• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8170 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 308 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 30 2013 07:20 GMT
#1681
##vote Chairman Ray
secondary vote on CC
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:29 GMT
#1682
##unvote
##vote: Mr. Cheesecake
Can't believe he is voting HiroPro when he says SP is scum.

Is HiroPro a pressure vote or your top scumread?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:29 GMT
#1683
##unvote
##vote: Mr. Cheesecake
I had a good night of sleep.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 07:33 GMT
#1684
ShiaoPi is scum

Looking threw his filter its easy to make a case on why; its nothing but 1 lines with no real content. But its his apathetic attitude that makes it really scummy and, more importunately, Its his change in behavior form the first part of day1 to the last part of day1. Looking at his first posts of any real substance:
On September 27 2013 21:32 ShiaoPi wrote:
I can agree with a lot of points on FirmTofu, but he always seemed like lynchbait to me. I am unsure yet whether or not lynching him gives us a good chance on hitting scum. Would like to hear more from him before deciding on him.

In other news why koshi do you think that grack is scum? In my opinion bringing himself so much attention right off the bat is quite unlikely for mafia

On September 27 2013 21:46 ShiaoPi wrote:
Golden Sun mafia grack's first post:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Hi I'm Grack and I am Town.


In here first post:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Hello Palmar, I am eager to help your mafia organization. Please tell me your mafia teammates so that I know not to shoot them tonight.


The first is akin to kenpachi, not necessarily pure trolling, in here is more trolling like a lot more.

On the whole idea of random lynching, statistically speaking he is correct that random lynching is better, not that I am agreeing with random lynch, since I prefer choosing the lynch by myself. So there can be town motivation for promoting randomlynching.

On September 28 2013 02:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
koshi is not that rapid fire style townie I would expect from him. Also I really do not agree with the reasoning he offered when I asked him about the Grack read


This is a good start, established himself in the game, and starts giving out opinions. He then moves on to placing a vote on Koshi. This is in the first 8 hours of the game. Thats it. After that, he does not comment on anything of relevance. Everything form this point on has nothing to do with scumhunting or playing the game. He turns from questioning townie to lazy, apathetic, and content to ride out the rest of the day on his one read. He never pushes this lynch. He cant be botherd to say anything more than 1 liners, or poke at other townies in any productive way.

On September 28 2013 04:10 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This whole randomlynch thing is and has been stupid throughout the game. Stop it, we are not random lynching.

koshi still scum though

On September 28 2013 06:20 ShiaoPi wrote:
how about koshi, not only because he got rng'ed but also cuz he is scum?

On September 29 2013 02:47 ShiaoPi wrote:
get your votes back to koshi man

On September 29 2013 02:51 ShiaoPi wrote:
why the fuck are people unvoting koshi again?


No other comments on the state of the game. No interest in looking for scum or giving out reads. This would be fine if he was pushing harder to lynch scum, but the effort is lazy. One could argue that because Koshi was RNGed that he needed not to convince others. Once the yamato wagon formed you'd expect him to be disappointed that his one scum suspect was getting off the chomping block, right?
On September 29 2013 04:46 ShiaoPi wrote:
I must admit I am fine with yamato getting lynched instead of koshi, so I am just sitting here playing dota


Wrong.
Turns out he couldn't give one shit about the lynch. And why would he? its not like he or any of his scum buddy's where in any kind of trouble. This along with his change in behavior form earlier in the day, makes him scum.

ShiaoPi is Scum
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 30 2013 07:35 GMT
#1685
Bad case hiro.

After his start, Koshi was the top lynch. So why does he have to do anything? Also its possible that he thought yamato is scum too.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:39 GMT
#1686
^ rofl smackdown.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:40 GMT
#1687
But it's not a bad case. It's all true. SP is apethic town or scum tbh.
Only meta could possible defend the guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:41 GMT
#1688
lol hiro.

I did not do much since ppl were joining the koshi lynch, everything looked good.

For the later part of D1, look at the context of my posts as the yamato wagon took on speed. everyone ignored me, so I figured that I might as well give up and see yamato flip who was definitely not a townread of mine
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 07:41 GMT
#1689
Wrong Oats.
Votes

Yamato was the clear lynch before the RNG. During that time, ShiaoPi didnt even talk about yamato.

"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:42 GMT
#1690
I'm sorry for my long absence. I'll try to make myself available in the coming days.

I want to talk about ShiaoPi again. Here are the facts.

1) ShiaoPi was pretty useless in the early game. He showed up for about an hour with a few one liners and promptly left the thread.

2) After I accused him, he immediately changed his posting style. You can see the transition in his filter.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429897&user=ShiaoPi

3) His first "contributory post" was one that basically buddied BH's sentiment that I was somewhat scummy.

4) Then, he posts about Grack in a detached manner. Stating random facts that do more to appear useful instead of actually being useful.

5) The rest of his filter is just random accusations thrown at Koshi and more one liners.

The key takeaway here is that ShiaoPi is content to go back to shitposting as long as no one is accusing him directly. He doesn't care to scumhunt in this game. All of his posts have been defensive. His read on Koshi is unsubstantiated and useless. There is nothing in his filter that is redeeming in the slightest. Scum.

##vote: ShiaoPi
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:42 GMT
#1691
Wow all that happened while I was typing lol.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:42 GMT
#1692
Now I feel silly for moving of ShiaoPi ...
I had a good night of sleep.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:47 GMT
#1693
look ft my posting changed since I wanted to question koshi and then I subsequently voted him when I thought his reaction was scummy. It has nothing to do with your so-called "pressure", Early in Day 1 I never give a fuck about what is happening since most of it is just useless.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 07:48 GMT
#1694
wow, lurker un-borrowed. its been 24 hours sense you posted ShiaoPi, and you pop in 5 minutes after a real case is on you. could just be bad timing I guess...

So, whats your current read on Koshi? Do you still think hes scum? anyone else scummy to you?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 07:51 GMT
#1695
oh yeah, forgot to actually vote

##vote: ShiaoPi
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 30 2013 07:52 GMT
#1696
NOOOOOOOOOO O OO O O
SHIAO PI IS TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k hiro is scum, FT might be different scumteam.
No gg, No skill.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 07:55 GMT
#1697
Why Oats? what makes him town? Im all ears cus Im still pretty sure your town
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:56 GMT
#1698
I woke up and got to my pc lol
koshi is nullish now, but more scumleaning. Otherwise scum are either CC or VE. Might write up something on VE later
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 30 2013 07:57 GMT
#1699
OK, Shiao, Why not right up something now? i doesn't have to be a novel
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:58 GMT
#1700
Cause I am busy and just popped into the thread to check up on it
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 41m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.