• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9079 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:56 GMT
#2482
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:06 GMT
#2488
You could try and vote me but you'd probably be scum then as you have no justification.

I refuse to be shut down and believe FT is town. He always plays like this. Your reasons are weak.

Besides his awful vote Palmar has been pretty town with contributions and logical posts. It's just suddenly he threw a sudden wrench and voted Shiao despite clearer suspicions on FT just to "prove Rayn wrong."

Vayne is scummy for more reasons and it is more conclusive.
That is the weirdest statement to remember of all time that someone always walks themselves through night actions
I think you are trying to make justifications to not vote Vayne which are really weak.

Let me approach it in several different ways:

1. Vayne will always end up becoming a hassle for town later as it is really hard to tell his alignment. In fact my only good read is that he's focusing too much on role actions and is revealing more information then town has. Failing this lynch, he will always be up for a lynch later which given this game scum will probably force anyway if Vayne is town. Better to get him out of the way.

2. Vayne is clearly not blue so that's a good thing.

3. Vayne has asked not to be checked despite before saying check me
On September 30 2013 07:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:39 Pandain wrote:
Vayne is probably scum. Also a generally good shot. I would suggest cops to shoot him, as it's hard to differentiate his town and scum play.

He's clearly reading due to what he's saying but he's acting like he doesn't give a shit.
Town reads are Cheesecake and SnB.

If Palmar doesn't push today, he's probably scum.


I welcome the cops shooting me, it confirms town members and I have no reason to use my vest so it will refund the bullet. go for it.

On October 03 2013 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
don't check me guys

[image loading]


5. If you like OMGUS
On October 02 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum


Heavily contrasts with him today which, based on meta analysis of SnB flipping scum, is associative with FT being scum. Poor reason to change.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:10 GMT
#2490
On October 03 2013 13:01 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 12:56 Pandain wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.


Well you see, that there is a joke.

I'm cool with killing Palmar or Oats atm.

Palmar for ignoring some pretty important filters (replacements) which flies in the face of the notion of him being an active participant of the town who is trying to solve the game.

Oats for asking weird questions and not doing anything with them. He isn't screaming on every page to kill a tunnel target. Kill with fire. There was also a bit about him giving Rayn shit for giving Palmar a town read when he himself was operating under a Palmar=town assumption. When I actually have time to quote a bunch of posts I'll make that a lil more clear.


Ignoring filters isn't proof that someone is scum. You also assume that active participants must look at every filter.

I'm ignoring Oats for a bit as I don't think he's quite indicative of scum yet
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:11 GMT
#2492
It was directed more at Solstice, you may like the first reason however; I don't think you're likely to change, however.

I will instead convince others and you may read what I post as well.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:12 GMT
#2493
Thinking logically and helping you on the right track
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:30 GMT
#2497
I just posted a lot and then accidentally deleted it so here:

WoS you having done your own analysis and me not addressing it doesn't mean anything right now. I didn't read what you said because I was planning to drop out anyway and so didn't read the thread for a while. I have now done my own analysis. You 'promising' to never vote Vayne despite what happens and the points I make is clearly anti-town and you need to rethink your mindset.


Solstice, I gave those points despite me not really agreeing them because they are conceivable arguments to advocate lynching Vayne which is my overall goal. However I do think 3-4 is an inconsistancy, don't think 5 has merit because OMGUS is bad, and think 1 is a good thing to keep in mind when deciding lynches.

On October 03 2013 13:26 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 13:10 Pandain wrote:
On October 03 2013 13:01 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:56 Pandain wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.


Well you see, that there is a joke.

I'm cool with killing Palmar or Oats atm.

Palmar for ignoring some pretty important filters (replacements) which flies in the face of the notion of him being an active participant of the town who is trying to solve the game.

Oats for asking weird questions and not doing anything with them. He isn't screaming on every page to kill a tunnel target. Kill with fire. There was also a bit about him giving Rayn shit for giving Palmar a town read when he himself was operating under a Palmar=town assumption. When I actually have time to quote a bunch of posts I'll make that a lil more clear.


Ignoring filters isn't proof that someone is scum. You also assume that active participants must look at every filter.

I'm ignoring Oats for a bit as I don't think he's quite indicative of scum yet


Elaborate on this. I don't agree that good active townies don't want at least some opinion on every player in the game.


They don't have time and you're sadly wrong if they assume you do. There's a reason why for instance it's more important to always be analyzing rather then posting, and only post when you have reasons to.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:32 GMT
#2498
I never said this is the Wagon of Justice and I don't like those terms because nothing is certain.

However Vayne is more likely to be scum then FT. FT is genuine town, albeit he plays different then you guys.

I don't think I should really have to address this but I'm not saying like I created this all myself, merely that these are my opinions based on previous suspicions and these are what I think matters.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:33 GMT
#2499
Going to give you a hypothetical, WoS.

If FT flips town, what will you learn from this?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:35 GMT
#2502
Do you want my immediate thoughts right now or after 5 minutes of looking?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:45 GMT
#2506
On September 28 2013 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.

Meta is an extremely good reason to vote for someone.
Why dont you think so?

On September 27 2013 13:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:33 Palmar wrote:
i'm always up for random lynching

Actually Palmar is even more useless than I thought.

And Yamato too dick to be scum.

Ok.
Whos scum WoS?


Would you think it would be fun if people meta'ed me when I don't really have a certain playstyle? So I don't hold people to some extra standards. I just look for motivation behind scum driven agenda. Even lying isn't really a big deal to me, that annoys me when people think lying = scum

Dont you agree that people play certain ways as scum and different ways as town? You arent 'everyone'.

VE, doesnt matter, got whiteknighted.

Why do I have a feeling that Yamato is gonna flip town guys

On September 28 2013 02:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote yamato


Needs to explain

On September 28 2013 00:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Someone streams rolling a dice with our posts in the background.
Like.
1) sets up stream, table and screen where we can see.
2) When he sees a post that says ROLL, he rolls.
3) whoever gets chosen gets lynched.
EZ. PZ.


Despite clearly advocating against RNG

On October 02 2013 23:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Austin sounds like a cop


Clearly anti town

I could lynch him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:46 GMT
#2507
I am a heavy believer in post psychology and I don't believe he could post this:
[QUOTE]On October 03 2013 12:14 Pandain wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me[/QUOTE]

This is my main town read.

I also think there aren't good arguments that he's scum therefore we can't just assume he's scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:47 GMT
#2508
EBWOP
I am a heavy believer in post psychology and I don't believe he could post this:
On October 03 2013 12:14 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me


This is my main town read.

I also think there aren't good arguments that he's scum therefore we can't just assume he's scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:48 GMT
#2509
I could easily switch to Oats
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:50 GMT
#2510
What about you, WoS?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:53 GMT
#2511
Any other lurkers, by the way?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:07 GMT
#2513
Do you think I'm town?
I know you have me and your scum list but I'm quite interested why
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:14 GMT
#2516
That's hardly anything at all.

He also defended Vayne who we both think is scum.

And I for sure didn't see him getting killed so I doubt SnB had the mindset to start bussing when he wasn't in danger of getting shot. Am I mistaken in that he was under suspicion?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:15 GMT
#2519
Oats why are you trolling
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:16 GMT
#2521
You and Vayne are both more suspicious then him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:21 GMT
#2523
Wait what are you talking about he didn't bus Tofu at all.

He was consistant in saying that he thought Tofu was suspicious, it wasn't a last minute thing, he just said again and again that SP was better.

Am I misunderstanding what you're saying?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft496
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft558
PiGStarcraft496
RuFF_SC2 181
SpeCial 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1038
Hyuk 57
Leta 34
Bale 31
Noble 21
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox792
C9.Mang0306
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 520
Sick125
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo810
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 20m
Online Event
7h 20m
FEL
12h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.