• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9274 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 21:05 GMT
#1821
I meant like "yeah, fuck the world, again..."
Like I wouldn't be surprised cuz it's FT.

Titanic: Pretty good play by FT. Good filter/good everything
Persona: FT didn't bother too much. But it was okish. Decent filter.
Desert: Didn't follow it closely but it was really bad town right, he had 1 page filter.

So I feel like it is Desert in this game. 1 page filter.
It seems FT is a bit more tryhard as scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 21:06 GMT
#1822
Ahh GoT was there as well. 2 page filter with pregame banter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 21:07 GMT
#1823
Summary last games FT:

Titanic: Pretty good play by FT. Good filter/good everything. Scum
GoT. 2 page filter with pregame banter. Town.
Persona: FT didn't bother too much. But it was okish. Decent filter. Scum
Desert: Didn't follow it closely but it was really bad right? he had 1 page filter. Town

I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 21:35 GMT
#1824
alright between those two wagons, i really do think shiaopi is more likely to flip scum. i'ma drop my vote on him for a while.

##vote: shiaopi
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 00:05 GMT
#1825
On September 29 2013 07:35 austinmcc wrote:
Howdy all. Replacing in, will be able to get reading and posting towards the end of this night or the start of D2.

This still hasn't happened. I really really want to kill it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 01 2013 00:26 GMT
#1826
On October 01 2013 00:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi guys. I'm reading and I'll post something up pretty soon. Don't ask me anything until I do, because I won't answer you if you do.


Neither has this.

Tbh, both of the replacements are being useless. Good vigi shots.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 00:28 GMT
#1827
Okay, so do you disagree with my point though? That's what I got after rereading man, it's not much but then, not much is fucking happening is it Palmar?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 00:37 GMT
#1828
WTF WHY IS NO ONE POSTING THIS IS BULLSHIT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 00:45 GMT
#1829
Please don't ragequit VE.
I feel like the whole forum is breaking down.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 00:46 GMT
#1830
Something is happening.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 00:48 GMT
#1831
...............?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 01 2013 00:50 GMT
#1832
It's okay nothing terrible has happened in this game

+ Show Spoiler +
Yet.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 00:50 GMT
#1833
On October 01 2013 09:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
...............?

Comment on something relevant. My mistakes in other games are not relevant here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 00:55 GMT
#1834
Wow this game is slow. Hello it is I, Grackaroni! The cop (!). . . Maybe. Palmar is likely scum. Why? Poor scum hunting! DISQUS.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 00:59 GMT
#1835
On October 01 2013 09:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Wow this game is slow. Hello it is I, Grackaroni! The cop (!). . . Maybe. Palmar is likely scum. Why? Poor scum hunting! DISQUS.

I don't understand this point on Palmar. How do you mean "poor scum hunting"? Poor as in not making sense? Poor as in he's been wrong? Please clarify your point, so that we can further discuss your suspicion of him, because presently I'm town on Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 01:02 GMT
#1836
On October 01 2013 09:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 09:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
...............?

Comment on something relevant. My mistakes in other games are not relevant here.

I think I probably have like 5 separate unanswered questions throughout this game. I believe one of them is directed towards you.
I'll be back in 40 min or so. Then we can talk.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 01:04 GMT
#1837
On October 01 2013 09:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 09:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Wow this game is slow. Hello it is I, Grackaroni! The cop (!). . . Maybe. Palmar is likely scum. Why? Poor scum hunting! DISQUS.

I don't understand this point on Palmar. How do you mean "poor scum hunting"? Poor as in not making sense? Poor as in he's been wrong? Please clarify your point, so that we can further discuss your suspicion of him, because presently I'm town on Palmar.

Poor as in painting players as scum while being unable to conclude that the things they have done isn't likely to come from the player as town.

You think he's town due to activity I'm guessing? I'm going to try to avoid spamming up the thread too much more for a while until we get some new info from the lurkers.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 01:07 GMT
#1838
pretty much sums it up...half the game has shown what their views are. Hard to continue the game until the other half starts contributing...just playing dat waiting game.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 01:33 GMT
#1839
On October 01 2013 10:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty much sums it up...half the game has shown what their views are. Hard to continue the game until the other half starts contributing...just playing dat waiting game.

Need I remind you that you too were lurking until very recently?

Now do you want to 'keep waiting' or do you want to talk?
As is I'm guessing the rest of today is going to be a wash.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 01:37 GMT
#1840
Going to ##Unvote Hiro Protagonist . His filter wasn't actually as useless as I remembered it and I completely misread the one scum team "scum slip." He wasn't even suspicious of VE so it couldn't have been serious.
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4043
Fnx 597
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox425
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4174
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN506
C9.Mang0257
JuggernautJason33
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur828
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 2m
Patches Events
18h 2m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.