• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8966 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 308 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:14 GMT
#1721
town
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:20 GMT
#1722
On September 30 2013 21:14 Grackaroni wrote:
leaning own on the condition that I vote FT.


Is that a question?
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:22 GMT
#1723
On September 30 2013 21:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 21:14 Grackaroni wrote:
leaning own on the condition that I vote FT.


Is that a question?

I guess lol.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:23 GMT
#1724
Are you asking me if my read on you is based on your willingness of voting FT?
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:25 GMT
#1725
It just seems odd that the first thing you do when you get back is try to push this FT/Grack connection and then you leave a read on me that is based off of that rather than just reading my posts. My read on FT right now is no different than your read on ShiaoPi.

If we want to talk weird connections it's Pandain saying you seem scummy but to leave you alive to help catch scum while pushing on the same FT/Grack connection rather than just reading what I write.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:32 GMT
#1726
On September 30 2013 21:25 Grackaroni wrote:
It just seems odd that the first thing you do when you get back is try to push this FT/Grack connection

Where did I push any such connection? I asked you to clarify your change of stance, because how and why people change their minds is one of the best ways to find scum.

On September 30 2013 21:25 Grackaroni wrote:
and then you leave a read on me that is based off of that rather than just reading my posts.

Maybe you should read my posts better. Did you not notice that I basically said your reasoning to be okay with killing FT was bad?

In fact, I would be more likely to think you're scum based on your willingness to lynch FT, because I think your reasons are bad. However, I haven't really considered you scum for a pretty long time, if I remember correctly somewhere around mid-day day 1. For the most part that read still stands.

On September 30 2013 21:25 Grackaroni wrote:
My read on FT right now is no different than your read on ShiaoPi.

I've given almost reasons as to why I want to lynch ShiaoPi, basically "he hasn't done anything". So yes, I suppose they could be considered similar.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:33 GMT
#1727
Why are you so worried about some connection between you and FT? No one is going to lynch you even if FT flips scum...
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:33 GMT
#1728
Basically there was 2 ways I had planned to react to your answers

If you said Scum I would force you to do some work and show me.
If you said Town I would ask why you were spending your time questioning town reads on connections to unflipped players.

Your response was like a total sneaky scum response. "I think you are town, but a lot of people think you could be scum with FT so I will base it off of that and then maybe I am open to push you later"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:35 GMT
#1729
I'm not that worried, I think there genuinely could be some scum agenda there between you and Pandain.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:39 GMT
#1730
On September 30 2013 21:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Your response was like a total sneaky scum response. "I think you are town, but a lot of people think you could be scum with FT so I will base it off of that and then maybe I am open to push you later"


Except that I didn't, I never did anything that would leave you open to a push later.

Hell, we don't even know FT will flip scum?

What's your problem dude?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:40 GMT
#1731
On September 30 2013 21:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm not that worried, I think there genuinely could be some scum agenda there between you and Pandain.


Pandain was on my scumteam but I fired him for aids and bads.

(see personality mafia, I have a reason to think pandain is awful as scum).
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:42 GMT
#1732
On September 30 2013 21:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 21:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm not that worried, I think there genuinely could be some scum agenda there between you and Pandain.


Pandain was on my scumteam but I fired him for aids and bads.

(see personality mafia, I have a reason to think pandain is awful as scum).

I skimmed through it. He claimed he could take away people's powers and then said that Kurumi was just a VT now.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:45 GMT
#1733
On September 30 2013 21:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 21:40 Palmar wrote:
On September 30 2013 21:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm not that worried, I think there genuinely could be some scum agenda there between you and Pandain.


Pandain was on my scumteam but I fired him for aids and bads.

(see personality mafia, I have a reason to think pandain is awful as scum).

I skimmed through it. He claimed he could take away people's powers and then said that Kurumi was just a VT now.


I can't remember exactly what happened, basically we were in IRC, and syllogism was telling pandain "Don't do X because then Y will happen".

Panadin promptly did X and Y happened.

Syllo and I got mad.

Good times were had.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:46 GMT
#1734
Anyway, I can convince you I'm town later.

Can you give me your top 8 townreads?
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:49 GMT
#1735
On September 30 2013 21:46 Palmar wrote:
Anyway, I can convince you I'm town later.

Can you give me your top 8 townreads?

anything's possible

WoS
S&B
Koshi
CR
Oats
Ve(maybe less so)

Those people I think are fairly safe.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:52 GMT
#1736
I agree on WoS, Koshi, Oats and VE.

Can y ou explain your CR read to me?
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 30 2013 12:54 GMT
#1737
Why do people think WoS is town?
I am pretty sure he is not.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 12:54 GMT
#1738
And I'm assuming you think SnB is town because he thinks I'm scum
Computer says mafia
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 30 2013 13:05 GMT
#1739
On September 30 2013 21:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 21:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm not that worried, I think there genuinely could be some scum agenda there between you and Pandain.


Pandain was on my scumteam but I fired him for aids and bads.

(see personality mafia, I have a reason to think pandain is awful as scum).

Doesn't he have a perfect scum record?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 30 2013 13:07 GMT
#1740
On September 30 2013 21:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do people think WoS is town?
I am pretty sure he is not.

LOL this guy.
Disappears for fucking ever, first thing he does when he comes back is call me scum.
Never change, rayn.
I'm not sure if there's anything else I have to do today. A lot of people are ignoring my posts but FT is getting lynched atm so I can't say I'm too disappointed.

I'll be around if anyone wants me for whatever reason.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox540
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 629
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft269
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota241
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush863
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 37m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.