• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:04
CEST 15:04
KST 22:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7007 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 308 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 01:45 GMT
#1841
On October 01 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 10:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty much sums it up...half the game has shown what their views are. Hard to continue the game until the other half starts contributing...just playing dat waiting game.

Need I remind you that you too were lurking until very recently?

Now do you want to 'keep waiting' or do you want to talk?
As is I'm guessing the rest of today is going to be a wash.


There's a difference between lurking and what I was complaining about. I have made my stances fairly clear I believe.

Besides, I have a 4 page filter which isn't too bad. Hardly lurking.

There's not much to say anyway since people just say "bad" or "wrong" whenever I post anything so I'm fine just chillin' until we lose I guess.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 01:52 GMT
#1842
On October 01 2013 10:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 01 2013 10:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty much sums it up...half the game has shown what their views are. Hard to continue the game until the other half starts contributing...just playing dat waiting game.

Need I remind you that you too were lurking until very recently?

Now do you want to 'keep waiting' or do you want to talk?
As is I'm guessing the rest of today is going to be a wash.


There's a difference between lurking and what I was complaining about. I have made my stances fairly clear I believe.

Besides, I have a 4 page filter which isn't too bad. Hardly lurking.

There's not much to say anyway since people just say "bad" or "wrong" whenever I post anything so I'm fine just chillin' until we lose I guess.

I thought that was VE. Never mind. I don't want to talk to you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 01:54 GMT
#1843
[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 01:55 GMT
#1844
On October 01 2013 10:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 10:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 01 2013 10:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty much sums it up...half the game has shown what their views are. Hard to continue the game until the other half starts contributing...just playing dat waiting game.

Need I remind you that you too were lurking until very recently?

Now do you want to 'keep waiting' or do you want to talk?
As is I'm guessing the rest of today is going to be a wash.


There's a difference between lurking and what I was complaining about. I have made my stances fairly clear I believe.

Besides, I have a 4 page filter which isn't too bad. Hardly lurking.

There's not much to say anyway since people just say "bad" or "wrong" whenever I post anything so I'm fine just chillin' until we lose I guess.

I thought that was VE. Never mind. I don't want to talk to you.
Will you chat with me?
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 01:55 GMT
#1845
I'm around Wave sup? My thoughts on Koshi?

+ Show Spoiler +
He's a cop.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 01:56 GMT
#1846
lol you didn't have to say it.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 01:58 GMT
#1847
Did koshi do something particularly interesting between partway through D1, like...pg 52/53ish and the start of D2 that I need to look at?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 01:58 GMT
#1848
WoS, play with me! I can smell you still being around.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 01:59 GMT
#1849
On October 01 2013 10:58 austinmcc wrote:
Did koshi do something particularly interesting between partway through D1, like...pg 52/53ish and the start of D2 that I need to look at?

Claim cop several times.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 01:59 GMT
#1850
On October 01 2013 10:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 10:58 austinmcc wrote:
Did koshi do something particularly interesting between partway through D1, like...pg 52/53ish and the start of D2 that I need to look at?

Claim cop several times.

I did tell him not to check me.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 02:05 GMT
#1851
Don't know that I agree there, but whatevs.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 02:06 GMT
#1852
On October 01 2013 11:05 austinmcc wrote:
Don't know that I agree there, but whatevs.

Feel free to elaborate instead of the bolded.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 02:11 GMT
#1853
Yeah I'm around now.
Yay VE you answered me.
Um....why out him if you think he's a cop?

Oh and I want to make some snide comment about how that last post at Vayne was really some elaborate bait but meh.

What is there left to do today?
I want to find more scum but....blugh.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 02:12 GMT
#1854
Hai austin!
You scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 02:12 GMT
#1855
I didn't out shit he's been screaming about it for half of his filter -.-

If he's really a cop scum know it just as well as I do.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 02:14 GMT
#1856
On October 01 2013 11:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
I didn't out shit he's been screaming about it for half of his filter -.-

If he's really a cop scum know it just as well as I do.

I dunno I never pick up on people's bluetells/crumbs n' shit.
Even as scum. Vayne can attest to that.

So has FT's scumteam given up on him?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 02:16 GMT
#1857
I liked him for scum, was planning on pushing, now may watch, unsure.

I don't like FT for scum. He first got scrutinized for his early posts:
On September 27 2013 15:35 FirmTofu wrote:
Okay, so my best scum read right now is ShiaoPi. He's been around, but hasn't contributed. His filter is all one liners with basically no substance. Now, I know ShiaoPi is a lot better than how he's playing right now. I want to know why he is playing below is full potential.
Filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429897&user=ShiaoPi


RNG debate.

Statistically, it is a great idea to randomly choose a day one lynch. There are 6 scum between us. 6/20= .3
I don't think the best scumhunters among us can lynch with greater accuracy on Day 1 than 30%. However, I also don't think there is any method by which we can decide a fair way to choose a random kill. We would need an unbiased party to use random.org or something. We don't have any confirmed town, so discussing this topic is pointless.

Lynching randomly is impractical and unfeasible. Stop wasting time discussing this pointless topic.
On September 27 2013 15:37 FirmTofu wrote:
##Vote: ShiaoPi
...and I'm off to bed!
On September 27 2013 15:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok, my first impressions are that Yamato, WoS, and VE look super town. Grack is probably scum. His posting is terrible.

I've never played a legit game with BH or Palmar, so I can't read them yet.

Thanks for the detailed explanations. Care to explain?

We've already discussed you quite enough. There are at least 5 other scummers out there. I'm interested in discussing as many people as possible. I'll discuss you if you end up being the #1 or #2 candidate later in the day.
On September 27 2013 15:41 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:39 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:38 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok, my first impressions are that Yamato, WoS, and VE look super town. Grack is probably scum. His posting is terrible.

I've never played a legit game with BH or Palmar, so I can't read them yet.

Thanks for the detailed explanations. Care to explain?

We've already discussed you quite enough. There are at least 5 other scummers out there. I'm interested in discussing as many people as possible. I'll discuss you if you end up being the #1 or #2 candidate later in the day.

Well I can't just sit here and let you call me scum without giving any reasoning.

You can, and you will.

I'm going to actually go to bed now. ^_^
Thread wasn't hopping at the point FT dropped these. If FT is scum, he wanted to get active, post something legitimate, and dropped...that set of posts? No. He has no reason to do that as scum - he doesn't need to finger SP, he doesn't need to tell Grack he's not gonna talk about Grack. He doesn't need to take a hard stance and say eff you guys I'm sleeping.

If FT is scum, I don't think he makes 1/3 of a case on SP, drops a vote on SP, tells grack he's not chatting, and goes to bed. It's messy, it's not crafted, it's very confident that he can tell Grack to shove off. In an odd way, I viewed the lack of explanation that other people are jumping on as scummy but not anti-town?

Like...yes, scum may like dropping votes for no/bad reasons. But townies do it to. And the timing and circumstances of FT's posts here and vote don't strike me as scummy, because scum doesn't have a reason to do this --> add a new candidate, not push that guy, dip from thread (barring scumbuddy being heavily scrutinized at the time, but then I'd expect a real push from FT onto someone else).

One of the reasons I liked Koshi for scum was his quick defense of FT on slightly shaky grounds, that FT was a townie trying to make a "splash" -
On September 27 2013 21:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 21:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 20:51 Koshi wrote:
Maybe to put pressure on SP? I don't find it scummy tbh. With limited time he could have voted Grack and then make a case on SP. Or just 1up grack and then make case + vote to give his case more value.


If you think someone is scum you don't try to create a new bandwagon. If you another guy has more chance of flipping scum than someone who's already under pressure, you make a case that's you know.. actually a case, to convince people to follow your reasoning.

As to your point about putting pressure on SP, do you honestly think that SP feels any kind of pressure from a random vote with no reasons to back it up, from a guy who has no influence on the game so far. Remember FT hasn't done anything to establish himself as a person that demands attention in town.

Or are you merely saying FT is stupid and thinks that his vote holds more value than it does?

I don't think it is stupid at all. FT also says he will make a case if Grack leads in votes. I am not a fan of people playin this game 1 hour a day but FT made a splash and I dont find that splash scummy.
A lot of my D1 notes are just in relation to FT, who attacked him/defended him for what (except not the last chunk of D1, tl;dr). That defense was slightly wonky, in that I didn't think it was much of a splash, and ... there's not much of an explanation here. He doesn't explain the splash, doesn't say WHY he doesn't find the "splash" scummy.



Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 02:16 GMT
#1858
On the same token, that is why you should know I am not scum, we both know I would have killed any obvious cops

or maybe I will tomorrow, guess we'll see
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 02:16 GMT
#1859
On October 01 2013 11:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai austin!
You scum?
Nope.

Can we play now?
Fe fi fo fum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 02:16 GMT
#1860
it's probably for the best. Now the other cop knows for sure to protect Koshi and he was going to be shot if any of the 6 scum players are paying attention the thread.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 963
RotterdaM466
TKL 199
SteadfastSC167
Rex104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 466
ByuN 276
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 167
Rex 104
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37142
Shuttle 2264
Jaedong 941
Horang2 805
Bisu 672
Soulkey 487
Mini 360
Stork 345
EffOrt 296
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 241
BeSt 237
Soma 216
Snow 168
ZerO 154
Last 151
Rush 151
Mong 142
firebathero 142
Zeus 93
Free 93
910 79
sorry 70
Mind 66
Hyun 66
Sharp 56
Pusan 51
PianO 51
hero 47
Shinee 40
Shine 36
JYJ 32
Bale 27
Sexy 25
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota76
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1162
edward62
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King200
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns77999
singsing2287
B2W.Neo326
hiko290
DeMusliM234
Pyrionflax179
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX62
QueenE55
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1501
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1486
• Jankos1328
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 57m
The PondCast
20h 57m
INu's Battles
21h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.