• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9774 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 16:48 GMT
#1462
On September 30 2013 01:45 Koshi wrote:
Oats mean that it is logical that a scum knows who is town. So nobody is going to say: "oh shit this guy that I think is scum is really good at figuring out who is town."

Grack means: "The reasoning for Palmar his townreads is pretty consistent with why I think these guys are town. Maybe Palmar does give a shit and has been reading the thread. My only point that he is scum might be shattered."



Both of you can thank me later by never voting for me again. ever. this means as long as you are alive. ever.

Yeah you're right. Palmar is way too much of a dumbass to be able to come up with town reads as scum. You have correctly identified my thought process and my alignment.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 16:51 GMT
#1464
On September 30 2013 01:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 01:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 01:45 Koshi wrote:
Oats mean that it is logical that a scum knows who is town. So nobody is going to say: "oh shit this guy that I think is scum is really good at figuring out who is town."

Grack means: "The reasoning for Palmar his townreads is pretty consistent with why I think these guys are town. Maybe Palmar does give a shit and has been reading the thread. My only point that he is scum might be shattered."



Both of you can thank me later by never voting for me again. ever. this means as long as you are alive. ever.

Yeah you're right. Palmar is way too much of a dumbass to be able to come up with town reads as scum. You have correctly identified my thought process and my alignment.

Wh0t you t0lking ab00t? Isn't that why you said his townreads were good?

I wasn't saying anything at all about why his town reads were good. I saw his list post and moved around reads as I saw fit.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 17:10 GMT
#1466
On September 30 2013 02:07 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 01:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 01:45 Koshi wrote:
Oats mean that it is logical that a scum knows who is town. So nobody is going to say: "oh shit this guy that I think is scum is really good at figuring out who is town."

Grack means: "The reasoning for Palmar his townreads is pretty consistent with why I think these guys are town. Maybe Palmar does give a shit and has been reading the thread. My only point that he is scum might be shattered."



Both of you can thank me later by never voting for me again. ever. this means as long as you are alive. ever.

Yeah you're right. Palmar is way too much of a dumbass to be able to come up with town reads as scum. You have correctly identified my thought process and my alignment.


it's possible you are being sarcastic here but palmar is actually a pretty good player

I am being sarcastic because Koshi was implying that Palmar giving out reasonable town reads should make Palmar town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 17:11 GMT
#1468
As if he is incapable of seeing which players are likely town as scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 17:14 GMT
#1469
On September 30 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
I find myself in a catch 22 where if I contribute people will think I'm scum and if I don't contribute I am a good "policy lynch"

I wonder why towns are doing poorly lately...

that's just WoS. I will be judging you based on how intelligent I think your posts are
Comment on my case. Good/bad/total shit from obvious scum on Koshi's scum team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 17:31 GMT
#1473
On September 30 2013 02:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 02:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
I find myself in a catch 22 where if I contribute people will think I'm scum and if I don't contribute I am a good "policy lynch"

I wonder why towns are doing poorly lately...

that's just WoS. I will be judging you based on how intelligent I think your posts are
Comment on my case. Good/bad/total shit from obvious scum on Koshi's scum team.


I don't know his playstyle but if you were quoting me for example, that wouldn't be scummy because I do not push lynches, in Palmar's case I don't know if that is true or not.

Your case depends a lot on the personality of a player and I'm not a fan of those, hence why I would not vote for yamato. If on the other hand hiro or FT flip scum at some point, then yes Palmar should be heavily scrutinized.

It's really just a null case dude. Nothing to be seen there unless you can cross analyze it with Palmar relentlessly pushing people in his town games.

You think that if those people flip scum Palmar is scum because he is trying to soft-bus them and push for them without actually getting them lynched like me /w BH correct?

I think he is more likely scum if they are town. I think he is scum because rather than looking for scum he is looking for people doing strange things to attack when he can't even explain why the things FT/Hiro/Me do make us more likely scum. He's uninterested and it shows. He normally chooses the day1 lynch and the best he's done so far is prove that FT is an illogical player for choosing to vote SP over me because there was a lot of people discussing me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 17:34 GMT
#1475
On September 30 2013 02:31 Pandain wrote:
Hey grack you seem pretty active, give me a summary of where we are now?

We are in the night phase

Not really sure where we are at right now. I think the day 1 lynch was likely between 2 townies so it's hard to get much information from it. You can read what I think of Palmar; Mr. CC would also be an useful filter to analyze because I haven't gotten a good feel from him and he has not been discussed at all.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 17:51 GMT
#1479
On September 30 2013 02:43 strongandbig wrote:
Ok I sti think palmar is scum, my case still stands. Fracks case contributes additional evidence to my argument that palmar is putting a lot of energy into "pattern finding" but doesn't ever use it to actually find scum. It seems like no one really disagrees, and palmar hasn't really been arguing with me directly.

That said, grack also has a pretty good chance of being scum. There's his reasoning around voting koshi, which really strikes me as trying to push the koshi lynch without being connected to the random lynch itself in case it goes belly up. If he's telling the truth about his koshi read, he's spent a lot more of the thread talking about why koshi is scum than Yamato. He has much more well developed read on koshi than on Yamato, and yet once Yamato is leading on votes he doesn't try to persuade people, he just pops over to Yamato with a lol. Like, his most recent post about yamato before voting him was
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 07:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Quit reaching. I was going to switch regardless because Yamato came back and started doing things.


Koshi posted some reads right before my switch which scum don't normally do and my case wasn't that strong to begin with, Koshi's case on me was weak and he was really sticking to it but it was entirely possible he was just having a bad day1. If you want to look for a random vote it's when I voted Palmar when Rayn told me to just for the fun of it.

My idea for random lynch is probably worse than an actual random lynch. My plan was always to have someone randomly selected and have extra pressure on that person rather than the usual inexperienced player that attracts all the attention and judge things from there.

On September 27 2013 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:37 yamato77 wrote:
we ARE NOT RANDOM LYNCHING

suggesting it does nothing

seriously stfu and find scum

don't fight the random lynch. Ease into it and we'll all be happier!


Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:38 Koshi wrote:
Ok so with the most analytical masterminds in the game we are going to random lynch?
Hilarious.

Lots of analysis comes from random lynches. The lynch doesn't just fall into place when somebody is RNG'd what happens when a person is randomly selected. how will people react. will people flip-flop or will they go through with their vote. Could lead to one of the most informative days 1s ever.

Probably a dumb idea but I couldn't just come out and say: "Hey I want to random lynch but I might actually not vote for the person being random lynched"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 17:53 GMT
#1480
On September 30 2013 02:45 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 02:34 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:31 Pandain wrote:
Hey grack you seem pretty active, give me a summary of where we are now?

We are in the night phase

Not really sure where we are at right now. I think the day 1 lynch was likely between 2 townies so it's hard to get much information from it. You can read what I think of Palmar; Mr. CC would also be an useful filter to analyze because I haven't gotten a good feel from him and he has not been discussed at all.

What hanged your mind on koshi? Your last post about him was basically "shit koshi is town"

That was from the flip-flop on his firm scum read on me and saying he would provide real reads. Which is just admitting that he wrote out some not very well thought out reads at the last second to avoid the lynch, and I think scum would not want to admit this and stick to what they posted.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 19:35 GMT
#1501
You do admit day 1 is your best day though. When was the last time you just failed to find anyone you thought was likely mafia while actively posting.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 19:52 GMT
#1502
Hiro posting 1 team actually probably is a scum slip.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 20:33 GMT
#1522
I doubt BH used a vest.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 20:37 GMT
#1526
So Vayne, you want to kill Hiro?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 20:44 GMT
#1531
On September 30 2013 05:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 05:37 Grackaroni wrote:
So Vayne, you want to kill Hiro?

Tell me why Hiro is a better kill than FT.

It's not much better. The scum slip is something though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:02 GMT
#1539
On September 29 2013 08:55 Blazinghand wrote:
yeah using vest N1 is like literally a terrible idea

scrub.

FT said earlier in his filter that Random lynch was statistically the best way to catch scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:13 GMT
#1544
On September 30 2013 06:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.


I will agree only because he does need to contribute more!

Pandain Koshi scumteam, off!

FYI I hold grudges against scummers that try to buddy me.
We cool for now though. We cool.

LOL... interesting development.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:21 GMT
#1549
On September 30 2013 06:15 Pandain wrote:
Grack what do you think about FT? I know you've been afk for most of the thread, but what are your current thoughts?

Your case is wrong about his lack of a stance on RNG and I've already said what I wanted to say about the vote but he's been completely useless after saying he wanted to pressure as much scum as possible and hasn't done anything town-like so I guess I'm up for lynching him
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:23 GMT
#1550
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:27 GMT
#1553
On September 30 2013 06:26 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?

Can't comment!

haha so you did it in Noir or you just don't want to?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:30 GMT
#1556
On September 30 2013 06:28 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:26 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?

Can't comment!

haha so you did it in Noir or you just don't want to?

Did it in Noir! Take that as you will.

Who do you want to lynch today?

Don't know yet. Maybe Hiro, maybe Palmar. maybe I'll even vote FT. A lot can happen in the course of a day!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft358
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 99
ViBE89
SpeCial 79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3404
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox463
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4566
Khaldor632
Other Games
summit1g7719
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 805
shahzam605
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0300
KnowMe195
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick775
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21480
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Shiphtur149
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 4m
Online Event
11h 4m
FEL
16h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.