Grackaroni -> hiro protagonist
  • Mr. Cheesecake -> hiro protagonist
  • Oatsmaster -> Chairman Ray
  • Koshi -> Mr. Cheesecake
  • FirmTofu -> ShiaoPi
  • hiro protagonist -> ShiaoPi


hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 08:14 GMT
#1705
On September 30 2013 17:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 16:55 hiro protagonist wrote:
Why Oats? what makes him town? Im all ears cus Im still pretty sure your town

Hes town because scum are pushing him. Both scumteams.

this does not address what makes him town, or me scum.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 08:24 GMT
#1706
HP, when did you stop thinking VE is scum? And why?
I had a good night of sleep.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 08:24 GMT
#1707
CR hasent been on my radar. skimming his filter, hes pretty genuine in his assessments. would not lynch today.

CC's case on me is wrong, but his intent behind the case is legit. leaning town. His case is mostly sumed up by "hiro does things that are easy for scum to do". Problem is, same saying is true for town. None of his points show why Im mafia.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 08:38 GMT
#1708
eh, I was more mad at VE than anything else. He was also was pretty apathetic for the lynch. or at least, hiding apathy behind the veil of WERE GONNA MAKE HISTORY. Made me angry. Still not sure about him... will re-evaluate.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 08:39 GMT
#1709
Cool. I love you too.
I had a good night of sleep.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 08:42 GMT
#1710
Gonna read up on all the hubub around FT. Just because both think ShaioPo is scum doesnt make him town. Also gonna look into ShaioPo's previous games. Then sleep. Will catch up in the morning.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 09:44 GMT
#1711
On September 30 2013 06:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:15 Pandain wrote:
Grack what do you think about FT? I know you've been afk for most of the thread, but what are your current thoughts?

Your case is wrong about his lack of a stance on RNG and I've already said what I wanted to say about the vote but he's been completely useless after saying he wanted to pressure as much scum as possible and hasn't done anything town-like so I guess I'm up for lynching him


This is, as you probably know, a change of heart from day 1, where you were the number one guy trying to shut down cases on FT.

I understand your original defense was simply "Well I expect him to be bad because he's always bad". I'm just getting a clarification, do you still put no value in the points made by me or even bh back on day one, and is your sole reason for changing your mind the fact that he "hasn't done anything town-like".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 09:45 GMT
#1712
On September 30 2013 17:24 hiro protagonist wrote:
CR hasent been on my radar. skimming his filter, hes pretty genuine in his assessments. would not lynch today.


Please use specific examples and explain why the bolded is true.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 09:54 GMT
#1713
On September 30 2013 08:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread

Oooo them's fightin' words.

Whatever I've given up on getting you lynched. If you're town then great, people can be stuck with you at LYLO and lose.
If you're scum, then you'll win and maybe people will learn their lesson not to leave you alive, ever.

FT is the target for today. I have another couple in mind but no time to explain atm.


My percentage for identifying scum at endgame is pretty high. Look at my town game will posts and you will find they are usually pretty good. You just have some sort of sick confirmation bias against me for being the worst player of all time or something.

Have you ever pushed a lynch through as town? Identifying scum means shit all other than giving you a little pen0r boost that you can lord over people in situations like this.
If you don't get scum LYNCHED then fuck your percentages.

I'ma let you continue to contribute though---I think it's particularly hilarious that you think the entirety of D1 was useless. Looking forward to you outing both scumteams!


I don't care whether other people or agree with me or not. So no I don't really care too much to "push" lynches. Your condescending tone is very charming and I look forward to future chats.


So you don't care that you're awful at mafia?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 10:24 GMT
#1714
I just read again through Shiaopi's filter, he's not a bad lynch either, he's done almost nothing. I would like to point out that along with Grack, he helped push suspicion off FT.

Shiaopi do you still think FT is town, do you think his reasons for wanting to lynch you are legit? And why do you think VE is scum?
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 10:46 GMT
#1715
On September 30 2013 18:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:15 Pandain wrote:
Grack what do you think about FT? I know you've been afk for most of the thread, but what are your current thoughts?

Your case is wrong about his lack of a stance on RNG and I've already said what I wanted to say about the vote but he's been completely useless after saying he wanted to pressure as much scum as possible and hasn't done anything town-like so I guess I'm up for lynching him


This is, as you probably know, a change of heart from day 1, where you were the number one guy trying to shut down cases on FT.

I understand your original defense was simply "Well I expect him to be bad because he's always bad". I'm just getting a clarification, do you still put no value in the points made by me or even bh back on day one, and is your sole reason for changing your mind the fact that he "hasn't done anything town-like".

Yes.
Your read on me is town or scum?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 11:09 GMT
#1716
Noooo Palmar is gone. I get the feeling FT is more likely scum just from the amount of people already trying to push suspicion on me with these connection cases on unflipped players.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:06 GMT
#1717
On September 30 2013 19:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 18:44 Palmar wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:15 Pandain wrote:
Grack what do you think about FT? I know you've been afk for most of the thread, but what are your current thoughts?

Your case is wrong about his lack of a stance on RNG and I've already said what I wanted to say about the vote but he's been completely useless after saying he wanted to pressure as much scum as possible and hasn't done anything town-like so I guess I'm up for lynching him


This is, as you probably know, a change of heart from day 1, where you were the number one guy trying to shut down cases on FT.

I understand your original defense was simply "Well I expect him to be bad because he's always bad". I'm just getting a clarification, do you still put no value in the points made by me or even bh back on day one, and is your sole reason for changing your mind the fact that he "hasn't done anything town-like".

Yes.
Your read on me is town or scum?


I'm leaning town on you.

I disagree with your stance on FT, but our conclusions are compatible, so I guess it's a non-issue.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:06 GMT
#1718
ie: I think you're right for the wrong reasons.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:08 GMT
#1719
##Vote FirmTofu
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:14 GMT
#1720
leaning own on the condition that I vote FT.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox399
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 637
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft280
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1013
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota237
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush789
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 38m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.