• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8172 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 308 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 30 2013 15:54 GMT
#1781
On October 01 2013 00:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also, WoS reaction to yet another one of my bait posts was horrible and if FT flips town I would strongly look into him

'Baiting.'
K.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 15:56 GMT
#1782
On October 01 2013 00:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also, WoS reaction to yet another one of my bait posts was horrible and if FT flips town I would strongly look into him


Show us this.
Computer says mafia
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 15:57 GMT
#1783
show you what? I purposefully made a zero content vote post and WoS starts crying his eyes out to lynch me. Gullible scum or emotional town
I come in for the scraps
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
September 30 2013 15:58 GMT
#1784
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).

Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
ATOBTTR
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 15:58 GMT
#1785
On September 30 2013 23:56 Palmar wrote:
SnB you said chairman ray was scum, do you still think he is?

I have no idea. I honestly am not sure how to deal with someone with a proven track record of looking really really scummy as town for reasons other than just being inactive (ie, he actually makes extremely scummy posts). I don't want to lynch him today, in the hopes that either the cops will take care of him one way or the other, or that he will post things which make his alignment clearer. We have plenty of better lynch options today. Like you or shiaopi.




tldr of the following: BH's case on FT applies more to shiaopi than to ft. palmar's case on ft is not very good cause it only points out bad/shitty/irrational play, not why it's alignment indicative. wos's case is actually decent though and makes me feel willing to kill ft. but i still think shiaopi is more likely scum.


On October 01 2013 00:23 Palmar wrote:
For those that are not paying attention, this is the reason you should be lynching FT

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19852553

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19850842



everything in bh's post applies more to shiao than to tofu.
On September 27 2013 15:35 FirmTofu wrote:
Okay, so my best scum read right now is ShiaoPi. He's been around, but hasn't contributed. His filter is all one liners with basically no substance. Now, I know ShiaoPi is a lot better than how he's playing right now. I want to know why he is playing below is full potential.
Filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429897&user=ShiaoPi

On September 30 2013 16:42 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm sorry for my long absence. I'll try to make myself available in the coming days.

I want to talk about ShiaoPi again. Here are the facts.

1) ShiaoPi was pretty useless in the early game. He showed up for about an hour with a few one liners and promptly left the thread.

2) After I accused him, he immediately changed his posting style. You can see the transition in his filter.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429897&user=ShiaoPi

3) His first "contributory post" was one that basically buddied BH's sentiment that I was somewhat scummy.

4) Then, he posts about Grack in a detached manner. Stating random facts that do more to appear useful instead of actually being useful.

5) The rest of his filter is just random accusations thrown at Koshi and more one liners.

The key takeaway here is that ShiaoPi is content to go back to shitposting as long as no one is accusing him directly. He doesn't care to scumhunt in this game. All of his posts have been defensive. His read on Koshi is unsubstantiated and useless. There is nothing in his filter that is redeeming in the slightest. Scum.

##vote: ShiaoPi

tofu has reasoning. it's not well fleshed out. It could very well be coming from scum. but at least it's a thought process.

On the other hand, before voting koshi shiaopi has said exactly this about him:
On September 27 2013 06:49 ShiaoPi wrote:
so koshi what changed in regards to grack.
afraid we cannot be bros if you keep this up

after he voted, he posted this:
On September 28 2013 02:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
koshi is not that rapid fire style townie I would expect from him. Also I really do not agree with the reasoning he offered when I asked him about the Grack read

which i consider equally or less descriptive than what ft posted about his shiaopi vote.

the palmar post you link essentially boils down to:
1. ft posted about grack, then didnt vote him, why
2. other people fit ft's reasons for voting shiao

these are decent points and ft could very well be scum, but i don't see the scum motivation for the things you call him out for. like, they could also be coming from a bad townie. i definitely don't think they make up for any of the reasons i already cited for killing shiaopi over ft.

actually, i think that if ft was trying to establish separation between himself and his scumbuddy grack (which I assume is the scenario you're proposing here, or else why would point 1 be scummy) he would have better reasoning about grack being scum. but as you say yourself, he has equally shitty reasoning for voting both of them.

like, both of these points only point to scum if there's a connection involved or if you can explain how they fit a scum agenda, and you don't explain that.

WoS's case is better.
On September 28 2013 04:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
You didn't shut everyone down in that game either. You yelled at people to vote for me but you did allow the conversation to go to other places at times.

I dunno I'm kinda disappointed I was expecting more.
Anyway FT read:

His entire 1-page filter reads like a scum manual.
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok, my first impressions are that Yamato, WoS, and VE look super town. Grack is probably scum. His posting is terrible.

I've never played a legit game with BH or Palmar, so I can't read them yet.

1) Give strong players townreads, throw out a couple others just to keep people honest, and be honest regarding unknowns, you don't want anyone on your ass you can't handle.

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:35 FirmTofu wrote:
Okay, so my best scum read right now is ShiaoPi. He's been around, but hasn't contributed. His filter is all one liners with basically no substance. Now, I know ShiaoPi is a lot better than how he's playing right now. I want to know why he is playing below is full potential.
Filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429897&user=ShiaoPi


RNG debate.

Statistically, it is a great idea to randomly choose a day one lynch. There are 6 scum between us. 6/20= .3
I don't think the best scumhunters among us can lynch with greater accuracy on Day 1 than 30%. However, I also don't think there is any method by which we can decide a fair way to choose a random kill. We would need an unbiased party to use random.org or something. We don't have any confirmed town, so discussing this topic is pointless.

Lynching randomly is impractical and unfeasible. Stop wasting time discussing this pointless topic.

2) RNG is BAD. No town will ever go for this so make sure to shut it down to look as towny as possible. Just in case this game actually is different though (considering the statistics) make it look like you'll consider it to appease people.

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:38 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok, my first impressions are that Yamato, WoS, and VE look super town. Grack is probably scum. His posting is terrible.

I've never played a legit game with BH or Palmar, so I can't read them yet.

Thanks for the detailed explanations. Care to explain?

We've already discussed you quite enough. There are at least 5 other scummers out there. I'm interested in discussing as many people as possible. I'll discuss you if you end up being the #1 or #2 candidate later in the day.

3) Oh yeah, I gave this guy a scumread based on nothing huh? I'll delay this as long as I can and maybe people will forget.

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:30 FirmTofu wrote:
##vote: Koshi
I'm keeping my word here. BH's solution to the RNG problem is quite inventive. I will double check if it was truly random, but if it was I'm sticking with Koshi.

30% are pretty good odds.

BH, why aren't you voting Koshi?

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Anyone who supports RNG, myself included, should still scumhunt and make full use of the day. There is still much to say and much to find. Anyone who stops scumhunting should be subject to lynch as well.

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:43 FirmTofu wrote:
Blazinghand is town. He's actively pushing the thread forward and his read on on me seems genuine. Forcing people to take sides on the RNG debate was a brilliant idea. Helps us out a great deal by holding people accountable for their empty stances. He's completely wrong about me, but his sincerity is clearly apparent.

4) Shit, strong town player is on to me! Better appease him too and I have to stick with my RNG stance now that the bluff has been called!


The only issue I have with this narrative is it almost seems...too obvious? Also regarding what I said about BH's progression of the RNG discussion by actually RNGing someone----would scum really get caught by that? I'm not going to use 'too scummy to be scum' here because I hate that heuristic, but this would be a very good place for it. Overall i'd have to lean scum simply based on the narrative but also based on what I know about my thoughts towards RNG and how I acted about it vs how FT did. If we're 'Keeping it Simple, Stupid,' FT must be scum.

Point (1) is good. That is a good point. While a townie could make that post, it's more likely to come from scum.
Point (2), I believe, is completely undermined by ft's joining the random lynch wagon and owning that he was doing it just because of the random lynch.
Point (3) is okay. not as good as point (1). could be indicative of scum but I don't find it super convincing since it came pretty early in the game when no one had good reasoning for reads (IIRC).
Point (4) is also good. This is kind of a weird post to make as town.

specifically because of wos's points 1 and 4, i actually feel like ft also has a pretty good chance of flipping scum. i still think, however, that shiaopi is a better bet - look at blazinghand's case on ft and apply that logic to shiaopi, combined with my arguments about the rng lynch and also about the discrepancy between how shiao can play and how he is playing.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 16:00 GMT
#1786
On October 01 2013 00:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
show you what? I purposefully made a zero content vote post and WoS starts crying his eyes out to lynch me. Gullible scum or emotional town


link me both please, this sounds incredibly dumb and I need a laugh.
Computer says mafia
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:01 GMT
#1787
Can anyone give me a reason to not vote Hiro other than "These targets are better"
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 16:03 GMT
#1788
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.
I come in for the scraps
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 16:06 GMT
#1789
On October 01 2013 01:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.


"one of my bait posts" sounded like you had done it multiple times.

Anyway, I think WoS's reaction is quite appropriate. I think Grack is one of the less likely people in the game to be scum, so I don't see an issue with WoS reacting to you voting him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 16:07 GMT
#1790
On October 01 2013 01:01 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Can anyone give me a reason to not vote Hiro other than "These targets are better"


That's not how it works.

I agree, Hiro has a high chance of flipping scum.

We want to lynch scum today.

Can you prove that he has higher chance of flipping scum than FT?

If so, i'm with you bro, I'm right here, but my initial conclusion was that FT had a higher chance to flip scum.
Computer says mafia
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 16:08 GMT
#1791
On October 01 2013 01:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 01:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.


"one of my bait posts" sounded like you had done it multiple times.

Anyway, I think WoS's reaction is quite appropriate. I think Grack is one of the less likely people in the game to be scum, so I don't see an issue with WoS reacting to you voting him.


He was also "one of the least likely people to be scum" in our previous game as scum together. Didn't stop him from being scum. He posts a shit ton and makes long posts either way. I don't really like much of anything he's said this game. If I'm wrong so be it, but I don't think I am.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 30 2013 16:12 GMT
#1792
On October 01 2013 01:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 01:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 01 2013 01:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.


"one of my bait posts" sounded like you had done it multiple times.

Anyway, I think WoS's reaction is quite appropriate. I think Grack is one of the less likely people in the game to be scum, so I don't see an issue with WoS reacting to you voting him.


He was also "one of the least likely people to be scum" in our previous game as scum together. Didn't stop him from being scum. He posts a shit ton and makes long posts either way. I don't really like much of anything he's said this game. If I'm wrong so be it, but I don't think I am.

Doesn't matter much if you think he's scum or not though since apparently you're not willing to do anything about it though aside from vote for him, right?

Also wait a minute....if the vote for grack was genuine, how the fuck can you even say that post was a bait? Just seems tacked on to further either try to get a rise out of me or make an excuse.

I really don't get why people won't listen to me about you. Gonna feel good to be vindicated postgame.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 16:14 GMT
#1793
On October 01 2013 01:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 01:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 01 2013 01:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.


"one of my bait posts" sounded like you had done it multiple times.

Anyway, I think WoS's reaction is quite appropriate. I think Grack is one of the less likely people in the game to be scum, so I don't see an issue with WoS reacting to you voting him.


He was also "one of the least likely people to be scum" in our previous game as scum together. Didn't stop him from being scum. He posts a shit ton and makes long posts either way. I don't really like much of anything he's said this game. If I'm wrong so be it, but I don't think I am.


Difference is I'm actually good at mafia.
Computer says mafia
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:14 GMT
#1794
On October 01 2013 01:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 01:01 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Can anyone give me a reason to not vote Hiro other than "These targets are better"


That's not how it works.

I agree, Hiro has a high chance of flipping scum.

We want to lynch scum today.

Can you prove that he has higher chance of flipping scum than FT?

If so, i'm with you bro, I'm right here, but my initial conclusion was that FT had a higher chance to flip scum.


I already stated my position. Proving someone has a 'higher chance' of flipping scum is pretty impossible -- I just have to prove that they are scum and that's that. Heck, maybe both are scum. I still like the shaiopi/FT/hiro trio for scum -- at least two in there.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 16:15 GMT
#1795
On October 01 2013 01:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 01:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 01:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 01 2013 01:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.


"one of my bait posts" sounded like you had done it multiple times.

Anyway, I think WoS's reaction is quite appropriate. I think Grack is one of the less likely people in the game to be scum, so I don't see an issue with WoS reacting to you voting him.


He was also "one of the least likely people to be scum" in our previous game as scum together. Didn't stop him from being scum. He posts a shit ton and makes long posts either way. I don't really like much of anything he's said this game. If I'm wrong so be it, but I don't think I am.


Difference is I'm actually good at mafia.


Haven't seen anything good yet, so you best hope FT is scum.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 30 2013 16:15 GMT
#1796
man this game is really boring
##unvote
##vote FT
No gg, No skill.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:16 GMT
#1797
On October 01 2013 01:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 01:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 01:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 01 2013 01:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.


"one of my bait posts" sounded like you had done it multiple times.

Anyway, I think WoS's reaction is quite appropriate. I think Grack is one of the less likely people in the game to be scum, so I don't see an issue with WoS reacting to you voting him.


He was also "one of the least likely people to be scum" in our previous game as scum together. Didn't stop him from being scum. He posts a shit ton and makes long posts either way. I don't really like much of anything he's said this game. If I'm wrong so be it, but I don't think I am.

Doesn't matter much if you think he's scum or not though since apparently you're not willing to do anything about it though aside from vote for him, right?

Also wait a minute....if the vote for grack was genuine, how the fuck can you even say that post was a bait? Just seems tacked on to further either try to get a rise out of me or make an excuse.

I really don't get why people won't listen to me about you. Gonna feel good to be vindicated postgame.


+1 to this sentiment. If it's a bait vote, you vote somebody for no reason like I voted for Oats, and judge peoples reactions. So you think Grack is scum, vote him, then consider it a bait vote? How is it a bait vote if you actually support that position?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 16:17 GMT
#1798
Because I knew somebody would get upset that I posted no reasoning behind it. and boy was I correct, the pigeons are really gathering around now.
I come in for the scraps
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:20 GMT
#1799
On October 01 2013 01:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Because I knew somebody would get upset that I posted no reasoning behind it. and boy was I correct, the pigeons are really gathering around now.


What does people getting upset about it tell you exactly?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2013 16:22 GMT
#1800
On October 01 2013 01:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Because I knew somebody would get upset that I posted no reasoning behind it. and boy was I correct, the pigeons are really gathering around now.


This guy is hilarious.

I wonder if intentionally dumb or accidentally dumb.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 3m
The PondCast
20h 3m
INu's Battles
21h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.